Los Robles Greens Reviews

Los Robles Greens 7
  • Melena

Melena · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Dream to work with

So far very happy with our experience at Los Robles. The girls have been very attentive and responsive. Our tasting was fantastic, every time we're there they have been kind and welcoming. Looking forward to continuing to work with them!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • brittany

brittany · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely Incredible

There is truly no other way to describe this place, aside from absolutely amazingly perfect. Trust me I know that sounds like an exaggeration but it’s not.

The venue itself speaks for itself in beauty and it has an amazing staff to match. Chrissy was our point of contact from start to finish and we could not be happier. Chrissy is seriously so sweet and easy to talk to. She treated us like human beings and not just another couple walking through her door. She was there whenever we needed her and she truly took care of us from beginning to end. She answered ALL my questions and was so nice throughout the whole process, we freakn love you girl! Haha

If you thought the goodness stops there, it doesn’t. Aside from the venue itself being drop dead gorgeous (with all that greenery, you legit can save money and not even have to decorate that much) the food was to die for, from the appetizers to the main course! People were not stop telling us ALL night how amazing the food was. We chose a duet plate with salmon and chicken.. the salmon was cooked to perfection and the chicken was so damn juicy. To be quit honest, it’s damn near some of the best food we’ve ever had.

Honestly people, if you’re looking for top of line, professional yet still affordable place to get married, please pick LRG. I’m not one to go all out here but this venue and staff deserves the recognition. Now a days people just try to make money off you and send you on your way but LRG really goes that extra mile to take care of you and give you the wedding of your dreams.. just like they gave us on 8/17/19. Thank you LRG and Chrissy for being so amazing and I can’t wait to convince anyone I know to tie the knot here, so we can return and because I know they’ll be in great hands. We love LRG, thank you!!!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Morales · Married on 08/09/2019

Dream Wedding!

Our wedding was Friday August 9, 2019 and held in the Gardens area. Los Robles Greens is not only gorgeous, but the venue has so much more to offer than that. Their wedding packages are pretty affordable for the area they are located it’s a great deal for what you get! You have the option to upgrade ceremony and reception, but otherwise all of that is included. The food is amazing-way better than typical “wedding” food! Their list of preferred vendors are all a dream to work with. The venue space is always clean and well-kept. The staff is very professional and easy to communicate with. They surpassed my expectations for my wedding and I can’t thank them enough. If you are looking to get married in Thousand Oaks area, go to Los Robles! You will have the best wedding experience.

Sent on 08/10/2019
    Los Robles Greens 15
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 06/23/2019

Gorgeous Venue

Great staff! Chrissy was amazing. Breathtaking and romantic. Very customizable to fit any style.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Mara · Married on 06/23/2019

Best Wedding Ever at the Best Venue Ever!

My husband and I were searching high and low and could not find an affordable place to get married that was equally beautiful and we finally found Los Robles Greens and instantly fell in LOVE! Kelsey went above and beyond to help us with all the details. From the gorgeous outside venue, to the food, to their amazing staff and everything in between, this is a DREAM venue! Look no further and book with them!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Los Robles Greens 16
  • Becca

Rebecca · Married on 06/14/2019

Everything we wanted in a venue!

The Gardens is such a beautiful venue, it has all the essentials you need plus so many gorgeous rentals to choose from! Planning my wedding from halfway across the country was made so easy by this venue, the venue having everything I needed, plus the staff being so kind and helpful made planning our wedding from halfway across the country so easy!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Los Robles Greens 25
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Hong · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Venue

Beautiful Venue! We loved everything about it, from the food, ceremony, and reception. Kelsey was a wonder Private Event Director for us and communicated with us very well. The venue is beautiful even if there wasn't any decorations. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Los Robles Greens 26
    Los Robles Greens 27
    Los Robles Greens 28
    Los Robles Greens 29
  • Jason

Jason Feffer · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Venue

My wife and I had an amazing experience planning our wedding with Kelsey Rinaldi and the whole team at Los Robles. Kelsey went above and beyond when it came to throwing us the perfect wedding day. Anything we asked for, she handled. Along with that, she was loaded with helpful advice. From day 1 we knew we were in good hands with Los Robles. The food was delicious, the room was gorgeous, and you couldn't beat the ceremony location. If you are looking for a great affordable location, look no further than Los Robles Greens!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Los Robles Greens 30
    Los Robles Greens 31
  • Robynn

Robynn · Married on 03/30/2019

Most Amazing Day

Everything about Los Robles greens was amazing!

