Love Sparrows Reviews

Love Sparrows 5
Love Sparrows 6
Love Sparrows 7

Heather · Married on 05/20/2018

My partner and I were hesitant to spend money on flowers but are SO GLAD that we went with Love Sparrows. We personally did a wildflower and greenery style and were blown away at how gorgeous the bouquets, flower crown, boutonnieres, and centerpieces were. They were helpful, so kind, and flexible with our budget. You will not regret working with Love Sparrows--they make beautiful flower arrangements and are beautiful people!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Love Sparrows 8
    Love Sparrows 9
    Love Sparrows 10

Roxanna · Married on 05/18/2018

Can I just say WOW! Love Sparrows made my wedding flower dreams legitimately come to life. I emailed Allyson and she was so quick to reply which is already such a great sign when you are looking for a vendor. She was sweet and accommodating. I showed her pictures of what style I liked and when I came to the venue the day of my wedding I was blown away! It was so much better than what I had in mind. Everything was so beautiful and perfect. Thank you so much Love Sparrows for making all of my floral wedding dreams come true!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Love Sparrows 11
    Love Sparrows 12

chevalia · Married on 05/06/2018

our wedding florals came out so amazing. I couldn't be happier. She got my vision exactly and they were better than I could have imagined.

Sent on 05/16/2018

<3 xoxox

Ciera · Married on 04/28/2018

I absolutely love this business! My bouquet for my wedding cake absolutely gorgeous and I could not have asked for a better one! Highly recommend!! I actually had won my bouquet too so they are amazing people.

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Love Sparrows 13
    Love Sparrows 14

Melissa · Married on 04/22/2018

I loved my flowers for my wedding! The love sparrows were great and easy to communicate with! Thank you!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Alyssa · Married on 04/21/2018

First off just look at the flowers! Like wow! Amazing!!!!! Everything is sooooo pretty and exactly what we asked for. They make the whole experience fun, less stressful, and make sure they completely understand what you want. So the day of you don’t have to worry about a thing just look beautiful and enjoy the moment! I highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

gaby · Married on 04/20/2018

Allyson and her crew are absolutely amazing! Super friendly and down to earth! You explain what you envision and she just BEYOND surpasses it all! She is truly gifted and I cannot wait to use her again in the future! Thank you again for making my wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Love Sparrows 15
    Love Sparrows 16

Love Sparrows's reply:

We absolutely adore you, #wifelife - CONGRATS!

Tiffany · Married on 04/07/2018

Love sparrows is amazing. I can’t say enough about them!! Their work is the most beautiful creations I’ve ever seen. They make the most gorgeous floral arrangements, they are sooo reasonably priced and will work with your budget. They also have some amazing rentals and super cute stuff! I used them for my wedding and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone needing a florist. They went above and beyond for me and my wedding. They did exactly what I wanted and them some. I didn’t even expect my flowers to be that amazing and perfect but they were. I’ve gotten so many compliments on how amazing everything was from them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Mallory · Married on 03/09/2018

Love sparrows went truly above and beyond to make my day special. Allyson made sure to get every detail that I wanted and make it happen. She gave great input and helped maked ny dream come true. I am so thankful for the Love Sparrows

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Love Sparrows 17

Jazzmyn · Married on 03/01/2018

besides the amazing flowers we had an amazing experience with the artist herself, she’s prompt, professional, and super sweet ! You can tell she definitely puts her heart into what she does. Thank you for making my wedding day one to remember ! ❤️

Sent on 03/05/2018

Briana · Married on 02/17/2018

Without an hesitation I would recommend Allyson Sparrow. She was the sweetest and very accommodating for our needs and budget. The flowers were amazing. She really shows how much she loves what she does and puts her clients first. Thank Allyson for making my wedding look so beautiful all of your little touches were just perfect.

Sent on 02/18/2018

XOXOXOX times a million!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/03/2018

My husband and I are from Las Vegas and decided to get married in California 5 months after I found out I was pregnant. We also were moving out of state just days after our wedding. Our lives were chaotic to say the least. I was so stressed out about picking flowers/a flower vendor. Not only was I worried about being taken advantage of coming from out of state, but flowers are my favorite part of the wedding, so I was super worried about being disappointed.

They were in constant communication with me throughout the entire process. I was always able to reach them and received thoughtful and straightforward answers. They are friendly and caring...and so talented. I could just feel it through our communications. It put me at ease. Allyson was honest and so incredibly thoughtful/knowledgeable when it came to figuring out what flowers would be best for my vision and budget. I work in the art world...so aesthetics are SO IMPORTANT to me. She has a terrific eye. I had zero worries. And the price tag was terrific. Another huge weight off my shoulders.

I was so overwhelmed the day of my wedding. But when Allyson walked in with our flowers, I cried for the first time that day. They were STUNNING. So beautiful. Everything I wanted. Flowers are so important and ours were perfect. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience with a wedding vendor! Truly. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Love Sparrow. You made our day.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Kayla · Married on 01/26/2018

I absolutely LOVED my flowers, my wedding was months ago and I still think about how beautiful my wedding flowers were! Allyson was so amazing to work with, she dealt with last minute requests and changes and didn't make me feel bad about it at all. Her work with floral's left me in awe! She even got me my dahlias even though they weren't quite in season yet! Thank You so much I have recommended you to every person I know who has any type of event coming up!

Sent on 05/05/2018
    Love Sparrows 22
    Love Sparrows 23
    Love Sparrows 24

Casandra · Married on 11/03/2017

I used love sparrow for my wedding in November. I contacted them last minute, and they were completely professional and accommodating. I had an idea of the type of bouquet, corsages and boutonnier, but I knew I wanted succulents for sure. Before I even signed the contract they had already picked up succulents for the bouquets. They were in frequent communication with me, and gave me necessary updates. On the day of the wedding they delivered the flowers to the wedding location and also left a bottle of champagne.

Everything came out perfectly! I tried to upload pictures, but the file is too large.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

Absolute best. If you’re looking for quality flowers and coordinating, love sparrows is the team for you

Sent on 10/05/2018

Haleigh · Married on 03/11/2017

Love Sparrows is an amazing company!! They made my bridal shower look amazing! I absolutely loved how they took my thoughts and ideas of what this day should look like and made it a beautiful reality. All my guests for my bridal shower were beyond in love with my decor and flowers on this special day. I would recommend them to anyone based on their customer service and their beautiful arrangements.

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Love Sparrows 25
    Love Sparrows 26
    Love Sparrows 27
    Love Sparrows 28
    Love Sparrows 29

Michelle · Married on 03/02/2015

Speechless

The Sparrows did my flowers for a baby shower and they totally outdid themselves. It was a tropical theme but not the traditional pineapple, palm tree look. They did a wall install using pampas grass and other flowers I've never seen before. I was totally speechless with their work and couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Karlene · event on: 03/02/2018

After meeting once with Allyson to go over my thoughts and expectations for my daughters baby shower she offered great suggestions not only on floral design but event games and planning ideas that were very helpful. On the day of the shower, she arrived with exactly what i had in mind and more! The garland was beyond what I pictured in my mind.
    I would definitely recommend Love Sparrows