Love Place Photography Reviews

27 | Verona, PA

27 Reviews for Love Place Photography

• hezevz

Heather · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful! I just received my preview photos.. pure talent!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Love Place Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a great time meeting and working with you both and your day turned out just lovely.

Amy · Married on 10/05/2018

One of the best

Alyssa and her assistant are wonderful. They captured every moment of our wedding, not to mention our engagement photos. They are very patient. We had a couple little ones (under the age of 10) and they were able to successfully round them up and get great shots of them. Most of my family and friends said if we have at least 100 quality pictures, we should be very happy with the results. We have several hundred we are extremely happy with. Alyssa and her assistant took over 900 pictures of our wedding. Never thought it would be this difficult to choose which ones are our favorites. Thankfully, she provides an electronic gallery so we dont have to choose right away. We can easily download the pictures and print which ever and when ever we wish. Thank you SO much for capturing our day!!! We really appreciate it!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Love Place Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a great time capturing your beautiful wedding and I look forward to seeing which are your favorites! We wish you and Dave the very best!

trini · Married on 09/29/2018

Alyssa, we just wanted to say thank you again for shooting our wedding today. You and your assistant were so helpful and wonderful all day (without him, I'm not sure the groomsmen would have figured out how to put on the boutonnieres!). I cannot wait to see the pictures, but I know you were so diligent about getting good shots, and I appreciated it so much when you showed me pictures on the camera so I knew what things I couldn't see looked like. Also, my husband was so impressed with your punctuality - it was a real weight off his shoulders seeing you there so early and being able to take pictures of all our decorations without the guests being there. Alyssa was also great about negotiating her prices to fit what we actually wanted - when the night was winding down a bit earlier than expected, she even offered to compensate the hours we had her booked and didn't use with additional prints for us. Thank you again! - Trini & Eric

Sent on 09/30/2018

Love Place Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much! It was truly a pleasure to photography your beautiful wedding and to meet both of your families. I wish you the very best!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/04/2018

Alyssa was wonderful! She took so many pictures and captured everything that my husband and I were looking for! We are in love with all of our photos that we have to remember our special day! Alyssa went above and beyond to make all of this perfect for us!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Love Place Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much! It was such a pleasure to work with you and our wonderful guests!

Aimee · Married on 06/01/2018

I LOVED working with Alyssa. She is kind, she is creative, professional, empathetic and she is very responsive to what you need. We had a Buddhist wedding and she took her time to study how our wedding was conducted. I do not have enough adjectives to describe the level of satisfaction I have with Alyssa and Love Place. I'm so glad I found her and her partner. They are amazing to work with and everyone complimented me on my photos that were done by her. She has a very fast turn around time. LOVE ALYSSA! You will love working with her too!.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Love Place Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for working with us to capture your beautiful wedding day! It was such a pleasure to meet and get to know you and your families.

John · Married on 04/14/2018

I would highly recommend Love Place Photography to all my friends and anybody that want a great photography. She was very pleasant to work with. The picture turn out great better than I imagine. She does a great job.

Sent on 05/09/2018

sara · Married on 04/07/2018

Alyssa was wonderful. She always very quickly responded and was willing to work with some pretty goofy requests. She was a super great person to work with.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Love Place Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was so beautiful and it was a pleasure to be a part of it!

Mallory · Married on 02/03/2018

Alyssa is by far the best photographer we have ever worked with! She was so helpful from the first day we decided to have her shoot our wedding, all the way to the end when we received the final photos! She was always quick to answer any questions that we had, and made our wedding day so much less stressful. We gave her a list of the photos we definitely wanted her to capture a couple weeks before the wedding so when the big day arrived, she was able to get all of those shots easily. They took photos the whole way through our ceremony, but not once did we ever notice they were there!! That was a big deal for us because some weddings all you can hear/see is a photographer during the ceremony. I can't stress enough how awesome she is and how great she made our wedding day! I would recommend her to anyone :)

Sent on 04/05/2018

Love Place Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We had a wonderful time meeting and photographing your family and friends on your big day! We couldn't ask for better clients.

Dorothy · Married on 11/26/2017

She was so nice to work with and we enjoyed the work we have seen so far. She was always nearby but not intrusive.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Love Place Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I had a lovely time meeting and working with your families and feel honored to have been able to participate in your day.

Logan · Married on 10/21/2017

We had our wedding October 21st and we haven't received all of our photos yet, which is perfectly fine because we are still way before when the pictures were said to be done. What we have gotten in the preview was absolutely stunning. Alyssa and her team took beautiful pictures catching the little details of our special day. Honestly we were happy with our engagement photos, but our wedding photos are stunning. Hands down would recommend Love Place Photography for any event!!! Really amazing service.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Love Place Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I hope you enjoyed your full wedding gallery when I sent it recently! :)

Terry · Married on 09/02/2017

What a pleasure to work with would recommend to anyone and everyone

Sent on 01/15/2018

Love Place Photography's reply:

Thank you so much. It was such a pleasure to work with you and your lovely families as well!

L · Married on 08/20/2017

Alyssa was so caring and considerate when it came to capturing our special day! We were very happy with our wedding photos and the service that we received. Alyssa was organized, responsive, and professional. We had a uniquely small ceremony, and she was able to accommodate our limited time frame and multiple locations while staying within our budget. I highly recommend Love Place Photography!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Kristen · Married on 08/19/2017

Love Place Photography was great! They were very adaptable during the downpour before our ceremony. They let us do our thing and took pictures without asking us to stop what we were doing for a picture. All the pictures they took were beautiful! And such nice people! Highly recommend

Sent on 10/11/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2017

Pictures turned out beautiful! Couldn't be happier. Alyssa was a wonderful person to work with. Great experience!

Sent on 10/15/2017
  • ashley

ashley · Married on 07/28/2017

Amazing pictures! They blended in so well we all forgot they were there

Alyssa and her assistant were such a pleasure to work with. Our original photographer broke her leg 2 weeks before our wedding and panic set it. We weren't sure if there was enough time for a new photographer to know our venue or what we wanted however, Alyssa saved the day. We are so grateful she was able to do our pictures they are all gorgeous and we couldn't be happier with how smooth everything went. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Kevin · Married on 07/15/2017

Alyssa was beyond helpful and extremely professional. She was able to be adjust to the environment and people, as well as keep things moving!

Thanks!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Angela · Married on 06/17/2017

I was a last minute wedding and very frazzeled all the time lol. Alyssa was great from the first phone conversation to the last goodbye. She was so outgoing and really made me feel so comfortable. I would 100% recommend to anyone and everyone! Beautiful photos, and so understanding of the crazy people I had with me... So easy to work with. It was a thrill and I was so lucky to have a great photographer like her to capture my special day!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Maryann · Married on 04/15/2017

Really awesome. Very nice and easy to work with. I used thumb tack to find her.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Candice · Married on 11/26/2016

She really is great. She listened to what we wanted and took the photos.

Sent on 12/05/2016
  • Ruth · Married on 10/22/2016

Was very pleased with everything. Our photographer backed out at the last minute and Alyssa was able to do our pictures because she had a cancellation.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Alexandra · Married on 10/15/2016

Her pictures were so wonderful, I could have picked a better photographer for our special day. ! The posed ones are great but my favorite pictures are the candid ones, they captured so much emotion so beautifully.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Kai · Married on 09/17/2016

Don't look any further than Love Place Photography!!! Alyssa is excellent and every way!!!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Andrew · Married on 06/18/2016

Wonderful job! The pictures were beautiful and the photographers were very professional and friendly. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Amber · Married on 05/21/2016

Alyssa was WONDERFUL!!! I booked her for my wedding November 18, 2017 as her prices were amazing. It literally rained ALL DAY, but she still made sure that I had beautiful photos to document my day. She was quick to answer any questions that I had and was super patient with getting photos of my rather large family at the church. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our day and I would recommend Love Place Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Thank you again!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Love Place Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a great time recording your big day and meeting all of your lovely family and friends!

Sasha · Married on 11/03/2018

Alyssa and her team were amazing!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Love Place Photography's reply:

Thank you so much your wedding was beautiful and it was such a pleasure to meet and work with you both!