6 Reviews for Los Serranos Country Club

6 Los Serranos Country Club Reviews

Everyone was very nice. The food was delicious. And the wedding ceremony area was beautiful. I love the doves!! Thank you everyone for getting us off to a beautiful start!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Brent was amazing. He kept us calm and helped with all the details from beginning to end. The ceremony, reception, and photography sites were beaitiful. The recommended vendors did not disappoint.

Profile Picture Debbie, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We Loved everything about Los Serranos, The location, the views, the staff, the food, & Brent Stowers the go to Same day Wedding Coordinator, he took care of all the little things you shouldn't have to worry about on your Wedding day, everything from Making sure I had something to eat in between events & photos, making sure everyone & everything was on time, Had all the table décor set up as I requested, worked with all our outside vendors, made sure we had a golf cart ready for photos, to making sure my mother had a special dinner plate, We had a Amazing time & our Wedding turned out better then we could ever hope or expect, we would hands down recommend Los Serranos for a Wedding or any event.

Profile Picture Melina, 1/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We had a great wedding experience at Los Serranos. The Coordinator, Brent, was very professional and supportive. The food was delicious, the table linens were beautiful. We were extremely happy. Our guests were very impressed and could not stop.remarking about the.delicious food.

Profile Picture Akeba, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I'm writing a wedding review for Los Serranos Country Club. My wedding was absolutely beautiful!! I would like to specially give many thanks to Brent who is the Special Event Director for Los Serranos Country Club and also I want to thank his staff for accommodating all my guests. Brent did an outstanding job at coordinating my wedding. It was classy, and perfect in every way. Brent went above and beyond to make my special day perfect. Thank you, Los Serranos for a wonderful wedding experience and for all the hard work.!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/21/13, 3 Reviews