Los Robles Greens Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Valerie
    Valerie G. Married on 08/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It Was The Wedding Of Our Dreams!

Between the natural beauty of this venue and the amazing value of the event packages, we had everything we could have dreamed of on our wedding day at Los Robles Greens! We still have guests complementing the venue as well as the amazing food that was served. The event coordinator was responsive and helpful during our year-long engagement, and after meeting with the catering director to finalize the day-of details a week before our wedding, we felt confident that our day would be amazing! We picked most of our other vendors based on their recommendation list, and loved how each vendor collaborated together to make our special day happen! We would absolutely get married at Los Robles again!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca C. Married on 06/05/2021

Dream Venue!

As a COVID bride who postponed from June 2020 to June 2021 and changed venues two months before my wedding, finding Los Robles was a DREAM. The venue is secluded, convenient to navigate and simply the most stunning place to get married. Our wedding could not have gone better and we had some many friends comment on the venue that this was a hidden gem, that they loved the food, loved the gardens, etc. Thank you so much to Los Robles Greens for playing such a large part of our fairytale day!
  • Alex D
    Alex Married on 08/22/2020

Simply Gorgeous!

The Gardens at Los Robles Greens is just a stunning venue alone. We only had our ceremony there but we will always be thankful we did! The Gardens was the perfect outdoor venue! Between the ivy covered walls, the fountain, the front gate and so much more this was truly a beautifully unique slice of Heaven!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Melena
    Melena G. Married on 04/11/2020

Amazing, Beautiful, 10/10 Would Get Married Here Again

Los Robles is the absolute best. Their food is great, their menu selections are amazing, the venue is absolutely gorgeous and their team is stellar. They offer a wide variety of rentals so you're guaranteed to have a beautiful wedding. The ceremony space needs little to no decor, it's that stunning. Kelsey was a dream to work with as well!
  • Melena
    Melena Married on 11/16/2019

Dream to work with

So far very happy with our experience at Los Robles. The girls have been very attentive and responsive. Our tasting was fantastic, every time we're there they have been kind and welcoming. Looking forward to continuing to work with them!
  • Andrea
    Andrea M. Married on 10/26/2019

The Best Venue

Where to begin?...

My (now) husband, Orlando, and I knew we wanted an outdoor wedding. Something with trees, lots of green and picturesque. I found The Gardens at Los Robles Greens via Instagram hunting and it was the first venue we made an appointment to have a tour of. WE LOVED IT. HANDS DOWN GORGEOUS. But Orlando didn't want to sign away on the only venue we had seen, so we contacted A LOT and visited a few more venues. But they were either too far, too small, too bare/hands on or not the vibe we were going for. We were able to sign at Los Robles without a doubt at that point.

STAFF: Our venue coordinator was Chrissy and I can't say enough good things about her. Seriously, she must have answered a thousand emails from me throughout the whole planning process, she always did it politely, quickly and never made me feel like I was asking too many questions. She really made us feel welcome and always had a warm feeling about her. She even briefly dropped in the day of our wedding to make sure everything was going smoothly. She made the entire process easy.
    The wait staff the day of was awesome and on top of things. We were really taken care of. My husband was so happy when we were given a tray of the cocktail hour hors d'oeuvres since we didn't think we'd be there to enjoy them (and by that point in the day you're starving!) They also made sure we were greeted with our specialty drinks at our sweetheart table and were served dinner first. Everything is just thought out very well.

FOOD: Speaking of dinner...the food was SO GOOD. Our guests kept complimenting on how delicious everything was. Specifics for the foodies getting married out there: Asian pear salad (with raspberry vinaigrette), Oaks grilled chicken (with herb veloute sauce), Oaks tri-tip (with madeira sauce), MUSHROOM RISOTTO, and roasted baby carrots and asparagus.

LOCATION: The garden is the perfect distance in my opinion from Los Angeles because it's close enough for those who do not want to rent a room for the night and yet far enough to feel like renting a room in order to be a party animal is worth it, haha. The venue is located in a beautiful community and has plenty of hotels nearby. The best part is hands down the grounds. They're manicured to the nines and all the green REALLY makes it a magical little hidden gem. You really don't even remember it's attached to a golf course or that you're even in a city for that matter. It's unbelievable romantic and lends itself to endless possibilities for whatever style/vibe you're going for.

PRICE: Everyone has a different budget for their wedding and sticking to it can be a challenge because if you're anything like Orlando and I you end up saying, "what the hell, we deserve it!," to a lot of things, hahahaaa. But in all honesty for all the elements included I think the price for the venue is reasonable. I actually did the homework when we had considered a very bare/hands on venue in order to "save" on cost. After tallying up basic items like, catering, alcohol, tables and chairs, we remembered that we would then need to hire servers, bartenders, linens, dancefloor and oh yeah...there are delivery fees for EVERYTHING. These items are literally included in the packages at LRG. In the end we would have spent MORE for less because there are always last minute things you need to add. Besides, my sanity is more important.

Orlando and I couldn't be happier with our choice to go with the garden. The wedding was stunning...if we do say so ourselves ;) and a large part of it is because the venue was beautiful all on its own.

Thank you again to the staff and Chrissy, we love you.
    Vicky Married on 09/14/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Garden wedding of your dreams!

This place is just magical! If you're reading this, book now! My husband and I could not have been happier starting this new chapter in our lives at Los Robles Greens. The Gardens was the first venue we looked at and after checking out 2 more places, I couldn't get the beautiful greenery and the ceremony area out of my head, we knew we had to book. From our very first meeting with Kelsey to our wedding day and everything in between, the process went so smoothly. Kelsey was great at answering any questions we had and was so easy to work with (even when I had some last minute changes). Our guests loved the food The Gardens had to offer! We still hear about how great the food was till this day, 7 months later. Thank you Los Robles and the wonderful staff for making our wedding day a moment we will never forget!
  • brittany
    Brittany Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely Incredible

There is truly no other way to describe this place, aside from absolutely amazingly perfect. Trust me I know that sounds like an exaggeration but it’s not.

The venue itself speaks for itself in beauty and it has an amazing staff to match. Chrissy was our point of contact from start to finish and we could not be happier. Chrissy is seriously so sweet and easy to talk to. She treated us like human beings and not just another couple walking through her door. She was there whenever we needed her and she truly took care of us from beginning to end. She answered ALL my questions and was so nice throughout the whole process, we freakn love you girl! Haha

If you thought the goodness stops there, it doesn’t. Aside from the venue itself being drop dead gorgeous (with all that greenery, you legit can save money and not even have to decorate that much) the food was to die for, from the appetizers to the main course! People were not stop telling us ALL night how amazing the food was. We chose a duet plate with salmon and chicken.. the salmon was cooked to perfection and the chicken was so damn juicy. To be quit honest, it’s damn near some of the best food we’ve ever had.

Honestly people, if you’re looking for top of line, professional yet still affordable place to get married, please pick LRG. I’m not one to go all out here but this venue and staff deserves the recognition. Now a days people just try to make money off you and send you on your way but LRG really goes that extra mile to take care of you and give you the wedding of your dreams.. just like they gave us on 8/17/19. Thank you LRG and Chrissy for being so amazing and I can’t wait to convince anyone I know to tie the knot here, so we can return and because I know they’ll be in great hands. We love LRG, thank you!!!
  • Melanie
    Melanie M. Married on 08/09/2019

Dream Wedding!

Our wedding was Friday August 9, 2019 and held in the Gardens area. Los Robles Greens is not only gorgeous, but the venue has so much more to offer than that. Their wedding packages are pretty affordable for the area they are located it’s a great deal for what you get! You have the option to upgrade ceremony and reception, but otherwise all of that is included. The food is amazing-way better than typical “wedding” food! Their list of preferred vendors are all a dream to work with. The venue space is always clean and well-kept. The staff is very professional and easy to communicate with. They surpassed my expectations for my wedding and I can’t thank them enough. If you are looking to get married in Thousand Oaks area, go to Los Robles! You will have the best wedding experience.
  • Katelynn
    Katelynn Married on 08/02/2019

Dreamy venue

To say our experience at Los Robles Greens was a dream, is an understatement. From the very beginning, Kelsey and her team were so helpful in making our wedding vision come together the way we pictured it. First of all, Kelsey did everything possible to make sure we could have our dream wedding at Los Robles Greens while keeping it within our budget, which was really important to us. The passion she has behind her job is unbelievable, and it definitely shines through. My husband and I were naive in a lot of ways during the wedding planning process, however, Kelsey was so sweet to always be available for any questions or concerns that we had. The day of our wedding was flawless thanks to the Los Robles Greens team. I received several compliments from our guests about how beautiful the grounds were, how amazing the food was, and that the service from the servers and bartenders was excellent. Thanks to them, it allowed us(the bride and groom) and our families to relax and just enjoy every moment of the evening. That was such an amazing feeling to have. We will forever be dreaming and reminiscing about our special day at LRG, and how beautiful it was. For those possibly hesitating on whether or not to have your wedding here, let me tell you, you will never regret having your wedding at LRG. This venue takes the cake for affordability, beauty, and quality of service. Thank you so much Kelsey and LRG team for helping make our special day unforgettable.
    Mara Married on 06/23/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Ever at the Best Venue Ever!

My husband and I were searching high and low and could not find an affordable place to get married that was equally beautiful and we finally found Los Robles Greens and instantly fell in LOVE! Kelsey went above and beyond to help us with all the details. From the gorgeous outside venue, to the food, to their amazing staff and everything in between, this is a DREAM venue! Look no further and book with them!
  • Alison
    Alison Married on 06/23/2019

Gorgeous Venue

Great staff! Chrissy was amazing. Breathtaking and romantic. Very customizable to fit any style.
  • Becca
    Rebecca Married on 06/14/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything we wanted in a venue!

The Gardens is such a beautiful venue, it has all the essentials you need plus so many gorgeous rentals to choose from! Planning my wedding from halfway across the country was made so easy by this venue, the venue having everything I needed, plus the staff being so kind and helpful made planning our wedding from halfway across the country so easy!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany H. Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Venue

Beautiful Venue! We loved everything about it, from the food, ceremony, and reception. Kelsey was a wonder Private Event Director for us and communicated with us very well. The venue is beautiful even if there wasn't any decorations. Would definitely recommend.
  • Jason
    Jason F. Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Venue

My wife and I had an amazing experience planning our wedding with Kelsey Rinaldi and the whole team at Los Robles. Kelsey went above and beyond when it came to throwing us the perfect wedding day. Anything we asked for, she handled. Along with that, she was loaded with helpful advice. From day 1 we knew we were in good hands with Los Robles. The food was delicious, the room was gorgeous, and you couldn't beat the ceremony location. If you are looking for a great affordable location, look no further than Los Robles Greens!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie G. Married on 05/04/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Day Ever at Los Robles!

We had our wedding last May in the Sunset Ballroom and it was incredible! We toured a few venues within the Ventura County area, but instantly fell in love with Los Robles. We had the great pleasure of working with Kelsey throughout the planning process and with Jamie as our day-of-coordinator! Both were extremely attentive and helpful - super responsive to emails and the nicest people to work with.

The venue itself is gorgeous, and overlooks the golf course where we were able to take pictures during happy hour! We had a large wedding party (about 200 people) and the ballroom was just the right size. The food was DELICIOUS! We were able to attend a food tasting event prior to picking the menu, and really enjoyed that as well! Also, the service was impeccable. Our guests had an amazing time thanks to the staff at Los Robles, and we couldn't be more pleased with our decision to have our wedding there. If you are looking for a wedding venue, look no further, because Los Robles is the one!

Our favorite features of the venue include the packages offered (great value compared to other venues in the area), beautiful locations for picture taking (it does not look like you're at a golf course at all - much more magical!), and the ability to have a sparkler exit - which was so much fun!

Thank you so much to the team at Los Robles and especially Kelsey for helping us to make it all happen!
  • Robynn
    Robynn Married on 03/30/2019

Most Amazing Day

Everything about Los Robles greens was amazing!

The Food: When looking for a venue the food was a very important detail, and the reviews of the greens were amazing and i must say they did not disappoint. For the passed hors d'oeuvres we had cheeseburger sliders and grilled cheese bruschetta and for our main course we had pesto pasta and lemon chicken with rosemary potatoes and carrots. The food was to die for, people say don't forget to eat at your wedding, well the food was so good i ate everything on the plate.

The Bar: We had an open bar and the bartender was prompt and amazing, there was never to long of a line she got everyone in and out. DON'T FORGET YOUR ID'S some of my bridesmaids forgot their ID's and weren't able to drink, just make sure everyone has theres.

Kelsey: Kelsey was the most amazing vendor that i worked with. She was involved with every part of the planning process. I know towards the end we were probably being hella needy but Kelsey answered all our emails promptly. Kelsey truly cared about making our day as special as possible. On the big day a vendor was getting on my nerves and Kelsey sensed it and went over there and straightened them out, which i appreciated so much. I think with out Kelsey our wedding wouldn't have been as amazing as it was.

All my guest raved about my wedding, they all said the food was amazing and the venue was absolutely gorgeous! If you don't choose Los Robles Greens you're silly!
  • Taylor and George
    Taylor A. Married on 03/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dream venue - rain or shine!

I was an out-of-state bride with a fiance from the Thousand Oaks area. I found the Gardens at Los Robles online and instantly fell in love! I ended up booking the venue without even seeing it in person or trying any of the food -- and let me tell you, they did NOT disappoint! When you think of California weather, you don't really picture a cool, rainy day, but that's the cards we were dealt on my wedding day and Chrissy with Los Robles still knocked it out of the park by delivering a dreamy outdoor wedding with EXCELLENT food that's presentation was as good as it tasted. Service was top notch. The drinks were great and the bartender was so nice! I have literally zero complaints on anything from my wedding day. They not only matched their glowing reviews - they exceeded them! If they can make a rainy outdoor wedding go flawlessly with zero complaints from guests/vendors alike, trust me when I tell you that you can trust them with making sure your big day is the BEST day!
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 01/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wouldn't want to get married anywhere else

Our wedding was amazing, and it was very much in part to the wonderful staff over at Los Robles Greens, Chrissy in particular. She was so responsive, friendly, and easy to work with. The venue was absolutely gorgeous the day of, and even though it rained, we were able to move the ceremony inside last minute and then have the reception outside in the post-rain air. We were able to add extra heaters fairly last minute. Seriously, SO BEAUTIFUL! I wouldn't have wanted my wedding anywhere else.
    Alison Married on 12/31/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The entire team at Los Robles Greens is fabulous! I looked into booking my wedding there but it ended up not working out for reasons no from the venue. I am seriously obsessed with the ceremony space; it's so long and creates so much anticipation as you walk down to your future spouse. I have the unique thing of also being a wedding professional. I own a bakery and Los Robles is one of our favorite places to deliver. They always take such good care of our cakes and desserts, and everyone is friendly and helpful when we deliver. You would be amazed at how much that can make a difference. It makes us want to work with their couples even more! I highly recommend couples looking for a beautiful outdoor space to check it out!
  • Tianna
    Tianna Married on 11/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wildfire Cancels Wedding, Kelsey Stepped Up!

We were SO excited to have our ceremony at The Gardens. The venue is very reasonably priced, and they were so helpful in the leadup to the big day. However, the day of our wedding was also the day that the Woolsey Fire broke out in the area this past November. We received a call from Kelsey, our venue coordinator, at 6am on the day of our wedding letting us know that the venue had been evacuated and that our wedding was cancelled – we were absolutely heart broken. Fortunately for us though, Kelsey did not give up on us. When our wedding coordinator cancelled on us as well, Kelsey stepped up to the plate and became our impromptu coordinator on that day. She worked to help us organize our vendors, assisted us in finding a new venue, hosted the groom and his groomsmen at her home so they would have a place to get ready, and took control of the timeline for the ceremony all the way through our reception. We would like to make it clear that Kelsey did not HAVE to do this, and more importantly, we didn’t even have to ASK her to do this. It was nothing short of an incredible demonstration of the type of care that Kelsey has for her clients. A HUGE part of having a successful wedding is to have the right people around you, and you cannot go wrong with the staff at Los Robles. Our wedding was not what we imagined, but thanks to the efforts of Kelsey and everyone involved, it ended up being a magical day that we would not trade for the world.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin P. Married on 10/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect in every category!

Wow. When my (now) husband and I first saw this venue, we fell in love right away!! Not only was it the beauty of this venue, but also because of the coordinator,
    Chrissy. She was amazing from start to end!!! The day could not have gone any smoother and I thank her SO much for everything she did to make our day the best day of our lives! I love the ceremony space, which doubles as a cocktail area and the reception area is nothing short of perfect. The food was amazing, as well. The trees and greenery are beautiful and made my vision of a “garden” wedding a reality!! Can I go back?!

Highly recommend this venue and the ladies who make the process so easy and flawless!
    Cassie Married on 10/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic experience at a gorgeous venue!

When my wife and I first toured Los Robles, we instantly fell in love with the venue and knew we wanted to get married there. The venue is truly stunning and my wife and her bridesmaids loved the bridal suite they got to use on the day of the wedding to get ready. Kelsey, the event coordinator was extremely friendly, insightful and responsive and made the entire wedding planning process far less stressful than we thought it would be. The staff at Los Robles was also phenomenal during the day of the wedding. We could not be happier with our decision to have our big day at Los Robles and can't imagine planning a wedding without Kelseys help.
    Cori K. Married on 10/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So amazing in every way!

The Gardens at Los Robles was my favorite vendor to work with and I would back them 100%. They were the only venue we went to tour that actually looked even better than the pictures, and I just got all the feels while visiting. Our coordinator Chrissy was seriously the best! She honestly was also a big part in why I picked the venue. She was so quick to respond, lovely, and on top of it. I knew we were in such good hands. The food was delicious (except for I heard the eggplant, don't choose that one). They also graciously upgraded all of our tri tip to steaks for free, and gave us a free tee time. Most of our friends and family are from LA and the OC, so they thought Thousand Oaks was a little random; but once they got there, they understood why because everyone LOVED our event space and thought it was so beautiful. Thank you Los Robles for making our dream wedding come true!
    Shirley Married on 10/06/2018

Love the venue!!

The venue itself is just beautiful...What's not to love??! Kelsey was incredibly professional, and need I say helpful throughout the entire process for our wedding of 300! She was also very patient with all our questions, accommodating when it came to guests with allergies, and when we had some unexpected last minute changes. The staff was friendly, and on point the day of our wedding. Thank you for making our wedding day special! The only thing I would have really liked is a restroom in the bridal for more privacy, but I would still recommend this venue!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message