Love Of Music Entertainment Reviews

Love Of Music Entertainment 5
Love Of Music Entertainment 6
Love Of Music Entertainment 7

Caitlin · Getting married on 11/22/2019

My fiancé and I just booked DJ Guiseppie and Love of music entertainment and we cannot be more excited! I found Love of Music Entertainment on social media and once I emailed the response was quick and enthusiastic. Even before we met with Guiseppie in person he was doing everything to help us. I contacted him before we officially booked our venue and he even suggesting multiple places and made it very clear that he is here to help us with anything we need. When we got together I was amazed at how modern and up to date all the offerings are! As well as how professional, knowledgeable and all around helpful he is! Our wedding is in 2019 which was a bit far off at the time but while being there we got to test out the TWO different kinds of photo booths, watch example of first dances, and DJ Guiseppie keeping the crowd going (at our specific dream venue which we ended up booking a few weeks later), we became so genuinely excited --we just knew DJ Guiseppie and Love of Music Entertainment was the way to go! He even gave us ideas for ceremony/reception set up because they have done many events at that venue. Love of music entertainment introduced us to things we didn’t even know we always wanted to make our special day that much greater! I would definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 01/30/2018
  • Becca

Becca Urtnowski · Getting married on 11/03/2019

quick to respond

quick to respond and reasonable pricing for what they offer

Sent on 06/06/2019

Alexandra · Getting married on 10/04/2019

DJ, Photobooth

DJ Giuseppe was the best decision we made for our wedding! He helped us customize the most perfect package including flower towers, tv’s, lighting, different DJ booth styles, he even had photographers and videographers displaying live action pictures and videos from the dance floor!! Our guests were absolutely stunned when the robot came out and have been talking about it for days! The dance floor was packed all night long and the photo booth was a huge hit with boomerang and gif style photos all in front of the nicest flower wall out there. ALL of this for the best deal ever, we honestly feel like it was a steal! Love you guys! Will definitely hire and recommend for future events.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 08/30/2019

Guaranteed Best Night Ever!

I cannot say enough about how well Guiseppe and his team read our crowd and kept LITERALLY EVERYONE on the dance floor all night! During the planning process we were able to ask for feedback on what types of songs would work well during the different events of the evening, but overall we just put out trust in Guiseppe's expertise and knocked it out of the park. We had guests that have complained at other weddings tell us that ours was the best night they have had in a long time and I 100% believe it! We even got amazing, high quality photos of the reception from Guiseppe the day after the wedding that we were able to share with family and friends. Please, please, please reach out to Love of Music Entertainment if you want high quality, professional DJs that will keep a diverse guest list dancing all night and wont break the bank!

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Love Of Music Entertainment 8
    Love Of Music Entertainment 9
    Love Of Music Entertainment 10
    Love Of Music Entertainment 11
  • Dayna

Dayna · Married on 08/23/2019

A+ Services, Top Notch Experience, Personable

Love of Music Entertainment, namely our DJ Lorenzo and Steve Price for videography, have provided our wedding day on 8-23-2019 with so much fun, reliablity and a Wow factor! We had confidence from the start by beginning our planning journey with Giuseppe and Lorenzo, who are both very personable, respectful and professional... and the day itself exceeded our expectations! Lorenzo and his team had the crowd dancing the whole time keeping an upbeat vibe, and Steve didn’t miss a beat with moments captured thoughtfully and creatively! Such a nice guy too and easy/fun to work with all day! Overall, this team was a wonderful addition to our special milestone celebration and wedding day family. Many thanks! -Mike & Dayna Finizio

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Fatima

Fatima · Married on 08/19/2019

Best DJ / MC Ever !!!!!!

Gabriel & I, wanted to thank Guiseppe and his talented team, do so so much for everything they did For our wedding ! Our wedding was amazing literally all cus of you ! I don't think there was a moment when people were sitting ! The party was bumpin and you perfectly meshed all genres of music together !( we had an Arabic , Spanish, American wedding , and he was able to get people to dance to all the music ) I literally can't thank you enough ! You are really talented at what you do and the little unplanned touches you added were great and your announcing was on point ! I'm literally going to recommend you to everyone and anyone we know ! The beautiful seating chart , photo booth and back drop , and your dj booth with the flower pillars literally made the biggest difference in the decor, and you really knew how to keep everyone in the party engaged. I could’ve had a different vendor for any other service, but I absolutely know for sure if I had gone with another dj , the party would not have been the same!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Love Of Music Entertainment 12
  • Brynn

Brynn Solveig · Married on 08/16/2019

In LOVE with Love of Music Entertainment!

I met Giuseppe at a bridal expo I went to for fun. I had NO intention of hiring anyone until I met Giuseppe with Love of Music Entertainment. He was the last table we stopped at and I feel SO lucky we did. Giuseppe's personality alone drew me to hiring Love of Music for my wedding. He ended up being so easy to work with from the planning to the night of. Giuseppe gave us suggestions before the big day and we felt extremely confident that our reception was going to be perfect. Love of Music did not disappoint!!! The dance floor was packed all night and Giuseppe kept the party going and the crowd pleased. The Love of Music team was a pleasure to work with and I HIGHLY recommend hiring them. I have had SO many people telling me how much they LOVED our DJ!!! You will not have any regrets with DJ Giuseppe and Love of Music Entertainment!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Love Of Music Entertainment 13
  • Tracey & Dr. Julian

Tracey · Married on 08/11/2019

More than Five Stars

Guiseppo Paradiso( Love of Music) is more than amazing. I was the last minute bride and the call all the time bride. Guiseppo Paradiso was very responsive every time and helpful throughout the whole wedding process. He ensured I had everything I need and my wedding was more than amazing thanks to Love of music. Love of Music is a one shop spot which makes it so much more convenient for couples. Why go anywhere else when you can get a dj, Photobooth, mc, sparklers and so much more for an excellent price and superb service.
    Thank you so much Guiseppo Paradiso for making my event memorable.

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Love Of Music Entertainment 14
  • Elivic

Elivic Mateo · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing!!!

Wow!! It’s exactly a month today from the best night of our life!!! We want to thank Giuseppe and his amazing team for being there since the first day I contacted them! There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are. Guys you Rock!!! The level of professionalism a top notch! We can’t recommend you enough! It was absolutely amazing to work with you from start to finish!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Leah

Leah Taylor · Married on 07/19/2019

The best dj in the business!

Love of Music Entertainment DJed our wedding on July 19, 2019 and they were AMAZING! From the beginning, Giuseppe made us feel so comfortable and was easily reachable throughout the whole planning process. He truly listened to what we wanted, and nailed every aspect of our wedding day. They kept everyone dancing the whole night, and played a variety of music based on our crowd. All of our guests were raving about Love of Music after our wedding. They also put together a highlight video a couple days after the wedding, which was so nice to go back and relive the best day ever! The Love of Music team are the best in the business, we cannot recommend them enough for your wedding day. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Love of Music for the best wedding ever!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 07/12/2019

You want everyone to have a good time? Then book them!

LoveofMusic recently DJ'd at our wedding on 7.12.19 and they were amazing. Lorenzo was our EMCEE and he worked the crowd into a nightclub literally everyone enjoyed the wedding and had the best of time! No joke we had a huge dance floor -- and it was always packed! Lorenzo and his team seriously made our wedding the best I've been to -- and I'm not just saying that because it was my own! They get it. And they will get you and your vision too -- seriously just sign up with them already!!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Valerie Jovellanos · Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely Recommend!

We had such a fun and unforgettable wedding day made possible by Love of Music Entertainment! Our music and entertainment were exactly as we envisioned- heartwarming, upbeat, touching, and catchy. DJ Giuseppe and his team created an inviting atmosphere for us, enjoyable by all of our guests, who could not leave the dance floor! Giuseppe was such a pleasure to work with and a true expert at what he does. He took our thoughts and ideas & also offered his creative recommendations. He provided us with various options for everything from the ceremony instrumentals and reception music to the DJ stand set-up and photo booth. Everything combined fell together perfectly. He worked hard in the careful planning and diligent set-up with his team to make our vision come to life and to make our wedding day as memorable as it was. Giuseppe was not only attentive to our requests and quickly responsive to our emails, but also understanding, flexible, and very easy to work with. We highly recommend Love of Music Entertainment for any special event!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Heysel · Married on 07/07/2019

Professional and Passionate! Guest a month later are still talking about how our wedding was the best they have ever been to!

