Lotus Wedding Photography Reviews

124 Reviews for Lotus Wedding Photography

• Geselle

Geselle Garcia · Getting married on 09/29/2021

Amazing Experience

Very nice, well oriented customer service, answered all questions needed.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Diana Goldman · Married on 10/17/2020

Wedding Photographer

Justin from lotus photography went above and beyond to make my wedding a special day. I would highly recommend their company to everyone. They were professional, personable, and assisted me with all my needs. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/21/2020

Danielle Gayle · Married on 07/18/2020

Excellent experience

Amazing amazing experience. My fiance and I loveeee our photos. James made us laugh so much that it translated so well into our photos. We cannot wait to share our photos with our loved ones. We also switched venue locations the day before our shoot and Amanda was so accomodating and responsive. If Lotus did destination weddings in the carribean we'd definitely choose them. So happy.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Reena

Reena Kersch · Married on 01/12/2020

Amazing artistry and professionalism!

We are so glad we chose Lotus as our wedding photographer. Their professionalism, attention to detail, and beautiful photos made it so easy to work with them and they captured such amazing memories that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We had a wonderful engagement shoot with James, who helped us look natural and have fun throughout, and our happiness shines through in our photos. For our wedding day, we had Vince and James as a team. Vince stuck to me throughout the day and did a great job capturing the candid joy and moments of the day. James took artistic shots and helped coordinate our poses. Both of them played with light, angles and the different areas throughout our venue to create a holistic album of photos and video footage. Overall, the Lotus team was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would recommend them and their talent for any bride!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Diprima · Married on 12/10/2019

Professional and Family Vibes

The team was Phenomenal from presentation when we booked , to leading up to our big day ( with communication) and then the flow of the wedding day couldn’t have went better. Our pictures came out stunning as well as the trailer . We love you lotus !!!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Sara

Sara and Brett · Married on 12/01/2019

Masters of their craft

If we could give 10 stars, we would. Unfortunately 5 is the limit.

Justin's entire team was absolutely phenomenal. We got married at Stonebridge in Smithtown, NY and Justin and Z knew exactly how to perfectly capture the vibe we were going for and planned out the entire day without having it feel like a chore. Before the wedding, Amanda helped us plan out the timing of everything so we wouldn't be stressed out and everything could happen naturally.

Z went above and beyond to make our bridal party feel comfortable and by the end of the night, Z (camera) and Philip (videographer) felt like close friends moreso than a vendor team. So many of our guests raved about how comfortable they felt and how many great shots they came up with. Indoor shots, outdoor shots, they even used the weather (it started raining / snowing) to their advantage and got some absolutely stunning shots of us kissing in the snow under an umbrella.

We could not be happier with Lotus Photography and would highly recommend them to anyone getting married or having a special event. They are beyond professional - they are truly masters of their craft.

Thank you Justin, Z, Philip, and Matt for making our special day unforgettable.

Sara & Brett Rosenfeld

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing experience so far

I hired Lotus for my upcoming November 2019 wedding based upon the great reviews on Wedding Wire. Although my wedding has not yet occurred, I could not be more happy with them! We chose Zelin as our photographer and he came out to do our engagement shoot. He was so nice, easy to work with, and he made the experience fun! The photos turned out amazing and I can't wait for him to shoot our wedding!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Allison

Allison Arnone · Married on 11/15/2019

So Incredibly Happy With Lotus!

We just got our full set of photos (all 1700 of 'em!) and videos (trailer, full edit, raw footage) back from Lotus and could NOT be happier. From the moment my husband and I met Justin we knew we had to book with the Lotus team -- he was super responsive, professional, personable and patient. We had a lot of questions and he took the time to answer them all and made us feel really comfortable and clear with the whole process. Unfortunately Justin wasn't free to shoot our wedding day but we had Albert, Zelin & Philip doing photography & video. Both came out AMAZING. They did such a perfect job capturing the essence of our day and made everything fun and enjoyable; not daunting. It was so important to me to not only enjoy my wedding day, but have a way to re-live it over and over again. I'm SO glad I have such amazing photos and video to do so. Book these guys!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Amanda · Married on 11/08/2019

Such a pleasant experience

Zelin and his assistant (I forgot his name 😣) were amazing. It was almost as if they just fit right in with our family and friends. They always kept their cool and just really made everything a pleasant experience. I'm so happy with everything ! I can't wait too see our photos! I can't even express how wonderful Lotus Wedding Photography was throughout the entire process.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Bartolo

Bartolo Gelsomino · Married on 10/20/2019

Very Transparent, Honest & Upfront!!!

We sat down with Justin & within 5 minutes of him speaking my fiance and I knew we wanted him to shoot our special day! There was no pressure with signing a contract or leaving a deposit. He was very honest about pricing even suggesting where we can cut to save money! Quality of a photographers work is very important but I also felt Justin has a rare quality of relieving stress on a bride's special day! We felt for the quality of work and what Lotus is providing is more than fair. I highly recommend Lotus Photography for your Wedding day. Thank You Justin for making this process that much easier.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Amanda Martin · Married on 10/20/2019

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Words can not do justice to how grateful we are to have had the Lotus team for our wedding day! From the second we walked into the studio and spoke with Justin we knew this was the photographer for us. Justin and Amanda were so accommodating and helpful through our entire planning process. The engagement shoot was the preview to our wedding day with the unique and intimate photos we received. Our family is still talking about our beautiful save the dates! Then when we met Chris at our final appointment we knew he would fit right into our wedding day as our second photographer! The day of went so smooth, the Lotus team made sure we got all of our outdoor photos even though Mother Nature was not being too cooperative, they even pulled us out to get some rain shots which I can not wait to see!! There was never a time we felt rushed, we even got to attend our entire cocktail hour. Not to mention they kept us laughing the entire day! They made everything so seem less, to say they did a great job would be an understatement. Justin, Chris, Walter and Wilfredo were absolutely amazing and we would highly recommend Lotus for any occasion. Thank you so much for you professionalism, insight, patience and for being a part of the absolute best day of our lives.

The Gelsomino’s

Sent on 10/22/2019

Alyssa · Married on 10/12/2019

Phenomenal!

Lotus was absolutely phenomenal to work with during the entire wedding planning process! I had my mind completely set on booking with lotus after seeing their amazing work. The lotus team gave valuable suggestions/advice for the day of to ensure everything ran smoothly. They were very quick with responding to emails with any questions I had and even after the wedding continued to assist me which meant a lot! On my wedding day, the photographer and videographer were awesome to work with! They were on time, patient, had great personalities, and made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera which was important. They were also extremely understanding if we lost track of time in certain areas and still ensured to capture the moment. James had us laughing the entire day! We can not wait to receive our photos & video!! Thank you so much lotus!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 10/12/2019

The Best Wedding Photography Company on LI!

I cannot put into words how INCREDIBLE our experience with Lotus Photography was throughout our entire Wedding journey. When my husband and I first met with Justin, he already had a slideshow prepared of a wedding they shot at our venue, to show us the kind of photos we could take. He was funny, sincere, kind, and very accommodating. His passion is photography, and it truly shows. Amanda is sweet and friendly, and was always quick to answer any questions we had. As for the PHOTOS! I cannot say enough amazing things about Zelin, Tiffany, and Patrick, our photography dream team. They went above and beyond to capture beautiful shots that we will cherish forever. Z is so funny and so easy to work with, and his photos are literally breathtaking. Our Wedding was held at a waterside venue – Tiffany rolled up her pants to walk in the water to get a shot of my Husband and I’s reflection! Above and beyond is an understatement. We had about 35 people in our Wedding Party, even they complimented on how awesome the Lotus team was! I would not recommend anyone else but Lotus Photography!!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Ally Merz · Married on 09/27/2019

Wedding for Ally & Bill H.

I just want to take the time to say Justin and his crew were awesome!! They just filmed and photographed my wedding this past September and from the time they started until the very end they were very professional, fun, made my party and i feel comfortable, and hilarious. We recently got our pics back rand omg they are awesome! We can’t wait to make our books! We only got the trailer for video but now we want to eventually add on the short film because the trailer was that good!! The only SMALL hiccup i had was in the beginning the save the dates were printed really bad with missing inc etc. Amanda who runs the office immediately took charge and got new ones shipped out to me the next day!!! Amanda was so helpful with the whole planning process and going through the timeline of the whole day and how everything would be laid out. It was so easy. I stress over everything but this was one thing i didn’t get any bit of stressed for. Don’t second guess working with lotus!!! Justin has a wonderful personality who will keep you laughing the whole day! Book now!!!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Danielle Natman · Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing vendor!

We used Lotus for our Long Island wedding on 9/22/19, and it was the best decision we could have ever made! Justin and Amanda were so kind and easy to work with, and were always so responsive to email or phone inquiries. Our photos were simply amazing-just under 2,000 photos for 2 photographers (Albert and Chris). Our photos were so amazing we could hardly pick for our album. Overall such a positive experience with Lotus as a vendor and would recommend them to anyone looking for quality photography services at a very reasonable rate. Thank you Lotus!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!!!

I used Lotus Wedding Photography for my wedding on August 24, 2019 and I do not have one negative thing to say. I looked at a few photographers before them and I decided to ultimately go with them because of how personable and professional they were. We met with Justin and Amanda to book and they were so helpful and so nice, any question or concern I had they took care of. My main photographer on my wedding day was Vince. Not only did he take amazing photos but he was hilarious. I am not the type to take photos and they actually make me really uncomfortable but he made me feel so comfortable and knew I was nervous so him making jokes with me really helped me throughout my day. I wanted my photos to all be done beforehand so I could just enjoy my wedding and I wanted them to be quick and easy and that is exactly what they did for me. We also got a videographer as well who also did an amazing job. I am so happy I decided to go with Lotus and I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Jill Vogelsberg · Married on 08/24/2019

Top Notch Vendor

Perfect all around experience for a perfect day!
    Lotus Photography came highly recommended after we posted on facebook that we were looking for a wedding photographer. After meeting with Justin at his office, we knew that Lotus and Team would be a perfect fit for our needs - and we were right!
    We hired Lotus for our photography as well as videography and we are thrilled with the outcome. Our photos and video are exactly what we had hoped, but most importantly the team they sent to us was wonderful to work with. We felt that they immediately bonded with our family and understood our vision for the day.
    Thank you Lotus and Team! A+++++
    As a side note, we are a blended family of 5 and our 3 adult children had become ordained ministers for our ceremony so that they could participate in our wedding.. It was a touching and emotional ceremony and after it was done, the photographer came over to us and said "I cried and I don't even know you"! I just felt that summed up how quickly he got to understand us and how we wanted our day to be represented.

Sent on 12/12/2019

Jaime Donahue · Married on 08/22/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I can not say enough about Lotus they are absolutely amazing! We got married in August and we received our photos and video the other day and we can’t be happier! I feel like I’m watching the most professional movie ever and the pictures are out of this world! Justin and his crew have been absolutely fantastic from day one! The first phone conversation I was sold! He was so knowledgeable and helpful and everything else fell right into place! I would recommend them 1000 times over! If your looking for someone reliable and trustworthy this is the company you want! I felt like Justin was my new BFF by the end of the day! Stunning work and a great team...we couldn’t be more happy! Thanks Lotus!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Jennifer Leventhal · Married on 08/18/2019

Jennifer L

Justin and Amanda were an absolute pleasure to work with! They made us feel comfortable and came up with beautiful poses that made for amazing photos. They were more than receptive to requests we had for specific photos we wanted. My husband and I were thrilled when we got our photos back to see what a beautiful job they did. They were meticulous with setting up each shot with lightings and angles. I’m so happy we decided to go with Lotus and I would recommend them highly to any bride!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • carla

carla · Married on 08/18/2019

we became family

First look of Lotus’ sample wedding photos from wedding wire we booked an appointment right away. We met Amanda and by just telling us what our special day would be like and by just showing us their sample photos and videos we immediately booked and saved our date. Justin and Amanda treated us a family since the beginning... I would email them late at night (bridezilla moment) and they would instantly answer my question back.
    After the wedding, they told us the photos will be ready in 6-8 weeks and videos in 3 months. Unfortunately a month after our wedding we had a loss in the family. I emailed Justin and asked that maybe he can send me some pictures of my aunt from the wedding.. in an instant he sent all the beautiful pictures and not just that he rushed the editor so he can finalize my wedding teaser video. What they did to me and Cj and to our families are just incredible and words cannot explain and describe how thankful we are. Lotus isnt just a vendor that you can hire and pay.. Lotus will welcome you to their home and you will automatically become a part of their amazing Family. ❤️

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Tufano · Married on 08/09/2019

Lotus is amazing!

Lotus was absolutely amazing. From start to finish they were helpful, responsive, and professional. Our pictures came out amazing! They listened to our wants and also offered suggestions that truly helped with the flow of our day. The candid shots they got during our ceremony were absolutely amazing. Hiring Lotus was the easiest and best decision we made for our wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Chelsea L Hall · Married on 07/27/2019

Simply the best!

My Husband and I are both active duty military and stationed in Colorado and planned our July 27th, Floral Park, NY wedding from out of town. We found Lotus Wedding Photography from their excellent reviews and chose them based on their prompt responses and excellent communication. From the moment we met with the staff we knew we made the right choice. The Lotus team helped us find off-site photography locations that fit our budget, helped us create our timeline, and were flexible with our needs. Our photographer, Zelin, and his team were exceptional, friendly, and personable throughout the entire day. We received almost 2,000 photos (all of them fantastic shots). I highly recommend Lotus Wedding photography in every aspect! THANK YOU SO MUCH A++

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Julia

Julia Kasak · Married on 07/27/2019

I love team Lotus!!!

The Lotus team is amazing!!! When planning my wedding, choosing Lotus was one of the easiest (and best) decisions I made! I did a lot of research on all of the photographers in the area, and the wedding photos done by Lotus speak for themselves. Not only are they beautiful, but they capture the couple in such a magical way. I knew I absolutely had to have this team for my wedding. When I met Justin and the team, I booked immediately. The Lotus team is so passionate about what they do and it shows! They have amazing communication and pay attention to detail. On the day of my wedding I had the DREAM TEAM! Justin was my main photographer, James was my second photographer, and Walter was my videographer. On my wedding day, the Lotus team was everything a bride could ask for. They arrived early, they knew exactly what to do and began right away! This team is so incredibly professional and gave my wedding day a sense of organization. Justin made sure that I got every photo I previously requested and helped keep us on schedule throughout the day. When we got our photos and videos back all we could say was WOW! Not only did they give us an incredible amount of photos, but they captured EVERY moment. They captured pure emotion in their photos that take me right back to my wedding night and for that I am forever grateful. The video was also an absolute show stopper. I can honestly say I have watched my trailer every single day since getting it! It is a true work of art. I 100% recommend the Lotus team to anyone who wants to work with a professional and knowledgeable team, who is honest and kind, will keep you laughing and takes the best photos and videos on Long Island! Thank you, Justin and the entire Lotus team!!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Hillary Klein · Married on 07/14/2019

Gorgeous Photos!

The photographers showed up exactly on time, caught beautiful shots of every detail of the wedding and captured some candid moments! I didn't even notice them during the ceremony or reception but was able to see some of the shots they took and they were gorgeous. We got exactly what we wanted and couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/14/2019

Love them!

Finding the perfect photographer/videographer for our wedding day was important to us and we had heard wonderful things about Lotus. We booked them for our wedding on 7/14/19 and definitely made the right choice! Zelin, our photographer was very professional and kept my husband and I comfortable throughout the day as we took photos. You could see how passionate he is about his work and even showed us a sneak peek of a photo or two as we were taking them during the reception. They looked amazing!! We also booked Lotus for video services and loved working with Walter and Matt! We cannot wait to see all the photos from the day and the video. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/28/2019