Love Sparrows Reviews

Love Sparrows 7
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing florists

I am so happy we found The Love Sparrows. We were blown away by the quotes we were getting from other florists and just couldn't figure out how we could make our dream flowers a reality. Just when we were about to give up on our dream flowers we found The Love Sparrows. They were able to come up with a floral proposal that included all our favorite pieces and worked with our budget. I have been in contact with them a few times throughout the planning process. They are very responsive and helpful when I have any questions. I highly recommend The Love Sparrows and cannot wait to see our beautiful flowers on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Nia · Married on 07/13/2019

The best decision ever

Allyson and Shelia are truly a dream team! We hired the Love Sparrows as our Day of Coordinator and Florist and my husband and I still can’t stop talking about just how amazing these two ladies are (even on our honeymoon in Thailand). Allyson took over all of the vendor contacts during our wedding week and didn’t let me worry about a thing since, while Shelia was running back and forth between 2 venues on the day of the wedding to bring me flowers for my hair that I asked for just minutes before. I cannot be thankful enough for these two ladies.

Allyson is a magician when it comes to executing your vision. She created the most breathtaking flowers I’ve ever seen and all I gave her was my style and color.

As my mother in-law said, you couldn’t describe this wedding, you had to be there to feel it! And she was right! Allyson and Shelia had a LOT to do with this feeling they created for not only my husband and I but for every single guest at our wedding. I could not recommend them more, and I am happy to talk to anyone that has any questions regarding their services because I guarantee it will be the best decision you make for your wedding.

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing florist and vendor

Allyson was amazing! She took all my examples, pictures and ideas and made them into a reality! She answered all my questions and gave me honest feedback on what type of flowers and how much to use, while still staying in budget. She was one of my favorite vendors and I never once worried about her bringing my vision to life! I am super type A and having someone to count on was very important to me. Definitely reach out to her and get a quote, then hire her! :-)

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 06/15/2019

Flawless Experience

From start to finish, my experience with Allyson and Shelia was flawless.

I booked Love Sparrows over a year in advance of my June 2019 wedding and from start to finish, Allyson was incredibly responsive. From the beginning, I knew I wanted lots of greenery and wildflowers, but I wasn’t sure how and in what way. After multiple hour-long phone calls with Allyson, we decided on tall centerpieces, draped greenery strands and fairy lights, most of which hadn’t been done in our venue before. She and Shelia built our centerpieces and a structure to go in a space behind our sweetheart table. On the day of the wedding, when she realized the structure was too short, they ran to Home Depot to do whatever they could to make it work, and the final product was gorgeous. The reception space was everything I could’ve imagined. Our bouquets were absolutely amazing. They were lush, fragrant, and she even gave us extra ribbon and a few ribbon options just in case we didn’t like the ones we had. I initially requested a flower crown but after my hair trial, we decided a hairpiece would work better, which she absolutely nailed.

Allyson and Shelia’s work was one of the biggest highlights of the day for me. Their professionalism, warmth, flexibility and complete understanding of my vision was unmatched, and I can not recommend their work enough.

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Love Sparrows 16
    Love Sparrows 17
    Love Sparrows 18
    Love Sparrows 19

Love Sparrows's reply:

You’re amazing, and deserve nothing less than the most amazing things in life. I’ll always feel happy and lucky to call you a love Sparrows bride!

Roberta Dougher · Married on 06/08/2019

Love Sparrows

These ladies went above and beyond my expectations!!!! Truly helped with vendors up to the very last minute
    Choosing them for Coordinating and flowering my daughters wedding was the best decision ever!!! Forever grateful

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Love Sparrows 20
    Love Sparrows 21
    Love Sparrows 22
  • Nicole

Nicole Brithinee · Married on 06/01/2019

Professional and Amazing!

I would absolutely recommend Shelia and her co-bartender for your next event! Shelia was so thorough and responsive leading up to my wedding reception, nothing was overlooked. Shelia is top notch and professional with her services from beginning to end and came looking so sharp too!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Love Sparrows 23
  • Kelci

kelci · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing coordinators!

Allyson and Justine of Love Sparrows were amazing with Day of coordination and Justine took care of so much planning the week taking a ton off my list of things to do. They made our day absolutely perfect, helped everything run so smooth and were there to help with anything and everything I needed. I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Love Sparrows 24

Jaimie · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing florist!

Allyson was an absolute dream to work with! She made the planning process so incredibly easy and was always very quick to respond. I sent her a few pictures of my inspiration, we sent a handful of emails back and forth and she absolutely nailed it! All the bouquets and boutonnieres were gorgeous and we received compliments all night long. By the time I arrived at the venue everything was in its place, set up and ready to go. I highly recommend Allyson and her team and will be referring her to all my friends and family!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Jeannette · Married on 03/23/2019

Allyson and Shelia are a LIGHT!

