Love & Laughter Weddings Reviews

Love & Laughter Weddings 1
Love & Laughter Weddings 2
  • F

Frances Cordero · Married on 07/06/2019

Stress free experience. Heartfelt and perfect ceremony!

Our ceremony was perfect. Evelyn was able to put our love story into words and make our ceremony personal and heartfelt. Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how great it was! Her ability to incorporate spanish readings into the script was perfect since part of our family only spoke Spanish— that was really important for us and she was able to make it inclusive. Can’t thank her enough for our perfect ceremony!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Gladys & Edgar · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfecto! Muchas gracias!!

We found Evelyn and Love & Laughter Weddings because she did our friends wedding and it was exactly what we were looking for to have in our own ceremony. Our families mostly speak Spanish and she was able to do our entire ceremony in Spanish. It was a funny, heartfelt ceremony that she customized around our love story. Evelyn was awesome to work with, responded quick to our emails, and everyone loved our ceremony! Gracias, Evelyn y Love & Laughter Weddings!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Kerstin

Kerstin · Married on 11/02/2018

Great Job!

Evelyn was our officiant and she did a great job. She is super responsive and great at answering any questions you have along the way. She also made things simply by sending sample ceremonies and readings. This was much appreciated, as planning a wedding can be extremely hectic. Evelyn was able to personalize our ceremony and truly delivered on our wedding day. She listened to what we wanted and our ceremony was memorable and sweet. She arrived on time, helped fill out the necessary paperwork and did an all around amazing job. Our ceremony was meaningful and just what we wanted as a couple.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Eva Wilbar · Married on 10/05/2018

Happy memorable ceremony

Evelyn was so great! She was super responsive to every email I sent her. She made the process so easy by sending me sample ceremonies and readings. But what I really appreciated was that she made it personal. I wrote to her about our relationship and what the marriage means to us as a couple, and she turned it into a beautiful and memorable ceremony. She also made the day easy by finding me ahead of time to sign the license and her personality even calmed my nerves at the altar. Our ceremony was happy and meaningful without being cheesy, drawn out, or overly serious. She is very talented at figuring out what you as a couple want, and delivering 100%!!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Love & Laughter Weddings 3

Gina · Married on 07/07/2018

Evelyn was amazing to work with! She responded quickly to my emails, and kept me up to date on the what to expect the day of the wedding. She was prompt and so nice when we met. She allowed us to show our personalities during the ceremony, and even she became emotional when my little boy spoke! It was perfect, and I highly recommend Evelyn for anyone in the Philly area in need of an officiant! Gina

Sent on 07/21/2018
  • I

Isabella · Married on 05/27/2018

Working with Evelyn was so wonderful! She made the process so incredibly easy for us, and provided us with the materials to make our ceremony absolutely perfect. The ceremony we selected matched us perfectly, and the readings she provided helped to tie everything together. We were able to set up a face-to-face meeting with her in Philly prior to the wedding, and she also came out to our rehearsal to make sure we were comfortable with everything. She is so kind, professional, and made a great addition to our Wedding. We would absolutely recommend her for your ceremony!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Love & Laughter Weddings 4

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

Evelyn officiated our wedding ceremony, and she was wonderful! My fiancé and I planned our wedding long-distance, and Evelyn made it easy. She provided samples of wedding ceremonies that my fiancé and I could customize and make personal to us. Evelyn was very responsive to emails, and she provided helpful suggestions for making the ceremony run smoothly and on-time. The most complimented part of our wedding was the ceremony – guests loved that it was quirky, personal, fun, and true to us!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Evelyn was lovely! She was so easy to work with, answered all of my emails quickly and work very closely with us to give us the ceremony we had dreamed of.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Marisol · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I found Evelyn when she was officiating our friends' wedding. Immediately we knew she was the person we wanted to work with. Our families aren't fluent in English and Evelyn was great in helping us create the ceremony we always dreamed of that our entire family would understand and cherish for a lifetime! She was incredibly helpful through the creating the ceremony process and she was full of lovely ideas on things we could do to incorporate our loved ones in the ceremony, which was something we really wanted to do as our culture is very family oriented. I just can't say enough great things about her! Thank you for giving us our dream wedding!! Everyone kept saying how perfect and personalized everything was! We really couldn't be happier!

