14 Reviews for Lovelight Photo

Additional Hours (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)
13 Lovelight Photo Reviews

Christina was awesome! She did our wedding this past september. She was very friendly and very professional. She got all of the shots we had wanted. She has many different packages to choose from to fit any budget. She did an AMAZING job, I would highly recommend her for all of your wedding photography needs and dreams!

Profile Picture sarah, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lovelight photo was very professional and flexible, The pictures were amazing. I requested things and she accommodated my requests. I would recommend her services to anyone who wants great photos, weather it be wedding or family or new born baby. Very good job

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Additional Hours, One Event/Day, Digital Files

Christina does such a beautiful job with all of the shots and angles. Our pictures are breathtaking! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone in need of a photographer!

Profile Picture Breanna, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Christina with Lovelight Photo was amazing to work with. She was very easygoing and well organized which made both the planning process and the day-of so stress-free. Best of all, the images she captured were beautiful! I would recommend Lovelight Photo to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture kaitlyn, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christina and her company Lovelight Photo are perfect in every way! Her kindness, attention to detail, sensitivity, calm attitude, delightful sense of humor, and amazing talent are unsurpassed! Our wedding was a casual outdoor family event, and we wanted to capture the festivities without imposing on our guests or making them feel like they were being followed by paparazzi. Christina understood perfectly and was a complete photo ninja. Throughout the entire photo set, from the huge group photos of 40–50 people, to the intimate shots of family members toasting or sharing a laugh, Christina showed incredible care and professionalism, and each image rings true to the natural joy of our event. Everyone we share our photos with agrees!

Profile Picture User4001439, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christina did our engagement photos as well as a photographer our wedding. She did an amazing job making our engagement photos creative and very "us". She was able to capture our personality and we had a fun time. I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking to capture their special occasions beautifully. She has done several friends events and has a great reputation.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/18/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Christina was very accommodating on our wedding day. Everything worked out great!

Profile Picture Justin, 7/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The pictures were really beautiful and we loved the photobook!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christina was the most responsive of all the wedding photographers we talked to. She always got back to us quickly and was great and making the appointments we set with her. We were impressed with her portfolio, and on the day of the wedding we saw how she was able to get great shots.

There were several moments in the course of events when she would take us aside and document things that we wouldn't have thought of (moments before, during, and after the wedding) that we never would have remembered to record otherwise. Thanks to her we have some great shots and memories of our big day.

Profile Picture Ryan, 1/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christina did our wedding photos, and i have to say I LOVE them. I have them up on my wall, and i look at the beautiful pictures every morning. She did such a great job. i get compliments all the time of the photo i have at work. I would definitely recommend her for any special events.

Profile Picture Anna, 7/18/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christina has always done an amazing job creating beautiful images that help us relive, remember and share our biggest life moments! She starting with our wedding in Hawaii, then maternity photos two years later, then baby pictures, then family pictures...and we can't wait to work with her again soon.

Highly recommended in every way!

Profile Picture Bessie, 10/5/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christina's photos were absolutely beautiful. We love them and will cherish them forever. She came and such a reasonable price, too, we really felt lucky esp b/c everything else cost so much. She was friendly and easy to work with, just did her thing while we celebrated. We've always felt great about her and her photos. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Sam, 7/19/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christina was amazing. Non intrusive but captured everything. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture julie, 7/23/05, 1 Review