Lovecraft Productions Reviews

70 Reviews for Lovecraft Productions

• James

James · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect in every way

Lovecraft productions did an incredible job both before, during, and after the wedding date to keep myself and my bride happy and well informed. They were a pleasure to work with and the final product as incredible.

Travis Nelson · Married on 09/29/2018

Great choice

Mike was top notch from start to finish. He was great on our wedding day and the finished product was amazing!

Kait King · Married on 09/22/2018

9/22/18 wedding

Mike was absolutely amazing and made our day flawless. So happy about our video and the quality is stellar!!!! Highly recommend!!

Terri Mishoe · Married on 09/14/2018

Couldn't be happier

Could not be happier with the video Mike did of our daughter and son-in-laws wedding. He was able to capture what seemed to be each and every special moment. Very easy to work with and accommodating. Met with us when he first arrived then he was there but never in the way...I really don't remember seeing he and his staff during the ceremony and reception - he was that good. Worth every penny!

Kelly Rosenstrach · Married on 09/07/2018

An absolute must!

Mike did our wedding 9/7/18 and we could not have been any happier with him and the product!! Mike was very easy to get in touch with before and after our big day with any questions we had. After seeing our finished products versus other popular videographers in the area it's obvious to see that he's by far the best around. I can't imagine not having the beautiful videos to remember our day. Worth every penny!!!!

Megan · Married on 09/02/2018

Thank you Lovecraft Productions!

Mike did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding video! He was professional, easy to work with and the end product blew us away. He delivered above and beyond what we expected and we're so incredibly happy to have such an amazing keepsake from our big day for years to come. Thank you Mike and Lovecraft Productions!

Courtney · Married on 09/01/2018

Outstanding -- LoveCraft goes above and beyond!!!

Lovecraft Productions did an OUTSTANDING job with our wedding!! I am so thankful to Mike for capturing our big day in the most perfect way!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for the best wedding videographer- Mike is fun, down to earth, thoughtful, has an amazing eye, and is a consummate professional. Like every bride on a budget (aka, every bride, right?) I thought about not hiring a videographer to save money. I am SO glad that I didn't do this and decided to hire a videographer -- and not just any videographer, but Mike with LoveCraft. We are so pleased with our video, and whenever I watch it I still cry. He takes so much pride in his work and taking good care of his clients and it shows. I honestly love our video and can' imagine just having photos -- the video is so much more authentic to your whole day.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2018

Best Wedding Video!!

I can’t say enough how thankful my husband and I are for deciding to book Lovecraft for our wedding day. Mike does a phenomenal job in every possible aspect from communication, the wedding day experience, and delivering a beautiful video that captures all the precious moments. I would recommend him to ANYONE!!

Marissa · Married on 06/30/2018

Having a videographer capture our day was very important to us. Knowing that we wouldn’t remember all the memories from the whole day, having a video really lets us relive the day. Mike was fantastic to work with and his style perfectly fit what we were looking for. He was very calm, relaxed, and fun during the entire wedding. Communicating with Mike was so easy. He stayed in contact with us after the wedding notifying us of his editing timeline. Once he was done editing, we received a cute personalized video package. We are so happy to have had our special day captured by such a talented and easy going videographer like Mike.

Megan Pawlak · Married on 06/29/2018

Amazing experience

Mike was recommended to us by one of the photographers we met at a Bridal Show. We knew we wanted a videographer to capture our day because we knew there would be things that we would miss. Mike captured everything from the big moments to the little details. We met with Mike a few times and he was so welcoming and accomodating to all of our requests and questions. After our wedding, Mike kept us informed of where he was in the process of working on our footage. He also contacted us to find out what music we wanted during our highlight reel and the video as a whole. We gave Mike a few artists that we both like to listen to and told him we trusted him. The music selection that he picked out was beyond amazing. It fit our personalities perfectly and fully captured our wedding. We could’t have asked for a better video or videographer to have captured our special day.

Megan · Married on 05/25/2018

Where do we start?! Mike was such a pleasure to work with and he kept us laughing the entire day! He made being in front of a camera super easy. The final product he gave us is spectacular, and it is something we will treasure for a lifetime! We can't thank Mike and his staff at Lovecraft Productions enough for creating a simply stunning wedding video.

Marina · Married on 10/14/2017

Originally my husband and I didn't want a videographer for our wedding, we thought having that and photography would be overkill. However, after talking to friends and family, we were convinced that having a video to look back on would be something we would cherish. They were right!! Thanks to Mike at Lovecraft productions, we now have a video we can show to our future children and grandchildren when they ask about our special day! Mike was fantastic to work with, he arranged a package for us that we could afford and he worked incredibly well with our other vendors. I think the most important thing of all was that he made us feel natural, and not like we had to act for the camera or pose at all. We had a lot of laughs, and that made all the difference. Not to mention the quality of the video was amazing!! Mike also took all of the best parts of our wedding and created two highlight clips that brought tears to our eyes they were so perfect. If you are on the fence about videography, we highly recommend going with Lovecraft productions, you will not regret it! Thank you for everything Mike!!

Meaghan · Married on 10/06/2017

My husband and I had Mike as our videographer for our wedding this past October and could not be happier! He was so personable and easy to work with, not to mention his work is absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Mike was very responsive and did a great job getting to know my husband and me; we had such a blast with him the day of the wedding! He worked seamlessly with all of our vendors, especially our photographer. As for the video, it’s breathtaking!! After watching our highlight video (literally a million times) I wasn’t sure how he would be able to top it but it was no surprise that the full length video was even more flawless!! Mike truly did a fantastic job capturing the day and creating a memorable video that we will cherish forever. If you are getting married, I definitely recommend hiring Mike! He is one of a kind!! :)

Abby · Married on 09/15/2017

Mike was AMAZING!! He made us so comfortable and was a great time! Our video caputured every moment of our day and we couldn’t be happier with it!

