Love & Laughter Weddings Reviews

46 | Philadelphia, PA

46 Reviews for Love & Laughter Weddings

Erika Sanchez · Married on 12/05/2020

Great experience and beautiful ceremony!

We had a great experience working with Evelyn! She’s super responsive, and her bubbly personality helped ease our nerves leading up to the wedding. She also helped me with post wedding work in guiding me through changing my last name. Great experience, wonderful person, beautiful ceremony!

Lina Cruz · Married on 11/28/2020

Our micro wedding was perfect!

Our micro wedding was perfect. We first met Evelyn while she was in action officiating a friend’s wedding and we knew right then and there that we wanted to work with her for our own wedding. Although our big celebration got pushed for next year, she was still able to marry us this year with our immediate family and will officiate again next year in our big event. She is so helpful along every step of the process. She sent us material for inspiration and we were able to have a customized ceremony, she even helped us with writing our vows and with the name change process after the wedding. Best officiant in the area hands down!

Courtney Johnson · Married on 11/14/2020

One word: Perfect!

One word: Perfect! We worked with Love & Laughter with their package of officiant and ceremony music. Evelyn made our ceremony personalized and was able to incorporate humor but made it memorable and heartfelt. Bryan was our musician for ceremony music and cocktail hour and our guests were loving our live jazz entertainment. They are incredibly talented at what they do and we are so happy our tiny wedding day turned out even better than we had dreamed of!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 10/30/2020

Love Love Love!

This was a last minute find and it was the best decision!!! Evelyn went above and beyond and is very personable. We loved having her there to guide us through every moment. She even read our quirky lines perfectly in the script. Highly recommend! 👌 👍 👏 ❤

Sent on 11/05/2020

Vanessa Ruiz · Married on 10/25/2020

Not a dry eye in sight!

This year has been very hard and we had to postpone our big celebration for next year do to the pandemic, but we still wanted to get married this year. Evelyn made that possible and our micro ceremony was beautiful and personal..not a dry eye in sight!

Kyle Stern · Married on 10/04/2020

Professional Wedding Officiant

Evelyn was very easy to work with to prepare our wedding ceremony as we communicated via Skype and e-mail. She arrived promptly at our wedding and delivered a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 12/06/2020

Melinda Torres · Married on 10/03/2020

Your ceremony will be absolutely perfect!

We worked with Evelyn from Love & Laughter Weddings and we couldn’t be happier with how our ceremony turned out. She took the time to meet with us and learn who we are as a couple, and she created a beautiful ceremony that really reflected who we are. Our family and friends couldn’t stop talking about how perfect our ceremony was! We’re so happy we worked with her and we highly recommend her! Your ceremony will be absolutely perfect!

Chelsea Holmes · Married on 07/11/2020

Love is not cancelled!

Our wedding has been postponed due to the Coronavirus and we decided to not wait, just in case we have to postpone it indefinitely. In comes Love and Laughter! Found through Wedding Wire. I sent an email one evening and got a speedy response back from Evelyn! She was able to marry us in less than a week’s notice and provided two of the most beautiful nondenominational ceremony scripts ever! I’m talking, you’re going to want her to read both! We caught the micro wedding special and she was able to marry us at Rittenhouse Square. Although we only spoke briefly via phone and email when we met Evelyn in person it was like magic! Her energy is just what you need on your wedding day! I would hire her again and recommend her for everyone! She really made our spontaneous wedding day super special, which every “coronabride” needs!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Casey Collins · Married on 02/08/2020

Evelyn was amazing

Evelyn, you’re an absolute doll! Thank you for making all of my wedding dreams (despite the lack of snow mobile usage LOL) into a reality. For those of you looking to hire, Evelyn is your girl. She sent me multiple sample scripts, played around with them with me. & kept me calm on the wedding day. The was funny during our ceremony and it was obvious she cared a ton about us.

Sent on 02/14/2020

Chelsea Redmond · Married on 01/18/2020

Could not get any better!

Love and Laughter made our wedding day absolutely perfect! So responsive every time I reached out. Worked with me to compose the most beautiful ceremony and was able to complete our ceremony in Spanish and English. We could not be happier with the service we got! Thank you so much to Evelyn!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Angie Deluca · Married on 12/07/2019

If you want a beautiful and custom ceremony you need to work with Love & Laughter Weddings!

Our ceremony was everything we ever dreamed of and we can’t thank Evelyn enough for helping us share our love story with our guests. She was SO great to work with! Made us feel comfortable and at ease with all the chaos of wedding planning; creating our ceremony was actually one of the easiest things we did, and we couldn’t have done it without her help and guidance. She sent us some samples that we could use as inspiration and elaborated our love story with what we wanted to share. Our friends and family absolutely loved our ceremony and we truly can’t thank Evelyn and Love & Laughter Weddings enough!!

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • F

Frances Cordero · Married on 07/06/2019

Stress free experience. Heartfelt and perfect ceremony!

Our ceremony was perfect. Evelyn was able to put our love story into words and make our ceremony personal and heartfelt. Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how great it was! Her ability to incorporate spanish readings into the script was perfect since part of our family only spoke Spanish— that was really important for us and she was able to make it inclusive. Can’t thank her enough for our perfect ceremony!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Gladys & Edgar · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfecto! Muchas gracias!!

