Love the One You're With - Wedding Officiant Services Reviews

13 | Houston, TX

13 Reviews for Love the One You're With - Wedding Officiant Services

13 Love the One You're With - Wedding Officiant Services Reviews

Tanya · Married on 10/06/2018

Wow! Wow! Wow! What else can I say! Cee Jay did a wonderful job as our wedding officiant. Even with postponement, moving schedules around he was a tremendous help and very flexible. Not only do we appreciate and love this guy so did all of my guests! Very dependable, professional, organized, responds quickly, timely, humorous, and handsome too! Thank you Cee Jay. We had a wonderful, memorable day! Love Tanya, Pat and Kristen.

Love the One You're With - Wedding Officiant Services 1
    Love the One You're With - Wedding Officiant Services 2
    Love the One You're With - Wedding Officiant Services 3
  • tinaandjimmy

Tina · Married on 09/02/2018

Cee Jay married Jimmy and I last Sunday. He was completely professional and up to the task! He went the extra mile to make sure we were calm, cool and collective. He was promt and his communication skills are A-1. If I'm ever asked who to call, Mr. Jackson will be the one!!! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING!!

Love the One You're With - Wedding Officiant Services 4
    Love the One You're With - Wedding Officiant Services 5

Nicolette · Married on 09/01/2018

Mr. Jackson is a wonderful human being. I reached out to Love the One You're With not knowing his name. When he responded, I realized that he has the same name as my Dad who passed away in 2010. He and my Mother are no longer on this earth and I took it as a big sign. After Needless to say he got the job. He called to talk and we were instant friends. He and my fiance were both Navy veterans so he gave us a great discount. He showed up early, calmed nerves, spoke eloquently and he SANG as I walked down the isle for my very intimate 4 person ceremony. He is simply an Angel, heaven sent. Very official, explained everything clearly and let us customize our vows as much or as little as we wanted.

Anezra · Married on 08/18/2018

Charles was amazing to work with. He's extremely professional while still making you feel like family. I'm sure most of our wedding guests thought we'd known him for years because of how effortless and genuine he delivered our ceremony. In addition to being very eloquent he was very patient and understanding regarding our stress levels in the weeks prior to the wedding. Initially I was worried about hiring a stranger to officiate our wedding because that person wouldn't know us nor our relationship but Charles was very intuitive and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. He also mailed our license back to the County so that was one less thing I had to worry about. I am very happy we decided to use him for our wedding. He was a big part of making our day perfect.

pam · Married on 06/21/2018

There are no words. Charles was incredible. The bride and groom loved him as much as I did. From the rehearsal dinner to the ceremony, he was in charge and a perfect fit. The groom did not want a women officiant so I just started making calls. I knew he was perfect from our first phone conversation. He was able to understand what the bride and groom wanted and delivered. He was there to answer any questions I had. The bride and groom sent him some things they wanted to say and Charles was able to put them all together in such a beautiful way that told how the bride and groom truly feel for each other. I will always view Charles as a family member from now on. You will have a beautiful ceremony if you use Charles to officiate.

Love the One You're With - Wedding Officiant Services 6
    Love the One You're With - Wedding Officiant Services 7
    Love the One You're With - Wedding Officiant Services 8

Brooke · Married on 03/22/2018

It was so special having you there with us. Thank you so much for making our special day absolutely amazing!

• I

Idara · Married on 12/16/2017

Charles was so WONDERFUL! If the months leading up to our wedding, Charles took the time to get to know my husband and I and our story on a personal level. He listened to every detail that we spoke about and incorporated it into our ceremony. My husband and I wanted someone who we could connect with and who understood and appreciated our story and our beliefs. Charles did just that. He is beyond knowledgeable about weddings and just the whole concept of marriage. He truly helped me to calm my nerves and enjoy my day. I cannot thank him enough for being apart of our special day. I am forever grateful to him for his service. Love you Charles! ??

Sent on 01/23/2018

Love the One You're With - Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

I will be forever grateful for meeting you both! It was an absolute joy to be apart of your special day. I love your love story! I am so happy and PROUD of you both!!

Secola · Married on 07/21/2017

Mr. Jackson was a wonderful choice for our wedding. We go married two weeks ago and my guest are still talking about how great he was. He was on early to rehearsal an the wedding. He handled everything professionally. We loved him. He made the day extra special. If your looking for a officiant he is the one. Thank you again Mr
    Jackson. Love Secola Groves

Elaine · Married on 07/14/2017

The best......................

Erika · Married on 03/20/2017

Hi Guys thank you so much for everything you did for us!!!!

Kelly · Married on 03/18/2017

Hi Guys thank you so much for everything you did for us!!!!

Alexandria · Married on 05/22/2010

Charles was a day of coordinator and officiant at a mutual wedding of ours. As vendors, we both know how stressful event days can be. Charles helped me and my company the entire day with our set up and our breakdown by offering an extra set of hands and his creative touch. He was such a pleasant presence and so easy to work with. I was able to stay during the ceremony to witness him joining our clients in matrimony. He offers such a personalized touch and individualized approach to a wedding. I will be referring his as both a day of planner and an officiant to all my brides!

Cris · Married on 12/31/2016

Outside of getting married to my love, Charles was the absolute best part of our day. From the very beginning we knew we wanted someone who would be fun and full of personality. Neither of us are religious (although he was very clear to offer us that type of ceremony/feel as well) and we didn't want anyone we would feel is maybe stuffy or too conservative. We were not sure where we were going to get married and Charles was so terribly helpful in doing research for us and even contacting venues! That is way above and beyond in my book. He sent us an invoice after we decided on a date, time, and location and then sent us an invoice which we paid via PayPal to reserve his services. He was very accommodating, sending us several ceremony options and even offering different outfits that he could wear to our ceremony. He kept us on track, showed up early, and helped out so much. I feel we almost got an officiant and a wedding planner all in one. Charles helped us to relax, get out the jitters, and made everyone laugh. He was perfect!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Love the One You're With - Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Cris, It was my absolute pleasure to be of service and to accommodate you and your fiancé. I loved meeting both of your families. You looked fantastic!! I really enjoyed myself. Thank so very much for choosing Love the One You're With Wedding Officiant & Day-of-Coordinator Services to be a part of your special day! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness, love and joy!!