Love Story Events Reviews

131 Reviews for Love Story Events

• Katie

Katie Curle · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Amazing experience!

Amanda was one of the best vendors I worked with while planning my wedding. After meeting with her once, I was 100% confident that she would execute my vision for the day perfectly, and she definitely did! Everything at my ceremony and reception was absolutely beautiful, thanks to her. In addition to the quality of her work, she is also one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Covid threw some unexpected curveballs into my wedding planning, but Amanda always was there to help. Her flexibility, understanding, and kindness during a very strange time to be having a wedding is second to none. I would highly recommend her for all floral and rental needs!

Kayla Mcnally · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Amazing Florist!

Amanda was absolutely wonderful to work with! She met with me to discuss my needs and my taste in flowers, and was very responsive to any questions I had during the process. She helped to transform our wedding venue into my exact vision for the day - I couldn't be happier!

• Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 09/12/2020

One of a kind...

Where to begin? Amanda and the entire Love Story Events team were INCREDIBLY wonderful and pleasant to work with. She was very quick to respond, patient and a dream come true during the stress of planning a wedding during Covid. I can't say enough wonderful things about the BEAUTIFUL work they did to decorate my tent with linens and lighting- not to mention all of our flowers, bouquets etc. If you aren't hiring Love Story Events for your wedding/event- you truly are missing out on a one of a kind experience. Book them...NOW!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Katie Kramer · Married on 08/29/2020

Outdoor Wedding

Amanda and her team were amazing as we pivoted from a previously planned indoor church and hall wedding to a spectacular outdoor ceremony and reception! We entered the summer with high hopes that our daughter's wedding would come off as planned, but as the date drew near, we realized that we needed to quickly change things up. We couldn't have been more pleased with Love Story Events' professionalism and support throughout a very stressful few weeks of replanning. The "Big Day" turned out more beautiful than we could've imagined! If you're looking for creativity, elegance and a happy bride, look no further than Love Story Events for all of your wedding decor needs!!

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/22/2020

Beautiful florals

Amanda is so sweet to work with, she really went out of her way to make sure we were happy with our florals. We got a lot of florals for a very reasonable price! She made me a beautiful hair piece too!!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Makayla

Makayla Mae · Married on 08/01/2020

10/10 recommend!

Love Story Events is an incredible company that I can’t recommend enough. They helped make our wedding an absolute fairytale – more beautiful than we even imagined. The best part is they offer everything from flowers and decor to linens, lighting, chairs, backdrops, and more. It was so nice being able to use one company for so many things that made our wedding perfect. The owners are so kind and amazing to work with, as well. They have so much experience that is so helpful when coming up with plans and designs! We’re so grateful for Love Story Events and we know you will be, too!

Ashleigh Sypniewski · Married on 07/10/2020

THE BEST!!! Went above and beyond

Amanda was AMAZING! The entire process she was calm and super helpful. She gave us great ideas and pulled our vision out and made it a reality. We were in awe when we walked into our reception. She was prompt in responding every time. So sweet!!!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Shailor · Married on 06/19/2020

Absolutely amazing to work with!

First off, I would like to say that Amanda was an absolute JOY to work with. She was so flexible and accommodating when it came to us having to change our date several times. Getting married in the midst of a pandemic is obviously not ideal, but Amanda made the whole process absolutely seamless. She made the stress of getting married in such an unprecedented time almost disappear. From the start, she completely saw the vision we had for a simple but elegant wedding, and truly delivered. Also, the pricing was very reasonable, which is hard to come by these days. We were blown away by everything from the bouquets, to the flowers on the pergola, to all of the centerpieces. Seeing everything come together for the first time brought me to tears because she absolutely nailed our vision. Even almost 2 weeks later, I still have some flowers in my kitchen that look great! I HIGHLY recommend Love Story Events for your wedding!

Kristen · Married on 10/11/2019

Can't Go Wrong!

We used Love Story Events for multiple aspects of our wedding. We had the design our centerpieces and bouquets, as well as rented chairs and linens. Everything was perfect!! Amanda was so great to work with! She met with us twice to review all the details and was very responsive through e-mail. We would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Love Story Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen. We loved your special day!

Vanessa Sugg · Married on 09/21/2019

So great and organized!

Amanda does amazing work! From the first meeting, she got our vision right away and was able to work with our budget. We had a 400+ person wedding and the flowers were stunning, elegant, and exactly what we wanted. Amanda is so kind and responsive, which was important since I was an out of state bride. She took the stress of decor off of my shoulders and quickly responded to every little question that I emailed her. My family has used her for two weddings now -Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Heather Macveagh · Married on 09/20/2019

My flowers were perfect and affordable!!

Our flowers were stunning. Amanda flawlessly captured what I had in mind. I got so many compliments on them. The presentation was beautiful and delicate especially for the corsages and boutonnieres. I am so happy I went with love story events and so should you!!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Vendor to work with!

Love Story Events/Royalty Linens did an AMAZING job for our 6/8/19 wedding! Amanda was honestly the best vendor of mine to work with. SUPER responsive, she genuinely cared about our wedding and she was very detailed. I have zero creative vision and she helped me out every step of the way. She came up with great ideas, and would answer any question I had. They are affordable and super flexible. Our guests could not stop talking about how amazing our flowers were. We had Amanda and her team decorate some of our ceremony, and then they did 3 type of centerpieces for our reception, and our linens and wedding flowers. HIGHLY recommend Amanda and the Love Story Event team!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Andraya

Andraya · Married on 03/23/2019

Worth every penny!

Amanda and her husband truly do an amazing job! They were not only professional, but always accessible by email, which was such a relief if something needed to be changed or added or whatever. From our first meeting, she literally pulled up my Pinterest board on her TV screen and went through all of my pinned photos of what I wanted for flowers and comprised a vision I didn't even know I wanted. The flowers were honestly my favorite part of the wedding and I wouldn't have changed a thing. I even had another florist ask me how much I spent on my flowers as she was sure it cost me $10,000. I just smiled and said "no, but they were definitely worth that much to me!"

Sent on 04/02/2019

Bianca Nobani · Married on 10/19/2018

October 2018 Wedding

Love Story Events is professional, creative, and a pleasure to work with. Amanda took the time to meet with me and show me tables with different linens and centerpieces in person, which was extremely helpful. She has an amazing eye for style, and the complete decor for our autumn wedding was stunning. She was patient with us as we chose our final package, and she was very accountable and reliable which is important for a bride who is stressed about other wedding details. It was always easy to contact her if I had any questions, and she was very responsive. I highly recommend Love Story Events for weddings or any occasion!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Kalee Woolman · Married on 10/13/2018

Amanda was amazing!!

I would HIGHLY recommend Amanda! Not only is she creative but she was a pleasure to work. She answered every email in a timely manner and reamined patient when I was stressing out before the big day. Many of my friends have used her and be equally as pleased!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2018

Amanda seriously has been a gem throughout our whole wedding process. She has been so professional, helpful, and understanding. My husband and I used her for our wedding flowers this past weekend and I can truly say I was blown away. I was able to sneak in our room before my guests arrived and I have to say the room was exactly what I had envisioned and my breath was taken away. Amanda did such a beautiful job and I could t be happier. Our bouquets and boutonnieres Were perfect and on point. I would not change one thing. I highly recommend Amanda and her husband to anyone looking for beautiful flowers for their wedding without completely breaking your bank, Amanda works with you to make your day special and perfect.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kelly Furguson · Married on 09/15/2018

Best night of my life!

Love story events made my wedding truly amazing! The attention to detail was outstanding and they really brought my vision to life. I received so many compliments about my flower arrangements and my bouquet was so beautiful! They were very responsive and so helpful when i needed them. I changed the bridesmaids dress color while in the planning process but it was no problem and they worked with me to give suggestions and make any changes needed. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Chynna

Chynna · Married on 06/02/2018

Perfection

Hiring Amanda at Love Story Events was one of the best decisions that my husband and I made during our wedding planning process. My mom and I decided to stop by last minute on a whim after seeing some other options that were less than impressive. By the time I got there, Amanda had already found my pinterest board and had gone through and set up a ton of beautiful options for us. She made me feel at home and I could feel the stress melting away and hired her right away.

