Louie's Tux Shop Reviews

65 | Indianapolis, IN

65 Reviews for Louie's Tux Shop

65 Louie's Tux Shop Reviews

Joy · Getting married on 06/29/2019

Jasmine "AWESOME"Del (that's what I call her) at Castleton Square Mall. She was such a pleasure to work with and very professional. She was very knowledgeable and had EXCELLENT customer service. She went over and beyond to make sure my husband and I got exactly what we wanted. After having a very bad experience with the Mens' Warehouse, it was great to come into Louie's establishment and be treat with respect and nothing but kindness. Jasmine listened to the ideas that my husband wanted and brought them to reality. I am so HAPPY that we choose them to dress our Groomsmen and just know that we walked out as satisfied customers. Thanks again Jasmine for all your help and just know that you're truly appreciated! :)

Daryl · Married on 09/30/2018

Did a fantastic job with our tuxs. Some came in alil off such as a shirt to long or shoes to big but picked up the very next day perfect. That's whwhy they want u to pick up a couple days before your event.

Kirsten · Married on 09/15/2018

The ladies here are awesome! They are super friendly. Also the tux looks amazing! We are all very pleased with everything!!

Kevin · Married on 09/08/2018

The ladies at the shop in the Muncie Mall were awesome. Great customer service and they went out of their way to make sure everything was taken care of. Their attention the detail was refreshing! We can go into the wedding this weekend not having to worry about our attire!! Great job Louie’s Tux Shop!!

Louie's Tux Shop 1

Katelyn · Married on 09/01/2018

Leslie in the Michigan City location is the BEST! She has been so kind to my fiancée and I during our wedding planning. She is very professional & it's been a pleasant experience so far. I was introduced to this business at a bridal expo & I'm so happy I purchased a gift certificate that day. I ordered my invitations with them & they turned out beatiful with plenty of options to choose from. Leslie helped me edit/proof them before printing. She goes above & beyond. I'm very thankful for everything she has done for us. I would recommend Louie's Tux Shop to everyone! They even have personalized gifts to purchase!

Jessica · Married on 08/26/2018

I went to be measured and fitted and they where very professional. Went back for final fitting and tux fit great(and I LOOKED good). I would highly recommend Louie's.
    Thank You very much (Daughters wedding was 8/26/2018).
    Jim

Audrey · Married on 06/02/2018

Best suits for a decent price !

Robert · Married on 05/12/2018

Awesome people, was able to get in and out for my fitting and everything for great. Very personable staff

Jose · Married on 06/24/2017

Louie's tux shop in Merrillville were great. Great professionalism! Great customer service! Although they got my shoe size wrong and it was probably my mistake, they were sure to go out their way to order me a new pair and made sure my new size pairs of shoes were there the next day before my event. It was great. They were awesome I definitely recommend them!

Darrin · Married on 06/16/2017

Louie's Tuxedo Shop in Castleton Square Mall epitomizes great customer service. I've experienced only the best service in my 4-5 visits. I've been greeted every time I've walked through the doors, even during prom season (20+ customers) and even when all reps. were busy. Jasmine has been so good to my fiancée and I. She' s made the entire process easy for us, from helping with the design of our invitations to my fitting. Lastly, she kept the doors open for my brother and I to be fitted, as we arrived about 8:30 p.m with the store closing at 9:00 p.m. Most of my encounters have occurred with Jasmine, but others have helped me and everyone's been great! I can't express how great this vendor has been to me, but because of the great service I've received I can assure you I'll never utilize another vendor to accommodate my tuxedo rental needs. Thank you Louie's for all of your help.-Darrin S.

Richard · Married on 06/16/2017

Everything was first rate, from the friendly staff to the quality and fit of the tux. We live in Hawaii, so had our measurements forwarded to Louie's. No problems of any kind. Highly recommended!

Morgan · Married on 06/03/2017

Prices are great and the staff are even better! They were very patient and I was able to find the exact look I was going for! I am so excited to see my fiancé and his groomsmen in their tux! I would recommend them to everyone!

Antonnya · Married on 05/20/2017

They colors match davids bridal perfectly and i was very pleased!!!!!

• JulieMOH

Julie · Married on 10/29/2016

Great experience with both the tuxes and our wedding invitations!

Donnie · Married on 09/03/2016

I was taken care of correctly and then fitted in a reasonable amount of time for my daughter's wedding.

David · Married on 08/12/2016

I went with Louie's for the service, quality and pricing. I worked with Curtis who was great. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Overall I had an excellent experience and I highly advise you consider Louie's Tux Shop when you are in the market. I'd like to thank Curtis for making our experience easy and enjoyable!

• Holly

Holly · Married on 07/09/2016

Louie's Tux Shop is wonderful! Great tuxedos for a great price. So many options and the customer service is excellent. Helped give me ideas of shades of yellow and grey! Offer help with any other wedding needs!

Lakaye · Married on 05/12/2016

Every time I entered the shop, the atmosphere was spectacular. there is a wonderful young lady there that is a great addition to the team, she is very helpful, polite, and she knows what she is doing. All my son had to do was just put on the Tux, and she did the rest. Beautiful spirit. I will be back next year for both children. Thank you young lady for such a pleasant visit.

They were super friendly and very helpful in finding exactly what we were looking for. Thank you!

The staff at Louis was a huge help! We told them what we were looking for and they gave us several different options to chose from!

Angie · Married on 08/15/2015

I was very happy with the service we had gotten at Louie's. They helped us decide what was going to be the best options for the budget we set aside. I also loved the free invitations we were able to get because of deciding to go through them.

Jill · Married on 07/10/2015

We had an early negative experience with Louie's, and they more than made up for it, with the owner himself calling us to apologize. Every other interaction we had with Louie's was professional, and it resulted in an impeccably-dressed wedding party. We would recommend Louie's to anyone, and anticipate taking my stepson there this spring for his first prom tux. If you are getting married in the summer, try to get your tuxes picked out before or after prom season - stuff gets crazy in there and you will want the personal attention they're capable of giving! We did the free wedding invite thing, and reimbursement was speedy and the invitations were perfect for a minimalist couple.

Latisha · Married on 06/20/2015

Joe and his staff at Louie's Tux Shop were very helpful with choosing the tuxedo's for our wedding. We had a huge bridal party, so they were very patient with us and made sure that everyone was assisted and received the correct and fitting tuxedo. I am glad that we chose to work with them.

Rachel · Married on 11/24/2012

The staff at Louie's Tux Shop were friendly and helpful! They even called me to come in and check on something they weren't sure about when my preview was ready! Since all of my groomsmen and the groom were in uniform, we didn't need tuxes, but Louie's Tux Shop was still on top of things in helping us get the invitations we wanted and in resolving any problems we had!

Rachael · Married on 09/10/2011

We couldn't have asked for better service! They offer a lot of great extra's for booking your bridal party with them. All of the staff was so friendly and helpful!