LOVE + WOLVES CO Reviews

LOVE + WOLVES CO 6
LOVE + WOLVES CO 7

Sara · Getting married on 03/01/2019

Will hire again!

Working with Jake was an absolutely wonderful experience. Our engagement photos were everything we'd hoped for them to be. We will definitely reach out again for having family photos taken in the future.

Parker · Married on 09/29/2018

I worked with Love + Wolves Beauty for hair and makeup for myself and a few family members on our wedding day. Ash is incredible and I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. If I could, I would hire her to do my hair and makeup ever day.

More than anything, I wanted to look like myself on my wedding day, and Ash took that to heart, creating a look that felt very me, but that would also photograph well.

Ash also has an incredible presence. She made me feel calm, cool, and collected that morning. Even when I noticed it was starting to rain (and we were having an all outdoor wedding), she was instantly reassuring and even suggesting things that we could do if it kept raining (spoiler alert: Ash was right, it stopped raining long before the ceremony started).

Do not pass up the chance to have her do your hair and makeup for your big day. Ash is amazing!

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

Beyond all expectations

Love + Wolves Co is beyond incredible. Jake and Natalie shot our wedding and every single one of our photos was stunning. We've found it impossible to choose even 200 of our favorites, and we get constant compliments from our friends and family. On their website, Love + Wolves decries their style as "candid, honest and photojournalistic with a dash of humor and fine art." This is 100% true. Our photos feel like how we felt that day--the energy, the overwhelming feelings of love, the silliness. Nothing feels forced. It's such a joy to get to relive that magic over and over again, especially the little details that we weren't able to focus on at the time. And what a pleasure to work with! We really can't recommend them enough, by far one of the best choices we made throughout the whole wedding planning process and definitely worth the splurge. Seriously. So SO worth it.

• Bindu

Bindu Suresh · Married on 08/25/2018

Jake has an amazing eye!

Jake was incredible. He is a personable, easygoing guy who seemingly effortlessly captured what ended up being shockingly breathtaking photos of us, our venue, and our friends and family on our wedding day. Every single photo was a piece of art. We really could not recommend him more highly!

Joe · Married on 07/08/2018

Wow! Jake and the Love + Wolves Co. team are simply phenomenal! When Jake first photographed with us for our engagement shoot, he was really personable. Jake made my wife and I feel like we could be ourselves, which came through in the photos. On the wedding day, we felt the same but even more so! Jake is a talented photographer and has quite the eye. He was able to capture the true spirit of our wedding day. He got to know our friends and family in a matter of moments, allowing everyone to feel comfortable around him too. Do yourself a favor, choose Love + Wolves Co to shoot you/your event/special moment. You will be so thankful you did!

LOVE + WOLVES CO 8

Hilary · Married on 07/07/2018

We went with Love + Wolves for our engagement and wedding photos and could not be happier with the entire experience. Jake is awesome, he brings a genuine excitement to everything from emails to the big day and you can worry about one less thing because you know he has got this covered. He was the MVP of all of our vendors on our wedding day, as he felt like an old friend, knew everyone’s names in the wedding party, hopped around getting every aspect and angle, and even went above and beyond, helping keep the entire night on schedule and finding our venue coordinator when he went MIA (good times). Plus, THE PHOTOS. Man this guy has a great eye. If you want to feel like a model and get shots that make you look like one, Jake’s your guy. He helped us get poses that were natural, not corny, and is a master of the candid. All in all, I can’t say enough good things about him and this company. If you have the chance to work with them, just do it, and feel great crossing this off your to do list!

Kristen · Married on 06/24/2018

I mean, what's not to love with Love + Wolves? From the beginning, they worked with us to make sure our package was exactly what we needed. We met with Natalie a month or so beforehand so we could get to know each other...5 or so beers later, we felt like we were with a friend already. Day of went off without a hitch, and Natalie was perfect throughout the day. We got the wedding photos back, and of course, they're amazing, seriously, we're not that photogenic, yet somehow the pics make us look like superstars. We love Love + Wolves and recommend them to anyone who wants a chill, laid back photographer that knows how to produce ridiculously attractive photos.

Megan · Married on 05/30/2018

Jake and his team were an absolute joy to work with. All of the photos that he took were absolutely stunning, and the photo album was the icing on the cake! Would definitely recommend anyone to work with him for any occasion, and I hope to work again with him in the future! Thanks so much again!!

Kalyn · Married on 05/12/2018

we highly recommend Love and Wolves Co for any and all of your photography needs! We were lucky enough to work with Jake for our Wedding in Northern California and we were blown away by every single photo. Not to mention he was so much fun to work with, he made us feel like super models!

LOVE + WOLVES CO 9
    LOVE + WOLVES CO 10
    LOVE + WOLVES CO 11
    LOVE + WOLVES CO 12

Eireann · Married on 01/13/2018

I can't say enough good things about Love + Wolves Co. The experience was great from start to finish. We don't often have the opportunity to have photos taken of us together, so this was a new experience for us. Luckily Jake put us at ease and the self-consciousness melted away before we knew it. His promptness, courtesy, professionalism, and talent make Love + Wolves Co an investment worth making.

Kim · Married on 09/23/2017

After reaching out to LOVE + WOLVES on the strength of their photos, Jake set us up with Sarah, and it was a match from the very beginning. The process was fun and flexible, and most of all, we just loved that Jake and Sarah together were a constant calming presence throughout the entire process, from planning to shooting. Nothing ever felt rushed or stressful. They were always responsive and helpful.

And then...the photos! We could not be happier with the way Sarah and Colleen captured everything that was special about us and our day. Everyone felt so comfortable and at ease around them, and they worked with us to ensure we would get the shots we needed and wanted without spending too much time away from the party. That was very important to us. Seriously, we can not recommend LOVE + WOLVES highly enough. Hire them and they will take care of the rest!

LOVE + WOLVES CO 13
    LOVE + WOLVES CO 14

Kat · Married on 09/15/2017

Truly an amazing team to work with. Photos are incredible. We don't like most wedding photography, but L+W are in a different league of their own.

We loved them so much we used them for both our family wedding, as well as our larger wedding with our friends.

Martin · Married on 09/09/2017

Love and Wolves was a delight to work with — we could not feel more lucky to have had Natalie as our wedding photographer, with stellar help from second-shooter Becky. Everyone we interacted with at L+W was an artist and a journalist, and Natalie turned out to be a therapist and a new pal. (She was there for our entire wedding weekend, from stressful start to joyful finish!) Natalie brought calm and delight and extraordinary attention and care to our wedding — and even gave us some good ideas for planning the affair when we met for a drink months before. Jake was communicative and excitement-infused throughout, and edited our photos with gusto. We are thrilled with how our wedding photos turned out — no small thing for a demanding bride and groom to say. We wholeheartedly recommend Love + Wolves.

— Emily & Martin

Vicky · Married on 08/04/2017

Jake is the BEST!! He photographed our wedding at Deer Park Villa in August 2017 and we could not be happier with the way the photos came out. From the moment we reached out to Jake to when we received our photos, we got the absolute best services from Jake. He is super responsive, professional and an awesome guy to hang out with. We weren't sure where to do our first look photos but Jake scoped out the most amazing, beautiful area for us to have our photos taken. Don't hesitate to work with Love + Wolves Co (especially if Jake will be your photographer), they are seriously worth every penny!

Jenna · Married on 07/29/2017

Scott and I luckily stumbled upon Love + Wolves Co through a family connection years ago. When I reached out to Jake he was just as excited that we had a long lost connection that he quickly brought us in and started working together. From the start I felt comfortable with Jake and his team and Scott quickly identified them as the best photographers. Sarah was the photographer for the wedding and she was absolutely unbelievable. Between her perspective from the photos, connecting with all our friends and family (even the more high maintenance ones), she really became a key part of the wedding. Some family members still reference how great she was now 6 months post-wedding. I wouldn't recommend anyone else to capture the true heart of your wedding day!

Neha · Married on 07/08/2017

Dope photos

We hired Love + Wolves CO for our Napa wedding. For both our engagement shoot and wedding, Jake brought a sense of adventure and creative appreciation for natural landscape and architecture resulting in some of the most unique shots you’ll ever see in any wedding album. That is ultimately why we hired Love + Wolves. Thankfully, Jake doesn’t make you do cheesy poses, but he does try to help you feel comfortable and “in the moment”, and his candid shots are on point.

There are probably a lot of background details Jake coordinated from additional lighting to transportation to more rural parts of the venue that we will never know about, but we truly appreciate how proactive and professional he and his team were the entire day.

I also want to give Ash a special shout out for doing my hair and makeup for our engagement session. I felt naturally beautiful, so thank you!

Ali · Married on 07/02/2017

Our experience with Jake was amazing. I found Jake from doing a google search of wedding photos at our venue (The Greenpoint Loft). After looking at his website I knew immediately that we had to hire him. He sent us a preview of our photos last week and we are in LOVE with all of them and can't wait to see the rest.!!!! So many of our guests raved about Jake through out the day. He knows how to work with a crowed while taking photos of large groups and makes taking photos fun and not so forced. If you are a couple looking for a photographer who can capture those special moments and who can just go with the flow... Jake is your man!! You cannot go wrong with his appreciation of natural light and capturing every moment that you will want to remember forever!!

Steph · Married on 06/03/2017

Choosing Love + Wolves to photograph our wedding was one of the easiest decisions we made, and we can't recommend them highly enough! We don't take a lot of photos of ourselves, but Jake gave us excellent direction while cracking jokes so that we felt comfortable in front of the camera. He helped so much throughout the day: pinning on my Dad's boutonniere, encouraging us to eat, corralling all the family together for group pictures. Jake's enthusiasm is infectious, he loves what he does! Our guests still say (a year later!) how fun he was. And the photos themselves are amazing..they capture the feeling of our wedding so beautifully. Looking at our album feels like going back in time to that awesome day. If we could give Love + Wolves 50 stars we would! -Steph & Matt

Malcolm · Married on 05/07/2017

Hands down the best part of our wedding next to actually getting married. Jake is a complete natural behind the camera and has an infectious enthusiasm. All of our guests loved him and he was so good at learning people's names right on the spot that everyone was impressed. The photos. My god. Simply stunning and beautiful. We get soooo many compliments on them!! His work is fantastic, the other reviews are real. He is the best and if he's available, you want him! I also loved that he was willing to work with us on price and let us create a smaller photopackage and still threw in an album for us which was a nice touch!

David · Married on 05/06/2017

Jake seriously CRUSHED it at our wedding. Helped us get through a super long family shotlist very quickly and was quick to adapt/improvise for our portraits around the grounds! And to boot, he's a super nice and kind fella. Can't wait to see the results!

Minna · Married on 05/06/2017

Trust me when I say that you want the wolfpack on your side. From the moment I looked at their website for the first time to the happy day when we got our photos back, working with Jake and our photographer Sarah was an absolute pleasure. I'll break it down:
    Communication: Jake is 100% on top of emails and is flexible about packages and timing. He's a pro at putting anxieties to rest and letting you know what to expect, especially if you're new to wedding/event planning.
    Vibes: You can tell just by the questions on their inquiry form that they're legitimately interested in getting to know you and making sure that the relationship is a good match. There are so many wedding photographers to choose from and you want to go with someone who gets your aesthetic. There were examples on the website that I could totally see myself in, which was a great sign.
    Planning: Sarah was our photographer and, along with being very lovely to chat with, she didn't miss a beat. With her help, we made a schedule that fit the day and the budgeted hours of photography and she took it from there. I feel pretty confident in saying that she was the most stress-free vendor of the day.
    Coverage: From portraits to atmosphere to candids to dance floor, she was everywhere. I felt tired just thinking about all the work she did in one day, and did it with a smile.
    Photo delivery: Jake's editing skills are beyond. 100% happy with our album and the response we've received from friends and family has been just as enthusiastic.
    In conclusion, I regret nothing. If you like what you see on their website, go.for.it.

• Alison

Alison · Married on 04/30/2017

My husband and I were on a tight budget for our wedding so we were really nervous about finding a good photographer for what we could afford. I found Love + Wolves online based on a recommendation of a friend and immediately fell in love with their work. I reached out to Jake and told him what we could afford and he set us up with Sarah, who came to our wedding for 4 hours to catch the stuff that was super important to us. Everyone was so incredibly easy to contact, super professional, and fun to work with. We are not the most photogenic people in the world so obviously we were nervous about this part of the wedding, but Sarah made everything easy and natural. We just received our pictures a few days ago and cannot stop looking through them; the shots Sarah took perfectly captured each moment of our day. I would absolutely recommend Love + Wolves without hesitation. They do amazing work!

Dasha · Married on 04/22/2017

Jake was amazing to work with from start to finish. We bonded over the first phone call and he made us feel like we’ve known one another for years. He was just as excited about our location as we were and it made the experience that much more fun. Jake is incredibly professional, has exceptional attention to detail, and is amazing at making everyone feel comfortable. No moment ever felt forced and our friends and family LOVED having him. All of this was translated into the finished product, which came out amazing. The experience was all we could have asked for and more – now we’re just looking for excuses to get him back to NY!

Rachael · Married on 02/18/2017

Love & Wolves is a phenomenal service. You not only pay for outstanding photography, but also for high quality service. The coordination leading up to the wedding was smooth and painfree, allowing us to be relaxed going into the big day. Day of, Jake was on time (actually early) and communicated with us, wedding vendor, and family all along the way. He was very helpful in wrangling family for big group portraits and steered the flow of the day, when others weren't sure where they should be / what to do. Looking at our photos now, we are happy and reflecting on what an amazing time we had at our wedding. We would 100% recommend Love & Wolves to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer.

• Mitzie

Mitzie · Married on 10/22/2016

From start to finish, working with these guys have been absolutely easy and fun. The amount of time they take into editing each picture is WELL worth the wait. They are true artists and capture very sweet moments when you least expect it. We worked with Sarah and became fast friends. Her warmth extended out to our friends and family and she was able to capture all the genuine emotions that flooded the day. Looking at their pictures alone should be testament enough to their aesthetic and good taste. I can’t recommend them enough, they were easily one of our favorite vendors to work with. In fact, I am - right now - thinking of reasons to get them back here somehow to take more pictures of me and my loving husband. Jacob and Sarah, we love you.