58 Reviews for Louie's Tux Shop

Father of Bride (9)
Father of Groom (6)
Ring Bearers (3)
58 Louie's Tux Shop Reviews

My fiancé and I came in to book a wedding a few weeks ago and we had no idea what we were doing . We were greeted instantly by 2 ladies . Alexa was the lady who helped us register . She was super helpful and made what we thought was going to be a stressful task , painless and joyful. She was super uplifting and maintained a smile on her face at all times . It’s refreshing and very rare these days to experience such great customer service . Definitely will be recommending Louie’s and the Castleton Square staff to everyone I know that has any Tuxedo needs ! And a special thank you to Alexa who helped my fiancé and I instantly feel at ease.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rob, 7/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Best suits for a decent price !

Profile Picture Audrey , 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
2.2

The tuxes were not worth $200. They should have been $25. Buttons were falling off, groom's dress shirt was ripped on sleeves like he just got off working in a factory, shoes were scuffed. We had one groomsmen whose shoes looked like he buffed an entire Gym floor the night before the wedding. On top of the horrific quality of the tuxes, you all wanted everything back including the cuff links. Those are beyond easy to lose. Half of the groomsmen decided not to wear them because we didn't want to be charged $600 per cuff link. Service was okay, though the tuxes were trash. We probably could have worn trash bags and looked the same as having these tuxes on. No more purchases or shall I say rentals from this establishment.

Profile Picture Mihkail, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Awesome people, was able to get in and out for my fitting and everything for great. Very personable staff

Profile Picture Robert, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We had a last minute tux emergency for our wedding due to our initial tux rental location ordering wrong sizes. We came to louie's and Zach was on top of it, measuring and order me a new tux. He immediately made us feel calm in a stressful situation and reassured that he'd get everything taken care of. He was quick, efficient, polite, and knew exactly what we wanted and what he was doing. Cant say how much we appreciate Zach for quickly getting me the best looking tux on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Scott, 12/17/17, 1 Review
0.5

I had a very unfortunate experience with LTS that was even discussed with one of the owners - and clearly after this I realized that their customer service is not only poor, but to a point that they only think of themselves. I am not able to attend my brother's wedding (best man) due to facing a catastrophic hurricane (Irma) where I live in SW Florida. Protecting my property and life had to become a priority to me. I called LTS to explain the situation and asked for a refund and it was denied. So while I am facing an extreme event and unable to attend my brother's wedding, LTS is only worried about their deposit. Classy. Buyer/renter beware. I understand that all businesses have to have policies in place, but they should be able to be bent occasionally for good customer service.

Profile Picture Marcus, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Louie's tux shop in Merrillville were great. Great professionalism! Great customer service! Although they got my shoe size wrong and it was probably my mistake, they were sure to go out their way to order me a new pair and made sure my new size pairs of shoes were there the next day before my event. It was great. They were awesome I definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Jose , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Louie's Tuxedo Shop in Castleton Square Mall epitomizes great customer service. I've experienced only the best service in my 4-5 visits. I've been greeted every time I've walked through the doors, even during prom season (20+ customers) and even when all reps. were busy. Jasmine has been so good to my fiancée and I. She' s made the entire process easy for us, from helping with the design of our invitations to my fitting. Lastly, she kept the doors open for my brother and I to be fitted, as we arrived about 8:30 p.m with the store closing at 9:00 p.m. Most of my encounters have occurred with Jasmine, but others have helped me and everyone's been great! I can't express how great this vendor has been to me, but because of the great service I've received I can assure you I'll never utilize another vendor to accommodate my tuxedo rental needs. Thank you Louie's for all of your help.-Darrin S.

Profile Picture Darrin, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Invitations

Everything was first rate, from the friendly staff to the quality and fit of the tux. We live in Hawaii, so had our measurements forwarded to Louie's. No problems of any kind. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Richard, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Prices are great and the staff are even better! They were very patient and I was able to find the exact look I was going for! I am so excited to see my fiancé and his groomsmen in their tux! I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/3/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They colors match davids bridal perfectly and i was very pleased!!!!!

