Louis Cabrera Weddings Reviews

48 | Rahway, NJ

48 Reviews for Louis Cabrera Weddings

Roah Franklin · Getting married on 11/03/2023

Phenomenal

Great working with Louis he has a great energy to him and really dedicates his time to bringing you the best results. I want to recommend everyone his work.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Brittany Jurkowitsch · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Engagement Photos

Louis was very professional and friendly. He made us feel very comfortable and gave good direction throughout the shoot. It was a pleasure to work with him and I'm hoping to work with him again in the future. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Gianna

Gianna G. · Getting married on 03/01/2021

Fantastic Opportunity

It was a pleasure working with Louis i highly recommend anyone using his services because he offers professionalism at its finest.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Jacob Jacomy · Married on 11/19/2020

Awesome Work Louis!!!

Really loved your time Louis, I had a great time during our photoshoot. Louis does any excellent job capturing the same image inside my head directly to the camera. Anyone in need of photoshoot or other photo editing needs please go to Louis! Great Job!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Sarah Koniewicz · Married on 06/06/2020

Wonderful Service - Recommend to Everyone

We had the best experience with Louis Cabrera Weddings doing our engagement photo shoot. He was prompt, professional, and went out of his way to provide us with the best photography services imaginable. We would recommend him to anyone for any photography service with no hesitation. Thank you so much for making this so special for us!

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/29/2019

Stunning photographer!

Louis really knows what he is doing! From the day we booked him, to our engagement photoshoot, to our wedding day, he did everything we wanted and exceeded expectations! The day of the wedding, the weather wouldn't cooperate and Louis and his videographer Phil, worked their magic and took pictures that are sure to be breathtaking! So sweet and compassionate with his work, and I couldn't have it any other way!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Lisa · Married on 04/24/2019

Very lucky to have found Louis he was definitely worth it! I was shocked by the quality, my photos came out amazing!

• F

Francis H. · Married on 04/14/2019

Overall great results!

Louis' attention to the small details is what separates him from other photographers in the New York/ New Jersey area. His quick thinking and reliable communication made it easy for us to execute the shoot for my Wife and I.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Steph M · Married on 04/14/2019

Its the little things

When I hired Louis as a photographer back in August we initially planned for something ordinary not too over the top since my budget was tight! During the shooting process Louis was very reliable and easy to speak with. When I received the final portraits I was astonished at the High Quality and details Louis so happened to the time to work on. My photos came out amazing and he really works with you if you are straight forward and direct about what you want!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Gina · Married on 03/01/2019

Louis is very accommodating and was able to deliver my photos within the deadline he promised me! I will continue to work with Louis because of his reliability and hard effort to bringing me the best photos!

Sent on 07/28/2018
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 01/19/2019

Louis always does a great job! From communicating to presenting great quality photos. Love the work you do!

Joey · Married on 01/18/2019

Personally feel that the work I received from Louis was by far superb in every aspect! I hired him for my self portraits which he arrived early to do and never had issues communicating. I got my photos back about a month later which was the agreed time frame and I could not be happier. Much appreciated for the services and I look forward to working with you again!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Samantha · Married on 01/17/2019

Simple communication, reliable service and an overall great attitude is why I give Louis five stars!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Adriana · Married on 12/23/2018

Louis provided the best service for my shoot and I highly recommend him to anyone! His attention to details and ideas make capturing every moment so much easier! I am extremely satisfied with the work Louis has done and will look forward to the next time we work together again.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Afima N · Married on 12/21/2018

Fantastic Opportunity For Great Photography

Fantastic service! I got what I paid for from Louis and even though we made it difficult for him a few times we still enjoyed his dedication and passion for great photography. We'll be in touch Louis!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Kelsey · Married on 11/30/2018

Louis provides reliable and easy going service! I could not be happier with the choice I made by going to him. He dedicates his time to do grade A work and deliver my photo albums to me at the time he determined is best.

Ronnie · Married on 11/23/2018

You rock Louis! The photos came out great for our bands cover just wanted to thank you personally! Will let you know when we need another shoot!

Hannah J. · Married on 11/15/2018

Absolutely loved my experience

You have absolutely slayed my wedding photos. Excellent job Louis I look forward to working with you again :)

Sent on 11/15/2018

Carrie · Married on 10/26/2018

Great work Louis I really love how responsive you are! Thanks for all your great work and reliability!

Rick · Married on 10/15/2018

When it comes to quick, reliable and high-quality service I definitely recommend going to Louis because of his professionalism and dedication to bringing the best service!

• Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/12/2018

Second Review

We received our video on Christmas Day, best gift ever. Louis and his partner did such an amazing job!! We love every second of the video. We are now working on getting an album with Louis!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Alysia · Married on 09/28/2018

Louis's attention to detail, charisma, and professionalism were a fantastic addition to my mother's surprise birthday party. Louis was early to ensure that he knew where he needed to be at what times to get the best shots, stayed late to insure that the guest of honor was satisfied with the pictures and that all guests had their pictures taken, and built rapport with all guests due to his outgoing nature and naturally charming demeanor. To top it all off the pictures were fabulous and of the highest quality. I would absolutely recommend Louis for any wedding or party and look forward to hiring him for our next event.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2018

Exceptionally quick responses from Louis he was very easygoing and made my engagement shoot a breeze. I loved all the brilliant ideas he offered and would recommend him to anyone looking for professional engagement or wedding shoots. We also received our photo albums within the month time period we would expect to wait for them to be completed. Great job!

Sent on 07/21/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/16/2018

Amazing Wedding photos and video!

If you want to save money but get amazing photos and videos for your wedding look no further than Louis! We previously hired a photographer but after we paid him he disappeared, no where to be found and we never received a refund. It was honestly very hard to trust in another vendor after that horrible experience. Louis was so welcoming and friendly during our meeting. We knew that he was the perfect photographer to hire. During our September wedding he made sure to get all the pictures I wanted and stuck to the timeline. The photos turned out so beautiful. Louis was able to capture intimate and touching moments. I waited patiently for him to finish the videos as I know he is a one man army. When I finally got the videos back, they were beyond my expectations. He was able to capture every emotion we felt that day. I loved how he took the audio and seamlessly folded it into the visuals of the video. I can’t wait to see the finish product of our album as I know it will turn out great. Louis Cabrera Wedding is the one to hire if you want the biggest bang for your buck. You will not be disappointed with this choice. Thank Louis so much! So many friends and family have been raving how amazing the videos and photos turned out. You truly are the best!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Jen · Married on 08/04/2018

Our photos came out great! You are so easy to work with I really am looking forward to hiring you again Louis :)