Love & Happiness Band Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Cody
    Cody M. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Love & Happiness is THE BEST!!!

Love & Happiness absolutely brought the house down at our wedding... so many people came up and told us how much they enjoyed their energy and music! They made us feel so special, even letting us up on the stage at the very end. From the very beginning, they were extremely easy to work and plan everything with. THIS IS THE WEDDING BAND YOU WANT AND NEED!
    Cheryl R. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome band for my daughter’s wedding

Love and Happiness played at my daughter’s wedding in June and had everyone on the floor dancing. They were so much fun!
    Dana C. Married on 06/11/2022

Best band ever!!!!!!!!

Love and Happiness played at our South Congress Hotel wedding in June and they killed it! Our guests were dancing the entire night! Literally from the moment the dance set started! We couldn't have been happier. Our family and friends are still talking about how good they were. The energy on state and off state was awesome.

Also, shoutout to Zack who was the ceremony pianist and learned two songs for us. It was so special and he is so talented!

Everyone in the band is so talented and we can't wait to see them perform again! Thank you again for everything!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Ruth B. Married on 04/11/2022

Amazing band!

I’m late in sending this but wanted to let you know how very pleased we were with the Love and Happiness band you sent for Jennifer’s wedding on November 28. Despite the pandemic and performing to a smaller group behind a plastic barrier, they were professional, gave 100% and really showed their talents— which were remarkable. Thank you! Even my sister from New York , a professional singer who has performed at many events--including an inaugural ball, commented favorably on their sound and stage presence. Our symphony player bride (and her groom) were thrilled as well. So, thank you again, and please pass along my delight to the band members as well.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa K. Married on 04/03/2022

Amazing Wedding Band

You can't go wrong by hiring Love & Happiness for your event. The band was above and beyond our expectations. Every song sounded amazing and both singers were some of the most talented vocalists anyone had ever heard. They set the tone for the entire wedding and did an incredible job of keeping the energy up and making sure our dream wedding became a reality.
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 12/18/2021

Best wedding band ever!!

We hired Love and Happiness Band for my daughter’s December 2021 wedding in Dripping Springs, and they did not disappoint!! They were amazing!! Incredible energy, fantastic performers, great song choices that kept all ages on the dance floor. We had tons of teenagers and college aged kids- they never left the dance floor. But what was unique is the band kept the older crowd dancing and involved as well- that’s not an easy task. We had overwhelming feedback from our guests saying it was the most fun wedding they had ever attended. Both singers had amazing voices and stage presence and interacted great with the crowd. We had the 8 piece band- the horn section is definitely worth the extra cost. Not only was the music great but the lead band vocalist was the emcee of the evening and kept things moving in an organized fashion. The band was easy to work and communicate with. They also provided our ceremony music and up lighting. Would definitely recommend to others- I have 2 more daughters and will be calling Love and Happiness when time to plan their weddings! 😊
  • Jamie
    Jamie G. Married on 11/20/2021

Such an EPIC night!

Love & Happiness Band deserves 10 stars! From beginning to end their communication & professionalism was top notch! We had several 'wedding day' surprises & they worked seemlessly with us to make sure they were not only introduced properly but executed with great enthusiasm. Dru is an amazing emcee, & it felt like she & Ty both knew the bride, groom & their wedding party personally. The entire band was amazing & kept the energy up the entire evening. They engaged with our guests & joined in the fun wearing our light up party props & holding the grooms 'head on a stick' while they sang. One of our guests said it best when she said we had an 'epic' dance party, & I couldn't agree more! It was an epic night with an epic band, & we cannot praise Love & Happiness Band enough!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey L. Married on 11/13/2021

Fantastic All Around!

In a town with endless live music options, Love and Happiness stands out above the rest. Not only were they a dream to work with in the months leading up to the wedding, but they are also incredibly talented. Having multiple lead singers means they have a huge range of songs and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Our band was located in a separate venue from our ceremony, so their second line met us after dinner and walked us to the dance floor. It made for a night our guests will never forget!

Love & Happiness Band's reply:

We couldn't have said it better ourselves 💖 Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day!
  • Lili
    Lili B. Married on 09/11/2021

Absolutely awesome!

So versatile, upbeat songs, great dancing music, entertaining to the highest level!
    Have not seen such a good time in quite a while!
    The night was absolutely perfect and your band made it possible!
  • Cristina
    Cristina B. Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They really made our wedding!

We hired Love & Happiness to play at our wedding. It was absolutely amazing and a great performance! They got everyone to dance and we got so many compliments on our band after the wedding. They play a great variety of music to please all tastes and they sound amazing! I highly recommend getting them for your wedding or special event!
    Dennis D. Married on 06/26/2021

The Real Deal.

I've worked with a lot of bands over my years, and Love and Happiness is the Real Deal.

If you're looking for a band that is Professional, Polished, and Punctual: book Love and Happiness right now. There is a reason L&H have great review, after great review...cause they deliver.

My family and I had an incredible time dancing the night away to their music! It will be a profound memory for the rest of our lives.

• Leah
    Leah Married on 06/25/2021

Amazing experience!

This band is absolutely amazing!!! I can’t say enough great things about them! Everyone keeps on saying how great they were at our weddings
  • Carolina
    Carolina T. Married on 06/05/2021

Dancing the Whole Night

Where to begin with Love & Happiness - they really bring the party! Everything was amazing - they had people dancing the whole night, even people who don't normally dance! Their dinner set was lovely and then they switched gears to party mode and had us on the dance floor the rest of the night. They played a perfect mix of music for everyone that was there - we even started a Love Train through the whole venue! The next day I was hoarse from singing the whole night! We received so many compliments on the band - they know how to work the crowd. We had to postpone and change our wedding and they were easy to work with which we really appreciated. Hire them for your next event!