I knew when I first saw her (Allyson’s) work, this was the florist for us. My husband and I are free spirits. We love to laugh, be out in nature and enjoy all that God has to offer in it; the trees, the swaying of the leaves, the smell of dirt and FLOWERS; all flowers and wild flowers, too! We also love that fun, upbeat Indie Folk Revival Music (Mumford & Sons, The Lumineers, Vance Joy, etc).

Allyson gets it! Her work speaks God beauty. When I spoke about my vision of fun, free and flowing, like a dream, kind of like that “just landed in heaven” feel, she made it into a reality. She was so professional and also empathetic to our story in order to understand the feeling we wanted to experience and the feeling we wanted our guests to experience, too. Her work was amazing. It matched the theme and the wedding party looked gorgeous with The Love Sparrows added floral accessories. The guest tables, the sweetheart table set up, the isle and the cross’ florals were just perfect. I can’t express how happy I was, not only because it was the happiest day of my life to be able to marry my best friend, but because my husband was delighted with the flowers as well, and we had someone like Allyson’s sweet soul to take care of us without any worry. We will DEFINITELY be working with her and her team again!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Love Sparrows 32
    Love Sparrows 33
    Love Sparrows 34

Love Sparrows's reply:

It was hippy love at first sight with you girlfriend! Lol, your wedding vibes and dreams hit me right in the heart. Everything you wanted would be something I could picture for my own wedding. It was BEAUTIFUL and came together so so perfectly! Congrats, you guys both deserve nothing but amazing things in your life! Cheers!
  • Deana

Deana · Married on 03/23/2019

Exceptional service and quality reasonably priced.

I can’t say enough Good things about Love Sparrows. From the first time I reach out for a quote hopefully through to execution how are special day, their team was amazing. Our flowers were gorgeous and reasonably priced, a value for sure. Our Day- of coordinators allowed us to focus on nothing but each other and enjoying our memorable day. They even came through for us when we Needed them to purchase something kind of obscure, last minute. They will definitely be the people we call for our future events.

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Love Sparrows 35

Brittney Brook · Married on 03/03/2019

Amazing!! I was speechless, such beautiful work.

I was above and beyond amazed with all the florals, Alyson was extremely fun, creative and very professional. I gave her freedom to do whatever she invisioned with just colors I gave and she really blew me away. I’m forever thankful for the extra special touch she brought to our day!!

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Love Sparrows 36
    Love Sparrows 37
    Love Sparrows 38
    Love Sparrows 39
    Love Sparrows 40
    Love Sparrows 41

Love Sparrows's reply:

You were a blast of a couple to flower for & I loved being able to get creative! Thanks for being such a doll to work with!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing talent

Allyson is absolutely amazing! She is truly talented at what she does! My flowers were absolutely stunning for my wedding, I cannot even put how much I loved all the flower and greenery she chose. She even went to great lengths to find bouganvillea (when out of season) for my bouquet. I highly recommend her. She is the biggest sweetheart to work with! You won't regret it!

She even sent me the most thoughtful shadowbox of some of my wedding flowers dried knowing that we would not be able to travel with them across the country after our wedding. Just the sweetest!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Skye

Skye · Married on 12/24/2018

Excellent service!

The flowers I ordered were beautiful. Allyson did a great job and I definitely recommend this vendor to everyone, especially out-of-town couples!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Love Sparrows's reply:

Awe thank you! I can’t WAIT to see pictures. I was definitely inlove with your bouquet! I’m sure it was the perfect day, and I honestly felt so excited to make your bouquet for you! Happy new year! And congrats again wifey!

Kristina V · Married on 12/16/2018

Stunning floral design and so easy to work with!

Allyson and Shelia are wonderful to work with, and their floral designs are incredible! We are so fortunate to have found them and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

We needed to make some small adjustments a few weeks before the wedding and they were able to accommodate the changes without any issues which we were truly grateful for.

We had them handle all of our wedding floral needs including bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, cake flowers, and misc vases of flowers that could be put throughout the location. Everything was extremely cohesive and all of the flowers and greenery were fresh, beautiful and pulled our overall vision together.

We would highly recommend them, for the quality the value is truly unbeatable and we will be sharing them with anyone who's looking for floral design in the future!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 12/07/2018

Wedding Florist

I met these ladies before I was even engaged at an expo and fell in love with their awesome personalities and style. Once it was time for me to start planning my wedding I just had to book with them. Allyson responded super quick and it was such an easy process! After a few quick email exchanges she knew exactly what I wanted!

