74 Reviews for Love Flowers Shenandoah

Flower Petals (5)
Single Flowers (4)
Flower Crowns (1)
74 Love Flowers Shenandoah Reviews

Heather is an absolute floral genius. She took all of my abstract ideas and Pinterest photos and turned them into the arrangements and bouquets of my dreams. Every single piece was breathtaking. Everyone from the cake artist to the photographer to the guests and the venue complimented the flowers.
I cannot recommend Heather and her team enough. They were incredibly helpful, responsive, and creative.

Photos
Profile Picture Beth, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

My finace and I had to post pone our upcoming wedding and Heather was absolutely fantastic to work with. Out of all of our vendors she was the only one willing to cooperate with us and she issued 50% of our down payment back, when others wouldn't. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great florist that is very responsive.

Profile Picture User6928655, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved working with Heather - she was so friendly, very responsive, and had really great ideas based on the ideas that I had. I don't know tons about flowers but had a general vision for what I wanted and that I wanted to use seasonal flowers, and she came up with a beautiful design for my bouquet and for my bridesmaids' bouquets that were cohesive but not overly matching. She also was a great value for the quality of flowers and her service.

Profile Picture Christine, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It's so important for the person you pick to see your vision. Heather at Love Flowers definitely saw my vision and fulfilled it!!!

Profile Picture Diane, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can not say enough how in "Love" I was with the quality of product and service I received! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and definitely made the difference in my venue. Heather is so knowledgeable and helped me make my ideas into reality. You will not be disappointed in the service you receive! I highly recommend them for your wedding needs!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Booking Love Flowers Shenandoah was one of the greatest decisions my husband and I made for our wedding!! Heather was such a joy to work with from beginning to end. We initially met via Skype and were able to discuss what it was we were looking for and brainstorm off of each other for the direction of the aesthetics. She is so kind and incredibly talented - when she and her team arrived to our venue the day of the wedding with the bouquets in hand, my jaw just dropped! Everything was so exquisitely beautiful and made of dreams. She really helped pull together my vision of a vintage, romantic wedding and I don't know how I would have pulled it off without her help! I couldn't recommend Heather and her company more - they are the definition of perfection!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/17/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Heather is amazing! She took the vision of what I wanted my flowers to look like and made it a reality. I can't tell you how many compliments we got on our flowers and they were so beautiful as centerpieces we really didn't need anything else on our tables. She dropped off the bouquets to the girls and the boutonnières to the boys on the day off and everything was right on time. Not only did she make my day beautiful but stress free as well. I would highly recommend Love Flowers Shenandoah to anyone looking for beautiful flowers and friendly people on their wedding day!!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

When I began my search for a florist, I knew that flowers were one of the things I was going to be most picky about. While I found some florists who could put together packages that were less expensive, none impressed me more than Heather at Love Flowers Shenandoah. She took my assortment of inspiration photos, my feedback on flower preferences and my colors and put together a package with lots of options that we were able to narrow down to create a package that was truly perfect for our special day. Delivery was made on time and everything was set up perfectly. I loved my bridal bouquet so much that I took it with me on my honeymoon to Hawaii, which meant undergoing an agricultural inspection upon arrival. I didn't mind at all, I was just happy to be able to look at it for another week.

If you want budget flowers, there's Wegmans. If you want bridal flowers - Love Flowers is the way to go. No regrets from me at all.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/31/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Heather at Love Flowers Shenandoah was wonderful to work with! I researched flower costs around the DC/Northern Virginia area for a long time before finding her and her prices were very good for the quality and professionalism that you get! I felt like I got a great deal! I went into our initial meeting with an idea of colors and that I liked dahlias, but that was pretty much it. Immediately, Heather was able to put together ideas and pull up pictures of arrangements that were beautiful and helped me make decisions. She was always very quick and pleasant to correspond with over the months leading up to the wedding, and even incorporated a special locket for my grandmother to wear on her corsage the week before the wedding. Our flowers that arrived on our wedding day were absolutely breathtaking!! The bouquets were beautiful and our photographer even said it was one of the prettiest he'd ever seen. Everything from the ceremony decor down to the reception arrangements was amazing. I appreciate Heather and her whole Love Flowers team for everything they did to help make our day perfect!

