4 Reviews for love...Kenedie: Paper Goods + Personalized Gifts

Custom Invitations (1)
Design (1)
Printing (1)
4 love...Kenedie: Paper Goods + Personalized Gifts Reviews

Working with Kenedie is a B R E E Z E. She not only asks the right questions, she makes 101+ edits until it is absolutely perfect. I first worked with Kenedie when she redid my resume. The resume was FLAWLESS and I received numerous compliments when I was going through my interview phase. Because my interview was so soon to when I placed my order the turnaround was unbelievable! Trusting her with something as big as my resume, I knew exactly who I would ask for my housewarming celebration invitations! She gave me a questionnaire that allowed me to outline my ideas perfectly and Kenedie created a beautiful invitation that have again received 101+ compliments. In the past, when I have ordered customized designs they have taken weeks to give me a draft of the design let alone actually be mailed to me! I am so thankful for stumbling across Kenedie's page and cannot wait for my next order! Thank you thank you thank you!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Gabrielle, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kenedie is very professional and very creative. She has some great ideas and has done things with my Save the Dates that I didn't even know I wanted until she did them. Everything came in timely and she has gone above and beyond with everything.

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kenedie is exceptional at what she does as a stationery and paper goods provider. Her designs have always aligned with my desires and she often exceeded my expectations. Her responses were timely and I never felt uninformed when it came to my contractual agreements and payment scheduling. I would definitely recommend her services.

Profile Picture Wellyna, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kenedie designed the invitations for my engagement party. They were beautiful!
She worked with me to make sure that her design matched the style of the event and my friends and family loved them.
She was quick and her design work was great.

Profile Picture Jerrah, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews