Lori's Flowers Reviews

Lori's Flowers 5
Lori's Flowers 6
Lori's Flowers 7

Erica · Married on 03/09/2019

Lori made my dreams come true!

We could not be happier with the service we received from Lori. She accommodated us on relatively short notice and was very flexible, providing us with options on how to save a bit of money while also receiving her quality service. She was always kind and professional. On the day of our wedding I was amazed at how she got all the details just right. Our arrangements were the perfect balance between boho and traditional and I honestly can't imagine anyone doing a better job than Lori did. When I look back at my wedding, I will always remember how beautiful her work was. She is a true artist.

Lori's Flowers 8
    Lori's Flowers 9
  • Taylor and George

Taylor and George · Married on 03/02/2019

If you want the best... choose Lori

Lori is a top notch wedding florist and you can't go wrong with hiring her. I was from out of town and she was able to go off of inspiration pictures and samples that I mailed her to pull off my dream florals. She was very open to tweaking things to make them how I had envisioned and when you talk about flexibility -- this florist went above and beyond to make sure that last minute rain and a not so cute clear tent didn't interfere with me having a beautiful ceremony. She took what was supposed to be my pergola and aisle decor and turned my ceremony tent into a BEAUTIFUL, dreamy space. She is reasonably priced, punctual, and will go above and beyond to make sure your wedding vision comes to life! Can not recommend enough!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Lori's Flowers 10
    Lori's Flowers 11

Dear Taylor and George,
    It turned out to be a very special day even with all the rain. Thank you for trusting me to make the last minute design changes to transform your tent into a beautiful ceremony space. Congratulations to the Newlyweds!

Lori · Married on 10/21/2018

100% choose Lori!!

My husband and I are truly so grateful for the incredible work Lori and her team have done for our wedding. They made our wedding unbelievably beautiful and picture perfect. I was so in love with all the flowers and I'm still thinking about them currently while we are on our honeymoon!
    We HIGHLY recommend Lori to anyone who wants amazing and unforgettable flowers and arrangements! Not to mention, she was such a pleasure to work with and really will capture any vision you have!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Lori and Greg,
    I loved working with both of you and your families and I’m so thrilled we exceeded all your expectations. It was an honor. Now go enjoy your Honeymoon!!!
  • I

Ilene · Married on 09/08/2018

Dear Lori – I don’t know how to say this any other way, but, amazing, outstanding and exceptional.
    The flowers were unbelievable and everyone talked about how incredible every flower looked. The centerpieces were spectacular and the sweetheart table was just gorgeous. The girls and guys flowers were so stunning. It just could not have been more beautiful. Thank you for an amazing, wonderful job. I will certainly send your name around to all of our friends. Thank you again for making Jessica and Zach’s wedding so very special.
    Best regards,
    ID

Sent on 09/11/2018

Lori's Flowers's reply:

I loved your venue! It was so wonderful working with your family on their wedding.
    All my best ,

Leanne · Married on 09/08/2018

My son surprised me wih the date of his wedding. They had decided to do a simple cerermony immediately and a destination wedding later when all the famiiy could attend. Lori was absolutely amazing and calmly handled my needs with great suggestions to make it all work. The bride and I both cried when we saw her beautiful bouquet. I simply cannot thank Lori enough for helping me make their special day so beautiful.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Lori's Flowers's reply:

I love a last minute wedding! It was my pleasure. Wishing the Newlyweds the very best.

Ruth · Married on 07/14/2018

Your amazing Lori!! The flowers and decor for my wedding were gorgeous!!! I highly recommend Lori’s Flowers. Can’t get over the chuppah!!! Thank you Lori.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Lori's Flowers 12

Lori's Flowers's reply:

Thank you Ruth and Vitaly.
    It was my pleasure designing for you.
    All the best to the Newlyweds !

Jie · Married on 05/19/2018

I was introduced to Lori through my wedding planner Sharon from little birdies events and co. Lori surpassed all our expectations! I met with several florists and none of whom could match Lori’s enthusiasm or pricing! You can tell she really loved what she did and her excitement made me even more excited to work with her!

She’s super responsive and worked with us to make sure the wedding we envisioned came out to be even better than we imagined! Lori’s work on our wedding day truly took my breath away! The flowers were gorgeous! We feel so lucky and blessed to have connected with her.

