Love Birds Photo Booth Reviews

21 Reviews for Love Birds Photo Booth

1 User photo

Love Birds Photo Booth 1

Jennifer · Married on 04/07/2018

Thank you!! It was Awesome!! Thank you for helping us make my son's wedding even more memorable!! I'm going to share with you the photo I took of myself...lol Remember...I'm the Groom's mom...lol (and I was a total hot mess!)

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Love Birds Photo Booth 2

Jenn · Married on 04/05/2018

wow!!! my fiance and I were on the fence about getting a photo booth..
    thinking the whole idea of one was well sort of played out. We contacted Mercedes weeks from our wedding date to book them and Wow! are we glad we did!!! They were awesome and our guests had a blast! kept all the props very neat and were so friendly with our guests! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photo booth!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

We had a great experience! I will definitely recommend you guys to others

Sent on 11/22/2017

Nicolette · Married on 10/21/2017

Thank you so much for being a part of my dream wedding!!! Without you it would not have been the same!!! Still can't get over how perfect it was!!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Cathy · Married on 09/29/2017

We brought Love Birds Photo booth in for our 4th Annual Dancing Through the Decades for the first time. Our guests really enjoyed the booth!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Sandra · Married on 05/19/2017

This was the second time I used them. They want your party to be as fun, as if it were their own party. I will use them, every time!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Christina · Married on 04/15/2017

Awesome job! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Nina · Married on 04/08/2017

Great pricing and wonderful customer service! My guest LOVED the booth! Thanks for making my day so special!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Stephanie · Married on 03/18/2017

Hi Guys thank you so much for everything you did for us!!!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Megan · Married on 12/31/2016

Loved the guest book with all of our guests photos! We really enjoyed looking through it once the wedding was over.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Amelia · Married on 06/04/2016

Love birds was a big hit at my wedding. Everyone absolutely loved all the props and I loved the customized photostrips; they are a keepsake! I will forever recommend this company, they're very professional and flexible. Drove all the way to Jacksonville for my wedding and I appreciated all the hard work. There was a line out the door, it was such a hit! Everyone was having such a blast. Do yourself a favor, add Love birds photo booth to your wedding, you won't regret it and seriously it is an event in itself!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

Very professional and helpful! Would definitely use for future events and recommend to everyone!

Sent on 05/30/2016

We used Love Birds Photo Booth for a birthday party and they were wonderful! I had to change the date and time and they were completely flexible. They were responsive and had regular communication prior to the event. They arrived as scheduled and provided excellent props and photos. Everyone had so much fun! They were professional and accommodating during the event. They even had the best price around. I would recommend Love Birds Photo Booth for any event.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Love Birds Photo Booth is the best in town! Not only do they have some of the fairest deals, they're both very attentive and professional. They arrived on time, set up quickly and the guests loved them & their services!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Constantine · Married on 04/16/2016

I would just like to say thank you for coming to our wedding reception you guys did a very very good job and came on time. All my guests had a blast and were very entertained with the costumes that accompanied it. I would also like to thank you for being very reasonable with the prices and I would highly recommend your services to any couples that have a wedding or even party event in the future because memories are very important and last forever and photo booth helped a great deal to create them. Ty very much and my wife and I will be glad to do buisness with you guys again in the future.

Sincerely
    Mr and Mrs Tzortzis

Sent on 04/24/2016

Thank you Love Birds Photo Booth for making our dream come true!!!! It was a fabulous touch that helped make our wedding memorable for us and our guests!!! The album is perfect and we have enjoyed looking at it over and over!!!!! You both were so professional and kind. Thank you!!!! Love, Dr. and Mrs. Suarez

Sent on 04/17/2016

Jane · event on 03/12/2016

The "Love Birds" are great! They get involved with the guests to make sure to get the BEST photos! I got the memory book and laughed for hours at the pictures my guests took! Definitely worth it! They have a video function that we used and got hilarious (not so sober) moments that I will use as black mail forever! HIGH RECCOMMEND these two! They are fantastic and the booth is very high quality!

Sent on 03/17/2016

So happy I went with this company opposed to the others I looked at. Not only were they less expensive but the host were so much fun and made sure my guest had a great experience! Thanks so much love birds photo booth! P.s I loved all the crazy props!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Stephanie · Married on 12/31/2016

Everyone loved the photobooth! It was a hit all night long!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Patti · Married on 11/12/2016

In planning my parent's 60th wedding anniversary celebration we chose Love Birds Photo Booth and as SO HAPPY we did! Arrived on time and set up quickly. The attendants were friendly and fun and helped our guests enjoy the experience. Everyone came away with a smile! My father is in a wheelchair and the booth accommodated him very well, with absolutely no problems! I truly appreciated the patience and kindness shown to the children who loved taking their pictures with all the props! If you are considering a photo booth for your celebration, call LOVE BIRDS PHOTO BOOTH. You and your guests will be happy and pleased!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Tracie · Married on 06/03/2017

Overall great. Heard from my mom they closed early because system glitche however I or my day planner were not noticed of this.

Sent on 06/26/2017