16 Reviews for Love Notes Paperie

Programs (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
Thermography (1)
16 Love Notes Paperie Reviews

Stefanie at Love Notes Paperie couldn't have been more of a pleasure to work with! As a marketer, I have worked with many creative professionals and Stefanie is on another level! I worked with her to create my sister's bridal shower invitation, gift tags, and thank you notes. She is professional, responsive, quick, and receptive to feedback. Not to mention, she does it all with a smile! Stefanie provided me multiple versions of each piece and I was able to pick and choose what I liked best to get to the final version. The quality of paper and technique that Stefanie adheres to demonstrates her dedication to her craft. Navigating around various wedding websites and trying to find a good designer to work with is stressful - all while taking a risk on quality and originality. If you're looking to work with a smart, creative, professional with unique designs, Love Notes Paperie is for you!

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

My fiance and I are beyond happy with our invitations! Working with Stephanie has been such a great experience. She was
creative and listened to what we wanted and our ideas. She worked hard to keep us within our budget and was very flexible. I highly recommend Love Notes Paperie!!!!

Profile Picture carolyn, 2/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing

Amazing! I can not say good enough things about my experience working with Stefanie. She really is the best at what she does. My fiancee and I had so much fun working with her and bouncing ideas off of each other to come up with the perfect wedding invitation. Our wedding is in November and we were looking for the perfect elegant Autumn invitations with just that little bit of something extra. And boy did she deliver! We have had absolutely nothing but love for our invites. My mom even ordered my bridal shower invites from her and they were, of course, stunning as well. We will definitely be working with her for the rest of our wedding paper needs and I can not recommend her any more. I will be telling everyone about Love Notes Paperie. If you are looking for personalized, one on one consultations are professionalism. Then Stefanie is your girl!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The best invitations ever. Took every idea I had and put them into a most beautiful invitations. Stephanie is a sweet and attentive person. She made me feel as if we have know each other for years. Will get my business from now on. And my recommendation. Thanks Stefanie.

Profile Picture Lynn, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Truly cannot day enough amazing things
- professional
-friendly
-organized
-detailed
-perfect
She really is the best there is, every visit is followed with a summary email which includes everything you went over.

Profile Picture T, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We absolutely loved working with Stefanie! She was able to match our wedding invitations to our exact style just by talking to us for an hour. So impressed with the quality of work, the professionalism and responsiveness. It was so worth the cost because she took care of absolutely everything without any issues. We also decided last minute to have her help us with our hotel welcome bags and they were a huge hit! She captured our personalities exactly. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sheila, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I HIGHLY recommend this vendor. I worked with Stefanie to design our Save the Dates and will be using her to design our invitations. When I initially looked into Save the Dates, I visited Shutterfly and some other "design-your-own" sites. It was a great place to start to decide what I liked and what I didn't like, but I felt confined by the designs, styles and fonts of the templates found on their sites. And not to mention, they watermark it!

When I finally decided to choose Love Notes Paperie, I was able to work with Stefanie to design a number of custom Save the Date options, without the restrictions of sites like Shutterfly. We talked on the phone and over email to discuss the "feel" and "theme" of our wedding. My fiance and I both spoke with her about what we liked and what we wanted to adjust based on the designs she provided. In the end, we finally were able to incorporate some of our ideas and some of Stefanie's ideas to design an absolutely beautiful and unique Save the Date, free of restrictions and watermarks.

We also got a GREAT DEAL. When we booked Love Notes Paperie to do our Invitations, our Save the Dates were FREE! She used the payment as a down payment on our invitations. What more could you ask for??

For a personalized, intimate experience, definitely consider going with Love Notes Paperie!

Profile Picture User6038322, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, Save the Dates

Love notes paperie was fantastic to work with! As the maid of honor, they designed a bridal shower invitation that the bride and shower guests loved!! they supported me by different design suggestions and were quick to respond to any questions I had. I also had matching favor tags, thank you cards, and a pennant banner designed to go with the theme. I will for sure be coming back for future events! Thank you for your wonderful, thoughtful, and beautiful work!!!

