Love-n-Commitment 4ever Reviews

5 Reviews for Love-n-Commitment 4ever

1 User photo

Love-n-Commitment 4ever 1

Erin Dewey · Married on 07/21/2019

Very responsive, personable, and professional!

David was amazing in so many ways! We planned our wedding from a couple hundred miles away and he was always willing to connect via Facetime, email and was flexible to meet up with us when we were able to be in the area. He took the time to get to know us on a personal level, made multiple edits to our wedding ceremony and did an incredible job capturing our relationship in his words. We got so many compliments on our ceremony and David's job facilitating and officiating. We would definitely recommend choosing him as your officiant, I've never attended a wedding with someone better!

Love-n-Commitment 4ever 2
    Sent on 07/21/2019

Stevie · Married on 05/17/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Choosing someone who you don’t know to be your wedding officiant can feel like a tough process – but not with David! He was excellent. Throughout the entire process David listened, was responsive, and seemed to really care. He sent us our entire script beforehand and was wonderful about all of our feedback. His final presentation could not have been more perfect which is amazing considering we had really only met once. During our ceremony, David had a strong presence, delivered a flawless script, and made us feel so relaxed and comfortable the entire time. He truly has a kind and peaceful energy about him – and so many of our guests commented on that, too. We were truly honored and happy to have had David as an important part of our special day and would willingly and happily recommend him to anyone who is looking! Thanks so much, David!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Christopher · Married on 08/18/2018

David was wonderful to work with on our wedding. He is very professional and organized and was a very big factor in the success of our wedding day. He was thoughtful and proactive on recommending options and suggestions for our nuptials. I highly recommend David.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Christopher,
    Thank you for your kind words. Your day was a memorable one that really incorporated your whole family. Congratulations and thank you.

Michele · Married on 08/18/2018

David was wonderful to work with from our first introductory email to our good bye on our wedding day. His ability to listen to our vision of our day and then translate that vision into a beautiful ceremony is truly a unique gift. David made everyone feel welcome by his thoughtful approach. I am forever grateful to the beautiful gift David gave us in the experience and memory of our wedding ceremony. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Michele,
    You and Christopher did a fantastic job of making this a magical day. I am honored to have helped guide you in the weeks leading up to and on your wedding day. Thank you for the review.

Bonnie · Married on 05/12/2018

After interviewing and meeting several potential officiants for our upcoming wedding, I was getting nervous that we wouldn’t find someone with whom we connected... until we met David. After getting to know each other through phone calls, FaceTime and in person, it was obvious that his goal was to give us a ceremony we would be happy with, that it was about US. He was so accommodating and flexible, always wanting us to feel comfortable. We truly couldn’t have asked for a better experience; the ceremony was beautiful and very personal. In the end, our friends and family agreed that David was great, and everyone’s jaw dropped when I told them it was actually the first ceremony he had ever performed; it seemed like he had been doing this forever! I can’t say enough how grateful we are to have found David to perform our ceremony.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Love-n-Commitment 4ever's reply:

Bonnie, I will always remember this special day and how you included me after the rehearsal so that I could meet your family and friends. It was amazing how well we connected, which contributed to the personal touch.