love...Kenedie: Paper Goods + Personalized Gifts Reviews

4 Reviews for love...Kenedie: Paper Goods + Personalized Gifts

4 love...Kenedie: Paper Goods + Personalized Gifts Reviews
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 09/01/2018

Working with Kenedie is a B R E E Z E. She not only asks the right questions, she makes 101+ edits until it is absolutely perfect. I first worked with Kenedie when she redid my resume. The resume was FLAWLESS and I received numerous compliments when I was going through my interview phase. Because my interview was so soon to when I placed my order the turnaround was unbelievable! Trusting her with something as big as my resume, I knew exactly who I would ask for my housewarming celebration invitations! She gave me a questionnaire that allowed me to outline my ideas perfectly and Kenedie created a beautiful invitation that have again received 101+ compliments. In the past, when I have ordered customized designs they have taken weeks to give me a draft of the design let alone actually be mailed to me! I am so thankful for stumbling across Kenedie's page and cannot wait for my next order! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 08/15/2016

love...Kenedie: Paper Goods + Personalized Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Working with you was so great. I can't wait to work with you again. I feel like I'm a part of all of your special days!

Courtney · Married on 09/04/2016

Kenedie is very professional and very creative. She has some great ideas and has done things with my Save the Dates that I didn't even know I wanted until she did them. Everything came in timely and she has gone above and beyond with everything.

• W

Wellyna · Married on 07/16/2016

Kenedie is exceptional at what she does as a stationery and paper goods provider. Her designs have always aligned with my desires and she often exceeded my expectations. Her responses were timely and I never felt uninformed when it came to my contractual agreements and payment scheduling. I would definitely recommend her services.

Jerrah · Married on 05/14/2016

Kenedie designed the invitations for my engagement party. They were beautiful!
    She worked with me to make sure that her design matched the style of the event and my friends and family loved them.
    She was quick and her design work was great.