Profile Picture tracy, 10/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Stefanie was absolutely AMAZING! She really got my vision and what I was going for. Not only did she design my unique plexiglass wedding invites she also made my tea party themed shower invites to look just like a tea bag! With her help we also came up with a really cool monogram that we are using thru our entire wedding!! With every step Stefanie provided a proof and was very easy to get in touch with! If you want beautiful one of a kind wedding invites this is where to get them!!! THANKYOU STEFANIE YOU ROCK!!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My wedding invites were amazing! The design was exactly what I was looking for and tailored to my wedding color/theme. Stefanie was so flexible with meeting me in person and also with her quick responses back. I could not have asked for a better invitation!

Profile Picture Stef, 8/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Stefanie, the owner of Love Notes Paperie, is kind, knowledgeable, and accommodating. When putting together our save the date cards, I knew that I wanted to feature our professional engagement photographs, but I was not sure which photographs I wanted to use, or how I wanted them arranged. The benefit of working with a graphic designer like Stefanie is that she can use her skills to create a gorgeous final project. I sent Stefanie some of the engagement photos and she created three different examples for me to see in person (both front and back designs). Stefanie understood the rustic aesthetic that we wanted for the wedding and as a result, we were able to play around with the fonts, text, and layout from the three examples to create a perfect final product. Stefanie maximized the number of engagement photos I could use on the card without it looking overcrowded. My friends and family were so impressed by the save the date...I received so many compliments! Stefanie listens to what you have to say while also making smart, insightful suggestions that help you see things in a new and different way. I would highly recommend Love Noes Paperie and I can't wait to start designing my wedding invitations with Stefanie soon...I know they will be perfect!

Stefanie of Love Notes Paperie designed the most AMAZING wedding invitations for us! Stefanie originally created our Save the Date cards and we knew she was the right person to add that special touch to our invites. She created everything by hand and used the most luxurious materials in order to create a sweet, yet sophisticated rustic invitation. Stefanie makes sure that you have a UNIQUE CREATION and she goes out of her way to make sure that you are happy. Stefanie is a pleasure to work with...she even figured out the postage for me so that it was one less thing to worry about! Stefanie is a professional with a great talent for creating beautiful paper products. You will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture User6382689, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Love Notes Paperie was recommended by a friend shortly after we booked our venue. During our first phone conversation I described what I was looking for -- a few days later I had 3 different invitation mock-ups sent directly to my house! Stefanie was awesome and knew exactly what I wanted. She is extremely accommodating and will work with you right up until the big day. We ordered our invitations, menus, programs (any stationary found at our wedding) and we are currently working on our thank you cards. Love Notes Paperie was wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Karrah, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

Stefanie is absolutely amazing! From my save the dates and invitations, through to everything I needed on my wedding day - programs, table cards, menus, etc, I and my guests were blown away! I got a ton of compliments on how well everything matched and how beautiful it. It all matched the look and feel I wanted at my wedding. Everything was beautiful and romantic with a touch of fun, exactly what I was looking for. She knows how to take the ideas you have and make them into the most beautiful creations that go together flawlessly and look absolutely fantastic. She was a pleasure to work with and very easy going. She was always very responsive and willing to accommodate what my needs and wants were, even when I wasn't very sure if what they were. She is good at deciphering ideas and figuring out what you have pictured in your mind. I would highly recommend Love Notes Paperie for all of your wedding stationery!

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

When it came time to have our invitations created there were three words that came to mind: timeless, whimsical, and romantic. The invitation is the first chapter of every wedding story and we wanted each one of our guests' first impressions to feel those three emotions. Stefanie took this direction and brought it to life through her artistic and creative approach. She has a unique ability to use color, the finest materials, and precise technique to make each invitation a work of art. When we received our invitation we felt like we had traveled back in time and discovered a love note from the past. The embossed textures, distressed paper, and lace accents all worked together to complete the design. Stefanie found a way to capture every quality we were looking for and encapsulate it in our invitations. We were so grateful to have had Stefanie create our very own Love Notes as all of our guests who shared in our day still continue to remember and compliment these special handmade creations.

- Stephanie & Michael

Profile Picture User6392103, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing, Thermography

Stephanie was absolutely amazing! She listened carefully to my vision and created multiple options that were so difficult to choose from because they were all amazing! She made my vision of our invitations come to life and we could not be happier! She also made our place cards and menus and they were fantastic!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 3/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards