Love Pretty Reviews

1 User photo

Love Pretty 1

Kate Zelles · Getting married on 12/27/2019

Kate Zelles

Cara from LovePretty was so easy to work with. She made my vision come to life. Always helpful, never pushy. Cara made my invitation dreams come true!

• Ali

Ali O'Connell · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful Invitations

It was really important to me that our invitations were traditional and of good quality - and they came out beautiful! We wanted something simple and elegant and Cara delivered - I made it a process (I changed my mind multiple times about wording, etc.) but she was so quick to respond and eager to make the changes I wanted to see. We were blown away when we saw the final product - they are simply so unique, and we added gold foil which gave them an extra special touch. We could not be more grateful for the work Cara put into them - we've gotten so many compliments already that I needed to leave a review before the wedding date! Thank you Cara for all your help!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Jackie · Married on 09/20/2019

We LOVED our Wedding Invitation - thank you Love Pretty!

Working with Cara at Love Pretty on our wedding invitation and accessories was an absolute dream from beginning to end. She offered great design advice, guided us through the entire process and always delivered within the timeline promised. Love Pretty was by far one of our favorite wedding vendors and we would highly recommend their services. We loved our Wedding Invitations and received many compliments on how gorgeous they were. The quality of the work was top notch and Cara always went the extra mile to make sure each piece was perfect (designing custom artwork for our Invitation, and accommodating last minute edits to our day of accessories).

• Jenecke

Jenecke Casolino · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing! High Recommended!

Highly recommended! Cara at Love Pretty does an amazing job and takes all details into consideration! I did not hesitate to explain everything I wanted and she delivered! The end product was beautiful and we received many compliments on our invitations. I would definitely refer her to friends and use her for future events. Thank you!

Christina Dearing · Married on 06/01/2019

Cara is the best!! Thank you !!

Cara was a pleasure to work with and helped us design our dream invitation suite and day-of items. We got so many compliments on the simple, yet elegant, details!! Cara was always responsive to emails and text messages and her weekend appointments were very convenient. I changed my mind a lot and she always provided updated proofs in a timely manner, keeping us on track for production timelines. Thank you so much Love Pretty, and looking forward to designing more invitations together for special milestones in the future!

Love Pretty 2
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 02/16/2019

There is no one better than Cara and Love Pretty Inc.!

If you are someone who appreciates a beautifully designed invitation but has absolutely no design knowledge (like me!), Love Pretty Inc. is the place to go. Cara is beyond professional. She worked with us to create a beautiful suite that our friends and family loved! Cara is a perfectionist and puts 200% into everything she creates for her clients. Everything she designed for us was top-notch, streamlined, and beautiful. She is an effective communicator, calm in a crisis, and really cares about her business and her clients. You can't get any of this from a make-your-own invite site (and we know people who tried!). I recommend Cara to everyone!!!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Lauren · Married on 11/09/2018

Cara and I worked together on making my custom wedding invitations and they came out amazing! I had a vision and she executed it perfectly. People keep complementing me on them and saying "there so unique and gorgeous". I will be using Love Pretty again!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Claire · Married on 11/03/2018

Couldn't be happier!

Love Pretty (and specifically Cara) is AMAZING! We came in with no idea of what we wanted and were nervous to get started because we didn't have a clear vision unlike many other couples. Cara sat with us for over an hour and went through so may little details and ideas that I didn't even think were possible! She was able to come up with a beautiful invitation design that really matched our personalities and made us feel totally comfortable and at ease throughout the entire process. For a corresponding look, we worked with Cara to create our menus, place cards, programs, table numbers, and signage as well! We couldn't be happier with our invitations and got so many compliments from guests too! Wedding planning was very stressful but working with Cara and Love Pretty made the experience fun and enjoyable. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Vanessa · Married on 10/26/2018

Cara is absolutely amazing!!! I have now worked with her for three weddings, two of my closest friends and my own. Cara’s creativity, flexibility and professionalism are unmatched! She has the ability to work with brides that know exactly what they want (like me) and brides that have no idea what they want or are completely overwhelmed by the whole planning process (my friends). She can tailor her approach expertly. She will also work with you as many times as it takes until you are 100% satisfied. The icing on the wedding cake (see what I did there) is that she can work wonders with any budget and still deliver a customized suite of products. Weddings are stressful for most brides, but working with great vendors like Love Pretty makes it a little bit easier! I’ve worked with many vendors to plan my wedding (and a few others) and Love Pretty is at the top of the list. I will continue to recommend Cara to all brides that ask for my advice or help with planning their bid day! Cara is phenomenal and I couldn’t even say a negative or critical thing if I tried...and that’s saying a lot for me!

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/06/2018

Cara was great! She was amazing to work with in creating my wedding invitations. She made them exactly how I envisioned them to be. I loved how the invitations came out so much that I asked her to make the menu cards and favor tags. Everything came out perfect! She was so sweet and professional. I absolutely recommend Love Pretty!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/02/2018

We had such an amazing experience with Love Pretty Inc. for our wedding invitations! The invites surpassed all expectations, SO beautiful and classy, we received so many compliments from our guests. Cara was so easy to work with, very organized, quick to respond and clearly communicated everything. We highly recommend to all the bride and grooms out there!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

Love Pretty Inc made all my invitation and paper goods dreams come true! Cara took my vision of classic elegance and produced a beautiful black and white invitation suite with matching escort cards and ceremony programs. Cara was so easy to work with. We did almost all communication over email. She even specially came in on a Sunday afternoon so I could pick up my wedding invitations when that was the only time my schedule allowed! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Alexandria · Married on 10/22/2017

So wonderful and great to work with. She took our vision and made it happen in our invitation! My husband and I could not be happier with the entire process. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Kristin · Married on 09/08/2017

