Love & Lenses Photography Reviews

Love & Lenses Photography 3
Love & Lenses Photography 4
Love & Lenses Photography 5

Nikki Payne · Married on 10/26/2019

Our wedding photos are gorgeous!

Becky did such a wonderful job capturing our wedding day at Talon Winery! We were a little disheartened when we found out it was going to rain on our wedding day but Becky made the best of it and got some stunning shots! We are so grateful that Becky was willing to take some of our photo ideas and make them come to life, while also using her professional opinion to get some shots that we hadn’t thought of getting. Additionally, Becky’s detail shots are absolutely breathtaking!! We are so thankful that we chose Love & Lenses Photography for our wedding! We will cherish our photos forever!

Love & Lenses Photography 6
    Love & Lenses Photography 19
    Sent on 12/21/2019

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2019

Beautiful Photos

Becky was wonderful. She captured many great moments and even took extra candid photos of the guest. My wedding was at Equus Run Vineyard and I had planned on doing many photos in creek, which ran behind the ceremony. Becky was more than happy to treck through the water with us and provided many beautiful photos. The entire day was captured beautifully! Would 100% recommend this photograph!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Danielle Berrier · Married on 08/08/2019

Sweet professional!

Becky is so wonderful! I recently did a mini photo session with her and I couldn’t be happier. I was so nervous but she made me feel very comfortable and was a complete sweetheart. The photos turned out amazing, better than I expected. If you’re going to spend money on photography go with Becky!

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Sergent · Married on 06/01/2019

Love & Lenses Photography

Becky Flanery with Love & Lenses Photography is a true gem and a pleasure to work with. My husband and I booked her for both our engagement and wedding photos and it was the best decision we made. Becky takes beautiful photos of the highest quality and she captured our most precious memories. Becky is a very sweet person and actually listens to what you want and what your visions are for your special day. My husband and I are a very modern couple and we wanted our photos to express that. Becky did such a wonderful job posing us to make our photos more modern but still classic. She did such an amazing job that our wedding was published in Bridal Bliss Magazine, which is something we will cherish forever! The only way we were able to get a spread in the magazine was due to Becky communicating and working with us after our wedding to submit the paperwork. I would highly recommend her to anyone for any type of session. I will 100% go to her for any life events my husband and I want to capture in the future!

Love & Lenses Photography 20
    Love & Lenses Photography 27
    Sent on 11/19/2019

Carrie Dunaway · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing work!

I cannot adequately express with words the gratitude we have for Becky! She captured our perfect day with the most amazing attention to detail! She arrived at our wedding destination days earlier than we did and meticulously planed our entire day! Our photos are breathtaking and we will cherish them forever! If we could give her 10 stars we would! Thanks again for all your hard work!! You are amazing!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Cecilia · Married on 01/06/2018

Becky and her team are very sweet, timely, responsive and the pictures are outstanding! Definitely recommend for any event.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Birrilla · Married on 05/06/2017

Becky is truly amazing! We just received our engagement pictures and they are gorgeous. We were very indecisive because we do not know a lot about photography. I shared a few pictures with her that I liked and she was able to use those to recreate our style. We were also very nervous about posing, but Becky was able to put us at ease and gave us plenty of ideas and direction and she was able to get many amazing shots. I wanted to wear a few different outfits and she was very flexible and made sure we were able to incorporate everything I wanted. One of the main things I wanted was beautiful photographs and I can not wait until our wedding because I'm sure she will capture everything wonderfully.
    I highly recommend Becky from Love and Lenses, she is extremely talented and really loves what she does. She is a pleasure to work with and I assure you that you will not be disappointed by picking her for your big day!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/02/2017

Our wedding was on May 2, 2017. It was wonderful working with Becky through the entire process! Aside from being a truly wonderful warm sweet person, She helped us pick out other vendors, helped us figure out what colors would look nice together, and on the day of the wedding she helped my entire family stay focused and organized through all of the chaos. She had an assistant “which I reccomend the package you choose to have an assistant” it was a huge help in keeping everything really organized and also it was very cool to see all the creativity of both photographers “they were both equally amazing” I felt like we received much more than what we paid for! The quality of the photos, How both photographers were able to capture the moment and personalities of everyone at our wedding was just perfect. I would highly reccomend Love and Lenses Photography to any of my friends and family. Thank you for capturing such precious moments with the ones I love dearly!!

Sent on 01/14/2018
  • Jonathan

Jonathan · Married on 07/16/2016

Becky is the best! We couldn't say enough great things about our engagement pictures. She had a list of tons of great locations in our area, knew exactly what 'look' we were wanting, and made it happen. She's professional, sweet, and made us totally comfortable. She also gives tons of attention to detail. We are looking forward to her capturing all of our special moments at our wedding in July!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Jordyn · Married on 07/09/2016

Becky did our engagement photos and will be doing our wedding. When we first met her, we were blown away by her professionalism and by how friendly she was. We interviewed a lot of photographers, and Becky, by far, outshined because she showed how interested she was in who we are and telling our story. She showed that she was not only interested in creating beautiful, creative photos, but also ones that are crafted the right way. Her educational background in photography was a huge plus. We knew we were picking someone who knew what she was doing. Our engagement session was absolutely wonderful. Becky helped us find the right spot for our photos, and she took care of all the details. She made everything so easy! I was nervous about knowing how to pose or stand, but Becky let us feel natural and comfortable during the shoot. We went a little over on time, but Becky was committed to helping us get exactly what we wanted. Her energy and excitement made everything fun! When the photos came we were simply over the moon! She captured the essence of our love and excitement, as well as our personalities. We will treasure these photos forever. I am so glad we chose Love & Lenses for our engagement photos. I can not wait to take our wedding pictures!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2016

We loved working with Becky. She took fantastic photos, and has been responsive and organized through this entire process. I actually got compliments after the wedding from guests who said she did a great job at finding great shots through the reception as well!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Daniel · Married on 06/05/2016

Becky was a wonderful photographer for our wedding from the initial contact over email all the way through the event and the follow-up with digital copies of our whole album! We were planning a small wedding (just 24 close friends and family) and while our inclination was to keep things as simple as possible our families encouraged us not to skimp on the photography and be sure to have the best record of that day for the future. We were thrilled to find Becky who was excited to meet with us in person before the wedding to talk about what we had in mind and then she was great to work with on the day itself which included both casual/candid photographs as well as more formal photos. We were grateful to work with a photographer who was willing to listen to our vision for a small, relatively informal, and calm wedding and dinner celebration. With such a small event, she was very flexible in helping each small family group get the photos they wanted (in addition to photos focused on the wedding itself) and she was a wonderful contributor to a joyful, relaxed, and very special family event.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Benjamin · Married on 04/10/2016

From start to finish, Becky was a delight to work with. She is that rare combination of inspired artist and organized manager. In each planning meeting, she took notes and knew all the questions that needed to be asked. During our engagement shoot, we were impressed with her artistic vision: She was able to direct us, but she also listened to our ideas. On the day of our wedding, Becky was a dream—she made everything so easy. I can’t say enough about the quality of her work. We are so glad she was the one who captured our wedding! If you’re looking for a qualified, talented, organized photographer, look no further! You’ve found her!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Carrie · Married on 11/14/2015

We loved working with Becky and her work was beautiful! The day of our wedding she kept to the schedule and everyone enjoyed working with her. She was familiar with and worked with all of my other vendors therefore they worked flawlessly together as well. I highly recommend Becky!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Nikki · Married on 09/05/2015

Having Becky as our wedding photographer was amazing! She’s very easy to work with and we received our photos back very quickly!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Brad · Married on 05/23/2015

Fantastic job on our wedding photos. Becky is an artist and it shows in her photos. She loves what she does and makes the whole experience enjoyable, especially with the high stress of a wedding. We loved all the photos and would recommend her to anyone! We would be thrilled to use her again for any photography needs. Professional, talented, timely and easy to work with. Not much more you could ask for!

Sent on 12/31/2015