Glam on Location Reviews

Glam on Location 5
Glam on Location 6

Jennifer · Married on 12/17/2018

Amazing!!!

The girls made me feel SO beautiful. I've never felt like such a princess. They were so nice and friendly. I would recommend them a thousand times over!!!! Thank you so much, ladies!!!

Marilyn · Married on 12/07/2018

Amazing hair and make up!

These ladies are beyond wonderful! I spoke with Devon when working out the details and she was beyond helpful with planning everything out and keep me informed. I did my trial a month before and had such a great experience! Had my trial and hair and make up done the day of with Nicole and she was open to changing things if i didn't like something or open to my ideas and thoughts. the day of the wedding went beyond smooth. I had 7 girls getting hair done and 5 girls getting make up done besides myself and they came out gorgeous! I was obsessed with their attention to detail, their punctuality and their professionalism! you wont regret booking them!

Jennifer · Married on 10/26/2018

I have had the opportunity to work with Glam on location a few times and I am blown away by their professionalism. Its hard to find a team that is good at both hair and Makeup but they have specialists for both. I have been in the cosmetics industry for 18 years and feel very confident in this team. If you have a large wedding party or have limited time to get ready you really must choose GOL because I can ensure you nothing will go wrong when you book with them! Devon and her team are also very sanitary. I find many makeup artists these days are not and that really stands out to me. I look forward to working with this team again!

• FutureHennigan

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

After a disaster with my previous makeup artist... I messaged Devon on short notice to see if my date was still available less than 90 days out and she immediately contacted me to get me scheduled! Nicole ended up being my hair and makeup artist and I LOVE HER! She was amazing during my trial and on the big day - she is so sweet and kept me calm all day! My hair and makeup stayed all.night.long! My bridesmaids all loved Nicole and Ashley as well. They are true professionals and come with every piece of equipment and tool you could possibly imagine. Definitely recommend them to any brides!

Glam on Location 9

Jo · Married on 07/07/2018

I can not say enough about how pleased I was with my bridal hair and make-up. The experience in and of itself of having myself done up was memorable, which says something. My bridesmaids also loved their hair and make up. Done on time, done beautifully, and done to last the Louisiana heat! <3 promise you won't be disappointed! Id give ten stars if I could!

Kayli · Married on 06/30/2018

Seriously amazing!! From the initial phone call to book to our wedding day, everything was smooth and executed wonderfully. Devon and Ashley were great and professional! We finished hair and makeup 30 minutes!! Our girls were flawless.

• F

Francisco · Married on 05/17/2018

Everything went great! Very knowledgeable and provided me with my needs! Very much recommended! Great job Devon and Nicole!

• Ashli

Ashli · Married on 04/14/2018

All of my bridesmaids + my mother + myself used GOL for hair and makeup for my wedding. Devon was always responsive and willing to answer any and all of my pre-wedding questions. Nicole did our hair, Meghan did our makeup and we ABSOLUTELY loved both of them! Both girls are incredibly talented, super sweet, made sure we felt (and looked!) beautiful and were overall a joy to work with. I must add as well, Meghan is the brow QUEEN and Nicole works magic behind the chair. Of course each of us loved our whole look and it wore well throughout the day of the wedding. I would absolutely recommend GOL for your next event, or the next time just want to look fabulous! Thank you ladies so much for making my wedding day stress free, knowing me and all my ladies were glammed and gorgeous!

Susan · Married on 04/12/2018

We were coming in from Michigan and really weren't sure of who to hire for hair and makeup. I did as much research as possible and decided to go with Louisiana On Location Brides. What a great choice.
    We had the pleasure of working with Devon last week and what a joy it was. She was very professional and really put us all at ease. As the mother of the bride I was worried that she might have a bit more trouble with my makeup but I can honestly say, I looked fabulous even for someone over 55. If you are considering having someone do your hair and makeup for any occasion, this is the company to hire. I can't thank you enough Devon!

Glam on Location 10

Cori · Married on 04/07/2018

She is absolutely amazing! Could not ask for a better person to make your day complete!

Alexandra · Married on 04/04/2018

Devon and her team were so easy to contact and communicate with. They arrived on time with all their supplies and we were so impressed with our hair and makeup. I can honestly say I never felt so glamorous in my whole life. we really enjoyed being made up and pampered for a day and everyone just looked gorgeous for the wedding. Thank you for everything and I need to find something else to be all done up for. Youguys are the best! Love,

Gabrielle Lemoine

ashley · Married on 03/29/2018

AWESOME AWESOME!! This team is amazing. The effort that they put into each and every person in your bridal party is fabulous! They stayed on time and me and my girls looked fabulous

ashley · Married on 02/15/2018

The amazing team of artists made my wedding even more beautiful than I could imagine! Friendly, professional, and talented leaving me beyond satisfied with the entire experience. I definitely recommend entrusting them with your special day.