The process was seamless! Every attention to detail went into my invitations. I would highly recommend love pretty.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/29/2017

Love Pretty Inc.'s work was amazing! We had found Love Pretty when researching companies for our Save the Dates. We had a very unique themed wedding (Harry Potter), and Cara helped bounce ideas from our theme with design elements that would better highlight our save the date. The Save the Date was elegant, but still "read" perfectly as Harry Potter. We loved it, and returned to Love Pretty, Inc. for our invitations, programs, table numbers, and a couple of specialized pieces, including an escort chart that we ended up framing to put up in our house. The days after we sent out our invitation, we received so many compliments, saying they wanted to frame our invitation- that they never were more excited to receive a wedding invitation. During the process, Cara responded to all of our emails in a timely manner, and let us know whenever she would be out of the office. She guided us through the stationary process and was very patient. She was also very accommodating for pick up times, since my husband and I's schedules were all over the place at the time. I would recommend Love Pretty to anyone looking for stationary services!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Danielle · Married on 05/20/2017

Love pretty is THE spot for custom invitations. Cara was so lovely to work with and truly knows her stuff. I had shopped around and consulted with a few vendors but ultimately went with Love Pretty because they understood the modern look I was trying to achieve. Cara and I spoke about the event and what my vision was, she then guided me to the right fonts and wording for the final invitation. My favorite piece of the process was the custom monogram. Cara was patient and helpful as I tried to describe (and draw) what I wanted and after a few passes came up with the perfect monogram. I ended up reusing it throughout my wedding on programs, projected on the walls, and provided the monogram to other vendors to use as inspiration for other details like table numbers. I can’t say it enough how happy I was with my custom invitations, they completely set the tone for the wedding and I received so many compliments! Love Pretty also offers stock options and had tons of books with endless styles to choose from so if that’s the route you’re looking to go down you’ll certainly have options as well. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Callie · Married on 05/13/2017

We worked with Love Pretty for our wedding invitations and all of our paper accessories (programs, table numbers, and signature drink signs to name a few) and the entire process was an absolute dream! From our first meeting, Cara was so helpful in guiding us through the invite process. She had an extensive variety of designs and samples to browse through and so many ideas on how to customize any piece to make it our own. All of our items turned out beautifully and we received so many compliments from our guests on the coordinated color and design motif woven throughout so many details of our wedding.

I can’t recommend Love Pretty enough and will definitely be working with Cara again!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/01/2016

I had an overall wonderful experience working with the ladies at Love Pretty. They read my mind on what I wanted for my wedding invitations! They also went over all my options, which was so helpful, and helped make sure everything was absolutely perfect. Thank you Cara and Juliana!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I used Love Pretty for save the dates, invites, menus and programs. And I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Cara was an absolute pleasure to work with. I came in with a pretty strict vision of what I wanted. It was a little unique and she totally embraced it. She is so creative and helpful and she really hit the nail on the head. I keep my invitation on display in my house- that's how much I loved the way it turned out!! Can't thank her enough.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Love Pretty's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! It was so much fun working with you on all of your custom wedding pieces and bringing your amazing vision to life! Love that you have your invitation on display at home :)

Jackie · Married on 09/10/2016

Five stars for Love Pretty Inc! My husband and I loved working with Cara at Love Pretty. Our custom Save the dates and invitations came out perfect and in a timely manner. There was a mix overall professionalism, creativity & flexibility in our process of choosing our invitations!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Love Pretty's reply:

Thank you, Jackie! It was a pleasure working with you and David on the stationery for your big day. Best wishes to you both!!

Molly · Married on 09/10/2016

I can't even begin to describe the number of compliments I received on my custom invitation suite that Cara from Love Pretty Inc. designed! I really didn't have a clear vision and Cara was able to bring to life a gorgeous custom set that was perfect for our day and theme. Not to mention, Cara is a consummate professional in all aspects of the process. She also did our engagement party invites and post-wedding stationary - just gorgeous!! Would recommend a million times over!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Stef · event on 06/11/2016

The Love Pretty team is incredibly helpful, inspirational and wonderful to work with. I worked with Cara who was receptive to all of my ideas, and was eager to design creative pieces for a bridal shower in a very short period of time. She was incredibly responsive and the team's turnaround time was very fast. I highly recommend Love Pretty for all invitations, wedding details and stationery!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Kelsey · Married on 02/13/2016

Juliana was so fantastic to work with and made the invitation process an absolute breeze from the moment I first spoke with her. She always replied promptly and with great detail. Upon meeting Juliana and Cara in person they were both extremely personable, patient and beyond helpful. They put together the perfect wedding invitation look for me, I couldn't be more thankful. I got rave reviews on my invitations!
    I highly recommend Love Pretty!!! Can't wait to work with them again for my Thank You cards!
    Xo
    Kelsey

Sent on 03/30/2016

Juliana · Married on 01/02/2016

Juliana and Cara were awesome to work with. We came in not knowing what we wanted at all and they took the time to sit down with us and really go through all of the different options. We got our save-the-dates, invites, programs, and napkins from them. Everything matched! Couldn't be happier! - Kaitlin

Sent on 02/01/2016

Love Pretty's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin! So happy we were able to find what you were looking for!

Shannon · Married on 11/06/2015

Love Pretty Inc. was the best choice I made for all my invitation needs! Not only did they create the perfect wedding invitation custom to what our theme was and to us as a couple but they also created our programs and thank you cookie favors. We were VERY happy with the final product and would recommend them for anyone looking for a company that truly cares about your wedding day!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Love Pretty's reply:

Thank you Shannon! We loved working on your custom beach theme wedding! So much fun :)