LOOK NO FURTHER LOVE OF MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT IS THE COMPANY FOR YOUR EVENT!!!!!!! They are not just a dj they are more then that! My husband and I could not be happier with Giuseppe and his Team. I had two years to plan my wedding so I was able to sit down with A LOT of venues and vendors. We knew from the very beginning that music was our top priority. We had to please two different cultures (Ecuadorian/African) and at the same time make sure we heard what we wanted. Giuseppe was the first dj I sat down with. Within minutes of speaking to him he educated me on music and how he would incorporate all of our different genres together so that the night would flow and we wouldn’t keep getting guest on and off the dance floor. He didn’t stop there! He jumped up and he let us actually hear how he would incorporate the songs. I was very impressed on how knowledgeable he was with the songs our families and guest would want to hear, at that moment he won me over and I left my deposit. I knew he was the dj for us! Not only was his company going to dj and emcee but they also supplied 2 photo booths, indoor wireless sparklers, dancing on clouds, flower wall, the sweetheart table, throne chairs, the best dj set up I have ever seen with flower columns covering the speakers, 2 flat screen TVs that played a slideshow made by Giuseppe and his team from pictures we sent to him, Co2 blaster. Everything looked clean and classy. It doesn’t stop there...we had Giuseppe along with his team the day of our wedding. Enough staff to make sure everything ran smoothly. His staff took GREAT PICTURES and VIDEOS. We received them right away it was such a great thing to have to be able to look at our night from another lens. Giuseppe and his team surpassed our expectations the night of our wedding all of our guest were on the dance floor all night! Our parents, family, and friends were all talking about what a great job they did with the music! I am certain that LOVE OF MUSIC MADE MY WEDDING the best ever! Our reception was at The Palace in Somerset on 7/7/19. Giuseppe and his team will be the company we use from now on for all of our events and the only company we would recommend hands down. Worth every penny!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Love Of Music Entertainment 19
    Love Of Music Entertainment 20
  • Amy

Amy Foschini · Married on 06/30/2019

These guys are the best!

We first met with DJ Guiseppe and right from the start it felt like we had known him forever. He was so quick to reply and we met with him right away. We then met him again along with who would be our dj at our wedding, DJ Lorenzo, at an expo. Again, we were greeted as if we were long time friends and just felt so connected and comfortable with them. We booked them that week! Throughout this whole process they both were responsive and patient with all my questions and were so helpful in planning the best night of our lives! DJ Lorenzo made me feel at ease with all our requests from country music to a 90s playlist and even traditional Macedonian music. Our crowd never stopped dancing!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Leyla nikjou · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing DJ

We had Giuseppe at our wedding and he was great. Everyone was dancing before we even started dancing. Thank you!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Fasulo · Married on 06/08/2019

Went above and beyond!

We had Lorenzo from Love of Music Entertainment DJ our event and my husband and I could not have asked for better! All of my guests told us how much they loved the music and how he really kept the crowd on their feet! This company truly goes above and beyond for their clients. They bring your choice of decorative set ups and multiple photo booth options! The “dancing on the clouds” fog machine and sparklers were awesome and left our crowd in awe! I wanted to have my sister sing during the ceremony and they were happy to accommodate my request! They will cater to your taste in music and will go above and beyond in making sure your guests have an awesome time! Lorenzo helped us out so much with fun things to incorporate during our special day, and awesome tunes my husband and I loved! Being huge country fans, he was able to incorporate songs we loved with dancing music our guests loved! Would recommend this company for any event you plan to have music at! 🌻💕

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Love Of Music Entertainment 21
    Love Of Music Entertainment 22
    Love Of Music Entertainment 23

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2019

Epic, amazing, the works!!!

Anyone who went to our wedding will tell you that it was off the hook. They had the dance floor packed all night long! They had everyone up and dancing despite our mixed cultures. These guys came through, which is what you want for your wedding. They had everyone excited and in tears at the appropriate moments. They listened to requests from solely my husband and I and did an awesome job. The crowd was hyped all night. We even got to play the drums which had the guests going wild. I DJed a few songs as well, a shock to all and made everyone scream. Giuseppe was fantastic and energetic throughout the planning process and on our big night without being corny. A friend for life! We used them for uplighting, live percussion and a photo booth. I cannot recommend this fabulous company enough.
    Danielle and Mike

Sent on 05/29/2019

Jaclyn Noon · Married on 05/25/2019

Love of Music & DJ Giuseppe

We are SO happy that we chose Love of Music Entertainment and DJ Giuseppe for our wedding. When planning our wedding, we envisioned all of our guests on the dance floor for the entire night, which meant picking the right DJ would be a big decision. Before hiring Giuseppe, we spoke with a few companies on the same day. Giuseppe was by far the most organized, professional, fun and knowledgeable person we spoke with. He made us feel incredibly comfortable to handle the entertainment for our special day. Throughout the planning process, Giuseppe was flexible to meet around our schedule, easy to get in contact with and quick to respond to emails, calls and messages. He consistently shared in our excitement, and truly got to know us and the type of crowd that would be attending our wedding. We had a few unique requests, and Giuseppe gladly fulfilled them exactly how we wanted. By the time our wedding had arrived, we felt as though Giuseppe had become our friend. He knew our bridal party, parents and grandparents by name, and throughout the night included them in all of the fun. The personalized experience and electric atmosphere he created is what made our night everything we dreamed it would be. We've had so many people say how much fun they had celebrating at our wedding, specifically mentioning how good the DJ was throughout the night. Our favorite part about Love of Music and Giuseppe was how personalized they made our reception. The ENTIRE night was exactly what was discussed and promised to us. What is really unique about Love of Music Entertainment, is they also provided us with a short video recap and some special pictures that we will cherish forever. Their work was incredible and went above and beyond to make it the best night of our lives. At the end of the night, we had a few of our guests take Love of Music's business card to book for their own weddings. We will be recommending Love of Music and DJ Giuseppe to everyone we come across that values the entertainment at their event. There is no question that we will be hiring them again for any future parties or life events we have. Thank you Love of Music and Giuseppe for creating an amazing party atmosphere that was suitable for all of our guests! You are truly the best.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/24/2019

Best dj ever!

