Lori Parker Floral Studios Reviews

Lori Parker Floral Studios 6
Lori Parker Floral Studios 7

Sarah Krupinski · Married on 06/22/2019

Beachside elegance

Thank you Lori for a beautiful beachside wedding! Our bouquets were blue hydrangea and orchids and they were absolutely unique and perfect! My bouquet was exactly what I had dreamed of! The room was filled with orchids and lush greenery. Lori was able to do simple yet elegant table arrangements. She took our original idea and went above and beyond to create the perfect wedding for us. We cannot thank Lori enough for all that she did.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2019

READ THIS if you want a florist that will SLAY your wedding!!!!

I am SO SO SO thankful for Lori and her beautiful florals for my wedding. To be honest, I love florals, but I had no clue what my 'vision' was for the florals in my wedding. I knew I wanted neutral colors and a lot of greenery.. but that's pretty much it. I met with Lori and she had such an amazing way of understanding what I wanted when I didn't even know myself. She is so sweet and so fantastic at what she does! I cannot describe the feeling I got when I saw my bouquet for the first time... I am still obsessing over it. I had absolutely no idea that a bouquet could be so beautiful and perfect for me, and the rest of the florals were JUST as beautiful. I got so many compliments all night on how amazing they all looked, and I am still getting compliments on them from the few pictures we already have. Lori is so affordable and she CRUSHED IT with my wedding. Thank you so much, Lori. Your work will always mean so much to me and is beautifully captured in my pictures/video. If you need a florist, do yourself a favor and book with Lori! She is the best!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Lori Parker Floral Studios 9

Lori Parker Floral Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole !! It was a true pleasure working with you all the way and I’m thrilled you loved each of our custom designs! Blessings always, Lori
  • SONIA

Sonia Enrizo · Married on 05/10/2019

Our Magical Wedding

Our experience with Lori Parker was Amazing!!!! Her work is absolutely beautiful, every attention to detail. You ask and you shall receive. We couldn’t have asked for a better florist to coordinate all of our decor for our beach wedding. Absolutely magical is what I thought when I saw it all! Straight out of Pinterest! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Lori Parker Floral Studios 10
    Lori Parker Floral Studios 11

Lori Parker Floral Studios's reply:

Thank you Sonia and Orlando - I am SO grateful to you both!! I had fun designing for your family! Best wishes to you all!
  • ashley

ashley · Married on 03/10/2019

We Love Lori!

Lori was a dream to work with. The consultation we had with her was incredibly thorough! She also has some amazing vision to offer if your not quite sure what you want. We even ended up renting beautiful candelabras and votive candle holders from her. The flowers on our wedding day were pure magic! You’d be lucky to have Lori in charge of your wedding florals.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Lori Parker Floral Studios 12
    Lori Parker Floral Studios 13
    Lori Parker Floral Studios 14
    Lori Parker Floral Studios 15
    Lori Parker Floral Studios 16

Lori Parker Floral Studios's reply:

Thanks SO much Ashley, I am honored by your kind compliments!!! All the is best wished for you two!! Hugs, Lori

Jackie · Married on 01/19/2019

Wonderful Flowers

Lori is a joy to work with and made my dream wedding flowers come true! She was very creative and flexible with her ideas. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Lori Parker Floral Studios's reply:

Jackie thank you so much for your compliments! You were awesome to work with! Blessings always! Lori

Anna · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing floral vendor in Jax!

Lori was such an incredible partner to have with us for the wedding weekend. She is very receptive to ideas, but also has amazing expertise and knows how to take an idea and turn it into a vision. She is very willing to work with you along the way (if there are new ideas or changes), and she is very thorough when working through all the details. She created an experience that was beyond our imagination and the final product was beautiful.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Lori Parker Floral Studios's reply:

It was my sincere pleasure being able to bring life to your vision through our floral design accents!!! Thank you Anna & Alex! Congratulations !!!

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

Speechless!

Where to begin!

From beginning to end the whole experience with Lori was so fun! She is such a sweetheart and made planning our floral decor a Pinterest dream!

Lori has such an eye for florals that it’s truly an experience of her just getting to know you as a person, and really learning what you think will make your day that much sweeter!

She is so flexible and allowed me to just text/email photos of what I loved and she re-created based on my likes and dislikes!!!

