Love Rocks! Wedding Films Reviews

Love Rocks! Wedding Films 3
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 12/15/2018

Diana is Amazing!!

Diana and her team, Love Rocks Wedding Films, are absolutely wonderful!! I couldn't recommend her more. We are from LA and my husband works in the film industry, so when it came to finding a videographer for our wedding he was very opinionated! We looked everywhere to find someone who was talented in the Cancun area that we could trust to capture our wedding day. Diana Mora went above and beyond, she was kind, responsive, made sure we felt comfortable, and created videos of our wedding that we love watching. My now father in law watches the highlight video every week to relive that day. If you want a wedding video that is created with love and attention to detail you can't go wrong with Diana and her team. Here is a link to our highlight video! Her work speaks for itself. https://vimeo.com/315018373

Love Rocks! Wedding Films 4
    Sent on 03/15/2019

Jessica Eva · Married on 10/24/2018

Extremely professional and blown away with the results!!!

From beginning to end they made us feel so comfortable and confident in their abilities. The pictures and video STILL far outweighed the expectations. They worked back and forth with us with no problems and had everything done so quickly!!!! I would recommend them time and time again!!!! Truly amazing..!!!

It’s priceless decision and you can NOT trust that with just anyone! Choose them!!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Adriana · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome Wedding Video

We had a destination wedding in Seattle WA this past year, and we're very pleased we chose Love Rocks Weddings. Diana was very communicative throughout the process, she was very professional and kept things running smoothly with all the details and wedding timeline. It was a pleasure to have her and her team being part of our special day. We have now a Beautiful, timeless video of our wedding, she did and excellent work putting together a highlights video - the use of light, music and the creative shots makes this beauty hard to not watch.

Love Rocks! Wedding Films 5
    Sent on 01/14/2019

Lindsay · Married on 03/24/2018

Loverocks! created our highlight video and did an amazing job! At first, I wasn't sure if we could really make it work with our budget because we were already over, but I knew I really wanted to have it and I didn't want to regret it afterwards. I am very happy I decided to do it!! I can definitely tell you I would've regretted not doing it. The day goes by so quickly and all the money you put towards everything else is gone once the day is over, however the pictures and video you will have forever, so don't feel bad putting extra money towards having unforgettable footage (you will not regret it!!). At first I only did the highlights but wound up getting more footage because I realized how special it was. Diana and her team did such a great job of putting all the moments together throughout the day. I can see how time consuming it is and all the creativeness that is required to put it all together. Everyone that I show absolutely love it and are super impressed. Also if you can add the drone footage as well it is worth it!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2017

Diana and her team BLEW US AWAY! We met her first via Skype as we live in the states and she in Cancun and we felt totally at ease and really great about committing to LoveRocks after seeing her videos from a Google search. She was always super timely in responding, offered really appealing packages with competitive pricing and was genuinely great to work with. She was familiar with our resort and came with a comprehensive team and plan. She navigated our crazy family flawlessly and the final product made us cry our eyes out and jaws hit the floor. I have recommended her to my other friends getting married in Mexico and even ones who aren’t because honestly it would be worth flying her to wherever you are! We seriously want her there for every major life event!!

Love Rocks! Wedding Films 6
    Sent on 03/23/2018

Andrea · Married on 10/10/2017

Diana and her assistant were amazing!!! Not only did they do a magnificent job making my wedding memorable, but they went out of their way to help me find a time share site to get to ready for my wedding because our wedding planner was not honest and the venue did not have an appropriate site for me to get ready 3 days before my wedding. Both Diana and her assistant were very kind and I was so happy with the finished the product. I could not have asked for someone better and after doing extensive research I decided she was the best for the job and she did not disappoint me. I would highly recommend them to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Justine · Married on 06/10/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Love Rocks Wedding Films. They listened to what we wanted for our video but also used their own creativity to make it perfect. I stressed to Diana how important the video was to us because we did a destination wedding and wanted to show family who couldn’t be there. She and her crew absolutely made it happen! Planning your wedding in a different country can be stressful but Diana made this part of the process so easy. She even Skyped with us so we could meet before. We couldn’t be happier with the final product! Thanks again!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Darien · Married on 08/08/2015

Love Rocks was the best vendor to work with. It is quite challenging to plan a destination wedding and I had a terrible time getting any responses from all of my vendors except Love Rocks. Diana was the most attentive, caring and passionate person we worked with. All of her staff was just as enthusiastic. I'm so glad we decided to go with an outside vendor. Love Rocks gave us such great coverage of all of our wedding events, not just our actual wedding. They brought an entire crew of people! When I looked at other weddings at the hotel who used the hotel photographer they maybe had 2 people covering their wedding, max. We had like 10! I should also mentioned, Diana helped save the wedding day too. When my floral vendor dropped the ball on my flower crown, Diana jumped in to help get it resolved. Overall, Love Rocks was the best team to work with. I encourage everyone I know getting married in Mexico to reach out to them. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Roberta · Married on 10/25/2014

Great photos and amazing video. Very professional and attentive crew.

Sent on 01/27/2015
  • F

Frank · Married on 10/08/2014

Excellent job. The video was very professional and we had it in about a week. I would recommend this to everyone who may be thinking of a wedding in the riviera maya.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Ashleigh · Married on 07/07/2014

I could not be happier with our wedding video from Diana. She captured us, our beautiful day, and our love for each other perfectly! She even worked with our schedule to have the video done so we could show it at our reception when we got home. Aside from the marriage itself, our video is my favorite part of the wedding!

Thanks Diana!!!!!

P.S. The song you put in the video is my new favorite MB20 song!!! =)

Sent on 02/02/2015
  • Brie

Brie · Married on 11/17/2012

If I have one recommendation to brides planning their wedding it is to absolutely invest in a videographer. This was, without a doubt, the best investment we made. It is so amazing to to have footage you can look back on from your wedding day and it truly brings you right back to that day and how happy you were surrounded by your family and friends. If you have the opportunity to work with Love Rocks! Wedding Film, book them now! The video they put together for my husband and I is seriously unlike anything I have ever seen. I have seen many wedding videos and nothing has compared to what Love Rocks! created. All of my friends and family agree. I am constantly told how amazing my video is and how it is the best video anyone has ever seen. Not only do they do an amazing job but they are incredible to work with. They are great at communicating, their work is truly next level quality and they are all around great people. In addition, I found their pricing to be extremely fair for the quality of work they produce. I literally cannot say more good things about this company. It was such an easy process from start to finish and the product is outstanding. Thank you to Diana and her team for being the best out there and making my wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Kelly · Married on 12/05/2015

My husband and I had a destination wedding in Cancun. We knew we wanted an amazing wedding videographer to capture our experience. We found Diana/Lock Rocks! and were blown away by her wedding films! We are so happy with our video and our experience. I encourage all brides to check out her videos! We watch our wedding video every anniversary. It still brings tears to my eyes.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Joss · Married on 07/19/2014

We were happy to found this team, they are very professional and friendly. They are the best in Tulum Mexico!

Sent on 02/19/2015