Love & Provence Reviews

4 | Aix-en-Provence, FR

4 Reviews for Love & Provence

Lorie E Continelli · Married on 06/08/2019

What a perfect experience!

I could not have been happier with Aurelie and her team at Love and Provence. She was a top tier planner from before we even hired her. She answered all our questions during our interview, and we just had a feeling she'd be the best fit for us and our needs. Her experience and creativity are amazing - she sourced the best vendors, has wonderful contacts in the industry and expertly curated ideas and choices for us. She learned who we are as a couple, and was able to guide us through the entire wedding process. I can't believe she found us such a perfect venue, photographer, DJ and more - every single choice was aligned to our style and budget. The actual wedding day was sheer perfection - I could not imagine a single detail being different. We can't thank her enough for all her hours of support, love and attentiveness. We are forever grateful for her.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Loann · Married on 07/06/2017

I am so happy to have found Aurelie and Love & Provence! Words cannot explain how simple and easy she made everything especially when planning a wedding from NYC. She was organized, quick to respond, and went above and beyond my expectations. In several instances, she was able to follow through on my vision and communicate that to all my vendors for a successful event. She also consistently kept me in the loop with updates and organized pre-walkthroughs with all my vendors prior to my arrival in France. She made me feel so secure that I honestly had nothing to worry about. People kept telling me how calm and relaxed I was as a bride and it was all because I had such an amazing planner! I am not sure how I would've pulled off the day without Aurelie's help and attention to detail. She literally nailed every element from start to finish and was such a pleasure to work with. If your planning a wedding in Provence, France, she is the best, hands down!

Sent on 07/19/2017

sum · Married on 02/26/2017

thank you for so much love on your wedding!!! Your the best.

Sent on 03/30/2017

claudie · Married on 02/28/2016

Thanks to Love and Provence for their kindness and their pro behaviour which made of this day an unforgettable moment for us and the whole of our loved ones

Sent on 05/05/2016