Profile Picture Antonnya, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
4.2

Have a very large selection. The staff were more than happy to help us come up with a good option in our wedding colors. We ended up going with a different tux show due to other places giving a free suit.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/31/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

We had a very smooth and easy experience at Louie's. I'd definitely recommend. Great selection, and helped us find just what we wanted.

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/19/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Tuxedo Rentals, Rentals, Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen

Great experience with both the tuxes and our wedding invitations!

Profile Picture User6649504, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Tuxedo Rentals, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Rentals
4.2

They are very flexible and understanding. I was able to have the best man pick up my tux as well because I lived so far away.

Profile Picture Eric, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We loved working with Louie's Tux Shop for our wedding! The tuxes turned out really nice and they made it easy for the guys to get sized. We ordered the invitations through them also and received a discount -- a really nice option and the invitations were beautiful!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Rentals, Tuxedo Rentals, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
3.4

They are good however be careful on what they quote and what they charge. also what they charge for children is CRAZY! go to JC Penny's or Burlington because you can find something for really cheap and they can keep it for another time.

Profile Picture Tarah, 9/4/16, 19 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Rentals, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Tuxedo Rentals

I was taken care of correctly and then fitted in a reasonable amount of time for my daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Donnie, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went with Louie's for the service, quality and pricing. I worked with Curtis who was great. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Overall I had an excellent experience and I highly advise you consider Louie's Tux Shop when you are in the market. I'd like to thank Curtis for making our experience easy and enjoyable!

Profile Picture David, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Louie's Tux Shop is wonderful! Great tuxedos for a great price. So many options and the customer service is excellent. Helped give me ideas of shades of yellow and grey! Offer help with any other wedding needs!

Profile Picture Holly, 7/9/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Rentals, Tuxedo Rentals

We are renting our groom and grooms tuxedo through Louie's. They had the exact style of tux we were looking for and the price was about $50 cheaper than the other location we were considering, so that made a huge difference. The staff was very friendly and responsive to any of the questions we had. We were a bit skeptical at first because it's a "mall store" but clearly we were mistaken!

Profile Picture User4640442, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Groom, Groomsmen, Rentals, Tuxedo Rentals

Every time I entered the shop, the atmosphere was spectacular. there is a wonderful young lady there that is a great addition to the team, she is very helpful, polite, and she knows what she is doing. All my son had to do was just put on the Tux, and she did the rest. Beautiful spirit. I will be back next year for both children. Thank you young lady for such a pleasant visit.

Profile Picture Lakaye, 5/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Rentals, Tuxedo Rentals

Thank you for helping me and my guys look great for my wedding day. Amanda really loves that we all looked so sharp in our photos. With out you I would have been rough around the edges on our wedding day.
I will highly recommend to any guy wanting to look his best.

Profile Picture User6659170, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
1.0

Don't ever use Louis tux shop in the mall. We rented I think 16 tuxes from them for our wedding. We add out of town ers and people that live or traveled to get sized for their tux and when the guys went to go pick them up I think only 4 actually fit. They tried to give us ones with wholes in the knees, buttons missing, and they rest didn't fit. When we went back the next day they forgot to give us a pair of pants. So we had to go and buy a pair. And they wouldn't do anything to make it right

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/24/15, 1 Review
4.2

I enjoyed working with Louie's. We did not take advantage of their "free" invitations, and honestly probably saved money by not using them. You actually had to pay for most of the miscellaneous items (save the dates, return envelopes, RSVP cards, etc). The tux's looked great. Some of our bridal party did not receive tux's that fit, and Louie's had another sent over within 24 hours. They were nice, nothing was really over-the-top with our experience. I would say this is a safe vendor to use and you get a good price.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Rentals, Tuxedo Rentals