The day of my wedding she showed up early and had everything ready. My flowers were GORGEOUS!! They were exactly what I pictured I would carry when I walked down the aisle. Allyson even offered us some extra flowers she had in her car to help us decorate. I can’t say enough good things about this amazing couple and how much it meant to have such a stress free experience getting a florist who does such amazing work!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Alejandra

Alejandra McNamara · Married on 12/01/2018

Above and Beyond

Allyson,
    From day one you were super inviting and bubbly. You made my flower experience so easy going and knew exactly what my vibe was. From the bouquets, boutonnières and garlands everything was just so lush and PERFECT. You certainly went above and beyond for Chris and I. Like I couldn’t of picked a better boho loving babe like you to do my wedding!!

BRIDES: You’d be a fool not to hire Allyson and Sheila for your wedding. Their professionalism and love for what they do stands out. They will treat you so amazing. I got so many compliments on the wood wall we rented, the antique blue chairs were like a dream, the acrylic numbers were edgy and classic. You will not be disappointed.

Back to you Allyson, I mean seriously can’t thank you enough. Love you guys!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Ailee

Ailee · Married on 10/29/2018

Lake Tahoe Elopment

This dream team couple included themselves on our elopement giveaway (WINNERS on IG!) and made me THE MOST beautiful flower arrangements. I couldn't have even dreamed up something more perfect for our day. Thank you ladies so much for the florals, and for sending them hours upon hours away and them staying perfectly fresh for our day :) You guys are the BEST!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Love Sparrows 42
    Love Sparrows 43
    Love Sparrows 44

April Hamilton · Married on 10/21/2018

Flowers were beautiful!

Like everyone, I wanted flowers for my wedding that were both beautiful and affordable. I found Love Sparrows and loved their work. When I received their pricing I was surprised and happy to find that it was within my budget. They were so easy to work with and responded quickly to my questions. My wedding was during Halloween time so my theme was kind of dark and gothic but not over the top. I was extremely pleased that the flower arrangements and bouquet they made for me fit my theme exactly. The flowers were dark but somehow still light and gorgeous. They complimented everything nicely and looked amazing with my dress. I am so happy that I used Love Sparrows for this wonderful day and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Sandra · Married on 09/30/2018

Best choice eveeeerrrrrr!

Allyson is truly a flower goddess. I planned my wedding in 3 months and choosing her as my florist was definitely the best decision ever. She truly took my vision and exceeded all my expectations. I did seek out other florists prior to booking with her; however, none of them compared in service, attention to detail and budget friendly options. The day of when my cake was delivered she went above and beyond to fix the flowers & ribbon on the cake that was placed by cake vendor to make sure it truly matched my wedding colors and event vision. Thanks to her my cake turned out divine and it matched all my personal florals. Everyone raved about how beautiful my cake turned out and I cant wait to get all my pics back so that I can share with all of you!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Love Sparrows's reply:

Hi Sandra! You are seriously the sweetest! I can’t wait to see pictures! You put so much thought into every single detail and it just looked amazing everywhere! It will be a joy to share my anniversary with you 😉 and years to come I’ll think of you guys! Congrats again!
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Allyson at Love Sparrows made finding perfect flowers for my wedding so easy. Seriously, stress free. I wish my bouquet would of lasted forever, it was so gorgeous, everything was. She worked hard to give the looks we wanted in our budget and by looking at our flowers, you would think we spent a huge part of budget. They delivered to us with no issues, I would recommend Love Sparrows to anyone!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

If I could give 100 stars I would! Sheila and Kathy bartended my reception and we’re AMAZING! They helped me weeks before the party to put together a list of what I would need and priced everything out for me, came early to setup and even helped greet guests since we were running late and when we ran out of a staple drink, they went to the store and got more!! Not to mention they take great pics!! Everyone at our party was raving about them, they were so helpful and SO much fun, I can’t wait to have another party to hire them again!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Lorraine · Married on 09/22/2018

The Wedding was Awesome!!!

I loved using Love Sparrows for the day of wedding coordination. They made that day so much less stressful with allowed the wedding party and our family to relax and enjoy the day. Both Samantha and Christen were awesome and did everything better than I expected. The day was beautiful thanks to them. I highly recommend using them. They were the best, and very professional!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Lizeth · Married on 09/15/2018

The bouquets made for my wedding day were amazingly beautiful! They were better than the inspiration photos I had.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jenny · Married on 09/08/2018

I couldn’t be more happy with the LoveSparrow’s. They truly made my day more beautiful than I can even image. The bouquets were amazing!! They also made my French Doors look amazing with the floral on the corners. Thanks so much for making my day beautiful.

Sent on 09/18/2018