77 Reviews for Love is All You Need Photography, LLC

Liability Insurance (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
Negatives (1)

Mark and Katrina, were great to work with! They made my vision come to life to stay within my theme and colors! Mark, came on time, set-up everything, helped me set-up additional decor, and gave me high quality photo strips! Also, I received the actual photo's afterwards...what a great memory for me to have! Thank you!

Profile Picture Sepali, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan and Amber were inceredible! So thankful !!!

Profile Picture Dave, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan & Amber shot our wedding on 10/21. Two awesome people, funny, enthusiastic about their work and fun to be around. Very professional and extremely talented.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan and Amber were the best! They were organized, got every shot we ask and more. Directed us and kept things moving for formals, and made sure to get the best shots possible for candids, while not ever being invasive. They were very polite and just fun to be around. They also took some pictures of the kids which really thrilled the parents. My family has brought them up several times already about how much they all liked them. 5/5 no questions!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Katrina has been great since I contacted her the first time. She responds to emails/texts so quickly and is so friendly and nice in doing so! It is obvious she truly enjoys photographing couples and has fun doing it. I have only had my engagement pictures done so far but they came out better than I could have imagined. She took so many great pictures and was more than willing to go to 2 locations. Our sneak peek was ready the very next day and the full gallery took no time. She also helped me find a DJ and a videographer! I can't wait for our wedding day and to see the amazing photos I know she and her husband will take.

Profile Picture User7185420, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Katrina and her husband Mark are very professional and nice! They made my fiancé and I comfortable during the shoot and the pictures turned out natural and amazing! We can't wait for our wedding because we know Love is All You Need Photography will do a beautiful job capturing everything!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Katrina and her husband Mark are wonderful people, and do an absolutely fantastic job with photos! I would highly recommend "Love is All You Need" as you will not find kinder, or more dedicated people to shoot your special day! They went out of their way for us on numerous occasions, and were beyond accommodating to our wants/needs. Our pictures are absolutely stunning, and I seriously cannot say enough good things about these two. They made our day beyond perfect, and I will never forget how genuine and heartfelt they are, not only as photographers, but as people. 5 stars all the way!

Profile Picture Rashelle, 6/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

After working with Katrina and Mark I was speechless. Their hard work and dedication is out of this world. My wedding took place March 11,2017 in Cleveland Ohio, it was a windy day for outside, Mark and Katrina dedicated their entire evening looking for exotic places indoors night before. I live in Cleveland for 21 years, I had no idea such beautiful places ever existed! They have a beautiful vision and they made sure we went to places no one else ever went before. If you know pictures, you know how different they all are, having beautiful vivid pictures is what we all want, I worked with many photographers before and I hated their pictures because of how basic they were! Katrina and Mark proved to me pictures I was looking for in my head are possible, they made my dream a reality with their work. I don't ever write reviews, this is my first one ever because I want to let the rest of the world know how amazing Mark and Katrina are. If you are afraid u won't know how to pose, they got you! My husband was so nervous, after working with Katrina and Mark he didn't want our session to end because they guided us the entire time and we felt so calm and natural. I am so blessed to have such beautiful pictures for the rest of my life, they make my eyes water because they are straight out of a magazine. Katrina and Mark were so amazing they even came to Hawaii with us! We took pictures the entire day in Maui, they took us to the most exotic places there also! If u have a wedding outside of Ohio, still go with Katrina and Mark as your photographers because there's no photographer in the world that compares! They are so kind and easy going, I can go on and on and on!

Profile Picture Tatyana, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife Tatyana and I just got married in Cleveland, OH and we truly couldn't be any happier with the decision we made to hire "Love Is All You Need Photography."

To anyone planning a wedding, TRUST US --- we know how stressful it can be with all the preparation and planning that goes into it!  Katrina, Mark & the rest of their team absolutely just do a phenomenal job with everything from the pre-wedding planning through your actual big day - EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!

Their professionalism is 5-star! Their quality is 5-star! Their affordability is 5-star! The level of comfortability we felt with them is 5-star!  No doubt - they are two 5-star people running a 5-star company!

Most importantly - we never felt like we just rented a group of people with cameras to just snap some photos of us.  It was such a fun and amazing experience that it felt more like just building a great relationship with two down-to-earth people who we can now call friends!

"Love is All You Need" - so true for our wedding!  I would just add to that now by saying:

"Love & A Great Photographer Is All You Need!"

Thank you Mark & Katrina!  We are grateful beyond words for how you both were able to capture each moment of the most important day of our lives! You were truly able to represent how astonishing our wedding was through your stunning photography!

Our utmost thanks and gratitude,

Dan & Tatyana

Profile Picture Dan, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Such a great experience. Katrina is very personable and professional. A definite eye for what will look great and still open to your ideas. Extremely pleased with our senior pictures and will recommend to others!

Profile Picture Beth, 11/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Booking Love is All You Need Photography was the best decision I made throughout wedding planning!!! Katrina and Mark are absolutely amazing. After booking our packaged Katrina and Mark flew to Texas to take our engagement pictures since we were out of town but our wedding was in Ohio. It was the biggest relief not having to find another photographer since we wouldn't be able to fly in for the engagement pictures! They were so fun to work with during our engagement shoot I knew we had pick the perfect people to shoot our wedding! I think my favorite thing about working with them is they both have amazing, but different shooting styles. Katrina does most of the straight on work that looks absolutely beautiful. It very easy to work with her and she's great at giving directions but not making you feel dumb for not understanding. But then Mark will be more in the background and get the most amazing candid and side shots, those turned out to be some of my favorites! Also, we got married in November and it was 35 degrees and windy with a lot of outdoor shots! Katrina brought hand and feet warmers!!!! I can't believe I didn't think of something like that but I was extremely grateful she came so prepared! They also worked very well with our videographer! They were very respectful of each other and their space so everything turned out really well! I had the most perfect and flawless day and I know it wouldn't have been the same without Katrina and Mark! They are a MUST!!

Profile Picture Emilie, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

As a groom, working with Mark Kubicina was a great experience. He took fantastic pictures of the groomsmen getting ready without being in the way. We love how the final pictures came out and adore our book.

Profile Picture Tyler, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love Is All You Need Photography was amazing. They went out of their way to help make our day stress free and beautiful. With the photo booth they created a personalized design for our guests. Wonderful photography and even better people. We cannot thank them enough for capturing our special day through our eyes!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Katrina is hands down the best photographer I have ever had the pleasure working with. She shot our daughters first birthday pictures and was so accommodating to us! She even hosed her off after getting cake everywhere. We recently just had her shoot our engagement pictures and I am still speechless, they're absolutely perfect! She is such a talented individual that makes you feel very special no matter what the occasion is.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Katrina and her husband are a great team of photographers! They were fun and easy to work with and never made us feel like we were staged or over posed in pictures. Katrina did our engagement photos and wedding day and I will continue to use her for future events!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Katrina is easy to get along with and sweet as can be! Her work is wonderful and quality is great! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can not even begin to express how great Katrina and Mark were throughout our engagement and wedding! My husband and I had a long engagement and tied the knot on October 1, we hit it off instantly upon meeting and I knew that there was no one else to even consider capturing our big day! As you may know planning a wedding is stressful, especially when you are doing so two years in advance. Katrina had so many good ideas for shots and even made the shots that I envisioned come to life! Then on to the wedding! Katrina was constantly checking in to make sure that we had everything under control and ready for the big day! Even though I was running a tad behind she took some priceless shots of my flower girls and dress while she was waiting for us to arrive to the church. Katrina and Mark did so much more than photograph our day, they helped bustle my dress, rode on the limo to get some....unforgettable candids and even stayed late because I wanted to get photos of the garter/bouquet toss and they hadn't happened yet. My husband hates taking photos and even he had a good time! We got all of the photos back quickly and a beautiful CD of them all. All in all, Love Is All You Need photography was the absolute best choice we could have made in choosing the photographers for our wedding! They started as our photographers and ended as our friends & we HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Katrina and Mark were absolutely wonderful to work with. Katrina'a passion and enthusiasm for photography shine through anytime you work with her. So extremely talented and hope to use them again in the future (family photos ;) ) thanks !!!

Profile Picture Kristy, 9/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

A fantastic experience! Katrina is thoughtful, attentive and has a wonderful creative eye. We were very happy with working with her and equally as happy with the results. She is talented for sure! I would recommend Katrina to everyone looking for a photographer, you won't be disappointed. Katrina has a heart of gold and is full of passion with her love of photography!

One more thing, we have gotten several comments, on one picture in particular, that people are telling us it is the best wedding picture they have ever seen. Thanks again, Katrina, for all you hard work!

Profile Picture Beth, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Katina is the BEST, I highly recommend her. She was the easiest person to work with through the whole wedding process. Very affordable and can customize to meet anyone's needs. We had a short about of time for pictures and under the circumstances she was very organized and she was able to accomplish everything we wanted. We love every one of our pictures and will definitely use her in the future.

Profile Picture User7129621, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am not getting married until July 2016 ,but I already cannot wait for my wedding. I have already had an incredible experience with Katrina. I met Katrina during a Bridal Show at South Park Mall. Upon meeting her I knew I had a connection with her and I knew she would be my photographer for my special day. We have already taken our engagement photos with Katrina and she was nothing but flexible with our short schedule for a nice fall day. I would recommend Katrina and Love is All You Need Photography to anyone that is in the market for a photographer.

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

I met Katrina at the bridal show at South Park mall. I left the mall talking to my fiancé at the time and my mom about how much I truly enjoyed Katrina and she really stuck out ! She was so personable , enjoyed her line of work and it was noticed , and overall enjoyed being around people. I immedialltly called Katrina and said I would love to work with her! We then had Katrina take our engagement photos. These we absolutely amazing. She was so accommodating to our very young puppy and of course to us ! Then this past July Katrina and Mark took our wedding pictures. They seriously thought of everything. They were so patient with my whole family since we wanted a whole family photo . Taking us to two edgewater for the cleveland sign then to the cultural gardens. She was so accommodating to our large bridal party. When the wedding was over she got us our proofs of the pictures very fast. Katrina also did a lot of edits for us for things that were not even her fault. From photoshopping family members that were missing to fixing the color of my cake. Katrina fixed it ! She is very easy to get ahold of you and very responsive. I would recommend LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED to anyone looking for an amazing , loving , creative and patient photographer !

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Katrina and her husband Mark were truly the best! Katrina is very easy going and flexible, which is exactly what we wanted in a photographer. She captured all our special moments without being noticed herself. She also put up with our crazy photo ideas and had no problem taking them :) Our pictures turned out beautiful! So talented, I would recommend her to any couple!

Profile Picture User5590226, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations

We picked Katrina as our wedding photographer we got married July 2, 2016. Katrina is such an amazing person she made everyone feel so comfortable my whole bridal party loved Katrina and Mark. Katrina and Mark make such an amazing team and you truly can see how much they enjoy doing what they do. We had them with us for over 12hrs on our wedding day and they were abousltly amazing the whole time! Katrina and Mark were open to all are suggestions that we had. Mark was so great with the guys, he is the best person we could of asked for to be taking pictures of the guys he was so layed back with them and that's exactly what the guys wanted. Katrina even sent me sneak peak pictures that night! We also used Katrina for our wedding shower and she did such an amazing job! She sent me all the pictures of the shower that night. Katrina is very responsive and is such an amazing person she will forever be our go to photographer. I highly recommend Love Is All You Need Photography!!

Profile Picture Vita, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews