Love Story Events Reviews

Love Story Events 6
Love Story Events 7

Bianca Nobani · Married on 10/19/2018

October 2018 Wedding

Love Story Events is professional, creative, and a pleasure to work with. Amanda took the time to meet with me and show me tables with different linens and centerpieces in person, which was extremely helpful. She has an amazing eye for style, and the complete decor for our autumn wedding was stunning. She was patient with us as we chose our final package, and she was very accountable and reliable which is important for a bride who is stressed about other wedding details. It was always easy to contact her if I had any questions, and she was very responsive. I highly recommend Love Story Events for weddings or any occasion!

Kalee Woolman · Married on 10/13/2018

Amanda was amazing!!

I would HIGHLY recommend Amanda! Not only is she creative but she was a pleasure to work. She answered every email in a timely manner and reamined patient when I was stressing out before the big day. Many of my friends have used her and be equally as pleased!

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2018

Amanda seriously has been a gem throughout our whole wedding process. She has been so professional, helpful, and understanding. My husband and I used her for our wedding flowers this past weekend and I can truly say I was blown away. I was able to sneak in our room before my guests arrived and I have to say the room was exactly what I had envisioned and my breath was taken away. Amanda did such a beautiful job and I could t be happier. Our bouquets and boutonnieres Were perfect and on point. I would not change one thing. I highly recommend Amanda and her husband to anyone looking for beautiful flowers for their wedding without completely breaking your bank, Amanda works with you to make your day special and perfect.

Kelly Furguson · Married on 09/15/2018

Best night of my life!

Love story events made my wedding truly amazing! The attention to detail was outstanding and they really brought my vision to life. I received so many compliments about my flower arrangements and my bouquet was so beautiful! They were very responsive and so helpful when i needed them. I changed the bridesmaids dress color while in the planning process but it was no problem and they worked with me to give suggestions and make any changes needed. I would recommend them to anyone!

• Chynna

Chynna · Married on 06/02/2018

Perfection

Hiring Amanda at Love Story Events was one of the best decisions that my husband and I made during our wedding planning process. My mom and I decided to stop by last minute on a whim after seeing some other options that were less than impressive. By the time I got there, Amanda had already found my pinterest board and had gone through and set up a ton of beautiful options for us. She made me feel at home and I could feel the stress melting away and hired her right away.

Over the next several months, Amanda worked tirelessly to make everything perfect for our big day. I swear, we probably have 50 emails going back and forth just about the arch. And I’m happy to say she never missed a single one. I was amazed at how quickly she responded too! I had found a photo of a wedding arch that I loved, but it was way outside of my budget. Amanda went back and forth with me with sooo many options until we found something that I loved just as much and was well within what we could afford. It was BEAUTIFUL. As was everything else

I am so thankful for the amount of time that she took on every detail. She matched the roses in my bouquet with the sash of my dress. She incorporated my husband’s love of film and my love of opera. Her linens were unlike anything I saw at any of the other shops in the area Her ideas are unique, beautiful and personal. She really looked at who my husband and I were and helped us to bring that to life at our wedding.

I am so late in writing this review, but I hope that it helps you make the decision to hire this exceptional woman and her fantastic staff. They all went above and beyond for us, and I cannot express how thankful I am for them!

Love Story Events 13
    Love Story Events 14
    Love Story Events 15
    Love Story Events 16
    Love Story Events 17
  • F

Francesca · Married on 04/14/2018

Amanda was so wonderful to work with. We explained our colors and vision to her and she translated it perfectly into our centerpieces and arrangements! We had a tricky color of bridesmaids' dresses to work with but she pulled it off flawlessly and knew exactly what colors to recommend. Our reception venue looked so stunning! We can't thank her enough.

Anna · Married on 11/11/2017

Amanda was absolutely amazing and such a pleasure to work with!!! She went through every detail with us and really stayed true to our ideas and details. She decorated our venue so well and everything looked amazing!! We were getting compliments all night!!! Absolutely terrific and amazing!!!

Love Story Events 18
    Love Story Events 19
    Love Story Events 20

David · Married on 10/28/2017

I would highly recommend Royalty Linens and Events! With a 300 person guest list and 30 tables, we needed to get creative to work within our budget. Amanda helped us navigate our budget without sacrificing our vision. I also have sensitivities to certain flowers and she worked closely with me to make sure I had no trouble with the floral selection! Our centerpieces and bouquets were beautifully made. I couldn't be happier that we found Royalty Linens and Events!

Taylor · Married on 10/28/2017

Amanda & Aaron are amazing. Everything about Royalty Linens & Events is perfect. When I first contacted Amanda I told her the basics of my ideas and from that point on she knew EXACTLY what I wanted, but her vision made everything perfect. The day of my wedding I was blown away by the professionalism, organization, and attention to detail they put into everything. I would recommend them a million times.

Love Story Events 21
    Love Story Events 22
    Love Story Events 23
    Love Story Events 24
    Love Story Events 25

Sneha · Married on 10/07/2017

Amanda and her husband have incredible creativity. I had found ideas on Pinterest and presented them to multiple vendors. All other vendors told me they could do those exact ideas for however much money but Amanda presented her ideas based on what she saw and I fell in love everything. They also try very hard to keep to your budgets as well. I would recommend this wonderful company over and over again.

Jamie · Married on 09/30/2017

Amanda was FANTASTIC at helping us create a vision of what our centerpieces and bouquets would be like, and executed it PERFECTLY. She was always mindful of our budget, and if a detailed pushed it outside what we were looking to spend, she was able to suggest alternatives that made us happy. Professional, creative, accommodating, kind, Royalty Linens were wonderful to work with every step of the way.

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

Amanda and staff did an amazing job with the flowers and linens at our wedding!! My bouquet exceeded my expectations and the centerpieces looked beautiful!! She always answered my emails and did an amazing job of showing me what each flower was and how everything would look before hand. She worked great with the budget I gave her. I got so many compliments on the flowers and decor at my wedding! I would highly recommend them!!!

Jenna · Married on 09/09/2017

Royalty Linen & Events did almost everything for my wedding on 9/9/17, and I cannot be happier. Amanda is very detail oriented and will go out of her way to make sure everything is perfect. She even created the arbor for my wedding ceremony that was breathtaking. She also did our linens, flowers, centerpieces, chair rental, and was a resource for great ideas! She will work with you with your budget and give you ideas to save money on the things that sometimes go unnoticed. I wish I could do my wedding again just to re-hire Amanda!

Love Story Events 26

Nicole · Married on 08/26/2017

I CAN NOT say enough amazing things about Amanda and her team! I met with her on multiple occasions and not once did she seem annoyed when I was asking questions or wanting to switch things up. My chivari chairs, linens and flowers came from her and we got so many compliments! The room was phenomenal to walk into! Thank you again!

Ann · Married on 07/23/2017

OMG! I am in love with how my flowers turned out!!! My bouquet took my breath away and so did the other bouquets and floral arrangements. I loved also the vision come to life with the beautiful linens I used. I was on a strict budget and didn't want to spend the house on floral arrangements but still wanted a beautiful wedding and Amanda and her team not only delivered but hit a grand slam! LOL. I had so many compliments on the floral arrangements at the banquet hall and how nice the flowers smelled. Amanda was always very responsive, professional and clear on what can be done and the cost involved. She was never pushy and made really good suggestions on how to complete the vision. I cannot say enough good things about how everything turned out. I am glad I found her through Wedding Wire. Don't hesitate to call her!

Alicia · Married on 06/24/2017

Amanda and Aaron were so great to work with. I had no idea what I wanted when we started planning and Amanda helped me figure it out every step of the way. They did absolutely amazing. Everything was beautiful and they had answers to all of my questions, even ones that had nothing to do with decorating. They are extremely nice and very kind. I highly recommend them.

Barbara · Married on 06/23/2017

Amanda and her staff have been a joy to work with. They transformed my daughters wedding into a bower of flowers, everything was lovely, and all of our guests commented on how beautiful it looked. My daughter commented throughout the evening how much she loved her bouquet, and how she couldnt have imagined how truly beautiful it would be. Thank you so much for giving us such a beautiful wedding.The Brady/Anstett family

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

Amazing vendor!!! Amanda is awesome to work with!!! She nailed what I envisioned & so much more!!!

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2017

Amanda and team did a fabulous job. It was more than I could even imagine! I was blown away by their floral arrangements, service, quality and price. Highly, highly, highly recommended.

Allie · Married on 02/11/2017

Amanda at Royalty Linens & Event was a joy to work with! I contacted her after falling in love with a set up she had at the Palace wedding event in January of 2016, I told her what I had in mind for our wedding and she asked me to send over any pictures I had in mind. Her office is set up perfectly for great meetings! She has a large tv screen monitor connected to her computer, where she showed me previous events Royalty Linens had done with aspects of what we wanted for our day. She then presented images that she thought would fit our theme as well from pinterest. She also pulled up my own personal pinterest wedding board to see my images. This part was ABSOLUTELY amazing to show her the exact images of what I envisioned for our wedding. She was dead on with our vision that she had even picked out images I had saved on my personal vision boards. She responds back within hours if not sooner. She was so accommodating with every question or change I wanted to make. On the day of the wedding her, her husband and her team set up our ceremony site, and reception. As well as took everything down for us at the end of the night! I 100% guarantee this family owned small town business will not disappoint on anything if you choose them for any of your event planning needs! Loved working with you! Thank you for making our dream day exactly what we wanted!

Vanessa · Married on 01/21/2017

I could not have asked for anything better!! My venue was beyond beautiful and that's all thanks to Amanda and her team! Everything came together so well and just made the place sparkle! My bouquets were to die for! So unique! I would refer everyone to Amanda at Royalty Linens

Lauren · Married on 12/17/2016

I was referred to Amanda by a friend who used her flower services for her winter wedding. I only communicated with Amanda via email; I sent her pictures of my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses, and Pinterest pictures of bouquets I liked. She emailed me with flower ideas that would look good with my wedding colors. The first time I saw my flowers was on my wedding day and I was blown away. They were more beautiful than I could have imagined for myself. I wanted a lot of greenery, a splash of color with the flowers, and loose/natural looking bouquets. That's exactly when I got!! I got so many compliments on my flowers!!! Her arrangements are unlike anything I've seen at weddings. She puts such care and time into arranging the bouquets.

I did not order flowers for the tables. I got bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and flowers attached to my wooden backdrop. It only cost me around $850. They arrived in vases and labeled so my wedding coordinator could give the flowers to the correct people. That was SO SO helpful!

Amanda was SO quick with responding to my emails and questions. Within the 5 months we communicated via email, she responded to my emails within 3 days or within that day! She answered all my crazy questions and I felt completely taken care of! Her husband delivered the flowers and set up our backdrop flowers. It looked AMAZING! Amanda gave me her husband’s phone number just in case I needed to get ahold of him. There were NO problems on my wedding day and the flowers arrived exactly when I wanted them too.

You NEED to get your flowers from Royalty Linens and Events!!! You will not be disappointed. If you are looking for flowers that look natural, this is the place to go. She knows flowers and flower colors that will make your wedding beautiful! You will not find the same customer service through any other flower shop.

Erin · Married on 12/03/2016

I am so thankful that I went with Royalty Linens & Events. I had such an amazing experience. The beauty of our room, and the flowers were absolutely breathtaking. They go over and above to help you out and I highly recommend to anyone!

Amanda is seriously the best person to work with. I had a massive wedding of 460 people and she did all of my flowers for my 30 people bridal party, the church, the centerpieces and the head table. She also did all of my uplighting and draping. She did a spectacular job! She never told me no on what ever I wanted and if for some reason something could not be done she was super knowledgeable as to alternatives. My hall was decorated beautifully and everyone is raving over how they have never seen such a beautiful wedding. She was also on top of what the hall wanted as far as how soon she can set up. For my hall we would have been charged if she wasn't there at a certain time! She is the best and I would highly reccomend her services to anyone who is looking for wedding needs!