Love + Theory Co. Reviews

14 | Deltona, FL

14 Reviews for Love + Theory Co.

• Maggie

Maggie · Married on 10/19/2020

Amazing Photography Team!

I wanted to post a raving review about Love + Theory Co! I am a professional makeup artist and have worked with a lot of photographers, but by far she seriously was the best photographer Ive had the pleasure of working with. She was super sweet, worked with me and my teammate so easily & helped us with smal details and getting the perfect photos. She event went out of her way to go grab something from my other teammate in the other house while she was getting the other ladies ready to come & get it to give to me! Hands down the best, & genuine & truly cares about her work! I highly recommend and hopefully we get to work with her again!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Cassie · Married on 08/21/2020

Engagement and Wedding photos

We LOVED having Kelly and Devin as our wedding photographers! They did an amazing job on our engagement photos and they kept us laughing and comfortable!

Sent on 08/22/2020

Lauren Wineholt · Married on 02/01/2020

Wedding Photographer

Kelly and Devin were amazing!! They really are very talented at what they do, even when things seemed chaotic, they knew how to handle the situation(s) and still keep it fun! We can’t wait to see our photos and we would definitely recommend Love + Theory Co. to be your wedding photographers!!

Sent on 02/08/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Simpson · Married on 12/07/2019

Wedding day

Kelly was awesome to work with! She captured my big day! I cant wait to see all the wonderful pictures!

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Adalynn

Adalynn Hart · Married on 11/03/2019

Hart Wedding

Kelly was amazing. She went above and beyond her job description. She is the sweetest and great at what she does. My teasers are beyond beautiful and I can’t wait to see the rest. Thank you Kelly for catching the most special moments on my wedding day.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Kali · Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding photos

Kelly and her partner were amazing! They captured every perfect moment. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Heather

Heather Place · Married on 10/13/2019

Excellent photographer's!! Would hire again.

Really made our wedding a night to remember. Professional and down to earth.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Heather,

Devin and I had a great time at the venue and meeting you and your family! It was such a please being able to capture your big day! It was beyond stunning!

Rachel · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing photographer

Kelly is so talented and so much fun to work with. She really helped keep us on schedule on our wedding day and she took the most beautiful pictures. I am so glad we found her and I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Love + Theory Co.'s reply:

Your wedding was stunning and I’m so glad I got to photograph your special day! 😍 I can’t wait until I get through all the photos to deliver them to you! Congrats Mrs. Riggs it was a true blessing!
  • Nessie

Nessie Klein · Married on 02/14/2019

Best Hands Down

I found Kelly almost a month before my wedding and from the moment I met her I knew I wanted her to be my photographer. She made it happen on such short notice and when the wedding day came I was blown away by her. She is by far the best photographer she made sure to take all the shots I wanted and more. She timed everything down from the moment we started to end time. Her co photographer Devin are beyond words they made me feel as if they were family and the pictures that they both took are breathtaking.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Gaby · Married on 11/04/2018

Excellent photographer

Kelly is amazing! She took beautiful pictures for our wedding day and for the engagement session. She has a great eye to find good pictures. She helps a lot with the poses and try to get the best shot of your self. It is very easy and a lot of fun to work with her! She even help me with some coordination during the wedding day I highly recommend her photographer services! Just amazing

Sent on 11/12/2018

Josette · Married on 07/08/2018

GREAT PHOTO SHOOT WITH KELLY.... SHE MADE IT OUR POSES FUN.....GOOD QUALITY PICTURES AND PRICES AS WELL. I WILL BE USING KELLY AGAIN FOR ANOTHER UPCOMING EVENT I HAVE SCHEDULED IN AUGUST.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Love + Theory Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much! Y’all were amazing to work with and congrats! Can’t wait to see you in August!
  • F

Faith · Married on 07/01/2018

Let's just start out by saying Kelly is a great person to be around. She has the right attitude that matches perfectly with her craft. She made me and my now husband feel so comfortable with her direction, and positive critiques. She is also the BEST hype man naturally so if you want drab, she's not the one for you! Kelly was the photographer for my small & intimate wedding on July 1st, 2018. For a wedding of about 35 people & right to the point, she captured sooo many memories! She also took video clips of my wedding, so she can work with you & the package you choose, reasonably. She communicates promptly, is on time, & is very professional. My sneak peek photos are to die for & I'd book her a million times more if I could. Top notch photo quality & editing. I'd recommend her to my family & friends without a doubt. Thank you Kelly!!! -Faith Webster

Sent on 07/22/2018

Taylor · Married on 04/10/2018

Kelly was a wonderful photographer to work with! She got back to me with all of my questions in a quick manner. I scheduled Kelly for my engagement shoot and will continue to use her for years to come!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Ari Collazo · Married on 03/15/2020

Excellent experience

I found Kelly through recommendations from my friends. Kelly got back to me in a quick manner once I had contacted her to figure out pricing. I had told Kelly where I would like to take my engagement photos, she had never been there before she simply asked me what spots I would like to take photos at, and she will help me and my fiancé do what poses we needed to do to get a amazing shot. Which I really enjoyed because I’ve never really been comfortable in front of the camera but Kelly made it super easy and fun with me and my fiancé. I was very nervous as well and she made it easy going. It was nice to make such good memories with my fiancé as well. I must say I am in love with my engagement photos and I am SO excited to see how the wedding photos will come out. She’s very talented and makes it all easy sailing, I also have to add that we took our engagement photos at 7pm and she had them edited and sent to me by 9pm that same night! DOUBLE SCORE. Highly recommend her talent and love that she does. She’s a great photographer to work with and on point !

Sent on 09/30/2019

Love + Theory Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much! I am so honored to be y'alls wedding photographer and can't wait for your big day!