Laura · Married on 01/06/2018

Devon and her team were great! I live in El Paso, Texas and had to make all my arrangements remotely. Devon answered all my texts and emails in a timely manner. She arrived on time and left on time on the day of the wedding. LOLB listened to everyone's requests and did a great job doing hair and makeup for different tastes. All my wedding party were happy with their hair. I have one sister that wanted and extra high up-do and they very discretely asked me if it was ok and I said yes. I appreciated their tact. My sister got the up-do she wanted and I was happy to see her feel beautiful. My mother-in-law asked for makeup but she was afraid she was going to get something too over the top. My mother-in-law looked beautiful! She looked made up but not too extreme and she loved her makeup and hair too. My makeup came out great. It lasted the whole day even through a several tears. I was very happy with the service we received and would recommend Louisiana on Location Brides to everyone!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Glam on Location 11
    Glam on Location 12

Glam on Location's reply:

How sweet Laura!! It was our honor to be a part of your special day day! Your family was so charming & we wish you nothing but love & happiness! Congratulations!

Dixielee · Married on 11/25/2017

Wonderful service, very professional.

Hailey · Married on 10/14/2017

Devon was sweet and very responsive. My hair and makeup was better than I imagined. Cori did our hair and was amazing! The makeup artist was just as great I couldn't have asked for a better team for my wedding day.

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2017

Devon is AHMAZING and Nicole did wonders on our hair! Everyone in my bridal party was very impressed by how perfect their hair and makeup were and it definitely showed in our wedding pictures! Devon did a great job listening to exactly what I wanted and executed it flawlessly. Not to mention, she and Nicole have a great attitude and demeanor that made everyone feel so comfortable with her. She also had great communication with me throughout the whole process, and she was so professional even though I know I probably was annoying when I would text her about what I wanted for my makeup! I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to look fabulous for their wedding or any event! Can I give 1000 stars?

Patricia · Married on 09/09/2017

Devon was so friendly and very responsive to any questions I had. The girls were very professional and did an exceptional job on the entire wedding party! I would highly recommend!

Brigette · Married on 08/15/2017

I was so pleased with how all the make up and hair turned out! The girls were very professional and accommodating! They made our day very special and we will surely use them again in the future!!

Brittany · Married on 07/07/2017

I have had my hair and make up done with them a few times, every time has been perfect for the event that I've been attending. Everyone commented how great I looked and I felt the prettiest I've ever felt! Not only that but they are the sweetest & very professional! I will never go with anyone else & I will always recommend to any of my girls for their events and weddings.

Alexis · Married on 06/16/2017

Devon and Nicole did a wonderful job on hair and makeup for myself (bride), my 6 bridesmaids, my mom and mother in law! We had a time crunch and they got everyone done on time!

They are both so nice, easy to talk to and down to earth!

Their prices were reasonable and the makeup lasted through all the wedding crying! After crying, sweating from dancing and being in the Louisiana summer heat, my makeup still looked flawless!

Thank you ladies!

Dakota · Married on 04/25/2017

I love love love this vendor. I could not have picked better people to help me get ready for my special day. They are everything you want; they work as a team, pay attention to every little detail, and took their time. I highly recommend their professsional team.

Stephanie · Married on 04/20/2017

Devon and Nicole were amazing. They were on time and very personable. Their attention to detail really made the day more special!

Shelby · Married on 03/18/2017

I don't even know where to start because these ladies were so wonderful from the very beginning. Firstly, BOOK EARLY as possible. They book up fast!!! I'm from Arizona so you can IMAGINE the anxiety of having hair & makeup done in another state for your wedding day by people you don't even know. I couldn't do a trial due to only being in New Orleans for a few days. I thought, this is going to be a disaster!! Devon answered EVERY email (unlike other vendors) for months leading up to my date very professionally with all of my annoying questions (lol) They finished all 10 of us as promised in a timely manner & we all looked absolutely beautiful. They were so patient, sweet & kind & I could NOT have been happier. I also took advantage of the ceremony package because my wedding was in June & in New Orleans it is SO humid so Devon & Nicole stayed to do touch ups until 8pm. Trust me, you don't think you need it until you are dancing your life away. Haha! I genuinely can't thank you ladies enough!!