Over the next several months, Amanda worked tirelessly to make everything perfect for our big day. I swear, we probably have 50 emails going back and forth just about the arch. And I’m happy to say she never missed a single one. I was amazed at how quickly she responded too! I had found a photo of a wedding arch that I loved, but it was way outside of my budget. Amanda went back and forth with me with sooo many options until we found something that I loved just as much and was well within what we could afford. It was BEAUTIFUL. As was everything else

I am so thankful for the amount of time that she took on every detail. She matched the roses in my bouquet with the sash of my dress. She incorporated my husband’s love of film and my love of opera. Her linens were unlike anything I saw at any of the other shops in the area Her ideas are unique, beautiful and personal. She really looked at who my husband and I were and helped us to bring that to life at our wedding.

I am so late in writing this review, but I hope that it helps you make the decision to hire this exceptional woman and her fantastic staff. They all went above and beyond for us, and I cannot express how thankful I am for them!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Taylor · Married on 05/05/2018

Working with Amanda and her team was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. We had 500 guests, 52 tables, a head table of 22 people, 10 bouquets, 40 corsages and boutonnieres! That is SO MANY flowers, linens but Amanda took it on with grace and excitement. We contracted for everything decorative for the wedding- linens, overlays, flowers, centerpieces, head table, entryway draping. I cannot recommend enough to use Royalty Linens and Events for ALL of your flower and decor needs. In my first meeting with Amanda, I shared my vision with her and she was so professional and reassuring- she did not blink an eye when I shared the guest count and everything we wanted. She has SO many beautiful overlays and centerpiece options to offer. I knew absolutely nothing about flowers so during our meetings, I would share my vision and she would pull up photos for a visual reference. She is an ARTIST and EXPERT in floral and decor! In addition, Amanda is the kindest, sweetest, most reassuring professional I worked with in this business. Not to mention is she honest and doesn't try to upcharge you or upsell you to waste a ton of money. Before I found Amanda I was in tears from other quotes I received from vendors and so discouraged by their limited options or horrible customer service. Finding Amanda and her team were a blessing and a breath of fresh air. Their prices are great and their work is worth ever penny. When I walked into the hall on our wedding day it brought tears to my eyes and I was speechless. The room looked AMAZING! Every.single.table looked stunning. We had so many guests compliment the flowers and decor who also told us it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever attended. Even Aaron and the take down team were kind, professional and even helped our guests take some of the arrangements home. If you want to work with the kindest and most talent professional in the business who delivers above and beyond what they promise, CALL AMANDA and her team!

Sent on 05/07/2018
  • F

Francesca · Married on 04/14/2018

Amanda was so wonderful to work with. We explained our colors and vision to her and she translated it perfectly into our centerpieces and arrangements! We had a tricky color of bridesmaids' dresses to work with but she pulled it off flawlessly and knew exactly what colors to recommend. Our reception venue looked so stunning! We can't thank her enough.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Anna · Married on 11/11/2017

Amanda was absolutely amazing and such a pleasure to work with!!! She went through every detail with us and really stayed true to our ideas and details. She decorated our venue so well and everything looked amazing!! We were getting compliments all night!!! Absolutely terrific and amazing!!!

David · Married on 10/28/2017

I would highly recommend Royalty Linens and Events! With a 300 person guest list and 30 tables, we needed to get creative to work within our budget. Amanda helped us navigate our budget without sacrificing our vision. I also have sensitivities to certain flowers and she worked closely with me to make sure I had no trouble with the floral selection! Our centerpieces and bouquets were beautifully made. I couldn't be happier that we found Royalty Linens and Events!

Taylor · Married on 10/28/2017

Amanda & Aaron are amazing. Everything about Royalty Linens & Events is perfect. When I first contacted Amanda I told her the basics of my ideas and from that point on she knew EXACTLY what I wanted, but her vision made everything perfect. The day of my wedding I was blown away by the professionalism, organization, and attention to detail they put into everything. I would recommend them a million times.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Sneha · Married on 10/07/2017

Amanda and her husband have incredible creativity. I had found ideas on Pinterest and presented them to multiple vendors. All other vendors told me they could do those exact ideas for however much money but Amanda presented her ideas based on what she saw and I fell in love everything. They also try very hard to keep to your budgets as well. I would recommend this wonderful company over and over again.

Sent on 11/23/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/30/2017

Amanda was FANTASTIC at helping us create a vision of what our centerpieces and bouquets would be like, and executed it PERFECTLY. She was always mindful of our budget, and if a detailed pushed it outside what we were looking to spend, she was able to suggest alternatives that made us happy. Professional, creative, accommodating, kind, Royalty Linens were wonderful to work with every step of the way.