The Food: When looking for a venue the food was a very important detail, and the reviews of the greens were amazing and i must say they did not disappoint. For the passed hors d'oeuvres we had cheeseburger sliders and grilled cheese bruschetta and for our main course we had pesto pasta and lemon chicken with rosemary potatoes and carrots. The food was to die for, people say don't forget to eat at your wedding, well the food was so good i ate everything on the plate.

The Bar: We had an open bar and the bartender was prompt and amazing, there was never to long of a line she got everyone in and out. DON'T FORGET YOUR ID'S some of my bridesmaids forgot their ID's and weren't able to drink, just make sure everyone has theres.

Kelsey: Kelsey was the most amazing vendor that i worked with. She was involved with every part of the planning process. I know towards the end we were probably being hella needy but Kelsey answered all our emails promptly. Kelsey truly cared about making our day as special as possible. On the big day a vendor was getting on my nerves and Kelsey sensed it and went over there and straightened them out, which i appreciated so much. I think with out Kelsey our wedding wouldn't have been as amazing as it was.

All my guest raved about my wedding, they all said the food was amazing and the venue was absolutely gorgeous! If you don't choose Los Robles Greens you're silly!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Los Robles Greens 32
    Los Robles Greens 33
  • Taylor and George

Taylor and George · Married on 03/02/2019

Dream venue - rain or shine!

I was an out-of-state bride with a fiance from the Thousand Oaks area. I found the Gardens at Los Robles online and instantly fell in love! I ended up booking the venue without even seeing it in person or trying any of the food -- and let me tell you, they did NOT disappoint! When you think of California weather, you don't really picture a cool, rainy day, but that's the cards we were dealt on my wedding day and Chrissy with Los Robles still knocked it out of the park by delivering a dreamy outdoor wedding with EXCELLENT food that's presentation was as good as it tasted. Service was top notch. The drinks were great and the bartender was so nice! I have literally zero complaints on anything from my wedding day. They not only matched their glowing reviews - they exceeded them! If they can make a rainy outdoor wedding go flawlessly with zero complaints from guests/vendors alike, trust me when I tell you that you can trust them with making sure your big day is the BEST day!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Los Robles Greens 34
    Los Robles Greens 35
    Los Robles Greens 36
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 01/12/2019

Wouldn't want to get married anywhere else

Our wedding was amazing, and it was very much in part to the wonderful staff over at Los Robles Greens, Chrissy in particular. She was so responsive, friendly, and easy to work with. The venue was absolutely gorgeous the day of, and even though it rained, we were able to move the ceremony inside last minute and then have the reception outside in the post-rain air. We were able to add extra heaters fairly last minute. Seriously, SO BEAUTIFUL! I wouldn't have wanted my wedding anywhere else.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Alison · Married on 12/31/2018

The entire team at Los Robles Greens is fabulous! I looked into booking my wedding there but it ended up not working out for reasons no from the venue. I am seriously obsessed with the ceremony space; it's so long and creates so much anticipation as you walk down to your future spouse. I have the unique thing of also being a wedding professional. I own a bakery and Los Robles is one of our favorite places to deliver. They always take such good care of our cakes and desserts, and everyone is friendly and helpful when we deliver. You would be amazed at how much that can make a difference. It makes us want to work with their couples even more! I highly recommend couples looking for a beautiful outdoor space to check it out!

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • Tianna

Tianna · Married on 11/09/2018

Wildfire Cancels Wedding, Kelsey Stepped Up!

We were SO excited to have our ceremony at The Gardens. The venue is very reasonably priced, and they were so helpful in the leadup to the big day. However, the day of our wedding was also the day that the Woolsey Fire broke out in the area this past November. We received a call from Kelsey, our venue coordinator, at 6am on the day of our wedding letting us know that the venue had been evacuated and that our wedding was cancelled – we were absolutely heart broken. Fortunately for us though, Kelsey did not give up on us. When our wedding coordinator cancelled on us as well, Kelsey stepped up to the plate and became our impromptu coordinator on that day. She worked to help us organize our vendors, assisted us in finding a new venue, hosted the groom and his groomsmen at her home so they would have a place to get ready, and took control of the timeline for the ceremony all the way through our reception. We would like to make it clear that Kelsey did not HAVE to do this, and more importantly, we didn’t even have to ASK her to do this. It was nothing short of an incredible demonstration of the type of care that Kelsey has for her clients. A HUGE part of having a successful wedding is to have the right people around you, and you cannot go wrong with the staff at Los Robles. Our wedding was not what we imagined, but thanks to the efforts of Kelsey and everyone involved, it ended up being a magical day that we would not trade for the world.

Sent on 02/14/2019
    Los Robles Greens 37
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Perri · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect in every category!

Wow. When my (now) husband and I first saw this venue, we fell in love right away!! Not only was it the beauty of this venue, but also because of the coordinator,
    Chrissy. She was amazing from start to end!!! The day could not have gone any smoother and I thank her SO much for everything she did to make our day the best day of our lives! I love the ceremony space, which doubles as a cocktail area and the reception area is nothing short of perfect. The food was amazing, as well. The trees and greenery are beautiful and made my vision of a “garden” wedding a reality!! Can I go back?!

Highly recommend this venue and the ladies who make the process so easy and flawless!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Los Robles Greens 38
    Los Robles Greens 39
    Los Robles Greens 40
    Los Robles Greens 41
    Los Robles Greens 42

cassie · Married on 10/26/2018

Fantastic experience at a gorgeous venue!

When my wife and I first toured Los Robles, we instantly fell in love with the venue and knew we wanted to get married there. The venue is truly stunning and my wife and her bridesmaids loved the bridal suite they got to use on the day of the wedding to get ready. Kelsey, the event coordinator was extremely friendly, insightful and responsive and made the entire wedding planning process far less stressful than we thought it would be. The staff at Los Robles was also phenomenal during the day of the wedding. We could not be happier with our decision to have our big day at Los Robles and can't imagine planning a wedding without Kelseys help.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Cori Kambara · Married on 10/20/2018

So amazing in every way!

The Gardens at Los Robles was my favorite vendor to work with and I would back them 100%. They were the only venue we went to tour that actually looked even better than the pictures, and I just got all the feels while visiting. Our coordinator Chrissy was seriously the best! She honestly was also a big part in why I picked the venue. She was so quick to respond, lovely, and on top of it. I knew we were in such good hands. The food was delicious (except for I heard the eggplant, don't choose that one). They also graciously upgraded all of our tri tip to steaks for free, and gave us a free tee time. Most of our friends and family are from LA and the OC, so they thought Thousand Oaks was a little random; but once they got there, they understood why because everyone LOVED our event space and thought it was so beautiful. Thank you Los Robles for making our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Los Robles Greens 43

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2018

I found this venue on Pinterest and was so excited to learn it was near me! It’s such a beautiful and magical place to hold your special day! We met with Kelsey and she was so helpful and you could tell she loves what she does. She went over everything and made our experience great. The price was great too! All of our guest kept complimenting the venue and service all night. I’m so happy that we found this place and had our dream wedding! Thank you Los Robles Greens!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Los Robles Greens 44
    Los Robles Greens 45
    Los Robles Greens 46
    Los Robles Greens 47
    Los Robles Greens 48

Ryan · Married on 06/16/2018

This venue exceeded our expectations! The price was affordable. Staff was remarkable. Our coordinator, Kelsey, worked with us all the way from Texas. Personally, they are all fun and excited to arrange events, and one of my favorite moments, was the chance to drive on the course in a golf cart for the first time. It wasn’t planned and we had to be cautious about golf balls flying in the air, such a mind-blowing moment but a moment we will never forget. They made everything so easy for us and they made it so beautiful for us on the wedding day. We were worry free!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Annie-Michele · Married on 02/03/2018

I was married at the Gardens in October 2017 and it was truly magical! The venue is clean and naturally beautiful with tons of well-kept up greenery . Kelsey was so great to work with and made the entire process super fun and easy. I am so happy that we chose the Gardens to get married ! Loved how everything was included at this venue, from the tables, food, and the linens! Everything flowed so nicely from the ceremony space, to the cocktail hour, and into the beautiful reception area with stunning strung lights, grass, and a little waterfall! We received many compliments on the area and the food and our pictures look fantastic! I would recommend this venue to anybody!

Sent on 02/14/2018
    Los Robles Greens 49
    Los Robles Greens 50
    Los Robles Greens 51
    Los Robles Greens 52

Elizabeth · Married on 10/25/2017

I've photographed twice at this venue and it's always been a joy. There are so many beautiful spots for photography and the staff is A+. Everything runs smoothly. This is a fantastic location to get married and I highly recommend it!

Sent on 04/29/2018
    Los Robles Greens 53
    Los Robles Greens 54
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/30/2017

My Husband, Brad and I got married September 30, 2017 at The Gardens at Los Robles Greens. We had a large wedding so we thought finding a space that would fit 300+ people and offer everything without having to outsource all vendors seemed like it would be a struggle at first but then we found The Gardens. Let me tell you, this venue is one in a million! I am a believer in less is more so it’s easy to envision your perfect day right away when you have such a naturally gorgeous space like The Gardens, it is so breathtaking. This venue like nothing I had even seen before. I have always dreamed of a garden wedding and Brad always wanted a golf course wedding – it was meant to be! It was the first venue we checked out and from that day on we compared everywhere else to The Gardens – we both said we better book this venue before it’s too late! Kelsey from start to finish made every step along the way easy, fun, special and truly an all-around amazing experience. She made us feel so at ease during the planning process, she offered amazing advice, was beyond helpful, went above and beyond to make sure the details we dreamed of were made possible without hesitation and never once did she make me feel like I was losing my marbles even when I thought I was about to while planning the wedding from three hours away. This venue truly has everything you can imagine- they take care of everything! And what they don’t take care of personally they know who can, their preferred vendor list is fantastic, reliable and offers plenty of options. Every couple has the dream of a perfect day and easy planning but you hear stories of planning being difficult or horror stories that happen during planning or even the day of but not when you are working with Kelsey and Chrissy, they know what they are doing and they want it to be perfect for you and you families. I would do it 100 times over and not change a thing. Thank you, Kelsey, Chrissy and everyone at The Gardens.
    - The Bakers

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Los Robles Greens 55

Kaitlin · Married on 07/29/2017

This place is AMAZING! My husband and I got married there in July 2017. The ability to have your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all in one spot was so convenient, and the venue could not be more gorgeous! Not to mention rentals and linens included in your package and the food is awesome! We still have people talking about how good it was, which is impressive since it was a buffet dinner for 200!!! Also, the venue and golf course have so many picturesque back drops for photos - we are so in love with our photos (our photographer - Lucas Rossi - was a recommended vendor from The Gardens too!). The girls who work the weddings - Chrissy and Kelsey - are professional, responsive and above all else, make you feel like you are the priority! This place has lots going on all of the time, yet every time we were there, they focused on just us and our wedding day. The venue also helped my dad set up tee times for a little golf tournament he wanted to throw the day before. Our wedding day was everything we wanted and more! I cannot recommend this venue enough!

Sent on 09/17/2017
    Los Robles Greens 60
    Los Robles Greens 61
    Los Robles Greens 62

Ellen · Married on 07/08/2017

We kind of had love at first sight with this venue. From the very first time we spoke to Chrissy (who was our contact person) we knew this would be our wedding venue. Not only is the venue itself beautiful, but the coordinators are amazing to work with. Chrissy was super responsive, recommended amazing vendors and had creative ideas to address questions and concerns we had. We loved the events they hosted throughout the year, like wedding shows where you can meet vendors. Our favorite was the food tasting, where the venue throws a big event for all the couples to try all the menu options. Not only was it delicious, but it was fun to meet other couples getting married at the venue.

The only slight negative about this venue is that there is a noise ordinance in the area and the DJ is limited in how loud music can be played. Some of our guests asked why the music was so quiet. I thought it was fine and everyone had fun. But it could have bit a louder.

Overall, this venue is amazing, and a great value. We got so many compliments from our guests! I would highly recommend it if you are planning an outdoor wedding.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Megan · Married on 06/10/2017

The Gardens is beautiful and Kelsey was there to any questions we had the whole way! Food was great I received many compliments

Sent on 06/26/2017