If you are looking for an amazing florist, I promise you won’t have any regrets if you go with Lori!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Lori's Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jie and Sam for entrusting me with your pink cherry blossom inspired wedding. It was so great to work with both of you and I hope to see you again on a future event.

Paul · Married on 05/19/2018

Everything was perfect 10/10! Thank you Lori!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Lori's Flowers's reply:

Wishing you and Victoria all the very best. Thank you so much for choosing us to design your Florals.

Christina · Married on 05/12/2018

Lori's Flowers were amazing. She remmebered the type of look I wanted and did her best to make my dreams come true. Everything was to die for! my wedding Venue even asked us if they could use the way our wedding was decorated to post on their websites for others brides to be inspired. It truly was a dream come true!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Hi Christina,
    It was such a pleasure working with you and thank you for entrusting me with your wedding flowers. Wishing you and Alvin all the very best. Can’t wait for the photos!!

Emily · Married on 05/06/2018

Beautiful flowers and Lori was there with me every step of the way!

Daniel · Married on 05/06/2018

Lori truly made our wedding beautiful and special. Her attention to detail, sense of style, and professionalism are unsurpassed. We would choose her again and again!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Lori's Flowers's reply:

Congratulations Dan and Emily and thank you for your wonderful review. Your wedding at the Wilshire Ebell was truly magical. We wish you both the very best!!

Liz · Married on 05/05/2018

Lori did a wonderful job on our wedding flowers. Colors and arrangements were beautiful.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Lori's Flowers's reply:

Congratulations to you and Bill. We wish you the very best.

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2018

Lori and her team were amazing from start to finish! She was so attentive and really cared about bringing our vision to life. Throughout the process we exchanged ideas, inspiration boards & random instagram photos to gather ideas, and it was clear from the beginning that Lori was going to go above and beyond for us, while being considerate of our budget constraints and priorities. Our flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and Lori's team was professional, on time, and didn't leave one flower petal out of place. Thank you Lori for making our wedding absolutely stunning!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Lori's Flowers 13

Lori's Flowers's reply:

Thank you Sarah and Matt for trusting us with your special day. It was such a gift to a designer for you to give me your color palette and let me run with it!! It opens up so many design possibilities and creates magic!!! Sending lots of love and good wishes to you and and Matt!

Marion · Married on 03/10/2018

The arrangements were beautiful and would highly recommended Lori!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Hi Marion,
    It was so wonderful working with you and Glenn and the family. The photos are gorgeous!!

Naoko · Married on 01/23/2018

Lori did my flower arrangement for my wedding 10 years ago. It was so beautiful and I couldn't forget how beautiful it was. I found her again and she arrange flowers for my mother's 70 years birthday. She is amazing job and it was the best decision I made. I truly love her flower arrangment!!

Sent on 02/01/2018
    Lori's Flowers 14
    Lori's Flowers 15
    Lori's Flowers 16
    Lori's Flowers 17
    Lori's Flowers 18

Hi Naoko and Daniel,
    I’m so happy that we were able to re connect with you again after doing your wedding 10 years ago! (It seems like yesterday) Happy 70th Birthday to your Mom!!

Judy · Married on 10/28/2017

Thank you Lori for creating a truly magical evening for our son's wedding. The centerpieces, bouquets, aisle, and attention to details in the room made the wedding so special and memorable for not just us, but for all of our guests. People are still talking about how beautiful you made the room look! Working with you was definitely a pleasure! Judy

Sent on 11/02/2017

Lori's Flowers's reply:

Always a pleasure working with you Judy and I feel so honored to have been a part of such a major event in your families lives.

Alexandra · Married on 10/28/2017

I can not say enough wonderful things about Loris flowers! She did both my bridal shower and wedding and knocked both events out of the park. Not only were my flowers beautiful Lori listened to every single one of my crazy ideas and turned them into something spectacular. After receiving compliment after compliment of how stunning my center pieces, bouquets and ceremony pieces were it wasn't hard to tell that I had made the BEST choice by choosing Lori to do my flowers. She was an absolute doll to work with and I can't wait to book her for my next big event. Lori I owe you one plus a million for blowing my expectations out of the water. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Lori's Flowers 19
    Lori's Flowers 20

Lori's Flowers's reply:

Thank you Alex for your heartfelt review. We loved working with you and can’t wait to see the pro photos. Happy New Year!