We found Evelyn and Love & Laughter Weddings because she did our friends wedding and it was exactly what we were looking for to have in our own ceremony. Our families mostly speak Spanish and she was able to do our entire ceremony in Spanish. It was a funny, heartfelt ceremony that she customized around our love story. Evelyn was awesome to work with, responded quick to our emails, and everyone loved our ceremony! Gracias, Evelyn y Love & Laughter Weddings!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Kerstin

Kerstin · Married on 11/02/2018

Great Job!

Evelyn was our officiant and she did a great job. She is super responsive and great at answering any questions you have along the way. She also made things simply by sending sample ceremonies and readings. This was much appreciated, as planning a wedding can be extremely hectic. Evelyn was able to personalize our ceremony and truly delivered on our wedding day. She listened to what we wanted and our ceremony was memorable and sweet. She arrived on time, helped fill out the necessary paperwork and did an all around amazing job. Our ceremony was meaningful and just what we wanted as a couple.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Eva Wilbar · Married on 10/05/2018

Happy memorable ceremony

Evelyn was so great! She was super responsive to every email I sent her. She made the process so easy by sending me sample ceremonies and readings. But what I really appreciated was that she made it personal. I wrote to her about our relationship and what the marriage means to us as a couple, and she turned it into a beautiful and memorable ceremony. She also made the day easy by finding me ahead of time to sign the license and her personality even calmed my nerves at the altar. Our ceremony was happy and meaningful without being cheesy, drawn out, or overly serious. She is very talented at figuring out what you as a couple want, and delivering 100%!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Gina · Married on 07/07/2018

Evelyn was amazing to work with! She responded quickly to my emails, and kept me up to date on the what to expect the day of the wedding. She was prompt and so nice when we met. She allowed us to show our personalities during the ceremony, and even she became emotional when my little boy spoke! It was perfect, and I highly recommend Evelyn for anyone in the Philly area in need of an officiant! Gina

Sent on 07/21/2018
  • I

Isabella · Married on 05/27/2018

Working with Evelyn was so wonderful! She made the process so incredibly easy for us, and provided us with the materials to make our ceremony absolutely perfect. The ceremony we selected matched us perfectly, and the readings she provided helped to tie everything together. We were able to set up a face-to-face meeting with her in Philly prior to the wedding, and she also came out to our rehearsal to make sure we were comfortable with everything. She is so kind, professional, and made a great addition to our Wedding. We would absolutely recommend her for your ceremony!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

Evelyn officiated our wedding ceremony, and she was wonderful! My fiancé and I planned our wedding long-distance, and Evelyn made it easy. She provided samples of wedding ceremonies that my fiancé and I could customize and make personal to us. Evelyn was very responsive to emails, and she provided helpful suggestions for making the ceremony run smoothly and on-time. The most complimented part of our wedding was the ceremony – guests loved that it was quirky, personal, fun, and true to us!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Evelyn was lovely! She was so easy to work with, answered all of my emails quickly and work very closely with us to give us the ceremony we had dreamed of.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Marisol · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I found Evelyn when she was officiating our friends' wedding. Immediately we knew she was the person we wanted to work with. Our families aren't fluent in English and Evelyn was great in helping us create the ceremony we always dreamed of that our entire family would understand and cherish for a lifetime! She was incredibly helpful through the creating the ceremony process and she was full of lovely ideas on things we could do to incorporate our loved ones in the ceremony, which was something we really wanted to do as our culture is very family oriented. I just can't say enough great things about her! Thank you for giving us our dream wedding!! Everyone kept saying how perfect and personalized everything was! We really couldn't be happier!

Allison · Married on 06/24/2017

We first contacted Bryan to have live Jazz for our cocktail hour. He was very professional and friendly. Unfortunately two weeks before the ceremony our original officiant said he could no longer do our ceremony and left us up in the air without warning! Luckily Bryan recommended we contacted Evelyn and she was able to perform our ceremony! The Jazz music was the perfect touch to the beginning our new life as husband and wife, and Evelyn was able to do the loveliest ceremony and save the day in the nick of time! Thank you Bryan and Evelyn!

• Mandy

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Cannot say enough about Evelyn! She was AMAZING to work with throughout the entire process! She is extremely responsive and helpful! She was so sweet on our wedding day and made the ceremony extra special. Her pricing is very reasonable for the high quality she provides! Thank you for everything Evelyn! I would highly recommend to anyone needing a wedding officiant!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Jesse · Married on 05/27/2017

Perfect doesn't even begin to cover how amazing our wedding was- we weren't even half way through and I was already crying and so was everyone else! Evelyn was awesome to work with; she was flexible with our crazy work schedules and was able to help us achieve our perfectly sweet, funny and heartfelt ceremony. One of our friends even said "hands down the best wedding I've ever been to" ! You can't imagine how happy we were!

Carolina · Married on 04/29/2017

Wedding planning had always been something I was intimidated of. The seating chart, the food, the venue, who's actually getting invited, and the most important part-- the ceremony. I can't tell you how nervous I was on picking an officiant- how will they know what we want? how will they figure out what's best for us? how will they capture our essence and encapsulate it in a 25 minute speech? All my anxiety went away the day we met Evelyn. Her bubbly personality and bright smile just filled the room and gave us both a sense of peace- a sense that we were in good hands. We met over coffee and we began telling her the story of how we met.. before we knew it three hours had passed! A couple of days later she got back to us with the most beautiful draft that had US written all over it. She was able to capture our personalities and incorporate who we are as individuals, and who we are as a couple. We just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to get to know us, and absolutely nailing the most important day of our lives! We really couldn't have done it with out you!