Profile Picture User5044287, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Oh my goodness, I am so completely thrilled that I chose Love Flowers Shenandoah as my florist for my wedding!!!!! Heather was absolutely amazing to work with and created arrangements and bouquets that were even better than I could have imagined! First, you fill out a detailed questionnaire asking about the types of florals you are interested in, your colors, venue(s), and overall style of your wedding. One thing I particularly liked about this questionnaire was that it asked you to specify your budget, and Heather does her absolute best to be as transparent as possible with the costs along the way. Next, you have an initial consult with Heather where she follows up on things from the questionnaire and you talk about the design of the arrangements and bouquets that you have in mind. She then creates this wonderful document with pictures of everything that you talked about, and you go through this together via video chat and she makes notes on your likes and dislikes throughout the entire conversation. I thought this was a great way to go about designing florals and really helped me more concretely determine what I liked and didn't like. Heather was incredibly responsive to my numerous e-mails and requests to add an additional bridesmaid and groomsmen, as well as cake flowers only five months out from the wedding. And I love that she gave us the opportunity to provide our own mason jars and wooden slices for our centerpieces and drop them off at her house/workshop. I also really liked that she requested a detailed timeline of wedding day events, so she knew exactly when her team had to have the bouquets and boutonnieres to the hotel, the altar arrangement to the church, and centerpieces and cake flowers to the reception venue. Plus, what definitely sold me on working with Love Flowers Shenandoah is that Heather promised that she could get my favorite flowers (peonies) into my bridal bouquet!!! I was (and still am) completely blown away by how gorgeous everything was!

Profile Picture Alison, 7/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Heather, the owner of Love Flowers, is easy to work with and full of good ideas. My daughter knew the colors she liked, and which flowers she didn't want, but she left it up to Heather to pick the specific arrangements for the bouquets and centerpieces within our budget. And they all turned out gorgeous! All in all, a stress-free, terrific experience.

Profile Picture User6820004, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Heather was so amazing to work with. I had an idea in my head of what I wanted, explained it the best I could, and she came back with exactly - well no, even better than I'd imagined. Most importantly, my flowers on the day of were exactly what I was expecting, no surprises. I could not have been happier. My best advice (if you want to get the most for your money) is to come with an idea and a style and not be stuck on one particular flower. That way, you can rely on your florist to fill in with in season blooms that are more economical. This can be a scary thing to do but I promise you can put your trust in Love Flowers Shenandoah to capture it perfectly!

Profile Picture Allie, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Such a pleasure to work with Heather and her crew! They made sure that my flowers met every expectation and were even more gorgeous than I could have imagined! Unique in design, and used flowers that I requested that weren't the "usual" to create a totally unique look for my bouquets. The weather didn't cooperate for our ceremony and hence had to be moved indoors. No stress, no worries, Heather switched gears and brought our "outdoors" inside, switching the outdoors flowers to decorate the indoor venue, making it even more beautiful! Love Flowers Shenandoah rocks!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

Heather from Love Flowers was fantastic. She was responsive, very kind and friendly, professional, and day of, she delivered on some amazing flowers for our May wedding. I was so happy at how easy it was to work with her - a huge plus when you're wedding planning! I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture User5557067, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I had a wonderful experience working with Love Flowers Shenandoah. They were very creative in helping me decide what I wanted. I had some very last minute additions to my table layouts and they helped me accommodate everything. Not only that, the flowers turned out absolutely beautiful. We still talk about them this late after the wedding. If only flowers could last forever. Seriously, thanks so much!

Profile Picture User6816578, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Heather was an absolute joy to work with! She created such a beautiful ambience with her arrangements! It was just magical!

