Louise's Sweets Reviews

7 | Indianapolis, IN

7 Reviews for Louise's Sweets

Kathryn · Married on 07/12/2014

I was looking for an edible wedding favor, and my wedding planner recommended Louise's Sweets. Tuwanna, the owner, had several options for me to choose from (simple to highly ornate) and we ended up choosing a simple chocolate dipped oreo with mint flavor. The favors were very reasonably priced and were wrapped in a beautiful foil personalized with our names and the wedding date. I was extremely pleased with the favors (they tasted great). I highly recommend Louise's Sweets!

Sent on 08/07/2014

trent · Married on 10/19/2013

Tuwanna, the owner was an absolute joy to work with. We met and tasted all her flavors and picked the designs. A couple weeks later, they were delivered as ordered. We had numerous guests come up to us during and after the wedding raving over the Oreos. They were a perfect wedding thank you!

Sent on 11/06/2013

trent · Married on 10/19/2013

Tuwanna, the owner was an absolute joy to work with. We met and tasted all her flavors and picked the designs. A couple weeks later, they were delivered as ordered. We had numerous guests come up to us during and after the wedding raving over the Oreos. They were a perfect wedding favor!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Tolnicea · event on: 10/10/2013

Tuwanna my son love his cookies for birthday they were very good. Thank you we will order some more.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Brian · event on: 07/26/2013

We worked with Louise's Sweets during a corporate event out of town and wow! Beautiful items and they tasted fabulous!~

Sent on 10/27/2013

Louise's Sweets povided the most delicious white chocolate strawberry cheesecake covered cookies that I have ever tasted. I think my husband enjoyed many of them because of how amazing they were. This is a fantastic and fun business to work with and I highly reccomend them to anyone looking for a fun sweet treat for all of your guests to enjoy.

Sent on 10/11/2013
  • F

Francine · event on: 10/09/2013

Everything wast great!! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/28/2013