Alyssa · Married on 08/19/2017

Lori was incredible to work with and did an amazing job creating beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding! She is incredibly responsive, so kind, and very easy to work with. I feel so fortunate to have found a florist who was super accommodating with some of my less than traditional ideas (using Bourbon bottles as vases and a gold sequin aisle runner!), and did an AMAZING job bringing them to life. Lori is also very creative and the suggestions she had and ideas she came up with really helped set vibe and ambiance we were going for (everything from how to maximize the use of our floral throughout various parts of the event, to how to stage the ceremony space for the most impact). Seeing all of her work day of I was blown away -- and so were our guests! As an added bonus, she even sent me some beautiful videos she was able to capture of me coming down the aisle (which was such a treat to wake up to the day after the wedding!). Thanks Lori for being an incredible part of my wedding dream team!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Lori's Flowers's reply:

Thank you Alyssa and Lauren for your wonderful review. You were so fun to work with and it was an honor to be a part of the team!!!
    Wishing you both a lifetime of Love,

Sheri · Married on 08/14/2017

Lori’s Flowers did a beautiful job creating exquisite floral centerpieces for a bridal shower I hosted. Lori was creative, professional, and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Thank you Sheri.
    Such a pleasure working with you and always love decorating El Cabellero Country Club.
    All my best,

Nancy · Married on 08/04/2017

Thank you Lori for the unbelievably gorgeous wedding bouquets for my three daughters and myself for our fairly unconventional wedding at Montrose Bowl a couple of nights ago!!! Lori is not just a florist, but an artist and someone who cares about what the bride wants! We met before the wedding and she truly listened to what I wanted in our bouquets. My wonderful groom and I were creating our perfect, wacky wedding on a budget and Lori kept that in mind. We spoke, which was fun in itself, and in the end I asked her to use her best judgement and creativity in creating our bouquets!! What she created far exceeded my expectations! We also rented a chuppa from Lori for our non-traditional, traditional Jewish wedding. She came early to assemble it, decorated it beautifully and ladened it with rose petals!!! Our friends are still marveling that there was a chuppa in a bowling alley! Lori was a doll to work with and made the whole experience stress-free and really fun!! Between my new groom and I we have five adult kids. We will only be calling Lori for any of their weddings or any of their life events! Thank you Lori, not only for the beautiful flowers, but for how much you cared about our wedding and our happiness!!! Give Lori a call and you will feel her caring nature along with her professionalism! I promise, you won't be sorry!!

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

We worked with Lori's Flowers for our engagement photoshoot last month as we thought flowers would be the perfect compliment to our boho/nature theme. Since I'm not an expert on flowers I gave Lori the colors of our outfits and the general style I wanted (bohemian, romantic) and let her run with the colors! She made me a gorgeous flower crown and a beautiful whimsical bouquet that worked PERFECTLY with both of my dresses and honestly made the photos 10x more gorgeous. I wouldn't have changed a thing about either of the pieces she made, and I felt like a princess all day. Thank you Lori's Flowers!!!!!

Cory · Married on 06/10/2017

Lori was incredible for our wedding! She was flexible, has plenty of options, was incredibly collaborative, and on the day of we were blown away with how everything turned out. It met out expectations and well beyond. We also had very particular and semi difficult flower choices which she miraculously found and created perfect bouquets. The arrangements were all stunning and we kept getting compliments on everything.

Dawn · Married on 11/12/2016

Look no further! We used Lori's Flowers for both my daughter's wedding in 2015 and my own recent wedding on 11/12/16. Lori's amazing insight took my vision and created floral arrangements and a bridal bouquet that was beyond anything I could have imagined. And her attention to detail with our color scheme was spot on. My guests were seriously fighting over who would take home the centerpieces. Lori offered several cost-saving tips, and was there to guide us through the entire process. You'll be selling yourself short by not working with Lori to make all your wedding decor come to life!

Aubrey · Married on 10/29/2016

Lori was such a dream to work with! Lori was helpful, kind, creative, and affordable. From our first consultation, she thoroughly asked us to envision our dream wedding details. She has samples of her décor elements in her showroom, so we were able to play around with our ideas right on the spot. Upon realizing at the end of our conversation that we were under budget, we even doubled the size of our chuppah flowers.

Lori's recommendation to re-use flowers from our ceremony for our reception saved us tons of money, and she executed the logistics of doing so flawlessly. So many of our guests commented on the absolute gorgeousness of our wedding, and we attribute that in large part to Lori.