Love Sparrows Reviews

Love Sparrows 6
Love Sparrows 7

Jaimie · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing florist!

Allyson was an absolute dream to work with! She made the planning process so incredibly easy and was always very quick to respond. I sent her a few pictures of my inspiration, we sent a handful of emails back and forth and she absolutely nailed it! All the bouquets and boutonnieres were gorgeous and we received compliments all night long. By the time I arrived at the venue everything was in its place, set up and ready to go. I highly recommend Allyson and her team and will be referring her to all my friends and family!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Jeannette · Married on 03/23/2019

Allyson and Shelia are a LIGHT!

I knew when I first saw her (Allyson’s) work, this was the florist for us. My husband and I are free spirits. We love to laugh, be out in nature and enjoy all that God has to offer in it; the trees, the swaying of the leaves, the smell of dirt and FLOWERS; all flowers and wild flowers, too! We also love that fun, upbeat Indie Folk Revival Music (Mumford & Sons, The Lumineers, Vance Joy, etc).

Allyson gets it! Her work speaks God beauty. When I spoke about my vision of fun, free and flowing, like a dream, kind of like that “just landed in heaven” feel, she made it into a reality. She was so professional and also empathetic to our story in order to understand the feeling we wanted to experience and the feeling we wanted our guests to experience, too. Her work was amazing. It matched the theme and the wedding party looked gorgeous with The Love Sparrows added floral accessories. The guest tables, the sweetheart table set up, the isle and the cross’ florals were just perfect. I can’t express how happy I was, not only because it was the happiest day of my life to be able to marry my best friend, but because my husband was delighted with the flowers as well, and we had someone like Allyson’s sweet soul to take care of us without any worry. We will DEFINITELY be working with her and her team again!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Love Sparrows 17
    Love Sparrows 18
    Love Sparrows 19

Love Sparrows's reply:

It was hippy love at first sight with you girlfriend! Lol, your wedding vibes and dreams hit me right in the heart. Everything you wanted would be something I could picture for my own wedding. It was BEAUTIFUL and came together so so perfectly! Congrats, you guys both deserve nothing but amazing things in your life! Cheers!

Deana · Married on 03/23/2019

Exceptional service and quality reasonably priced.

I can’t say enough Good things about Love Sparrows. From the first time I reach out for a quote hopefully through to execution how are special day, their team was amazing. Our flowers were gorgeous and reasonably priced, a value for sure. Our Day- of coordinators allowed us to focus on nothing but each other and enjoying our memorable day. They even came through for us when we Needed them to purchase something kind of obscure, last minute. They will definitely be the people we call for our future events.

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Love Sparrows 20

Brittney Brook · Married on 03/03/2019

Amazing!! I was speechless, such beautiful work.

I was above and beyond amazed with all the florals, Alyson was extremely fun, creative and very professional. I gave her freedom to do whatever she invisioned with just colors I gave and she really blew me away. I’m forever thankful for the extra special touch she brought to our day!!

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Love Sparrows 21
    Love Sparrows 22
    Love Sparrows 23
    Love Sparrows 24
    Love Sparrows 25
    Love Sparrows 26

Love Sparrows's reply:

You were a blast of a couple to flower for & I loved being able to get creative! Thanks for being such a doll to work with!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing talent

Allyson is absolutely amazing! She is truly talented at what she does! My flowers were absolutely stunning for my wedding, I cannot even put how much I loved all the flower and greenery she chose. She even went to great lengths to find bouganvillea (when out of season) for my bouquet. I highly recommend her. She is the biggest sweetheart to work with! You won't regret it!

She even sent me the most thoughtful shadowbox of some of my wedding flowers dried knowing that we would not be able to travel with them across the country after our wedding. Just the sweetest!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Skye

Skye · Married on 12/24/2018

Excellent service!

The flowers I ordered were beautiful. Allyson did a great job and I definitely recommend this vendor to everyone, especially out-of-town couples!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Love Sparrows's reply:

Awe thank you! I can’t WAIT to see pictures. I was definitely inlove with your bouquet! I’m sure it was the perfect day, and I honestly felt so excited to make your bouquet for you! Happy new year! And congrats again wifey!

Kristina V · Married on 12/16/2018

Stunning floral design and so easy to work with!

Allyson and Shelia are wonderful to work with, and their floral designs are incredible! We are so fortunate to have found them and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

We needed to make some small adjustments a few weeks before the wedding and they were able to accommodate the changes without any issues which we were truly grateful for.

