7 Reviews for Love Salon

Blowouts (1)
Hair Coloring (1)
Fake Lashes (1)
7 Love Salon Reviews

I am so happy I chose Love Salon for my wedding day hair and makeup!! Love Salon is my sister's go-to salon, and I am so glad she suggested I contact them about wedding day services. They made the whole planning process easy, everyone I spoke to was helpful, and their work is flawless! I chose to have them come to me the day of the wedding and that was such a wonderful experience. The stylists arrived on time and managed to finish 5 bridesmaids' and my hair and makeup plus 2 others for makeup early! They were so fun to have around and everyone's hair and makeup were still perfect at the end of the night! Shout out to Jenn and Liz for my awesome day-of hair and makeup :) Don't hesitate to book Love Salon!

Profile Picture User6016175, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

The team is very flexible and easy going- I had a bridal party of 9, and the salon was done in 3 hours. Very efficient!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7464807, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Love Salon is awesome!!! John is awesome!! He not only did my up-do for my wedding, but also cut and highlighted my hair too!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Meghan, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would absolutely recommend Love Salon for wedding hair and makeup. They listened to my hopes for what look I wanted to achieve and were willing to try a few styles until we got it right. They respected my desire to have a more natural makeup look while still feeling dolled-up and beautiful. Love Salon was able to do 7 bridesmaids, 1 MOB, and bride hair AND makeup in an efficient amount of time and arrived on time on the day of. And they were more than accommodating to last minute issues that inevitably happen. Thank you, Love Salon!

Profile Picture Hana, 4/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Love Salon was the perfect place to start my wedding day off at! Not only was at ease, because of my hair and make up trial, I had not doubts that everything would run smoothly from the timeline I was sent weeks in advance to the small breakfast they had prepared and had set up! It was the best!!!

Profile Picture Justine, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Coloring, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I LOVED working with Love Salon!! First of all, the salon itself is so cute and welcoming and comfortable. Everyone working there was so nice and accommodating for me and my wedding party. What I didn't even know upon booking is they have this separate upstairs area that is perfect for your bridal party to wait and hang out while others are busy getting ready. They even had out some breakfast snacks which was SO thoughtful.

Everyone in my party was very happy with the service and how everything came out. I HIGHLY recommend this salon for you and your wedding party--they were amazing to work with.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/15/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tony and Sara at Love Salon are the best husband and wife team ever. I have been getting my hair cut by Tony for years when he worked at Gary Charles, and when he opened his own shop, I knew I wanted them for my wedding. Sara is the salon manager and was absolutely wonderful to work with. She took care of everything, including my bridesmaids who could not make up their mind about services. They traveled to our hotel and brought 3 hair and makeup artists. Every single person in my bridal party looked stunning, thanks to their team (Jen, Elizabeth, and Debbie). My own hair and makeup came out flawlessly and was exactly the look I was going for. Jen even helped my mom tie my dress since we were running late. It was so much fun getting ready the morning of the wedding because we knew everything was taken care of (you pay in advance so you don't have to worry about it that day). I would absolutely recommend this salon to anyone. The prices were on par with other salons we've seen, and the quality and their experience was awesome. Thank you Love Salon!!!

Profile Picture allison, 10/5/13, 7 Reviews