She went above and beyond my expectations for our big day! I was in awe of every detail from our big day!!! If you are on the fence- do not be- Lori is simply fantastic!!!!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Lori Parker Floral Studios's reply:

Thanks Ashley, I am honored by your kind compliments!!! All the is best wished for you and David! Lori

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2018

Professional, helpful, and reliable

Lori was great to work with. She helped make my vision become a realty and executed well. The day of the wedding was beautiful and my flowers made a huge difference in bringing the decor and day together!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Lori Parker Floral Studios 17
    Lori Parker Floral Studios 18

Lori Parker Floral Studios's reply:

Feeling So grateful for the sweet review ! Thanks Jennifer, it was so fun working with you!!
    Blessings to you and Cody! Lori

nour · Married on 07/07/2018

everything was above and beyond expectations, every thing looked glamorous thank you so much Lori you made my special day extra special

Sent on 08/13/2018

Lori Parker Floral Studios's reply:

Nour thank you so much for your kind compliments and you were such an awesome lady to design with!!! Best wishes always, Lori

Monica · Married on 05/19/2018

I was married in May, 2018. Our wedding reception was at the Sawgrass Marriott Arbor Ballroom. We hired Lori as our florist for both the wedding and our rehearsal dinner, which was at TPC Sawgrass. I cannot speak highly enough about Lori and her arrangements and design. Lori’s work was spectacular for both events. My husband and I did not give her a huge budget and she did the most incredible work. Lori truly listened to what I wanted (Florida/tropical for the rehearsal dinner and vineyard for the wedding) and executed it to absolute perfection. Everything from centerpieces to the gift table looked full and vibrant.

Lori herself was also a pleasure to work with. Her fee only includes two meetings, but they are entirely at your pace and she covers each and every detail. Both of our meetings lasted about 90 minutes. She’s also very responsive to emails during the planning process, so you can get in touch with her. I never once felt like she was pushing me to spend more money or do what she thought was best, but she shared her ideas, which were wonderful. I would recommend Lori to anyone for their event!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Lori Parker Floral Studios's reply:

Thank you Monica and Patrick - it was a true pleasure working with you all the way! Blessings always, Lori

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

Lori was just the sweetest. We didn't do a lot of flowers, but she was still willing to meet with us and provide the flowers for the bouquet, boutonniere, and cake. She also delivered them on time and was so friendly.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Erica · Married on 04/07/2018

Flexible and great florist to work with! All floral arrangements for my wedding turned out absolutely beautiful! :)

Sent on 04/23/2018

Lori Parker Floral Studios's reply:

Erica and Ethan It was my sincere pleasure being able to bring life to your vision through our floral design accents!!! Thank you , thank you , thank you! Blessings to you both!

Laura · Married on 01/13/2018

Lori was amazing! She was very good at translating our color palette into beautiful floral designs. She was incredibly helpful throughout the process and very easy to get in touch with and responsive. She also was good at keeping us within our budget. Thank you Lori we love everything!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Lori Parker Floral Studios's reply:

Thank you Laura and Blake !! Loved working with you guys ! Blessings always ! Lori

Colleen · Married on 12/30/2017

Oh Lori is the best!!! She helped us discover what it was that we wanted and then brought it to life with such beautiful arrangements and bouquets!! She's one of those people who you instantly like because she has such a kind, sweet soul. And her vision and talent is simply amazing. She was the easiest piece of wedding planning that I did, and I might just stay in touch with her always because I just adore her so much ❤️

Sent on 02/03/2018
    Lori Parker Floral Studios 19

Jenny · Married on 11/03/2017

I don't even know where to begin with Lori...she was soooo amazing! I owe the entire vision and look of my wedding to her. I gave her very little guidance and just explained my color scheme and my general vision and she blew it out of the park! We received soooo many compliments on the florals and décor at my wedding and I owe it all to Lori! I would recommend her to any bride or hostess of an event. She is 100% the best in the business.

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Lori Parker Floral Studios 20
    Lori Parker Floral Studios 21
    Lori Parker Floral Studios 22
    Lori Parker Floral Studios 23
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 09/22/2017

Lori did an outstanding job on the flowers for our wedding. I gave her a few pictures and she turned my vision into a reality. The textures and colors of my bouquet were exactly what I had hoped for. All of the other floral pieces looked beautiful as well. We had a huge tree garland draped over an oak as the ceremony focal point and it turned out perfectly. We also rented numerous other items from her for décor like candelabras and lanterns. Lori was always available via phone, email or text and replied quickly. Something special that I really loved about Lori is her genuine kindness. All of our flowers were donated to hospice patients and nursing homes after the event was complete. Her sweet personality and bubbly character are awesome to work with and we would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Robin · Married on 09/16/2017

