Love Fern Design Studio Reviews

11 | Seattle, WA

11 Reviews for Love Fern Design Studio

Krista Simonson · Getting married on 03/07/2021

One of My Favorite Vendors

Bailey of LoveFern Design was such a pleasure to work with! In fact, she was one of my favorite vendors! We worked with her throughout the entire wedding planning process. She designed our Save the Dates, invitation suite, and all of our day of wedding signage (including menus, programs, and place cards). Our entire wedding suite had a consistent look and we absolutely loved the finished products! She was willing to try new things (she created a sketch of our venue!) and was open to any feedback we had. Plus her turnaround time was super quick!

It’s not often that brides describe their calligrapher/stationer as one of their favorite vendors. I think in most cases brides say they wish they had spent less on stationary. I felt the opposite! With our wedding over, I’m now looking for other excuses to work with Bailey again!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Fischbach · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Easy, breezy process!

Bailey was a pleasure to work with. She is so speedy and truly does care about what the client wants and their satisfaction. She didn't mind doing a few drafts (suddenly everyone involved in the wedding had an opinion after they said they didn't care about the invites) until we got exactly what we all wanted! She made the whole process stress free and wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. And her calligraphy is absolutely beautiful! I wanted to send a memo to guests they couldn't throw away their envelopes!

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Melody

Melody Tran · Married on 10/08/2019

Beautiful invitation envelopes

We had an incredible experience with Bailey. We hired her to do calligraphy on our wedding invitation envelopes. We both have big, big families, so Bailey was writing the invitation envelopes for 230 envelopes. We are also based in NYC and having our wedding in Seattle. She was able to communicate with us effectively and I never had a moment's doubt that our invitations were going to look amazing. Not only did they come out beautifully, our wedding guests are messaging us and raving about them. One guest said, "it's on my fridge, I'm never going to throw this envelope away because it's so gorgeous." Thank you, Bailey!!!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Nichole Stojack · Married on 09/14/2019

She is amazing!

Bailey is fantastic. I had a wonderful experience working with her. I loved everything she did for our wedding. When some of my wedding guests recieved their invitations their husbands asked who's super fancy wedding they got invited to. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Emma Vignali · Married on 08/31/2019

The BEST Stationary Service in Seattle!

LoveFernDesign is the BEST stationary service in Seattle! Bailey is so talented and truly made my vision come to life! She was very patient with me throughout the process--I had a lot of questions and definitely needed some help when it came to making decisions! She stuck by my side throughout the process and created some absolutely beautiful pieces for my wedding! She created my save the dates, wedding invitations, RSVP cards, envelope addressing, place cards, welcome sign, and table numbers. All were EXCEPTIONALLY beautiful and highly complimented by my guests! She really made my wedding decor pop with all of her day-of pieces. The process of working with her was so easy. She was so prompt responding to my emails and always made time for me (even as a working mom!). She was super transparent about pricing so I always knew where I stood with the decisions I was making. On a final note, Bailey is just an amazing human with so much love to give. You can tell she truly has a passion for her work and her clients. I cant wait to work with her in the future. You really can't go wrong with LoveFernDesign!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Sara Hanson · Married on 06/21/2019

Everything was perfect!

Bailey was such a pleasure to work with! She really listened to what I wanted and put thought and care into the final products. I especially loved the hand calligraphy! Couldn’t have picked a better vendor to make my Save the Dates and Invitations!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfection

I was so happy with everything we had Bailey do for our wedding. It was more then I could have asked & hoped for. She was great when it came
    to communication & the time line. She is incredibly talented!!!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Ashley Tau · Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent Design

My husband and I LOVED working with Love Fern Design for our wedding save the dates, RVSPs, day-of stationery, etc. Bailey was responsive and quick to accommodate our requests. Her design abilities are flawless, and she really cares about making her clients happy! After seeing a few Pinterest pins of what we wanted she helped us narrow down a concept, color scheme, and word choice. It was all so seamless, I felt like my now husband and I had do any work. I can’t wait to work with her again for other party needs.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Allie · Married on 02/03/2018

Bailey at Love Fern Design Studio is incredibly talented, creative, and kind! She addressed my wedding invitations and also did some calligraphy for escort cards and various decorations at my wedding. Her attention to detail made my wedding invitations absolutely perfect!! She is so quick to respond to any questions and extremely detail oriented. Her work is so beautiful, I had multiple people tell me they felt like they were getting invited to the royal wedding because of my invitations! I can't thank her enough! I will definitely use Love Fern Design Studio for any calligraphy needs in the future!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

Bailey did the calligraphy for my wedding invitations and I had several people comment on how great it looked and wanted to know who did them, for their own wedding invitations! I was very impressed and loved all of them! She is very flexible with working around what you want and making sure everything is perfect for your big day! Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/03/2016

Bailey was awesome to work with for my wedding invitations! She made the whole process easy and stress free! I would highly recommend :)

Sent on 02/23/2018