25 Reviews for Love in Progress Video Productions

Slideshow (2)
Documentary (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
25 Love in Progress Video Productions Reviews

Motoko perfectly captured all the special moments of our wedding day and we didn't even notice when she had the camera on us. She did an amazing job recognizing our personalities as a couple and pulling together those resonant moments into a highlight reel format. I highly recommend Love in Progress for their talent and ability to tap into the energy of the wedding.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Slideshow

Whether we watch the 6-min teaser or the 1¼-hour movie that Love In Progress made for us, it feels like re-living our wedding weekend! There are two key things that make Motoko great. First, she cares about you and delivering a video that you’ll love. Second, she pays attention to detail. For example, Motoko knew that we wanted to use the speeches more heavily than in her other videos. So she set the speeches to quiet instrumentals from our favorite songs and then paired the soundtrack to video clips that reflected their content (e.g., when my brother-in-law spoke of my husband and my shared joy in being active, Motoko paired it with clips of us playing soccer and cricket with our guests). Motoko is very easy to work with and is a sweet, joyful person! She was also diligent about finishing the movies on the agreed schedule. If we ever hire a photographer again, it will be Motoko and Love in Progress!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/23/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Documentary, Storytelling, Multi. Cameras, Liability Insurance

Motoko and her team are the best! I would recommend Love in Progress to any Bride and Groom. On the day of our wedding they were discreet and not a distraction to the day in any way which is very important. The final product was unbelievable. They captured every special moment of our day in a beautiful and perfect way. The editing and blend of music in the video is simply incredible. We are thrilled that we will have this video that captures our love so magically to share with our family and future family forever.

Profile Picture Melanie, 3/12/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Multi. Cameras, High-Def Video, DVD, Cinematic, Storytelling

We are really happy that we chose Motoko and Love In Progress Video Productions. Motoko was very easy to work with and the videos came out great. We ordered the highlight package which included a short highlight film and a long edited video (approx. 60 minutes). The videos took a while to arrive but they were absolutely worth the wait. We highly recommend Love In Progress for anyone looking for a great wedding videographer.

Profile Picture User5272812, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: DVD

Out of all of our vendors, Motoko was the most pleasing to work with! Her work really speaks for itself! As soon as we met Motoko in her Greenpoint office and saw some of her videos, we new we didn't need to look any further. She asked us about our families, what we wanted in our video, the music, and the look we were going for. She really captured every moment. We recommend her to everyone looking for a videographer! The bonus is that she is super sweet and cool, so you will definitely enjoy working with her throughout the process!

Profile Picture User4616814, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had an incredible experience working with Motoko before, during, and after our wedding! Whenever I meet someone who is getting married, I immediately recommend because she is the best videographer. Three of my friends have used her since, and they have all been just as happy as I am. Our wedding video and highlight reel completely captured our wedding experience. While watching it, you really feel like you are viewing a movie rather than a wedding video. She captured the love, excitement, nerves, and fun of our wedding day perfectly. My husband and I love watching our wedding video, but we even have watched his sister's wedding video (Motoko was also her videographer) over and over again! It's one thing to love your own, but when you love watching someone else's you understand just how incredible she is. Additionally, Motoko is so easy and fun to work with. I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture User3236439, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We loved working with love in progress. Motoko was responsive and professional. Her videographers were the same. They blended into the background and were non intrusive but somehow captured every important moment at our wedding perfectly. Our video was absolutely amazing- professional, artistic, beautifully capturing the entire evening beyond our expectations. We would recommend LIP to everyone getting married!! By far one of our best investments for our wedding weekend!

Profile Picture User4606189, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I cannot express how amazing Motoko and her team were for our wedding day. They were extremely professional, on time and out of sight during the entire wedding. Her work speaks for itself- we could not have asked for a better quality product. We are so lucky to be able to re-live the most amazing day of our lives. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Inna, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had the most fantastic experience working with Motoko ( Love in Progress) throughout our entire wedding process. From the first email making sure she had our wedding date available, the meetings before the big day, our wedding day and after ... Motoko was beyond friendly, professional and so great to be around! We felt like we had known her for years! Her passion and talent is beyond words and she gave us the greatest gift of all by capturing all the beautiful details of our wedding day. The highlight reel and our video , we have watched over and over and will continue to watch over and over for years to come! We would recommend Motoko to anyone. Truly the best videographer ever!! Love in Progress- we will forever be thankful for your amazing talent. Motoko - you are incredible! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/24/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had a fabulous experience with Motoko. She was such a professional, and her work is just incredible. Working with her was a pleasure, we met with her at her studio to see her previous work and were immediately sold. We were referred to her through friends and would recommend her to anyone looking to capture their big day! She worked so well with our photographer and other vendors, and you didn't even know she was there! I watch my video every few months and she perfectly captured our special day.

Profile Picture Carly, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had a wonderful experience working with Motoko, and we absolutely love our wedding video. It's a beautiful film edited with artful precision. We also love the way she wove in our favorite songs. Equally as important, she is the sort of person that you want around on your wedding day - kind, calm, smart, and non-invasive.

Profile Picture Kate, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

it has been 2.5 years since my wedding and I am still so in love with my wedding video. The video captures the day like photography just could not and I am so thrilled we decided to budget it in and even more thrilled that we were lucky enough to find Motoko and her team to capture the day. Motoko was so professional, thoughtful, and attentive during our day without ever being intrusive that I still look back with warm fondness at how wonderfully she handled our project. The video itself was edited so well and really captures the essence and spirit of our special day. I dont know how Motoko is able to film a wedding and make it feel so personal and tailored to US. We are both SO thankful that I have this beautifully filmed and edited video that we will treasure for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Simona, 7/3/13, 1 Review
Services Used: Slideshow, Multi. Cameras, High-Def Video, Cinematic, DVD

Today is my wedding anniversary and we have just watched the wedding again. Motoko created something really spectacular, knock your socks off spectacular, that we couldnt be more pleased with. We got married at the Metropolitan in Long Island City

There are wedding videos and then there are services like this. Classy, professional TV feel, artistic, creative works that capture intimate moments of a magical day. Motoko took enormous pride in the meticulous editing. Of all the big ticket services we paid for on the day, with 2 years hindsight, I wouldnt have skimped on the video at all. Its well worth the money to have this forever.

She did really wonderful montages of parts of the day, making the video digestible chapters, putting music beautifully to the images, splitting up long time periods that make it much more watchable.

When you have a wedding video, you have to consider the people you are going to force to sit and watch it all. I didn't feel bad for the folks watching it because it was so entertaining, lots of thoughtfully designed sections that told the story of our day. We had friends who said they were blown away with the quality of this production. Arty, creative.

This snippet doesnt show many of the amazing other vignettes Motoko did but feel free to ask her if she has them still. I would be happy to share her magical work.

Good Luck in your search and have a wonderful wedding!

Lucy

Profile Picture Lucy, 5/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Motoko was a wonderful LATE LATE (like 3 days before) addition to our wedding vendors. We wanted to save money by not hiring a videographer, but at the last minute I just couldn't stand the idea of not having footage of our vows, the toasts, the dances, etc. This is such a unique celebration, these people who love you most in the world, will never all be in the same room together again, all gussied up and so happy for you. We knew we had to capture that on film. Motoko was one of the only videographers to even reply to my email and she worked with us on a price we were comfortable with. The day of the wedding she was professional, unobtrusive, and very sweet. Afterwards, when we were having some technical difficulties regarding the footage (due to our own ignorance and confusion), she was so helpful with troubleshooting advice and tips.

Profile Picture Sherry, 3/23/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

I cannot say enough good thinks about Motoko and my wedding video from Love In Progress. It's undoubtedly my favorite thing from my wedding, she is a true artist. She captured every special moment imaginable and I am forever grateful. My wedding was the weekend after Hurricane Sandy and there was a lot of stress and confusion going on between the gas shortage and my guests. But Motoko and her team were nothing but professional and had no issues considering all the chaos going on in the NYC area at the time. I highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Kerri, 11/3/12, 2 Reviews
4.7

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Motoko if my best friend was getting married! Motoko and her assistant were unobtrusive and low-key but professional--exactly the kind of vendor you want on your wedding day. My fiance and I watched a lot of wedding videos, but we were consistently impressed with hers, and that's why we chose her. When we sent the trailer video to friends and family, more than one person commented that it was the best wedding video they'd ever seen! We feel we lucked out with her.

Profile Picture User2483388, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
4.7

Motoko was nothing short of amazing. If I had to do it all over again with her, I would in a heartbeat. She was incredibly professional on my wedding day, no drama, and the final product was worth every penny! I can't say enough good things about Motoko...she is a true artist.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Love in Progress did an amazing job with the video production for our wedding. Motoko was a pro getting all of the shots and coverage we wanted without feeling self-conscious that there was a camera in our face. She worked incredibly well with the wedding coordinator, photographer, and the DJ to make sure that she could capture the sound, the details, and all of our special moments. I would recommend Love in Progress to anyone looking for high quality and professional coverage for their big day.

Profile Picture Margot, 9/9/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Motoko is beyond talented and passionate about what she does. She is simply amazing and was a pleasure to work with. She was beyond kind on the day of the wedding and made my movie and highlight reel quickly and it is amazing. I literally watch my wedding video everyday because it is that amazing. Motoko is someone I would recommend without a doubt because not only is she professional but she's also a very sweet person. Thank you Love in Progress for making my wedding so special and capturing all my special moments!

Profile Picture tanya, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We couldn't have found a better videographer for our wedding. I found Motoko randomly looking around online and knew I wanted her as soon as I saw examples of her creativity and artistic direction. She was very patient with us as we guided her with suggestions on how we wanted the video to come out. We had a traditional Indian wedding that took course over 3 days - it was important to us to have a video that felt Indian and also succinctly captured everything without missing important details. She had a tremendous eye for this. The other most valuable thing I think is she prides herself on being "invisible" at the events. This was huge for us as we were limited on space and really didn't want the crew taking over. She was never in the way, never needed anything - she just did her thing and we couldn't be more pleased. She's the best!

Profile Picture Sapna, 5/27/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Would highly recommend Love in Progress. Motoko is great to work with and the final video she creates is amazing and so special!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Love in Progress did an amazing job on our wedding video from April 2012. Motoko is very creative, professional and gives that extra bit of attention that truly set her apart from other wedding videographers. I wouldn't even put her in the same category as a videographer as she really offers a delightful cinematic experience for the Bride and Groom. At first I was very against having a wedding video, but the thought that the day goes by so quickly and I saw a wedding video as a memento of our special day. Motoko and her team at Love in Progress was our answer. She completely captured moments I remembered and special moments I didn’t know which was a treat for us to watch after the wedding. Motoko and her team are professional, they will ask for guidance on what you want to film, but will also use their creative genius to present the day in a beautiful light. You will barely notice their presence during your wedding but after you view your film you will know that they completely “get you” and will capture your wedding in the perfect way for you to remember always. I cannot recommend her and her team enough.

Profile Picture Lisa , 4/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

This review is long overdue but Motoko at Love in Progress Video Productions deserves every ounce of praise I can possibly express. I liked her vibe as soon as we met after having looked through her website and reels to determine I loved her beautiful work. But after actually working with her and seeing the results, we truly couldn't be more pleased. She has an incredible eye and a special knack for editing together just the right moments with the right music so the result is powerful and emotional in all the right ways. She has an impeccable eye and sense of style. Our teaser reel, which we posted on Facebook and sent to friends and family, has gotten so much positive feedback, like people telling us they watched it over and over because it was brought them to tears and left them wanting more. I think when it's not your own video, it's pretty uncommon to watch someone else's video multiple times! But that goes to show Motoko's ability to draw you in and dazzle you. I simply can't recommend Love in Progress Video Productions highly enough for your special day!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/27/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I got married 10 months ago in NYC. Motoko was the first videographer that we had interviewed but we didn't need to look far after that. We first got to know Motoko's work through the videos posted on her website. She is extremely artistic and creates really beautiful videos. She's really wonderful to work with. My family and I have watched the wedding video several times and it still makes us laugh, cry and smile all at the same time. She is really talented and I am really glad that we had decide to use Motoko. Thanks for the wonderful video!

Profile Picture Jane, 7/16/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Motoko is a true artist. She was everywhere and noninvasive all at the same time. We are so excited we had the chance to work with her since she does not do the usual video thing. If you can do a video, go with her-she will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/14/09, 5 Reviews