We had them handle all of our wedding floral needs including bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, cake flowers, and misc vases of flowers that could be put throughout the location. Everything was extremely cohesive and all of the flowers and greenery were fresh, beautiful and pulled our overall vision together.

We would highly recommend them, for the quality the value is truly unbeatable and we will be sharing them with anyone who's looking for floral design in the future!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 12/07/2018

Wedding Florist

I met these ladies before I was even engaged at an expo and fell in love with their awesome personalities and style. Once it was time for me to start planning my wedding I just had to book with them. Allyson responded super quick and it was such an easy process! After a few quick email exchanges she knew exactly what I wanted!

The day of my wedding she showed up early and had everything ready. My flowers were GORGEOUS!! They were exactly what I pictured I would carry when I walked down the aisle. Allyson even offered us some extra flowers she had in her car to help us decorate. I can’t say enough good things about this amazing couple and how much it meant to have such a stress free experience getting a florist who does such amazing work!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Alejandra

Alejandra McNamara · Married on 12/01/2018

Above and Beyond

Allyson,
    From day one you were super inviting and bubbly. You made my flower experience so easy going and knew exactly what my vibe was. From the bouquets, boutonnières and garlands everything was just so lush and PERFECT. You certainly went above and beyond for Chris and I. Like I couldn’t of picked a better boho loving babe like you to do my wedding!!

BRIDES: You’d be a fool not to hire Allyson and Sheila for your wedding. Their professionalism and love for what they do stands out. They will treat you so amazing. I got so many compliments on the wood wall we rented, the antique blue chairs were like a dream, the acrylic numbers were edgy and classic. You will not be disappointed.

Back to you Allyson, I mean seriously can’t thank you enough. Love you guys!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

April Hamilton · Married on 10/21/2018

Flowers were beautiful!

Like everyone, I wanted flowers for my wedding that were both beautiful and affordable. I found Love Sparrows and loved their work. When I received their pricing I was surprised and happy to find that it was within my budget. They were so easy to work with and responded quickly to my questions. My wedding was during Halloween time so my theme was kind of dark and gothic but not over the top. I was extremely pleased that the flower arrangements and bouquet they made for me fit my theme exactly. The flowers were dark but somehow still light and gorgeous. They complimented everything nicely and looked amazing with my dress. I am so happy that I used Love Sparrows for this wonderful day and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Sandra · Married on 09/30/2018

Best choice eveeeerrrrrr!

Allyson is truly a flower goddess. I planned my wedding in 3 months and choosing her as my florist was definitely the best decision ever. She truly took my vision and exceeded all my expectations. I did seek out other florists prior to booking with her; however, none of them compared in service, attention to detail and budget friendly options. The day of when my cake was delivered she went above and beyond to fix the flowers & ribbon on the cake that was placed by cake vendor to make sure it truly matched my wedding colors and event vision. Thanks to her my cake turned out divine and it matched all my personal florals. Everyone raved about how beautiful my cake turned out and I cant wait to get all my pics back so that I can share with all of you!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Love Sparrows's reply:

Hi Sandra! You are seriously the sweetest! I can’t wait to see pictures! You put so much thought into every single detail and it just looked amazing everywhere! It will be a joy to share my anniversary with you 😉 and years to come I’ll think of you guys! Congrats again!
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Allyson at Love Sparrows made finding perfect flowers for my wedding so easy. Seriously, stress free. I wish my bouquet would of lasted forever, it was so gorgeous, everything was. She worked hard to give the looks we wanted in our budget and by looking at our flowers, you would think we spent a huge part of budget. They delivered to us with no issues, I would recommend Love Sparrows to anyone!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

If I could give 100 stars I would! Sheila and Kathy bartended my reception and we’re AMAZING! They helped me weeks before the party to put together a list of what I would need and priced everything out for me, came early to setup and even helped greet guests since we were running late and when we ran out of a staple drink, they went to the store and got more!! Not to mention they take great pics!! Everyone at our party was raving about them, they were so helpful and SO much fun, I can’t wait to have another party to hire them again!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Lorraine · Married on 09/22/2018

The Wedding was Awesome!!!

I loved using Love Sparrows for the day of wedding coordination. They made that day so much less stressful with allowed the wedding party and our family to relax and enjoy the day. Both Samantha and Christen were awesome and did everything better than I expected. The day was beautiful thanks to them. I highly recommend using them. They were the best, and very professional!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Lizeth · Married on 09/15/2018

The bouquets made for my wedding day were amazingly beautiful! They were better than the inspiration photos I had.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jenny · Married on 09/08/2018

I couldn’t be more happy with the LoveSparrow’s. They truly made my day more beautiful than I can even image. The bouquets were amazing!! They also made my French Doors look amazing with the floral on the corners. Thanks so much for making my day beautiful.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Love Sparrows 27
    Love Sparrows 28
    Love Sparrows 29
    Love Sparrows 30
    Love Sparrows 31

Kelly · Married on 08/25/2018

Super helpful and awesome! Even brought some extra florals for my photographer to use for shots!

Sent on 08/31/2018
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 07/07/2018

Allyson and shiela are wonderful!!! They worked with all my visions and even went the extra mile on my special day!!! I love them!!!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Xoxo

amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

I was beyond blown away by the florals at our wedding!!! They exceeded my expectations and we’re more than accommodating with my picky requests! We’re waiting on photos from the reception, but here’s a couple of my bouquet to start!!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Love Sparrows 32
    Love Sparrows 33
    Love Sparrows 34

Kimberly · Married on 05/26/2018

Cannot say enough great things about Allyson and Love Sparrows. I was not going to have fresh flowers because I had a destination wedding, but I came across a special she was having so I decided to send her an email. She quickly responded and after a few exchanged emails I decided to take the special! I am so very glad I did! Working with Allyson was a great experience, she is very knowledgeable in incorporating the flowers to match with the wedding theme and venue. I highly recommend this business to every bride, or any occasion! Since my wedding was out of town I needed one of my bridesmaids to meet to pick up the flowers, she had them secured and placed safely so they didn't get damaged during travel, she even put a little bag of extras she the flowers would look their absolute best! Thank you for making my special day that much more special with the beautiful centerpiece's, bouquets and boutineers!

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Love Sparrows 35
    Love Sparrows 36

Jackie · Married on 05/26/2018

I was looking for a florist for my granddaughter's wedding when I discovered Love Sparrows on the internet. I contacted Allyson and after texting with her I was already sure that I wanted to work with her. She was able to stay within our budget and the flowers were just gorgeous. As the wedding drew near and our stress level was peaking I made the decision to contact Allyson to add coordinating in addition to our order for flowers. This was the best decision I have ever made. From the minute that Allyson and Shelia arrived at the venue, everything was taken care of for us. Decorating, helping out with anything needed, making sure everyone was where they belonged according to the wedding timeline, lighting candles, even make a run to the store when the bar ran out of orange juice. There were so many things that they took care of to make sure the entire wedding went smoothly and it was all done seamlessly and professionally. I can't thank these two young women enough for making my granddaughter's dream wedding become a reality. They are caring and loving and they genuinely wanted to make the day as beautiful as possible. All this in addition to being so talented in making the floral arrangements exactly as we wanted them. Do yourself a huge favor and contact Love Sparrows for your floral needs. You'll be getting so much more than table arrangements and bouquets. You'll be getting two free spirits that live to make your dreams come true.

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Love Sparrows 37
    Love Sparrows 38
    Love Sparrows 39

Heather · Married on 05/20/2018

My partner and I were hesitant to spend money on flowers but are SO GLAD that we went with Love Sparrows. We personally did a wildflower and greenery style and were blown away at how gorgeous the bouquets, flower crown, boutonnieres, and centerpieces were. They were helpful, so kind, and flexible with our budget. You will not regret working with Love Sparrows--they make beautiful flower arrangements and are beautiful people!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Love Sparrows 40
    Love Sparrows 41
    Love Sparrows 42

Roxanna · Married on 05/18/2018

Can I just say WOW! Love Sparrows made my wedding flower dreams legitimately come to life. I emailed Allyson and she was so quick to reply which is already such a great sign when you are looking for a vendor. She was sweet and accommodating. I showed her pictures of what style I liked and when I came to the venue the day of my wedding I was blown away! It was so much better than what I had in mind. Everything was so beautiful and perfect. Thank you so much Love Sparrows for making all of my floral wedding dreams come true!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Love Sparrows 43
    Love Sparrows 44

chevalia · Married on 05/06/2018

our wedding florals came out so amazing. I couldn't be happier. She got my vision exactly and they were better than I could have imagined.

Sent on 05/16/2018