Giuseppe and the Love of Music Entertainment team are the reason our wedding was the best night of our lives. Giuseppe was so easy to work with and communicate with throughout our entire planning process and went above and beyond for us in many ways. He was always willing to meet with us and created a custom mix for our entrance. He was enthusiastic about our wedding and genuinely seemed to enjoy making our day amazing. Guests were commenting all night on how great the music and special effects were and people are still talking about how much fun they had! We could not have been more happy with Giuseppe and his team- If you are looking for a DJ/entertainment center do not look any further!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Chris

Chris Post · Married on 05/17/2019

Book Them Now & Thank Me Later!

There really isn’t enough that I can say to explain how pleased we were that we hired Love of Music Entertainment (“LOM”) to DJ and MC our wedding. Knowing how much stress goes into making each decision because you want your wedding day to be perfect, the easiest way to explain it would be to hope they are available on the day you have planned because this will then be the best and easiest decision you can make.

To try to make a long story short, we first experienced LOM when we attended a wedding for an extended family member in New Jersey. We were on the dance floor the entire night. At that time, I planned on asking my girlfriend to marry me in the coming months and, not even halfway through the wedding, I had to find out who the DJ’s were so I went up to them, talked, and grabbed a business card.

Shortly after we got engaged, the first thing we both decided was that we wanted LOM as our DJ and MC so we immediately contacted them to set up an appointment. We weren’t even interested in any other recommendations. From the second we walked into their office and met with Lorenzo you could feel the vibe and energy he brings and our thoughts and feelings were once again confirmed. Luckily for us, he was available on our wedding date even though he was getting married only one week earlier (and thankfully not going on his honeymoon the next week). After ironing out the rest of the details, which he made extremely easy, we drove back to our apartment in New York. Throughout the next few months, we stayed in constant communication and finalized the remaining details. They also made this extremely easy for us by setting up video conferences so that we didn’t have to travel to his office in New Jersey each time.

Our wedding was almost two (2) months ago and it was exactly how we thought it would be – “lit” (as the younger generation likes to use). When we got back from our honeymoon, every single person we talked too made it a point to mention how awesome the DJs were. The dance floor was packed at all times with people of all ages and you could feel the energy the entire night so that you never wanted it to end.

If you don’t want your wedding or event to lack energy, fun, great music, and simply be a night that you will never forget, the easiest decision you can and should make is to call LOM right now! I know that I can’t wait to throw another type of other party/event that requires a DJ and MC because they will be my one and only phone call (and I will reschedule the event if they aren’t available).

Sent on 07/09/2019

Kristine Pepe · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfection

We had DJ Giuseppe and his crew for our wedding day and everyone is still raving about them! Our wedding was perfect and they’re a large part of why. They were extremely accommodating, responsive, professional and energetic on our big day. There’s no one better and well worth every penny you’ll spend there’s no doubt about it. We are forever grateful for having them there for our wedding! Thank you guys so much we love you!!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 03/29/2019

They are the best!

Our wedding was 03-29-2019. Cannot give enough stars for how happy my husband and I are with Love of Music Entertainment! Giuseppe was great to work with from the very beginning throughout the wedding day and after. He kept everyone dancing the entire night while his crew made sure to capture candid pictures and video footage (all included with DJ). He listened to all of our wishes and requests and made them happen. It was also helpful that we were able to practice our choreographed first dance in the ballroom before guests entered to fine tune everything. We are so very happy with LOM!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Shannon Cassidy · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding DJ

The Love of Music Entertainment team was nothing short of amazing. From having a really convienant wedding planning portal, to meeting with us and answering all our questions prior to the big day, we felt so much support and confidence in the services that they would provide. On the wedding day itself, Vito really kept the party going and our guests were dancing all night. 10/10 would chose them again for our big day. They are true professionals and really know how to help host a fun party. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Anthony Palmieri · Married on 03/23/2019

Greatest Night Ever

Love of Music Entertainment is a must for your upcoming wedding. Giuseppe & Team rocked the house from beginning to end! Our guests are still telling us how much fun our wedding was and how they’ve never danced like that before. They played music for both the older & younger crowds and kept all of our guests happy. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 04/01/2019