Love My 'Do Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• MaKenzie
    Makenzie Married on 10/31/2021

Phenomenal experience

Amanda was absolutely phenomenal to work with! She is very quick to respond, a great listener, and communicator! You can easily tell that she has a true passion for what she does! She is so wonderful at taking your visions and bringing them to life! She has the kindest heart, and she is definitely the person that you would want to work with! She has such a positive, vibrant attitude! Her happiness for what she does radiates and it’s definitely contagious! I enjoyed laughing with her, and singing and dancing while getting ready on my big day! I couldn’t have possibly done it without her!
    Matti N. Married on 09/04/2021

Hands down best hair stylist ever

Amanda was literally the absolute BEST!!!!!!! She was so professional, so fun, and so talented! My guests from my wedding are still going on and on about how beautifully done my hair was!!!! They wish they would have had an Amanda on their day! I felt at ease telling her what I wanted and if there was anything I didn’t like. She took what I said I wanted and made it look even better than I imagined!!!!! I cannot recommend her enough! She even stayed after she was finished with me and touched up my bridesmaids’ hair! She has the most sincere and pure heart! You can tell she loves what she does! At my trial she invited me to her home along with my makeup artist and had wine and a charcuterie board! We had so much fun!
    Mindy Married on 08/12/2021

Professional, friendly, amazing!

Absolutely amazing. She was so kind, fun, and personable. I knew I was in good hands from the very start. My hair and makeup were absolutely perfect - she spent time talking with me to figure out my vision, then executed flawlessly. She’s so talented!
  • Renee
    Renee D. Married on 08/05/2021

Amazing MUA and Hair Stylist!

Amanda exceeded all my expectations! She arrived early (but not too early!) to the AirBnB where my bridesmaids and I were staying the morning of the wedding. Her and an assistant, Becky, proceeded to do hair and make-up for 6 girls and make-up for mother of the bride and mother of the groom in under 3.5 hours! Everyone looked amazing and was so happy with their look. Amanda and Becky were very professional and calm both about timing and making sure we all had a relaxing morning leading up to the wedding. Our photographer even commented how great they were! My bridesmaids and I received so many compliments and our hair and makeup stayed flawless all day despite being a warm day in May with an outdoor reception! Highly recommend!!!
  • Megan
    Megan W. Married on 06/14/2021

June 14th Wedding

Amanda and her assistant Amanda did hair and make up for my bridal party. They arrived early at the Omni despite parking issues and had everyone completed in time for pictures. My bridal hair stayed in until the next night! She was very understanding and helpful when I decided to change to do an up-do. Despite miscommunication on the included make-up for the flower girls vs. paid, all the girls looked fantastic and had flawless make-up and hair. I highly recommend Amanda!
    Rachel W. Married on 06/05/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!

Amanda worked absolute magic with my wedding hair! She is such a fun, professional, and talented stylist that will instantly make you feel comfortable. She was able to do the hair of my entire large bridal party and everyone looked flawless. She made me feel so beautiful and made getting ready my favorite part of the big day! Do yourself a HUGE favor and book Amanda for your next event!! You will not regret it!!
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing service and I found a new friend!

Amanda was super responsive and willing to jump in and take on my hair and makeup when my original stylist had to cancel. She was very professional and honest during the trial as well as my wedding day. She gave me exactly what I was looking for, natural beauty. I would highly recommend her services to anyone in need of makeup or hair!
    Amy D. Married on 04/17/2021

Highly recommend!!

Amanda did my hair and make-up for my wedding, and I couldn’t have been more pleased with how it turned out! I showed her a few pictures of hair styles I liked and she was able to create the cutest updo that held all night despite the beach wind and humidity. She was also very personable and professional, and her bubbly personality helped put me at ease on such a stressful day. I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends or family!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn A. Married on 09/12/2020

Just what I wanted!

Amanda was great to work with! She was so friendly and did exactly what I wanted from my hair to my makeup! I highly recommend her!!
    Bailey G. Married on 09/05/2020

10/10 would recommend!!

Amanda did an amazing job styling my hair for my wedding on Fripp Island! She was so incredibly sweet and fun to be around and the quality far exceeded my expectations. 10/10 would recommend Amanda to anyone in need of a stylist!!
    Juanita P. Married on 08/08/2020

Amanda did an amazing job on my make- up and hair. It was a last minute decision to have these services and I could not be happier.

