Lottie Brogan Linens Reviews

14 | Monticello, IL

14 Reviews for Lottie Brogan Linens

• Karen

Karen Petersen · Married on 06/29/2019

Efficient and Reliable Linens!

Working with Lottie Brogan Linens was a great experience. It was easy to work with them and they delivered, set up, and took down the linens very promptly and efficiently! We would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Madeline · Married on 10/01/2016

They were absolutely wonderful! They met with us more than once to discuss linens, they ordered in samples for us - and made extremely helpful suggestions for our fall wedding scheme! They came out and set up our linens, folded our napkins - and then returned to collected the linens. One of the easiest vendors from my day to work with!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Kassie

Kassie · Married on 09/29/2016

Very pleased with the chair covers for our head table and the sashes for mine and my husband's chairs. Susan was very easy to work with!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Lottie Brogan Linens's reply:

Thank you Kassie. We enjoyed making your head table stand out. We appreciate your review and would appreciate any referrals from you. Congratulations.

Suzanne · Married on 07/23/2016

We were fortunate to have Lottie Brogan linens dress up my daughters wedding! The facility had white linens but we wanted a bit more customization. After a fun evening dressing up a table at their shop- we chose a burlap overlay with a lace runner. It was the perfect added touch and for such a reasonable price!! Great company to work with!!

Sent on 08/25/2016
  • User5087407 · event on: 05/14/2015

I used Lottie Brogan Linens for a corporate event with only a couple of weeks notice. They were able to accommodate our needs and were very easy to work with. I would use them again!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Barb · Married on 12/13/2014

So easy to work with! Everything was perfect!

Beth · Married on 10/04/2014

Susan was wonderful to work with - from the get-go. Always answered any questions I had, and I absolutely loved the transformation from the reception site from start to finish. Would absolutely recommend Lottie Brogan Linens to anyone!!!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Shayla · Married on 07/05/2014

Susan was very patient with me, accepted all of my requests and she was extremely flexible when times/conflicts presented themselves. Her and her company are outstanding!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Carolyn · Married on 06/13/2014

They were fast and friendly!! i loved working with them!!

Sent on 07/14/2015

We used this vendor with a recommendation from a relative. We were very happy with the choices and service.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Teresa · Married on 05/17/2014

We rented table linens and chair covers from Lottie Brogan Linens for my daughters wedding and were extremely happy with their services! They were very easy to work with and were able to make last minute additions when we needed to add extra tables. Everything was beautiful, and we would not hesitate to use them again!

Sent on 05/09/2015

Jamie · Married on 04/26/2014

I mostly worked with Susan and she was very helpful! She provided suggestions for coordinating colors that I was looking for and showed me different materials and swatches to give me a visual of what it would look like. She went above and beyond by helping me decide how best to set up the room to make everything look put together nicely. We were very pleased at how beautiful the room looked and we received a lot of compliments about it!!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Christy · Married on 11/30/2013

This vendor was reasonable, professional, prompt and flexible. I didn't have to worry about set up or tear down at all.

Sent on 08/09/2015

Emily · Married on 09/20/2015

3.5

Susan was great. I was able to rent linens from her and also rent out a space to get ready on my wedding day. The space was perfect for me and my bridesmaids to get ready and Susan was such a wonderful person to work with. Highly recommend!