Love Salon Reviews

9 | Southampton, PA

9 Reviews for Love Salon

9 Love Salon Reviews

Kathy · Married on 10/06/2018

I was just at Love Salon on October 6 2018 for my daughters wedding. My daughter, myself and the entire bridal party had their hair and make up done for the wedding. I have to say that I couldn’t be more happier with the outcome. They made us feel like we were getting our hair and makeup done at home. All of the employees were great!! I personally had Elizabeth take care of me and she was very friendly, and professional. She did an awesome job with my hair and make up. I loved the experience we had here and I would highly recommend Love Salon to anyone looking for a salon that felt more like a happy family!! Thanks again for taking such good care of us!!!

Love Salon 1
    Love Salon 2
    Love Salon 3
    Love Salon 4
  • Dana

Dana Kotulka · Married on 09/21/2018

Thank you Liz and staff!!

My wedding was on September 21st, 2018 and Liz did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup that day. She was so sweet and calm and made me feel at ease. I even switched up an idea I had for my hair on the day of, and she pulled it off beautifully. Liz also did an updo on my mother which looked great as well. You could really see how she paid attention to detail in the photos I received back from the photographer.
    My bridal party also got their hair done and the staff made everyone look gorgeous! The salon also had breakfast/brunch treats upstairs in the bridal suite and everyone was able to sit and relax which was great.
    Thank you love salon!

Victoria · Married on 04/22/2017

I am so happy I chose Love Salon for my wedding day hair and makeup!! Love Salon is my sister's go-to salon, and I am so glad she suggested I contact them about wedding day services. They made the whole planning process easy, everyone I spoke to was helpful, and their work is flawless! I chose to have them come to me the day of the wedding and that was such a wonderful experience. The stylists arrived on time and managed to finish 5 bridesmaids' and my hair and makeup plus 2 others for makeup early! They were so fun to have around and everyone's hair and makeup were still perfect at the end of the night! Shout out to Jenn and Liz for my awesome day-of hair and makeup :) Don't hesitate to book Love Salon!

Caitlin · Married on 07/30/2016

The team is very flexible and easy going- I had a bridal party of 9, and the salon was done in 3 hours. Very efficient!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Love Salon's reply:

Thank you so much, we were honored to be a part of your big day!

Meghan · Married on 04/30/2016

Love Salon is awesome!!! John is awesome!! He not only did my up-do for my wedding, but also cut and highlighted my hair too!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Love Salon's reply:

Thank you Meghan! We were so honored to be a part of your wedding day!

Hana · Married on 04/29/2016

I would absolutely recommend Love Salon for wedding hair and makeup. They listened to my hopes for what look I wanted to achieve and were willing to try a few styles until we got it right. They respected my desire to have a more natural makeup look while still feeling dolled-up and beautiful. Love Salon was able to do 7 bridesmaids, 1 MOB, and bride hair AND makeup in an efficient amount of time and arrived on time on the day of. And they were more than accommodating to last minute issues that inevitably happen. Thank you, Love Salon!

Justine · Married on 11/14/2015

Love Salon was the perfect place to start my wedding day off at! Not only was at ease, because of my hair and make up trial, I had not doubts that everything would run smoothly from the timeline I was sent weeks in advance to the small breakfast they had prepared and had set up! It was the best!!!

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/15/2015

I LOVED working with Love Salon!! First of all, the salon itself is so cute and welcoming and comfortable. Everyone working there was so nice and accommodating for me and my wedding party. What I didn't even know upon booking is they have this separate upstairs area that is perfect for your bridal party to wait and hang out while others are busy getting ready. They even had out some breakfast snacks which was SO thoughtful.

Everyone in my party was very happy with the service and how everything came out. I HIGHLY recommend this salon for you and your wedding party--they were amazing to work with.

allison · Married on 10/05/2013

Tony and Sara at Love Salon are the best husband and wife team ever. I have been getting my hair cut by Tony for years when he worked at Gary Charles, and when he opened his own shop, I knew I wanted them for my wedding. Sara is the salon manager and was absolutely wonderful to work with. She took care of everything, including my bridesmaids who could not make up their mind about services. They traveled to our hotel and brought 3 hair and makeup artists. Every single person in my bridal party looked stunning, thanks to their team (Jen, Elizabeth, and Debbie). My own hair and makeup came out flawlessly and was exactly the look I was going for. Jen even helped my mom tie my dress since we were running late. It was so much fun getting ready the morning of the wedding because we knew everything was taken care of (you pay in advance so you don't have to worry about it that day). I would absolutely recommend this salon to anyone. The prices were on par with other salons we've seen, and the quality and their experience was awesome. Thank you Love Salon!!!