Love Is Blooming Reviews

Love Is Blooming 4
Love Is Blooming 5

Jenn · Married on 04/21/2018

Recreation of wedding bouquet

Erin was great! I sent her a picture of my wedding bouquet and she was able to recreate my bouquet just by the picture! She also responded almost immediately and communicated with me during the whole recreation process! My bouquet is beautiful! I would recommend love is blooming to anyone who wants to recreate their wedding bouquet!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Anna · Married on 10/27/2017

My wedding bouquet was one of my most favorite pieces at my wedding. When I thought about what I would like to have for my 10th wedding anniversary photoshoot the bouquet was a must. I did a lot of searching on google until I found Erin, from Love is Blooming. Communication with Erin was a breeze, she picked up on exactly what I wanted and was so thorough and detailed. She kept me in the loop from the begging to the end of the process and at the end created a perfect masterpiece! The bouquet turned out better than the original and I am so excited to put it in a vase and enjoy it for many years to come.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Lee · Married on 09/30/2017

A wonderful experience, from initial emails to delivered product. The bouquet was a mirror image of our original wedding bouquet!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Catherine · Married on 08/26/2017

My experience with Love is Blooming was very heart warming and exceptional. This vendor went all out of their way to match the color of the silk bouquet that I wanted. Mrs. Erin responded back to my questions promptly and she did a very beautiful job in arranging and styling how I wanted my bouquet. She email me pictures of every stage of creating my bouquet in case if I wanted to change something or not. She is the best person that I know of that will work with you especially if you are on a tight budget. I will recommend her and this vendor to all the couples who are planning to marry in the near future.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 06/05/2017

I cannot describe how amazed I am at the quality of work I have received from Love Is Blooming! I was so sad to leave my wedding flowers behind when I got married in Hawaii earlier this year, but Erin took every photo I tossed at her and recreated my flowers to perfection. I am so excited to know that I’ll have a gorgeous bouquet (and boutonniere!) to display for many years to come. And I can’t wait to show off the incredible job well done at our reception next month! I would recommend Love Is Blooming to anyone. What a great way to preserve a memory!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Love Is Blooming 6
    Love Is Blooming 7
    Love Is Blooming 8
    Love Is Blooming 9
    Love Is Blooming 10

Sabrina · Married on 10/13/2013

Since I had a destination wedding, I didn't get to keep my bouquet, which I loved. On my four-year anniversary, my husband told me to find someone to recreate the bouquet as a keepsake. After doing a lot of research, I came across Erin's website, and could tell she really cared about her work. I was right! She knew just what questions to ask, and after I sent a few pictures, all I had to do was sit back and wait - not very long, either! My bouquet was not the typical white roses, and it even had some flowers I didn't know the names of. But Erin did and had no problem acquiring them for the bouquet. I LOVE the recreated bouquet. It not only looks real, it looks exactly like my original wedding bouquet. Thank you, Erin!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Carly · Married on 03/04/2011

With only a few weeks to go before my destination wedding, I finally decided to go with artificial flowers and I choose Erin to do them. Thankfully she agreed, on such short notice!! She did my bouquet, 4 bridesmaid bouquets, the groom and grooomsman bouts, along with our fathers and mother & grandmothers. They all turned out great and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/29/2011

Alana · Married on 09/20/2008

Erin Zubert is the most talented florist I have ever witnessed. I used Love Is Blooming for all of my wedding flowers (bouquets, boutonnierres and corsages). Everything turned out absolutely gorgeous. Erin was so willing to work with me on what I wanted. She was very focused on making sure everything turned out exactly like I envisioned and after a little work - everything did. I didn't want to use real flowers and I am so glad that I didn't because now my gorgeous bouquet will last forever.

Sent on 10/03/2008
  • Kerensa

Kerensa · Married on 05/27/2018

Takes personal care of her customers and ensures that you are happy with the product. They look real, will get you compliments, and will turn heads. I am so glad I went with faux flowers with Love Is Blooming. She also does custom orders as well.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Ruthie · Married on 05/21/2011

Great experience and service! I found flowers I wanted included in my bouquets before I found Love is Blooming and Erin incorporated them into the bouquets and found great flowers to go with them. I still have my bouquet on display in our home :)

Sent on 03/04/2017