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

Mike's service goes above and beyond having a high quality product at the end of your wedding. We're a couple who doesn't love having the cameras on us and Mike made us feel comfortable and was a blast hanging around before our wedding. I highly recommend Mike Verenini and Lovecraft Productions to anyone looking for the best videographer for their wedding.

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2017

Having a videographer wasn’t always at the top of our “must have” list when we were planning our wedding...but after meeting Mike, our minds were changed. And he did not disappoint! Mike was very professional, had great positive energy, and he put together an amazing video! Being able to be a “guest” at our own wedding and watch the day back is incredible! We were very happy with our decision to have a videographer, and I’d recommend Mike to anyone!

• X

Xheni · Married on 08/27/2017

I met with quite a few different videographers, while I am sure there are many good videographers out there, I felt like we made the best choice on hiring Mike. He was recommended to me by a friend. For a while we weren’t sure if we wanted to hire a videographer due to the fact that I wanted one and my fiancé didn’t, he believed it wasn’t worth the money, let me tell you once he watched the video he was so happy I made the choice on hiring Mike, he admitted that it was better than he ever thought and thanked me for hiring Mike. When it comes to your big day, you want to have someone your comfortable with and someone your trust. I felt that from the moment I met mike. He had a great sense of humor and you can tell he loves what he does. He did an incredible job with the video and the short clip. I couldn’t have asked for more. He captured the best moments of the day without even making anyone feel uncomfortable. I would recommend him to anyone, and his pricing is very reasonable compared to other videographers in the area. Thanks for everything that you did Mike

Ally · Married on 08/05/2017

There isn’t a better person out there than Mike.. He looked at every aspect of our weeding and truely help make it a magical day. In my eyes No wedding is complete without the help and services Mike and his team provided.. on top of all his expertise and helpful ways we ended up with a video that we will be able to treasure for the rest of our lives. we can not thank Mike and his staff enough for truely making this a special day for my wife and I.

Catherine · Married on 07/22/2017

Mike did a great job at our wedding! He was responsive, approachable, and excited about our big day! When we saw the final product, we couldn't have been happier with the way it came out! Because of Lovecraft productions, we have wonderful memories recorded in a beautiful and creative way!

Jackie · Married on 07/08/2017

Mike was amazing. We weren't sure if we wanted to do a videographer but I am so glad we did. One of our friends used Mike for their wedding and couldn't stop saying how much she liked his work, and our other vendors said the same. Mike was ultra responsive and so easy to work with. Emails were answered at record speed. His packages were very affordable and comprehensive. We really felt that he went above and beyond. On our wedding day, we wanted to make sure we got footage of our venues prior to use getting there and drone coverage and even though it was going to be difficult for him to do it all, Mike got it done! Also, when it came time to get our video, the editing was done so incredibly quickly. We had our video within a few weeks of our wedding!

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I made a rather last minute decision to hire a videographer...and we are so glad we did!!! Mike of Lovecraft Productions was awesome to work with. He was very very quick in replying to us, met with us to further discuss the types of coverage/packages he provides and arrived at our venue earlier than we anticipated he would, to ensure he was able to capture everything he wanted to before our ceremony and reception began. We were blown away with his work -- we absolutely love our highlight video and full length wedding video. I couldn't even tell you how many times I have already watched our highlight video hahah...if you are debating if you should hire a videographer (like we were) go with Lovecraft Productions - you won't regret it!! :)

Annie · Married on 05/06/2017

I did not want a videographer, initially, nor did my wife. My mother-in-law told us to look into one, as 'it was a vendor that provided a service we would appreciate for years to come.' After searching for a bit, we found Mike and Lovecraft Productions. We traveled to meet him one weeknight, and over the course of an hour my mind had completely changed. Mike was welcoming, answered every single one of our questions, and showed us examples of his very impressive work. We left feeling comfortable about hiring him for our special day. I believe we could not have made a better choice. Mike was there early, was incredibly easy to work with, had an excellent rapport with the photographer, and got along great with the guests. My wife and I received our video the other day, and though I do not want to spoil the complete package for anyone who might be considering Lovecraft, let me tell you that you will not be disappointed. Thank you again, Mike, for helping to make our wedding day as perfect as could be.

Amber · Married on 10/29/2016

My husband and I are SO happy we booked with Mike at Lovecraft Productions! Since we had a Halloween themed wedding, it was important for us to book vendors able to understand our vision. Mike immediately was able to work with the theme, and provided many helpful suggestions. He was able to infuse his own creative style while enhancing our wedding day video. Mike did a great job capturing the day and included every important detail. He was flexible in scheduling meetings, which worked well for our busy schedules. Also, it was great to have a variety of packages to choose from. My biggest suggestion to future brides is that it's well worth booking larger packages. The full length video, highlight reel, and unedited footage allowed us to relive all the special moments and even all of the things we missed throughout the busy day. We look forward to watching the video each year on our anniversary!

Katee · Married on 10/15/2016

Mike is amazing. So great to work with. We are so thankful to him for capturing our wedding day. Our sneak peak video is so good! We cannot wait to see the whole thing! He is so talented.