Lovegood Wedding & Event Rentals Reviews

6 | New Orleans, LA

6 Reviews for Lovegood Wedding & Event Rentals

Jenn · Married on 11/19/2016

Lauren was an absolute joy to work with. She is very responsive via email, and so sweet and accommodating when talking to her on the phone. Even though you know she is juggling several weddings at one time, Lauren always makes you feel like a priority and that your wedding is number one on her list. Her selection of furniture was perfect for our wedding - I felt that the tufted sofa, chairs and high boy tables we chose provided us with the atmosphere I envisioned for our guests. I highly recommend working with Lauren and Lovegood. Planning a wedding can be stressful enough, but when you choose a vendor who effectively communicates and makes you feel important, all while providing you with a high-quality product, it makes wedding planning what it should be - fun and exciting.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Lori · Married on 10/01/2016

A true joy to work with. Helped to bring my vision for my daughters wedding together with their incredible pieces. An unforgettable day working with such amazing people..

Sent on 08/14/2017

Clara + Brian · Married on 05/21/2016

Our wedding was *beautiful* thanks to Lauren and Lovegood Rentals! Lauren was wonderful to work with, super easy to communicate with, and she understood exactly what we were looking for from the beginning. We really wanted to make our food tables more unique, and Lauren jumped right in to help find all the right pieces to serve and decorate. (Plus, the gorgeous farm tables we rented from her, and the amazing wooden bar for our cocktail hour, and the guest book table, and more!) Lauren clearly has a great eye for amazing vintage pieces, and she’s even able to track down some items just for you when needed. Her selection is so great, we had to restrain ourselves because we wanted every piece at our wedding! We can’t recommend Lauren + Lovegood enough. Thank you for making our vision come to life!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/29/2014

Our wedding was simply "amazing"! Lauren Soley with Lovegood Wedding & Event Rentals worked magic. She was able to take the ideas of what I thought I would like on my wedding day and she ran with it. She was so creative and totally surpassed any and all ideas that I had. Everything she suggested I just loved. Her eye for detail is great! Lovegood Wedding & Event Rentals' inventory is unreal, from the smallest vintage items she used for the guest tables to the largest furniture pieces and the precious vender cart. . .the details were perfect. For our reception Lauren took our family horse barn and turned it into a bride's castle. She worked timelessly to make our wedding day the most special day of our lives. I can truly say that me experience with Lauren and Lovegood Wedding & Event Rentals was exceptional and actually quiet fun!!!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Lauren at Lovegood Weddings is great! I met with her a month before my wedding day and she was able to ease my planning stress with her collection of beautiful, vintage pieces. She took my vision and made it happen. It was a beautiful day and I loved everything!

Sent on 10/20/2014
  • Michelle

Michelle Marky · Married on 10/28/2018

3.0

Amazing to work with

I was blown away with the setting at dinner with the farm tables and lounge rentals. Her pieces are unique, beautiful and it gave my wedding the beauty I strived for. Loren has a bright and bubbly personality and is very easy to work with, I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/08/2018