Lovell Wedding Creations Reviews

33 Reviews for Lovell Wedding Creations

• W

Whitney R. · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Unique & Timeless Creations

Tina is possibly one of the nicest people I've ever had a professional relationship with to date. She has been a titan in the industry and a long time and it shows. She took every small detail, and random photo I would text her and made the most incredible decor for our wedding. I am still in awe of how unique but classic my bouquet was, and my bridesmaids gasped when she brought it in in person. Tina really made my boho but timeless dreams come true!!!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Kasey S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Smooth and Quick.

Tina was so sweet and fast with my flowers! I didn’t like a flower she had added, but that wasn’t a big deal at all ! She simply and quickly changed the flowers and sent me pictures within minutes. She truly cared about us brides ! Not to mention how BEAUTIFUL they were. I can’t wait to show them off on my big day !

Sent on 06/19/2020
  • Dani

Dani K. · Married on 07/03/2020

Beautiful Arrangements

Tina was so wonderful to work with. She was very responsive, and asked all the right questions to make sure the arrangements I got were the ones that I wanted.

She also creates the most beautiful arrangements. Her husband was able to make an arbor for me that was the perfect piece in our ceremony.

On top of everything, Tina was so flexible when it came to us having to reschedule our date. We had to reschedule due to COVID-19, but Tina was so precessional and sweet about helping make sure we could reschedule.

Sent on 07/04/2020
  • Heather

Heather J. · Married on 12/03/2019

Wedding Bouqet

My wedding Bouqet is stunning. Working with Tina has been a blessing. I only had 1 picture to send of what I wanted. This true artist created what I wanted and better! She spent so much time getting it perfect and stayed in communication with me during every adjustment! The quality of the silks are real looking. She’s a perfectionist and wanted me to have my dream Bouqet. She exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Laken M. · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect custom order!

She truly was so wonderful to order from! She went out of her way to make sure she listened to what I wanted and truly came through with my vision plus more! I recommend her 100%

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful Florals

Tina's florals were beautiful! I sent her the inspiration pictures for the florals that I liked, and they were exactly what I wanted and loved the day of! She arrived on time and was always professional when talking with her.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Callie S. · Married on 06/07/2019

Incredible experience

Created EXACTLY what I hoped!!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Saskia A. · Married on 06/07/2019

Would most definitely recommend!

I would highly recommend using Tina for any wedding flower arrangements! Tina is very responsive to any messages and keeps you updated during the process. I explained to her some of the flowers I was wanting and the style, and she made exactly what I was wanting. The dried bouquet was finished within days of when I ordered it and she also offered to keep it in cool storage for me until I needed it. Not to mention the bouquet is absolutely beyond BEAUTIFUL!!! It really is a piece of art and even better than what I had pictured and explained to her of what I was wanting. I cannot wait to use this bouquet and have it add beauty to my pictures! Big thank you Tina - I really appreciate your skills, I wish I could do flower arrangements like this :) xo

Sent on 04/29/2019

Toni · Married on 05/11/2019

Simply amazing!

Working with Tina was amazing. Her attention to detail and involvement in perfecting my wedding vision was like no other. She is so passionate and kept me involved in the entire process to make sure everything was perfect. Tina is so patient and kind and I couldn’t have received prettier flowers/ arrangement. Everything was perfect!! 💕

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer N. · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly recommend!

Tina was absolutely wonderful!! Her responsiveness and creative ability is first-class!

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Megan

Megan H. · Married on 02/22/2019

Wedding bouquets and boutonnières

Tina was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made all my wedding bouquet dreams come true. She was flexible and creative when working with the ideas and pictures I sent her. She kept me updated during the entire process and sent pictures of the final bouquets before shipping them. And the flowers look REAL!!!

Lovell Wedding Creations's reply:

Thank you Megan!! I wish you and your hubby many years of happiness!! You will be a beautiful bride on your special day coming so soon!! Enjoy it to the fullest! 🌺

Amy T. · Married on 02/08/2019

Outstanding!

Above and beyond all expectations. I ordered custom arrangements for my wedding and she was amazing to work with, executed my vision perfectly, and blew my mind with how fast she had them made and shipped. I HIGHLY recommend Lovell Wedding Customs to anyone and everyone!!!

Lovell Wedding Creations's reply:

Thanks so much for your business! I appreciate you so much and the wonderful written review! I can’t wait to see the professional pictures as taking pictures is not one of my better qualities! Enjoy your special day! 🌺
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 11/18/2018

Worked with me to create my vision, beautiful flowers.

Over the course of working with Tina I shared many ideas with her trying to decide which route to go. She worked with me in creating a few looks until I knew that it was the one for me! Very easy to work with and very responsive. Well worth the money. The silk flowers looked real and everyone thought they were, and now I will have beautiful flowers to display for years to come.

Lovell Wedding Creations's reply:

Thanks so much!! I wish you and your sweet husband many years of happiness, so glad you loved the real touch silks as you are correct you will have them to share for a long time, and have cherished memories! 🌺
  • O

Olivia B. · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing and beautiful

The flowers were so beautiful and Tina is so easy and fun to work with! I highly recommend her for your special occasions and weddings!

Lovell Wedding Creations's reply:

Thanks so much Olivia, you and your sweet family is so sweet and beautiful, I wish you and your family many years of happiness! 🌺
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 11/03/2018

Loved them!!

The flowers were so beautiful! I chose silk flowers and no one could tell that they weren’t real! Tina is super easy to work with! I’d hire her again!

Lovell Wedding Creations's reply:

Thank you Kelli, I enjoyed working with you. I hope you and your hubby have many years of happiness! 🌺
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 11/02/2018

Bridal flowers

Loved my interaction with Tina. She met with me, my future husband, and my mom at a cute coffee shop to discuss my vision. Throughout the process she would send me updates and pictures. If I wasn’t crazy about something she insisted she would fix it (not necessary though because everything was gorgeous) and I was right to put my total trust in her. Use Lovell Wedding Creations and you will not be disappointed.

Lovell Wedding Creations's reply:

Thank you Alison, you and your family were such a delight to work with!! I enjoyed chatting throughout the whole process and I must say that you looked stunning on your wedding day!! 🌺

Renee R. · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding flowers

Very responsive and accommodating with changes and additional requests. Very pleased with our flowers! Beautiful work! Definitely recommend tina.

Lovell Wedding Creations's reply:

Thank you, Renee! Such a sweet and beautiful wedding! I love working with you all!! Such a lovely couple full of joy! I wish you many years of happiness 🌺

Taylor · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience!

So excited to say that we used Lovell Wedding Creations for our wedding & and will most definitely be recommending her every chance I get. She did all of the floral for our big day, and everything was BEAUTIFUL. My bouquet was more beautiful than I even dreamt of, and she was so attentive and thorough throughout the entire process. My favorite things in a vendor are quality and communication, and she more than delivered. Thank you Lovell Wedding Creations for creating so much beauty for our big day!
    -Taylor and Rob

Sent on 11/27/2018

Lovell Wedding Creations's reply:

Thank you Taylor!!! You are so sweet and joyful and such a pleasure to work with! I hope you and your hubby have many years of happiness!!! 🌺

Toni F. · Married on 09/28/2018

Truly a pleasure

My flowers for my wedding day were 10 times prettier in person then the photos I gave! They were everything and more then I could imagine! The flowers helped make my wedding day so perfect! 💗

Sent on 11/28/2018

Lovell Wedding Creations's reply:

Thank you Toni, I have gotten so many compliments on your bouquet and your color scheme! You were such a beautiful bride! I wish you and your hubby the best and many happy years! 🌺
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/22/2018

Incredible!

Tina is so precious and so fun to work with. She captured what I imagined PERFECTLY and I am still displaying my gorgeous bouquet in my living room because artificial lasts FOREVER! :) Incredibly affordable, looks great in pictures and she is a joy to work with.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Lovell Wedding Creations's reply:

Thank you sweetheart!! You and your hubby was such a joy to work with! Considering we spoke through email, text, phone call, sent images and met on day before your wedding!! We both rocked this day!! I wish you and your hubby many years of happiness! 🌺

Ariel H. · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Flowers

Tina was amazing! I would highly recommend her for all flower needs! I gave her total creative freedom to design my bouquets and she went above and beyond by using different colors and textures to create something unique. Five stars!

Lovell Wedding Creations's reply:

Thank you so much, I appreciate your business! You were such a joy to work with, and I loved the dried preserved bouquets that you chose!! Such a unique look that is supposed to be super popular in 2019! Thanks again!

Lisa P. · Married on 06/24/2018

Great Experience

The bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. We used silk flowers and nobody could tell they weren't real.

Lovell Wedding Creations's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review, I appreciate your time to do this, I wish you and your husband many years of happiness! 🌺

Lisa P. · Married on 06/24/2018

Great Experience

Alex W. · Married on 06/16/2018

Wedding flowers

I couldn't have been happier with our wedding flowers! They were absolutely gorgeous and better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Hillary M. · Married on 04/07/2018

Lovell Wedding Creations

Everything was perfect! I used hydrangeas, which are very difficult to keep, but ours were beyond perfect all day.

Lovell Wedding Creations's reply:

Thank you!! I knew your day would be perfect working with you! 🌺 I wish you and your hubby many years of happiness!!