My wedding was September 16th. With Hurricane Irma hitting Jacksonville less then a week before my wedding, there was a possibility I would have to go with out flowers due to the original wholesaler not being able to deliver because of the impact of Irma.
    Lori made sure my day and vision was nothing less then perfect! She drove to Daytona days before my big day to pick up flowers to ensure I had the most beautiful flowers ever!
    My themed wedding based off "The Notebook" was a dream come true and it would not have been possible with out her. From the decorated arbors to my bouquet and entire bridal party bouquets including groomsmen and groom boutiners and all the many miscellaneous displayed flowers through out my wedding was breathtaking!!
    I highly recommend her to anyone hosting party's, special events, weddings etc ...because she is amazing and I can't say enough good things about her.
    Thank You, Thank You from the bottom of my heart for making my wedding vision's come true. You are truly AMAZING!!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Lori Parker Floral Studios 30
    Lori Parker Floral Studios 31
    Lori Parker Floral Studios 32

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

Lori was the absolute best decision for us! She is an extremely talented designer and created beautiful decor for our wedding. She is also an amazing person to work with and has an incredibly positive and upbeat personality. I would absolutely recommend her for anyone's wedding or special event!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Lori Parker Floral Studios's reply:

Thanks very Much !! It was a joy and pleasure working with you !!! Best wishes always !!

Kristen · Married on 05/04/2017

Lori is very professional , responsive and adaptive. She made huge beautiful centerpieces on my tables for my wedding that made my wedding so perfect and arranged flowers everywhere including the aisle. I emailed her 100 times it seems, and she was always nice and professional. I loved talking to her and meeting with her as we laughed and laughed. She's a very funny and sweet personality. I recommend for weddings. I had a great experience.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Lori Parker Floral Studios's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Kristen and Paul !! It was a sincere pleasure working with your vowel renewal !!

Brittany · Married on 12/31/2016

Lori was an absolute pleasure to work with on my New Years Eve wedding day. We met up a few times before my day and she was so professional and courteous. My budget was low and she was able to work out all the flowers and table decorations within my budget. The flowers were my fondest memories of the big day and all of my guests thought the table decorations were beautiful. I would book with her again in a heart beat!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Lori Parker Floral Studios's reply:

Many thanks Brittany!! Blessings to you two!

Jackie · Married on 11/11/2016

The only thing I can say to describe my experience with this incredible designer is, ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING!!!

I was going to be a DIY bride with my flowers. 2 weeks prior, I panicked and talked with Lori about my floral desires as well as keeping cost reasonable. Lori not only provided bouquets, corsages and the groomsmen flowers that exceeded my expectations, she did so without breaking the bank. A true designer!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Lori Parker Floral Studios's reply:

Thank you Jackie!! We enjoyed working with you! Blessings always!

Kate · Married on 10/09/2016

Lori is so wonderful! We had a hurricane the weekend of our wedding and she did not know if her home was still going to be around after she evacuated the area- she was still able to provide the flowers for our special day and they were BEAUTIFUL! She also provided us flowers for my bridal shower for a "create your own bouquet" and all we did was tell her the colors we wanted and she nailed it all and even put together a sample bouquet! Lori is so great and such a wonderful person to work with. I recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Lori! She is absolutely phenomenal. She is one of the most sweetest and genuine people I have ever met and she made my day with her floral designs. I found Lori through WeddingWire and saw her positive reviews. I met with her and knew immediately I wanted her to be our florist.

Lori did such an amazing job and worked within my budget. When I wanted to cut back on my costs a bit, she offered excellent suggestions that still gave me the look and ambience I wanted, but didn't overextend my budget. I would hire Lori again in a heartbeat. You honestly need to look no further - she will make your wedding beautiful!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Lori Parker Floral Studios's reply:

Thank YOU Jessica - you were SO wonderful to create with! Many Blessings for your married future with Sean! :)

Jennifer · Married on 12/19/2015

As an out-of-state bride, it was hard to speak to florists on the phone and get a visual of what my wedding flowers would look like. Not Lori! When I spoke to her, she laid everything out and described it so well that I could picture it. When I told her I'd be in the area a month before my wedding, she volunteered to meet me outside her office so she could show me some more photos. On our wedding day, Lori arrived early to decorate the arbor so it would be ready for picture time. I couldn't imagine a better florist!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Lori Parker Floral Studios's reply:

Thanks Jennifer! We enjoyed working with you! Blessings !!!