Love N' Bloom Reviews

Rating 4.2 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

4.2

Julia Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing and very personalized!

She was very kind and professional! And made our day PERFECT!
    We love love N bloom
    -Julia and Sam
  • Holly
    Holly Married on 07/04/2018
    Nina delivered. She created this romantic, fairy-tale lush garden at my wedding. I sent her pictures of my dress and pintrest ideas and she nailed it. Even my new husband was in awe of how lovely she made our ceremony space and wedding cake. I cannot thank her enough for capturing the romantic scene I've had in mind. I only have one picture now and I will upload as my photos come in. Thank you Nina!

Love N' Bloom's reply:

Thank you, Holly. It was our pleasure to make your day magical.
    Cindy Married on 04/28/2017
    Joel, at Love N Bloom was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. We had a beach wedding and wanted our flowers for the reception to not take away from the spectacular setting. What he provided for the centerpieces were stunning! Beautiful, live orchid plants for centerpieces potted in clear glass vases could not have been more beautiful. The bouquets were gorgeous. The flowers were fresh and beautifully arranged and individually marked so no mistaking who got what. Joel was so helpful in his recommendations and very fair in pricing. The end product exceeded my expectations.
  • Theadra
    Theadra H. Married on 06/27/2021

Flowers Of Our Dreams

Love N Bloom was the top florist on my list to check out. They were actually our first back in January 2020 and we never went to anyone else since! They are family owned and we could tell right away with the love and service they provided. I told them my vision as far as my flowers go and they nailed it, immediately to the point that I cried. Joel helped me soo much as far as what I was able to afford in my budget. He gave suggestions and recommendations that fit well as far as what I was looking for. Wedding day came and my flowers were so beautiful to the point the color was the exact replica of the bridesmaids dress! I was stunned! Plus our fur baby Lola had a beautiful collar necklace that was just the finishing touch. Overall, our flowers turned out beautiful for our beach wedding and we couldn't be more than pleased! Thanks again Love n Bloom!!
  • Scott
    Scott Married on 07/10/2016
    Wonderful local florist. Their event planer was more than willing to sit down with us and discuss the types of flowers that would be in season and what our options were. Even better, since they pass their costs on without any markup, they had no problem with us sourcing our materials such as glass vases and candles ourselves to save money.
  • F
    Francine Married on 05/27/2018
    In the beginning things sounded good, Nina was excited for my wedding and promised me all my flowers would be beautiful. I am very specific in what I want and I even sent her pictures of exactly what I want but in my wedding colors. I also stated many many times I didn’t want any green In My flowers which included my centerpieces my arch and my bouquet. The pictures I showed her also didn’t have green in any of them. The day of my wedding all my bridesmaids bouquets, groom & groomsman boutonnières, my bouquet and mother’s corsages all had half dead flowers. The first thing my bridesmaids and my mom said was the flowers looked dead. I tried to just ignore it but when I seen the centerpieces that’s when I got upset. They were nothing like what I wanted, they were so ugly and she took it upon herself to put an ugly tacky silver ribbon bow on them that just looked terrible. My flowers on my arch for my ceremony looked nothing like the pictures I sent her either. Then when I was coming out of my car at the venue I seen her and told her I wasn’t happy with the centerpieces she started to argue with me with an “oh well I don’t care” attitude in front of all my bridesmaids too. Giving excuses as to why they didn’t come out like I asked and still didn’t fix them. I had to just keep them as is after I had already paid in full and there was nothing I could do about it.

Love N' Bloom's reply:

Dear Francine,
    This is DJ. I am the owner of Love N Bloom. I am so sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction. I'll be reaching out to make things right. Customer service is our top priority.