I highly recommend Amanda. If I ever need my hair and make-up done again in the area I wouldn't go anyone else. She was extremely knowledgeable when I asked questions regarding my everyday regimen. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Nicole M. Married on 07/11/2020

Loved working with Amanda

Amanda was so easy to work with. She did both my wedding and engagement shoot hair and makeup. Both times my makeup was flawless and withstood the heat of Hilton Head on 90 degree plus days for hours. For our wedding she did all my bridesmaids Makeup and we were all impressed with the quality. I gave her a few pictures of what I liked and she did her magic! Would highly recommend Amanda!
  • Brittany
    Brittany W. Married on 11/16/2019

Hair and Makeup

I was so happy with my hair and make up and the hair and make up for my daughters and bridesmaids. Amanda was also fun to be around and talk to. I felt beautiful and still like me on my wedding day and definitely have Amanda to thank for that!
    Austin G. Married on 11/08/2019

Phenomenal!

Amanda styled my hair for the USMC Ball. I brought her a picture for inspiration and she knocked it out of the park!!! 10X better than the picture. I received endless compliments on my hair, throughout the night. She was courteous, informative, honest and I will definitely use her again. HIGHLY recommend!
    Reanna F. Married on 07/06/2019

Awesome awesome awesome!

Amanda made the afternoon before my wedding so comfortable! We really enjoyed her company! I am not a big makeup or hair girl and she did a beautiful job without making me look too far from natural. Highly recommend!
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 06/28/2019

Exceptional! She was fun, friendly and felt like a long time friend!

Amanda was amazing! Not only did she do a phenomenal job on my hair and makeup, she also felt like a part of our group! We all had a blast with her; felt like we knew her all our lives. I highly recommend her and would hire her again in a heartbeat!
  • Connie
    Connie H. Married on 03/23/2019

My experience was excellent

Amanda was very professional and knew just what to do! I had no idea what kind of up do to get. I shared some pictures, and two different head pieces. She instantly knew what she would do. She made sure my head piece was secured! She was a big part of making me beautiful!
    Amanda F. Married on 12/01/2018

It was the most gorgeous look for my big day!

Amanda arrived very promptly and had a hairdryer when we couldn't find one at the Airbnb. She worked on my family's hair so quickly and got them exactly what they wanted! She knew the vision of my wedding hair by me saying only a few words of the description! The final product was just perfect! It looked even better than I could have imagined! She made me feel and look so beautiful for my big day. :)
  • Marisa
    Marisa Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Hair and Company

Absolutely loved my time with Amanda. Not only did she make everyone look beautiful, but she was also fun to hang out with! Highly recommend!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 08/11/2018

It was absolutely fabulous! Highest recommendation to use her

I thought she did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup and everyone else’s hair at my wedding! She worked on my hair until it was exactly how I always pictured! My makeup was beautiful and she even had suggestions like adding eye lashes I didn’t even know I wanted! They looked great, I felt absolutely stunning. She did the hair for all of my bridesmaid, Mother’s and the flower girl also. She put a bunch of time into each girl and went off of their specific wishes. Amanda was so friendly and sweet. I would recommend her for any wedding or big event!
    Sharon Married on 06/10/2018
    Amanda is great! Loved her work.
    She did my hair and makeup for my wedding, also my daughter and my mother's hair. We all were satisfied and happy.
    I highly recommend her.
  • jessica
    Jessica Married on 05/26/2018

Special Circumstances, Special Lady :)

Amanda is not only super talented, she’s an amazing human I’ve had the pleasure of knowing for many years. When I started searching for someone to do hair for myself, 7 bridesmaids, 3 moms and 2 flower girls I was certain it would take more than 1 person, but she got the job done by herself! Personally I had a half up-do with very long extensions, and I had a stranger literally say I looked like Beyoncé. I mean, OMG, and all thanks to my hair and makeup professionals! Thank you so much for your hard work and positive attitude! (Side note- she also helped my super hungover groom-to-be which is a whole different hilarious story. But he recovered *just* in time for our pictures 😂
    Danielle Married on 05/04/2018
    My hair was perfect on my wedding day! Thanks so much!!
    Kacie Married on 12/17/2017
    I loved working with Amanda! Not only does she do amazing things with hair she good company as well. My bridesmaids were beyond pleased with their hair. Oh, and everyones hair stayed in place all night long. You can't go wrong with this stylist. Thanks again Amanda!
    Allyce Married on 06/03/2017
    Amanda was one of the best parts of our wedding day! She was professional, personable, fast and well priced! I loved everything about my hair and make up and the bridesmaids looked just as beautiful as the bride. She listened to exactly what I wanted and really delivered the vision that my husband and I had for our day. I would give her more than 5/5 if possible! THANK YOU AMANDA!!!!