Profile Picture Julie, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Heather at Love Flowers was so easy to work with and so knowledgeable about the flowers I really wanted for all our arrangements; bouquet, centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages and welcome bouquet. She supplied fresh rose petals for our flower girl, simple greenery for our aisle chairs, flowers for my hair and fresh flowers for our wedding cake. Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I was somewhat of a Scrooge version of a bride... I wanted to get married at the court house because I knew the stress that would be involved with planning a wedding. My fiance talked me out of it and I'm glad that he did, but it was still so very stressful! Unfortunately we dealt with some very difficult wedding planners who did nothing but add stress to an already crazy-stressful process. To put it mildly, I was not enjoying the process at all and wanted it to be over with!

I share this because working with Heather at Love Flowers Shenandoah was the complete opposite! She was pleasant, professional, easy to work with, and so creative! Not a single part of working with Heather was difficult, stressful, confusing or frustrating. She made everything so easy for me... once I had signed the contract I really didn't have to worry about anything else. Heather had it all handled and the result? GORGEOUS flowers for my winter wedding! Absolutely stunning and nearly every guest at my wedding commented on how beautiful they were.

Finally, I probably wasn't a great client because I had no idea what I wanted, I just knew it should look like... winter. I didn't even know what flowers I wanted. At our first meeting I just looked at Heather and sheepishly admitted "well, I like tulips, they're my favorite." So helpful! But Heather did the rest and created beautiful arrangements way beyond my imagination or vision.

Simply put, she is the best! I won't even consider another vendor the next time I need flowers or other arrangements, because there wouldn't be any point. What I want most from a vendor is professionalism, understanding, kindness, efficiency, timeliness, competency, and above all customer service. That is hard to find these days. Unless you go to Heather! You'll get all that and more. Why go to anyone else? I know I won't!

Profile Picture User6489892, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Our winter wonderland wedding in January was spectacular with Heather's beautiful flowers from Love Flowers Shenandoah. She was always really quick to get back to me via email and made all the pieces we ordered perfect. She was also very flexible with last minute additions to the wedding products.

Profile Picture Kristinna, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Heather was extremely helpful in making my vision for our wedding come to life. She was very patient, knowledgable, and gave me some excellent suggestions on what types of flowers would work well together, all while working within our budget. The flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined on the day of our wedding, and they held up for many days afterwards. This was great because I was able to share them with family members and friends instead of throwing them away. I would certainly recommend Love Flowers Shenandoah to any bride in the area!

Profile Picture Lori, 10/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Heather was amazing to work with! She was able to make everything possible with our budget. We did a Skype consultation too where she went over the proposal with us and helped calm my anxiety when it came to decorating the chapel. She is very professional and always gives great ideas and solutions.

Profile Picture Liz, 10/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can honestly say that I never had an issue with Heather. She worked with me, allowed me to pay monthly, and even made my two great Danes flower collars so they could be apart of our special day! The flowers were my favorite part of our wedding. They were so beautiful, I cannot thank them enough.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Heather was amazing from Day 1 when I contacted her over a year in advance of our wedding. We had a detailed Skype call even that far in advance and she put together several options for our vision and budget. I even changed the flower type a month out from our wedding, which was not an issue for her at all. She was very responsive to all of my emails and was a huge help with our wedding planning process. Her flowers were beautiful! We received so many compliments from our guests. Would recommend Heather and her team in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Devon, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Heather is incredible to work with! She's prompt to respond, extremely insightful, helped me stay within my budget, & was very easy going as I made several changes to my order throughout the wedding planning process. I received SO many compliments on my bouquet/arrangements & I was very excited to tell those people that my florist was Love Flowers Shenandoah!

Profile Picture Margaret, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

PLEASE contact Love Flowers Shenandoah now, you won't regret it!

They were probably my favorite wedding vendor! Heather took the entire image I had in my head and made it real life. I talked (in person and over phone) with many florists before I found Love Flowers Shenandoah. I wanted peonies for my August wedding and every florist I contacted said they couldn't do anything for me, Heather immediately searched and was able to get me BEAUTIFUL peonies from Alaska! I ended up getting my peonies, orchids, hydrangeas, bridal akito roses, and some other small roses throughout my wedding venue and every single one was flawless! I am VERY picky so I emailed Heather back and forth constantly with questions and photos and she replied faster than I did most of the time! We also did a video chat to discuss details so I didn't have to drive 45 minutes away! Incredible customer service!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews