LoveLocked Films Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 08/07/2021

Highly recommend!

Marcella and her team are absolutely amazing! Marcella was a pleasure to plan with and her responsiveness was incredible. Jeremey was the videographer on our day and was a pleasure to work with. He was very unobtrusive which made me and my guests all feel comfortable. Our highlights film completely exceeded my expectations and captured such beautiful moments throughout the day. Could not thank LoveLocked Films enough!

LoveLocked Films's reply:

Tori, thank you so much for this wonderful review! It absolutely made my day. Its wonderful to hear you had such a satisfying experience working with us. I also shared this with Jeremy and our editors. :) We were so happy to plan with you and I know Jeremy really enjoyed shooting for you, your wedding was beautiful! Wishing you and Doug all the best!
  • Kristina
    Kristina Married on 07/11/2021

Amazing Videographer Team!

We loved working with Marcella to plan and execute our big day! David was our videographer and he was great - he captured some absolutely incredible footage! I was worried a videographer would be intrusive but I barely noticed being filmed. Our videos turned out incredible! I am so happy we decided to hire LoveLocked Films.

LoveLocked Films's reply:

Kristina! Thank you again, we loved your beautiful garden wedding and I know David had a great time shooting with you both! :) Also, so wonderful to hear that we were not a distraction and you could really just enjoy the flow of your wedding without feeling like you had a camera in your face all day! ;) All the best to you and Jack! :) ~ Marcella
  • Matt
    Matt A. Married on 05/30/2021

The perfect videographers!!!

Because of the pandemic, we had to cut our guest list in half and wanted a way to capture and share our wedding day with the family and friends who were unable to be there. The amazing team at LoveLocked Films did a fantastic job! They were incredibly prompt and professional. Marcella was a great help in the planning process and Justin and his team captured beautiful footage. We cannot thank them enough!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 09/12/2020

Beautifully captured memories

I could not be happier to have chosen LoveLocked Films to capture our wedding day! From our first conversation and throughout COVID changes Marcella was responsive, kind and professional. Jeremy was a pleasure to work with on wedding day; he was unobtrusive and worked seamlessly with our photographer. We were so grateful that LoveLocked was able to livestream our wedding for guests that could no longer attend - we received so much positive feedback from those that watched the livestream. Our films are absolutely perfect; watching them feels like we are reliving the day all over again. Every emotion is captured perfectly and we will treasure our films forever.

LoveLocked Films's reply:

Danielle! Thank you so so much for this lovely review. We were so happy to move with you through the changes and do the live stream for you and your family and friends so that everyone could "be there" for your wedding. :) It means everything to us that you had a great experience working with us and are happy with what we delivered, we definitely enjoyed working with you too! All the best to you and Tom and thank you again! ~ Marcella
  • Laura
    Laura A. Married on 07/01/2020

Simply the best!

We were so on the fence about whether to spend the extra money on a videographer. Now on the other side I can say - DO IT! And choose LoveLocked. Such amazing service and results for a great price.
    We had an excellent experience and would certainly recommend! Professional, responsive, and well organized, and we were very happy with the results. We really appreciated the flexibility to make sure we got the most out of our day, from the get-ready to the dance floor. The livestream was an excellent option for family and friends who couldn't make it - sure to be a standard going forward!

LoveLocked Films's reply:

Laura! xoxox Thank you! I love hearing when folks aren't sure about wedding videography but then go for it and are really happy they did! :) Thank you again so much! ~ Marcella
  • Candace
    Candace F. Married on 03/10/2020

A Beautiful Memorialization of a Beautiful Day

I’m so grateful to have worked with LoveLocked Films at my last-minute wedding. Marcella was more than willing and happy to speak on the phone with me to discuss event details and logistics. She communicated promptly via email as well. The live stream of the event went off without a hitch thanks to Marcella and Jeremy’s careful planning and teamwork. My partner and I now have a video to memorialize the special day. We’d highly recommend LoveLocked Films to anybody looking for wedding films and videographers!

LoveLocked Films's reply:

Candace! Thank you so much for this. We were so happy with how everything worked out so seamlessly that day, it was meant to be! :) It was such a sweet moment and we loved being there so you could share it with family and friends. All the best to you both!!! ~ Marcella
  • Daniel
    Daniel T. Married on 01/09/2020

100% Would Recommend

We can’t say enough about LoveLocked! We almost went without videography for our wedding, then we saw a LoveLocked production from our friends wedding and were quickly interested. Marcella, her team, and our videographer Mike were responsive, easy to work with, and produced an amazing product. We did lots of research and value of the videos we got from LoveLocked are unparalleled. We are forever grateful and are so glad we now have amazing coverage of our wedding day.
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 09/14/2019

10/10 would hire again!

From our first email exchange to our film delivery, Marcella and the entire LoveLocked team was a joy to work with! Initially, we were unsure about booking a videographer, due to the added expense, but upon speaking with LoveLocked and reviewing their packages we were easily sold! Throughout the entire planning process LoveLocked films was enthusiastic and extremely helpful. We felt like they were genuinely excited for our wedding. The day of Marcella was unobtrusive, but managed to capture all of the special moments we asked for. Our wedding film is better than we could have imagined and we are so thankful that we have the memories preserved forever. I cannot recommend them more. You spend so much time an money planning your wedding an being able to relive it over and over again is priceless!
    Elana K. Married on 09/07/2019

Video exceeded expectations!

We hired LoveLocked Films as our videographer based on a recommendation from our photographer, and are so happy we did. Marcella is extremely responsive and handles almost all communication herself. Chris was the videographer for our wedding and he did a fantastic job. He worked very well with our photographer on the day and was professional. We generally didn't notice he was there, which is what we wanted out of our videographer and photographer, but he directed/styled us when needed and in the end, captured our day so perfectly! Our highlights video is beyond perfect (we watched it over and over again when we first got it!) and it's great to also have the full documentary coverage of our ceremony and reception. LoveLocked Films is very reasonably priced for the quality and service, and worth the money 1000x over!
    Carolyn G. Married on 08/31/2019

Lovelocked Films is the best!

Lovelocked Films is the best! The video is incredible and we feel transported back to our wedding day watching it. Mike was a pleasure to work with and captured the joy and emotions perfectly. Marcella was so helpful answering any questions we had leading up to the wedding day and during the editing process. We are so glad we worked with Lovelocked Films and highly recommend them!

LoveLocked Films's reply:

Carolyn, thank you so much for this lovely review! It means everything to me that our couples love their films as well as the process of working with our team! :) Congratulations again to you and Pat! It was a joy to create your films. xo~ M
  • Kristen
    Kristen C. Married on 07/20/2019

The Perfect Snapshot of our Wedding Day

From the moment I spoke with Marcella at LoveLocked Films, I knew our search for a videographer was over. The quality of the films her team produces is unlike anything else at this price point. The flexibility and "a la carte" pricing let us build a package that worked for us in terms of day-of needs and budget. Lastly, Marcella herself, an award winning wedding videographer, was so organized and detail-oriented before a contract was even signed - I knew that I had found the one. The end result was even better than I could have imagined. If you're considering a videographer and/or LoveLocked Films... all I can say is DO IT!

LoveLocked Films's reply:

Kristen, it makes me so happy to read this! You made my day! :) Thank you so much for your very kind words. I shared your review with Jeremy, who shot your wedding and our editor Jon and we are all just so happy you had a great experience with us. All the best to you and Ross! :)

Warmly,

~ Marcella
  • Callie
    Callie M. Married on 09/21/2018

Married 9/28/19

We were married in September 2019 and we can’t recommend Lovelocked Films enough as a videographer. Our videos came out beautiful and it’s so nice to be able to relive the day through them. Marcella and her team were super easy to work with and they work with your needs to make your videos exactly what you hope they will be! I have already recommended them to several of my future bride friends!

LoveLocked Films's reply:

Callie! Thank you again for selecting us as your wedding filmmaker and for this lovely review and kind words. :) You and Brendan had a beautiful wedding and we loved being there for you. All the best to you both! ~Marcella
    Ally Married on 06/23/2018

Breathtaking Highlight Video!

Marcella and the LoveLocked Team did an outstanding job! I am so glad we made the decision to go with them for our wedding day. The quality of their videography is truly amazing and so professional. We get so many compliments on our highlight video. We can't thank you enough for capturing our day in such a way that makes us want to watch over and over again!

LoveLocked Films's reply:

Ally! Thank you so much! This review made my day! You had so many sweet moments during your day and we were so happy to be there to capture them for you. Thank you again. :) xoxo ~ M
  • F
    Forrest Married on 06/09/2018
    They were amazing and captured every moment of our wedding day, highly recommended!!
    Cate Married on 10/21/2017
    LoveLocked Films was an absolute pleasure to work with. They were a constant but non-interfering presence, which is exactly what we wanted. Additionally, they helped our photographer throughout the day and really went above and beyond. Book them!
    Elizabeth Married on 09/30/2017
    Marcella and her team at LoveLocked were so wonderful every step of the way. They really cared about what we wanted to capture in our wedding videos and took the time to get to know us. Marcella and her staff were very responsive each time I had a question or a need. Adam Metterville, who filmed at our wedding, was so easygoing and friendly and fit right in with our photography team and other vendors on the big day. Our videos were edited beautifully and we love having them as a keepsake to re-live the day for many years to come.
    P.S. If you're on the fence about a wedding videographer, the answer is YES! This was one planning decision that I (the bride) really cared about, and everyone else was a bit skeptical, but now everyone loves the videos and having a way to see our friends and family in action on the big day! The price point of LoveLocked is such a good value for something that is, in my opinion, priceless!
    Phoebe Married on 11/05/2016
    Hiring LoveLocked Films last minute was a great move - they were so easy to work with from start to finish. And now we have films of our ceremony and siblings' speeches to share with family for years to come!
    Megan Married on 06/10/2016
    Love Locked Films was the perfect choice. The entire booking process was a breeze. Adam was amazing, and got such beautiful footage. He was kind, thoughtful, and felt like a guest at our wedding. Our video is something we will cherish forever. Couldn't be happier with the end product! We almost didn't go with a videographer and am so glad we did!! Thank you for helping us cherish and remember the best day of our lives!
    Rhianon Married on 09/02/2017
    Marcella and her team did an incredible job with our wedding video. The image quality is fantastic. They were completely unobtrusive on our day and captured exactly the spirit of our celebration. Highest recommendation! So glad I spent the money for such a professional video that will help us remember this day forever.