Allison · Married on 06/24/2017

We first contacted Bryan to have live Jazz for our cocktail hour. He was very professional and friendly. Unfortunately two weeks before the ceremony our original officiant said he could no longer do our ceremony and left us up in the air without warning! Luckily Bryan recommended we contacted Evelyn and she was able to perform our ceremony! The Jazz music was the perfect touch to the beginning our new life as husband and wife, and Evelyn was able to do the loveliest ceremony and save the day in the nick of time! Thank you Bryan and Evelyn!

• Mandy

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Cannot say enough about Evelyn! She was AMAZING to work with throughout the entire process! She is extremely responsive and helpful! She was so sweet on our wedding day and made the ceremony extra special. Her pricing is very reasonable for the high quality she provides! Thank you for everything Evelyn! I would highly recommend to anyone needing a wedding officiant!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Jesse · Married on 05/27/2017

Perfect doesn't even begin to cover how amazing our wedding was- we weren't even half way through and I was already crying and so was everyone else! Evelyn was awesome to work with; she was flexible with our crazy work schedules and was able to help us achieve our perfectly sweet, funny and heartfelt ceremony. One of our friends even said "hands down the best wedding I've ever been to" ! You can't imagine how happy we were!

Carolina · Married on 04/29/2017

Wedding planning had always been something I was intimidated of. The seating chart, the food, the venue, who's actually getting invited, and the most important part-- the ceremony. I can't tell you how nervous I was on picking an officiant- how will they know what we want? how will they figure out what's best for us? how will they capture our essence and encapsulate it in a 25 minute speech? All my anxiety went away the day we met Evelyn. Her bubbly personality and bright smile just filled the room and gave us both a sense of peace- a sense that we were in good hands. We met over coffee and we began telling her the story of how we met.. before we knew it three hours had passed! A couple of days later she got back to us with the most beautiful draft that had US written all over it. She was able to capture our personalities and incorporate who we are as individuals, and who we are as a couple. We just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to get to know us, and absolutely nailing the most important day of our lives! We really couldn't have done it with out you!

Megan · Married on 04/01/2017

Our ceremony was planned with not too much time in advance but we were happy when Evelyn was able to give us a ceremony that was heartfelt and sweet. She included pieces of who we are and captured our fun spirits perfectly. Our day was simply perfect from beginning to end!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

Evelyn is lovely- so friendly and accommodating for our busy schedules! She designed a beautiful ceremony that made us feel like she had known us forever! Our family and friends could not stop talking about how lovely it was! Thanks again!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Cara · Married on 05/15/2016

Evelyn was a wonderful officiant and made the process so easy! She was flexible to what we wanted out of our ceremony. Evelyn always responded very quickly to any questions or concerns that we had! I would highly recommend Love & Laughter Weddings for your special day!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Benjamin · Married on 05/01/2016

Very nice, polite, responsive and great to work with!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Charlotte · Married on 04/23/2016

Evelyn absolutely knocked it out of the park, we were so happy with her as our officiant from start to finish. She promptly responded to every email and was extremely open to our suggestions to put together exactly the ceremony we wanted. Her reading style was calm, sweet, and engaging, and our ceremony was the perfect length. Finding a good officiant can certainly be a stressful part of wedding planning, but choosing Evelyn took all of that stress away. Definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Evelyn provided a perfect service and was fantastic to work with! She was extremely flexible with our ceremony and open about the type of service we wanted. The ceremony was short and romantic. She helped make the whole process stress-free and affordable. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Kathy · Married on 09/27/2015

Evelyn was SUPER accommodating, helpful, and made our wedding exactly how I envisioned it to be. She helped every step of the way, provided great advice and tips on how to perfect the ceremony. I would 100% recommended her to anyone and everyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Evelyn was great!! She was very accommodating with our requests and customized a beautiful ceremony for our wedding!!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Our experience was really great. Evelyn was available on a relatively short notice and gave us tons of information and choices to customize our ceremony. She was very professional and did a great job!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Adrienne · Married on 06/13/2015

Easy to work with, affordable, flexible for meetings and lovely personality. Evelyn helped us write our vows with constant emails back and forth and she showed great dedication to me and my husband's needs. She made sure the wedding ceremony was everything we wanted. Very happy with Love & Laughter Weddings.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Grace · Married on 05/02/2015

Our wedding couldn't have been more perfect!! Evelyn had a variety of ceremonies to choose from and was so helpful helping us pick the one that fit us best. She was professional and always very friendly. She was also super easy to get a hold of every time we called. The wedding band was also amazing. They created a set list based on the songs we gave them that included all our favorite songs. Everyone was on time the day of the wedding and they were a great team of people to work with. They have my highest recommendation! It was great!

Sent on 05/28/2015