Love Your DJ Reviews

Love Your DJ 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/11/2019

Best DJ in Portland Area

I cannot recommend Ryan enough! We had him DJ our wedding in May, and he took the time to meet with us before the wedding to review our songs and discuss the timeline for the day. He was extremely professional and fun. You can tell that he loves what he does, it showed through all night during the wedding. Our guests are still talking about our "amazing DJ". He was extremely easy to work with, kind, and made our guests have a good time. I would highly recommend Ryan to anybody looking for a DJ!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Love Your DJ 8
    Love Your DJ 9

Kelsey and Marcos,
    You and your guests were amazing! I am grateful that you chose me to be a part of your wedding and I loved every minute of it. Congratulations! Thanks for the kind words and photos!

-Ryan Love

brittany · Married on 11/04/2018

Ryan Love is awesome!

I can't recommend Ryan Love enough. As a wedding vendor myself, I had very high standards for the vendors we chose for our wedding. We really wanted a DJ who's personality fit with our vibe and Ryan was perfect. We met with several DJ's who were either too over the top or just underwhelming. Ryan was very responsive throughout the entire process. He met with us at our venue before we booked with him and within a few minutes, we knew that we were going to hire him. You can really tell that Ryan loves what he does. And not only did we like him better than the other DJ's we met with, his pricing is very reasonable. He showed up to our venue three hours early, to make sure that he was well prepared and worked well with out coordinator and other vendors to make sure that everyone was on the same page. We had a very small, intimate wedding and Ryan actually got out on the dance floor and did some breakdancing to help get the crowd going. We were so impressed with how well he kept the party going. And then, it was a little early and things were winding down. We told him he could start packing up but then a couple people trickled onto the dance floor and instead of packing up, he went with it and ended up keeping our very small party going right up until the venue closed. Ryan is awesome. I have been sending my brides his way, and I will continue to do so! Thank you Ryan!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Kara Brandon · Married on 10/06/2018

Ryan is awesome! Great energy, great DJ.

I have worked with Ryan on a wedding this past fall and he was wonderful! He's a great communicator, professional, and has top-notch equipment. He took the time to talk to and explain the mics and equipment to the family members participating in the ceremony & giving toasts. He was super flexible on set up and administering the flip between ceremony and reception. All of the guests had a wonderful time and the dance floor was packed! I definitely appreciate his clean set up and break down, great direction on the mic throughout the event and of course, fun lights & great music selections.

Looking forward to working with Ryan again!! :)

Sent on 12/10/2018

Lyssa · Married on 09/08/2018

Just wanted to give a huge shout out to Dj MICHAEL!!!!! he dj my wedding close to a month ago and he was awesome. He was very nice, professional and gave advice to make my wedding better. Micheal didn't even complain when I asked for a few changes the night before my wedding. And you can tell he really enjoys what he does. He didn't sit there and look bored like how I've seen other dj's looked bored. I'm also very glad you helped yourself to food and drinks. Michael you rock!!!!!! Thanks again!!!! Lyssa and scott

Sent on 10/05/2018

Dawn · Married on 08/18/2018

"He is the best DJ I've ever seen" - Our wedding guests.

What can I say, DJ Ryan was the absolute man. He was so professional, knowledgeable, sociable, lively, organized...pretty much think of any positive adjective you'd associate with a DJ and Ryan Love was it.

Our wedding guests consisted of different races, cultures, and ethnicities. We had Haitians, Brits, Koreans, Italians, New Yorkers, Californians, and Oregonians among our wedding party. DJ Ryan was able to get EVERYONE on the dance floor with his energy and liveliness. He knew exactly when to play certain songs to get the dance floor grooving!

DJ Ryan also has the most up-to-date, state of the art lighting, sound, and DJ equipment. For everything he provided, he is an absolute steal price-wise.

If you are getting married in Oregon and are looking for a DJ, here's some advice:

No need to look any further, Ryan Love is it.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Love Your DJ 10
    Love Your DJ 11

Karen · Married on 07/21/2018

Ryan was the most awesome DJ, ever! We found him three days before the wedding! Yes, really, and a real miracle!! It was meant to be! His schedule was miraculously open! Devine intervention for sure! He not only was a DJ but also pitched in when he saw a need! My granddaughter was the bride! To watch my grandchildren, great grandchildren and our guests dance to the amazing music and see the lights flashing in the trees was pure magic!! His music was infectious and this grandma danced the night away too! Ryan is a most awesome DJ and a most awesome person who put his heart into the evening! Thank you very much, Ryan! We all love you! Blessings❤️

Sent on 08/01/2018

Love Your DJ's reply:

Thank you Karen for your kind words. I feel truly blessed to have been a part of the wedding celebrations. It was a beautiful day!

Jordyn · Married on 06/23/2018

So glad we hired Mr.Love for our wedding! Not only was he very professional and continuously kept me at ease regarding anything stressful he did a wonderful job getting everyone excited and on their feet dancing! So many people raved to me about how great he was. He was a wonderful MC, and throughout the planning process was always there to answer any questions or concerns I had. He made suggestions, and helped me when I was at a crossroad in making decisions. He provided all equipment and even had options for more lights to add and offered suggestions to really get the party going! I was actually hesitant that not all of my family would want to dance, but he made sure everyone was having a great time and sure enough everyone willingly participated and we had a blast! I would rehire Ryan over and over!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2018

Ryan is so awesome! He was very professional and helps you customize your wedding to want you really want. He also has great suggestions when you get stuck on some of those songs you forget happen at a reception. Best purchase for our wedding and the most reasonable.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Love Your DJ 12
    Love Your DJ 13

Cambrea · Married on 05/25/2018

Ryan was just perfect!!! He made my wedding just as amazing as I pictured it. He let my 13 year old brother dj for a song. I literally am speechless on how amazing he was!!! I would recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 06/15/2018

c · Married on 04/07/2018

He was amazing! Played a wide variety of songs for all ages and dancing styles. Didnt rush anything, was extremely personable and a ton of fun!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Saurabh · Married on 01/28/2018

Ryan is an amazing DJ and did a great job at our event. Will recommend to everyone.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Victor · Married on 09/16/2017

No complaints, went above and beyond what you'd expect!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Jerry · Married on 08/26/2017

Ryan Love is a professional DJ with all the equipment, and personal qualities you would want. I would highly recommend you review his services f will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Lucas · Married on 08/26/2017

These guys came in after another DJ flaked on us and made the night a success. Our wedding was on our parents farm and the DJ wasn't afraid to stay late to accommodate our party with a night of music and dancing. "It was the best wedding ever" is what we constantly hear from our friends and family. Appreciate them pulling strings to make our special day pretty damn awesome.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Love Your DJ's reply:

Thank you Lucas. That was a blast. I had so much fun. You guys are an awesome crowd. - DJ Michael

Jerry · Married on 08/26/2017

DJ Love was a most professional individual to work with. He was a great entertainer and kept the pace of our event in sync with what was requested. You will be very pleased if you hire DJ Love for your event.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Brent · Married on 08/26/2017

Everyone had a great time and the music was awesome!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Love Your DJ's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity to share in your two families coming together! I had a great time with you guys! -AJ

Ryan was an AWESOME DJ for my Best Friends wedding. His interaction with the wedding party was absolutely fantastic! I even won "Dancer of the Night" He went above expectations for a DJ & he even got the moves. I highly recommend Ryan for your DJ!

Sent on 03/29/2017
  • W

Will · Married on 08/12/2017

Ryan was AWESOME! Very professional and great to work with. He went above and beyond expectations and pulled through under pressure. Great guy, great DJ. Thanks, Ryan!!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Love Your DJ 14

Hong · Married on 07/21/2017

Wonderful job! Highly recommended to other people!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Love Your DJ's reply:

Thank you Hong. I had a great time. I loved seeing the dance floor packed. - DJ Michael

Skye · Married on 07/15/2017

Michael DJ'd our wedding last weekend and did a spectacular job. He was very flexible and responsive to our wedding coordinator. We had a lot of last minute changes and he did a great job improvising. We gave him a list of songs to focus around and he did exactly that. We had more than a few guests complementing the choice of music. Thanks Michael!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Love Your DJ's reply:

You're welcome Skye. That was an awesome time. You guys know how to get down. -Dj Michael

Christopher · Married on 07/08/2017

Ryan love was an awesome addition to our perfect day. He was so great to talk to during the planning process and is so accommodating to whatever kind of music, announcements, places to set up and lighting that you desire. Ryan is very self sufficent, he got to the event early and made sure everything was set up and ready to go in plenty of time. We had the ceremony outside and the reception inside a barn and Ryan had all the equipment for both locations without a hitch. The music choices were spot on and he got the crowd dancing all night long! Great job! We would recommend him to anyone looking for the perfect addition to there special day!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Tori · Married on 07/08/2017

Ryan was AMAZING! I can't say enough things about how perfect he helped make my wedding day. He was very kind, responsive, and definitely flexible with the party! It was so easy to get ahold of him and he talked to me like we were old friends even before I met him. He arrived at my ceremony to help with the live band and set up everything as soon as he got there. It got to the reception time and I started freaking out thinking he hadn't made it yet, but everything was absolutely perfect and he did it all without me even realizing! It was so amazing having such a huge aspect of the day perfect and not having to worry about an absolute thing. He really respected my wishes of all of the songs and games, and was HE WAS SO MUCH FUN! Ryan is the best! If you are looking for someone that doesn't need any micromanaging, has great equipment, and is an all around wonderful person, RYAN IS YOUR GUY!
    I could not have been happier with him as my DJ! All of my guests absolutely loved him. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Timothy · Married on 07/07/2017

Ryan was an exceptional DJ. He made the effort to do a mash-up song for my mother and I and it turned out really great. The people at our wedding really enjoyed his music and there were people constantly dancing because of the great song selections. Highly recommend Ryan and his surfaces.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Lindsey · Married on 07/07/2017

Ryan was great! He even showed off some of his dance moves!

Sent on 07/08/2017