Lori's Flowers Reviews

Lori's Flowers 6
Lori's Flowers 7

Gina Chantland · Married on 08/03/2019

Gorgeous Flowers for Our Daughter's Wedding

Lori at Lori's Flowers provided the most beautiful floral arrangements for our daughter's wedding - from the bouquets, to the centerpieces and the two arches, to the sweetheart table and cake and all of the other special touches she provided. Everything was just stunning. The color palette was gorgeous and complemented the bridal party attire and other decor perfectly. Lori's assistants, Kourtnee, Mason and Chuck, were terrific, too, and you could see their attention to detail. We received numerous compliments on how lovely all of the floral accompaniment was. I don't think what our daughter had envisioned could have been captured any better! We appreciated all of the hard work by all members of the team with our slightly unconventional set up. Lori's artistry really did make this event extra special and we would happily recommend Lori's Flowers to anyone in need of beautiful flowers for whatever the occasion.

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Denise

Denise Draper · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing experience

When I was looking for a florist I vetted a handful of florists and Lori stood out as I could tell she understood my vision. She was incredibly responsive and collaborative the months leading up to my wedding, I sent her many photos of inspiration for color and style of flowers and she recreated them to a tee.

The flowers the day of my wedding could not have turned out better. She created the most romantic aisle and ceremony, she found creative ways to repurpose these flowers for the reception and the table arrangements could not have been more beautiful.

She is a pro, lovely to work with and does amazing work!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Mary Alice Collins · Married on 07/20/2019

Above and beyond

The flowers at my daughter's wedding surpassed expectations. The centerpieces, altar sprays and bridal bouquet were beautifully arranged, fulsome and bursting with fresh blooms. Lori took special care to seek out the best blossoms in the bunch, even locating gorgeous peonies for the bridesmaids. Her creativity in repurposing flowers in different spaces was brilliant.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Brittani

Brittani Finney · Married on 07/12/2019

Lori and her team exceeded our expectations!

Lori and her team were AMAZING! I let Lori know what my colors were and a few samples of what I liked and let her take it from there. Lori exceeded our expectations and we could not be more happy with how our ceremony arch, bouquets, boutonniere's and the center pieces turned out. Our family and friends have raved at how beautiful the flowers turned out and how it added to the beauty of the venue. I will recommend Lori and her team any day!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Lori's Flowers 8
    Lori's Flowers 9
  • Anna

Anna Bojorquez · Married on 06/01/2019

BEAUTIFUL and professional!

Thank you Lori! Not only were our bouquets and centerpieces exactly what I’d hoped for I have to say your communication and professionalism was the BEST part. Planning my wedding and coordinating with vendors was the most stressful part. You always got back to me, called me , we met a few times and you re- re confirmed ideas and colors and plans right up to a few days before and I loved that! You reassured me it was going to be beautiful and when I walked into our reception room the flowers took my breath away. Thank you for many my vision and dream come true! Anna

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Lori's Flowers 10
    Lori's Flowers 11

Hi Anna,
    It was such a pleasure working with you. It makes me so happy to know that we met your vision.
    Congratulations to you and Ernesto!!
  • Dominique

Dominique Vera · Married on 05/26/2019

Floral perfection

Lori's Flowers are simply AMAZING! She really took our wildflower theme wedding and used her floral creativity to transform our wedding ceremony and reception venue into a storybook fairytale. I absolutely loved my bridal bouquet with all the wildflowers and ribbons. The bridesmaid bouquets and flower crowns were perfect! The centerpieces were gold. All the floral detail for the ceremony, the flowers around the chuppah, the petals lining up the walkway, and the flowers hanging lining the aisle chairs all were perfect. I truly thank you for all that you did to make our dream wildflower wedding a reality! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Lori's Flowers 23
    Lori's Flowers 24
  • Therese

Therese K. · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful beyond anything we had imagined.

Lori was amazing from the first contact through to our beautiful wedding day. I contacted Lori in January for an intimate backyard wedding the first weekend in May. Lori right away came to see the backyard and immediately had a vision. Her vision combined with my two inspiration photos resulted in a wedding day more beautiful than I could have imagined. Every floral arrangement, from the beautiful arch to the elaborate pedestal arrangements to the table arrangements which doubled as aisle decor was exquisitely executed with an abundance of flowers. Lori and her assistant showed up the morning of the ceremony and quickly turned my backyard into a beautiful ceremony venue, making sure every detail was addressed right down to the rose petals for the aisle. Lori also left detailed instructions with the caterer on placement of the arrangements for the reception which immediately followed to ensure all flowers were properly cared for. Lori’s vision and floral artistry for our backyard wedding far exceeded my expectations. Every guest, including my husband commented on the abundant, beautiful flowers. Thank you Lori for making our wedding day beautiful beyond our dreams!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Lori's Flowers 25
    Lori's Flowers 26
    Lori's Flowers 27
    Lori's Flowers 28

Lori's Flowers's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you and help transform your charming backyard into a beautiful ceremony space. We wish you all the very best to the Newlyweds.
    Congratulations!
    Best Wishes,

Erica · Married on 03/09/2019

Lori made my dreams come true!

We could not be happier with the service we received from Lori. She accommodated us on relatively short notice and was very flexible, providing us with options on how to save a bit of money while also receiving her quality service. She was always kind and professional. On the day of our wedding I was amazed at how she got all the details just right. Our arrangements were the perfect balance between boho and traditional and I honestly can't imagine anyone doing a better job than Lori did. When I look back at my wedding, I will always remember how beautiful her work was. She is a true artist.

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Lori's Flowers 29
    Lori's Flowers 30
  • Taylor and George

Taylor and George · Married on 03/02/2019

If you want the best... choose Lori

Lori is a top notch wedding florist and you can't go wrong with hiring her. I was from out of town and she was able to go off of inspiration pictures and samples that I mailed her to pull off my dream florals. She was very open to tweaking things to make them how I had envisioned and when you talk about flexibility -- this florist went above and beyond to make sure that last minute rain and a not so cute clear tent didn't interfere with me having a beautiful ceremony. She took what was supposed to be my pergola and aisle decor and turned my ceremony tent into a BEAUTIFUL, dreamy space. She is reasonably priced, punctual, and will go above and beyond to make sure your wedding vision comes to life! Can not recommend enough!

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Lori's Flowers 31
    Lori's Flowers 32

Dear Taylor and George,
    It turned out to be a very special day even with all the rain. Thank you for trusting me to make the last minute design changes to transform your tent into a beautiful ceremony space. Congratulations to the Newlyweds!

Lori · Married on 10/21/2018

100% choose Lori!!

My husband and I are truly so grateful for the incredible work Lori and her team have done for our wedding. They made our wedding unbelievably beautiful and picture perfect. I was so in love with all the flowers and I'm still thinking about them currently while we are on our honeymoon!
    We HIGHLY recommend Lori to anyone who wants amazing and unforgettable flowers and arrangements! Not to mention, she was such a pleasure to work with and really will capture any vision you have!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Lori and Greg,
    I loved working with both of you and your families and I’m so thrilled we exceeded all your expectations. It was an honor. Now go enjoy your Honeymoon!!!
  • I

Ilene · Married on 09/08/2018

Dear Lori – I don’t know how to say this any other way, but, amazing, outstanding and exceptional.
    The flowers were unbelievable and everyone talked about how incredible every flower looked. The centerpieces were spectacular and the sweetheart table was just gorgeous. The girls and guys flowers were so stunning. It just could not have been more beautiful. Thank you for an amazing, wonderful job. I will certainly send your name around to all of our friends. Thank you again for making Jessica and Zach’s wedding so very special.
    Best regards,
    ID

Sent on 09/11/2018

Lori's Flowers's reply:

I loved your venue! It was so wonderful working with your family on their wedding.
    All my best ,

Leanne · Married on 09/08/2018

My son surprised me wih the date of his wedding. They had decided to do a simple cerermony immediately and a destination wedding later when all the famiiy could attend. Lori was absolutely amazing and calmly handled my needs with great suggestions to make it all work. The bride and I both cried when we saw her beautiful bouquet. I simply cannot thank Lori enough for helping me make their special day so beautiful.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Lori's Flowers's reply:

I love a last minute wedding! It was my pleasure. Wishing the Newlyweds the very best.

Sheri · event on 07/15/2018

Lori is created beautiful floral centerpieces for the bridal shower. She is creative and a very lovely person to work with.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Ruth · Married on 07/14/2018

Your amazing Lori!! The flowers and decor for my wedding were gorgeous!!! I highly recommend Lori’s Flowers. Can’t get over the chuppah!!! Thank you Lori.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Lori's Flowers 33

Lori's Flowers's reply:

Thank you Ruth and Vitaly.
    It was my pleasure designing for you.
    All the best to the Newlyweds !

Jie · Married on 05/19/2018

I was introduced to Lori through my wedding planner Sharon from little birdies events and co. Lori surpassed all our expectations! I met with several florists and none of whom could match Lori’s enthusiasm or pricing! You can tell she really loved what she did and her excitement made me even more excited to work with her!

She’s super responsive and worked with us to make sure the wedding we envisioned came out to be even better than we imagined! Lori’s work on our wedding day truly took my breath away! The flowers were gorgeous! We feel so lucky and blessed to have connected with her.

If you are looking for an amazing florist, I promise you won’t have any regrets if you go with Lori!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Lori's Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jie and Sam for entrusting me with your pink cherry blossom inspired wedding. It was so great to work with both of you and I hope to see you again on a future event.

Paul · Married on 05/19/2018

Everything was perfect 10/10! Thank you Lori!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Lori's Flowers's reply:

Wishing you and Victoria all the very best. Thank you so much for choosing us to design your Florals.

Christina · Married on 05/12/2018

Lori's Flowers were amazing. She remmebered the type of look I wanted and did her best to make my dreams come true. Everything was to die for! my wedding Venue even asked us if they could use the way our wedding was decorated to post on their websites for others brides to be inspired. It truly was a dream come true!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Hi Christina,
    It was such a pleasure working with you and thank you for entrusting me with your wedding flowers. Wishing you and Alvin all the very best. Can’t wait for the photos!!

Emily · Married on 05/06/2018

Beautiful flowers and Lori was there with me every step of the way!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Daniel · Married on 05/06/2018

Lori truly made our wedding beautiful and special. Her attention to detail, sense of style, and professionalism are unsurpassed. We would choose her again and again!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Lori's Flowers's reply:

Congratulations Dan and Emily and thank you for your wonderful review. Your wedding at the Wilshire Ebell was truly magical. We wish you both the very best!!

Liz · Married on 05/05/2018

Lori did a wonderful job on our wedding flowers. Colors and arrangements were beautiful.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Lori's Flowers's reply:

Congratulations to you and Bill. We wish you the very best.

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2018

Lori and her team were amazing from start to finish! She was so attentive and really cared about bringing our vision to life. Throughout the process we exchanged ideas, inspiration boards & random instagram photos to gather ideas, and it was clear from the beginning that Lori was going to go above and beyond for us, while being considerate of our budget constraints and priorities. Our flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and Lori's team was professional, on time, and didn't leave one flower petal out of place. Thank you Lori for making our wedding absolutely stunning!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Lori's Flowers 34

Lori's Flowers's reply:

Thank you Sarah and Matt for trusting us with your special day. It was such a gift to a designer for you to give me your color palette and let me run with it!! It opens up so many design possibilities and creates magic!!! Sending lots of love and good wishes to you and and Matt!

Marion · Married on 03/10/2018

The arrangements were beautiful and would highly recommended Lori!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Hi Marion,
    It was so wonderful working with you and Glenn and the family. The photos are gorgeous!!

Naoko · Married on 01/23/2018

Lori did my flower arrangement for my wedding 10 years ago. It was so beautiful and I couldn't forget how beautiful it was. I found her again and she arrange flowers for my mother's 70 years birthday. She is amazing job and it was the best decision I made. I truly love her flower arrangment!!

Sent on 02/01/2018
    Lori's Flowers 35
    Lori's Flowers 36
    Lori's Flowers 37
    Lori's Flowers 38
    Lori's Flowers 39

Hi Naoko and Daniel,
    I’m so happy that we were able to re connect with you again after doing your wedding 10 years ago! (It seems like yesterday) Happy 70th Birthday to your Mom!!

Judy · Married on 10/28/2017

Thank you Lori for creating a truly magical evening for our son's wedding. The centerpieces, bouquets, aisle, and attention to details in the room made the wedding so special and memorable for not just us, but for all of our guests. People are still talking about how beautiful you made the room look! Working with you was definitely a pleasure! Judy

Sent on 11/02/2017

Lori's Flowers's reply:

Always a pleasure working with you Judy and I feel so honored to have been a part of such a major event in your families lives.