Love & Happiness Band's reply:

Hi Carolina! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Y'all killed it out on that dance floor, and we are so happy we got to celebrate with you!
    Jordan T. Married on 06/04/2021

Great experience

Amos and Drew have been very responsive while working with them the last 2 years. The band was incredible and kept everyone dancing all night. They completely surpassed my expectations!
  • Rachael
    Rachael B. Married on 04/24/2021

Great party band!

We loved Love and Happiness! They kept our whole wedding dancing and singing all night long and had the most amazing energy! We had so many compliments about them, and they were very easy to work with and responsive.
    Hope H. Married on 04/02/2021

Incredible Customer Service and Even Better Music

Love and Happiness is the band you should hire! They played at both our ceremony and reception. We had a wide range of guest's ages (4-84) and everyone was up and dancing all night long. Amos and Drew were amazing to work with, they made the booking process and day of details a breeze, even when we had to postpone due to COVID. They customized everything for our wedding, making it so personal and perfect. We have received so many compliments regarding the band, everyone loved them and are still talking about them 2 weeks later. They are such talented musicians and are so professional and fun to work with!
  • Charlie
    Charlie S. Married on 03/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Love and Happiness is INCREDIBLE!

Love and Happiness blew away our expectations! They are the real deal, honestly the best wedding band I've ever experienced. Their vocals are off the charts! Everyone at the wedding was up on the dance floor and dancing, including my dad who I've never seen dance at other weddings. Love and Happiness was such a joy to work with and I wish we had them perform for a couple of hours longer, it was that good. They are definitely worth the investment for anyone looking to hire a live band for the wedding!
  • W
    Will B. Married on 07/25/2020

10/10 Professionalism and 10/10 Showmanship

We were impressed by the professionalism AND showmanship of L&H. We watched their promo video on YouTube and took a leap of fatih that they would blow us away; they did. We are based in OKC, and not only were they willing to travel north to perform in our great city, but they made the arrangements, timeline, setlists, and contracts a breeze! You should have no reservations about choosing Amos and the gang, they will keep your guests entertained from cocktail hour throughout the peak of the dancing. They offered a Second Line send off at the end of the night. People still tell us how cool that was. I, the groom, will never ever forget dancing with my bride as they played our song, a Coldplay song, that they learned and performed just for our wedding. Several of the musicians of L&H grabbed my attention throughout the night amid the purple glow of the stage lights as we danced with family and friends. Very cool. Just a tremendous wedding band.
  • Steven
    Steven R. Married on 04/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The PERFECT wedding band!

We cannot say enough good things about L&H. We originally hired them for our wedding in April 2020 and due to COVID had to reschedule them twice. They were very accommodating with our changes and very quick to respond as we were moving many things around. Once we finally got to the day, they were incredible. Very professional getting set up including doing the sound for the ceremony and the band knocked it out of the park for the reception sets. The singers were so engaging and they had people on the dance floor the entire night.
  • Nathan
    Nathan T. Married on 01/04/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST wedding band in Austin!

These guys rocked at our wedding! I must have heard, "omg the band is SO good!" from our guests about 20 times during our reception. And I could not agree more!

Love & Happiness had all our guests dancing ALL NIGHT! They were so much fun and sounded excellent! Vocals, horns, drums, piano...all sounded world-class.

My wife and I HIGHLY recommend Love & Happiness for any event. So SO happy and thankful we had them play on our special day.
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 03/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Brought the life to the party!

Choosing the right band made me nervous at first, but this was one of the best decisions we made. We were a little unsure of what to pick from the special dances to cocktail hour, but the whole process was smooth and easy. I thought I was impressed with the pre-wedding planning and accommodation of our special requests, but I was blown away with the actual music! All our guests loved the energy, song choices, and sound quality. I couldn’t ask for anything more. A little tip- we ended up going with a 7 piece band (instead of 5) and I’m SO glad we did. Also, the group was great in helping us book mics and a sound tech for the ceremony plus a mariachi for the send-off. Don’t think twice about booking them.
  • Devon
    Devon E. Married on 02/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made our big day even better!

This wedding band was top notch! Following our big day, all of our guests kept raving about how great the band was - they really made our reception and kept guests of all ages out on the dance floor. Highly recommend working with them!
    Derek Married on 12/08/2018

Best Band!

Love & Happiness were AMAZING. It’s been 2 months since our wedding and our friends are still talking about how great they were. I highly recommend. You will not be disappointed.
    Emma Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Love & Happiness was my best vendor choice. Everything from the booking, to all of my crazy email communication (I was planning internationally) to the execution and delivery on the day. They were excellent. Amos responded to all of my emails quickly and nothing was ever an issue. I often found myself thinking 'well this is easy'. They were also a blast at my wedding and the music was fabulous. Don't underplay how important a good band and DJ combo can be - book with these guys and it will be fun and just as you hoped.
    Judy Married on 04/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If you are looking for a band that will take your event to another level, look no further! This group far exceeded our expectations and honestly they made my daughters wedding an event no one will forget. They had everyone dancing because they are so good you couldn't help but want to dance! Although their demos on the website are fine, it is absolutely not an indiction of how incredible they are. Best wedding band I have ever heard in my life! And the feed back from the guests was off the charts! The comment I've heard over and over is, "best dance party I've ever been to!" We couldn't be more pleased!
illustration stars