Lori Sparkman Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

1 User photo

Kelly J. Married on 10/16/2021

Fabulous Photographer

Lori photographed my daughter’s wedding at Alda’s Magnolia Hill and did an incredible job! She was so fun and we have loved every picture she has sent us. We cannot thank her enough and so glad she was the one who got to shoot her special day!

Lori Sparkman Photography's reply:

This wedding was a complete JOY to be a part of. I don't cry too often but yall got me TWICE! Such a great day!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 10/12/2019

An Artist of Portraits!

Lori is an amazing and gifted photographer! She is so easy to work with and captures the true personality of the people she photographs. She was our wedding photographer for our daughter’s special day and took so much time to photograph each beautiful detail. She went above and beyond for not only the wedding, but the engagement and bridal sessions, also. The morning of the wedding, she even drove out of town to come photograph my daughter and her bridesmaids while getting ready for the wedding ceremony. She is truly the best!

Kandace M. Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing Photographer

Lori is simply amazing! Very easy to communicate with via phone or email and truly takes the times to capture the best photos. I used her for both my Bridal Portraits and Wedding Day photos and couldn't be happier. She also has a great sense of humor which makes working with her that much easier and fun!
    Jessica Married on 06/10/2017
    Lori is so sweet and such fun to work with. She takes absolutely amazing photos and makes sure to capture all those small little moments that you will cherish forever. I couldn't imagine a better capture of our special day! I look forward to working with Lori for future events and will highly recommend her! She is such a talented and wonderful person.
    Erin Married on 03/25/2017
    Lori is an amazing photographer!! She knows just how to capture every special moment. She is fun, sweet, and easy to work with. I had bridal portraits and wedding pictures done with Lori. My bridal portraits are gorgeous and the few pics I've seen from the wedding are gorgeous, as well. I can't wait to see the rest. I will definitely use Lori again for other occasions.
    Brittni Married on 06/11/2016
    If you are in the market for a photographer who doesn't take her clients serious, respond quickly, or one who takes horrid pictures...YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE! Lori is an amazing photographer who did our engagement photos and wedding photos, and THEY ARE AMAZING! Lori not only puts all her clients first, but she can truly capture any idea you can think of. As an out-of-town bride, I assumed it would be stressful to get all the sessions and pictures done, but Lori worked so well with us and was able to work around our travels ( since we traveled to Little Rock for our ceremony). My choice in our wedding photographer is not a choice I would ever change, if given the chance! Lori Rocks!!
    Taylor Married on 05/28/2016
    I am so very glad that I chose Lori Sparkman Photography for my engagements and wedding day photos! Lori takes beautiful pictures, but she is also so great to work with and makes you feel comfortable while taking pictures! She captured every single part of one of the greatest days of my life perfectly! I couldn't have asked for better! Definitely recommend her! Love Lori Sparkman Photography!
  • User2679059 2+ years ago
    Lori photographed our engagements, bridals, and wedding. We couldn't be happier with the results! Not only did she do an amazing job, but she is also super fun to work with!
    Brooke Married on 05/14/2016
    When planning our wedding, I knew that selecting an amazing photographer was one of the most important decisions I was going to make! I spent hours researching photographers all over the state. One of the things I noticed right away about LSP was her ability to capture beautiful outdoor images that showcased each couples personalities. Before booking, my mom and I met with her at a coffee shop in Little Rock, Right away I knew she was the photographer for us. She was laid back, down to earth, and not to mention shared some incredible images with us! We booked her on the spot for an engagement session, bridal portraits, and all day wedding coverage with an additional photographer. We had our engagement session on our land in Northwest Arkansas. Lori traveled to us which was a blessing since our cabin in the woods is such a big part of who we are. She captured some incredible images. One of our favorites is an image of us sitting in the mud next to our canoe on the bank of the pond, the mud was totally worth the shot (trust her when she makes suggestions)! That picture is hanging on our wall as a centerpiece in our home! My bridal session was held at the ceremony location. Lori had never seen our venue so it was important to me that we go there for the bridal pictures. The weather forecast was terrible! I remember going to the salon to do my hair and makeup trial and watching the downpour outside the window. Lori was very supportive and positive and reminded me that the weather could and would change. She watched the radar and noticed we were going to have a window and met us an hour earlier than planned. The overcast day made for some of the most beautiful dramatic images I have ever seen! The wedding was no different. Our bridal party was big and she was able to keep everyone laughing and relaxed (even the boys)! We love our wedding images and would highly recommend Lori to anyone! It's safe to say that we will definitely use her for any future sessions!
    Amina Married on 01/05/2016
    Lori is the greatest. We only contacted her about a month before the wedding and she was on it. She is very accommodating and helpful. super fun and funny. It felt like having a friend take our photos. My mother-in-law and sisters loved her. She was also ready to jump in and help with anything needed whenever we needed it. I highly recommend her.
    Lacey Married on 12/05/2015
    It's practically impossible to not fall in love with Lori Sparkman Photography! She makes you feel so comfortable and so beautiful. She's photographed my most important life events and I wouldn't trade those photos for the world!
    Jade Married on 09/12/2015
    Lori is a great photographer and makes even the most nervous of us feel comfortable in front of the camera! We plan to use her for all our future family photos! She did a great job with our engagements and wedding!
    Kati Married on 04/30/2015
    I'm an awkward person sometimes and she was great about telling me how to move and pose and will laugh with you when you look crazy. She is very flexible and so enjoyable to work with! She's easy to talk to and is very interested in getting to know you to make sure every picture represents the couple that she's with. I will for sure use her again!
    Brandie Married on 04/14/2013
    Lori was amazing!!!! As soon as my fiancé, now husband, sat down with her I fell in love! We had several interviews set up for other photographers but when she excused herself for a moment Bryan looked at me and simply said, I'll get the check book. He and I both couldn't have imagined anyone doing any better of a job. Will recommend her to anyone who will listen and will use her for any future photography I have done.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Event on: 03/26/2013
    Lori is awesome! We were so impressed with her and her work! We love how she gave direction and was willing to make sure we got the shots we were truly after!!! We LOVE HER!!!
    Allison Married on 03/16/2013
    Lori was so great to work with! She was so much fun and super laid back... I was so glad to have a photographer that didn't add any stress to my wedding day, she actually helped me relax! We had fun with the pictures and even my husband commented on how much he liked the photographer... that's saying something! I would recommend Lori to anyone, she's so talented and sweet!
    Jenny Married on 11/17/2012
    Lori Sparkman was AMAZING! She was so easy to work with! She was very flexible and exhibited the epitome of professionalism! She was open to ideas that I had in addition to her own creativity! I would recommend her to any/everyone! Her package was filled with great extras that made every cent we paid worth it!! She truly tries to get to know her clients to make the most of their big day! She was so wonderful to work with!
    Jeffandangela Married on 10/26/2012
    Lori is super creative and knows how to get the best shots out of each situation. And we had a blast working with her. We ended up with Awesome photos and some I would call ART.
    I recommend her to everyone.
  • User979279 2+ years ago
    Lori is so creative and fun! I'm so happy with all my pictures!
    Molly Married on 10/06/2012
    Love all my pictures!-engagements, bridals, and wedding. Lori is so fun and creative! I will definitely use her again in the future for professional pictures.
    Lori Married on 09/08/2012
    Lori is an absolute dream to work with! She has so many great ideas for photos. She is amazing at capturing the most amazing shots. We hired her to do our engagements, bridals, as well as wedding and can not be more pleased! I can't say enough good words for Lori. She works with you to make sure that she captures not only wonderful pictures, but the love story between two people and their personalities. She is very open to any ideas you have that you have or locations. You can't go wrong with Lori Sparkman. She is an amazing photographer as well as person!
    Andrea Event on: 07/16/2012
    Lori Sparkman is a sweetheart and she is a fab photographer. I will hire her for all my future events.
    Debbie Married on 07/14/2012
    Lori is a fantastic photographer and is so fun to work with! She is very creative as well. Her turn-around time is quick and her prices are very reasonable. We are very pleased with her work!
    Carrie Married on 05/26/2012
    Lori was absolutely amazing! She did such a wonderful job with my engagement pictures and was wonderful on our wedding day. She was always on time, creative, professional, had great assistants, and was very comfortable to be around. On our wedding day she did such a great job making sure everything was perfect for the pictures. She tells you what is looking good and what is not. She had great/fun ideas to help bring out the moments throughout the day. She was there all day in the heat and never complained - she really knows what she is doing and I will forever use her as my photographer.

Carrie Harwood
    Amy Married on 04/14/2012
    Lori was absolutely wonderful! She took our engagements, bridals, and wedding photos. She was so much fun to work with and never made us feel awkward! She responded very quickly to all conversations and questions and her quality of work is absolutely wonderful! We could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. I plan on using her for future photo shoots! Love love love this girl!