Lori Kelly Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 23 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cheyenne G. Getting married on 01/05/2022

Nothing short of amazing!

Lori was amazing! My fiancé and I hired her to do our engagement pictures and the whole experience was nothing short of perfect. She made us feel extremely comfortable and we had such a fun time hanging out with her. To top it off, our pictures were absolutely beautiful! Extremely grateful to have found her to capture these memories for us!
    Holly M. Married on 06/03/2021

Gorgeous Wedding Photographer!

Lori is extremely friendly, easy going, and accommodating. She puts you at ease and makes you feel like you’ve known her forever.
    She has excellent communication, attention to detail, is timely, and aims to please. Her work is gorgeous! It had just rained and the humidity spiked - she turned it into magic and captured my favorite moments. I would highly recommend Lori to take care of all of your photography needs.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 05/01/2021

Perfect! ❤️

She’s the most personable, professional, fun and trustworthy photographer to work with. I wouldn’t trust your special moments with anyone else, but Lori Kelly Photography!!

Our engagement and wedding photos blew us away, there’s not one thing I would change about them. Lori was a trooper the whole hot, sweltering May day in SWFL. She’s the best and my husband and I plan on booking her for our maternity photos. Thank you again, Lori Kelly Photography!
  • Ivette
    Ivette A. Married on 04/22/2021

Breathtaking falls short !

I absolutely, positively, love Lori’s work! She did an amazing job with our photos. I couldn’t believe how absolutely breathtaking our pictures were. Thank you Lori !
    Emily B. Married on 01/31/2021

Down to earth, professional, AMAZING work!!

Lori and crew were easy and fun to work with! I couldn’t be happier with the moments captured by them on my wedding day. I cherish those moments and now I can look at these pictures and easily relive it. I’m thankful they were a part of one of the best days of my life!
    Emily B. Married on 01/31/2021

Down to earth, professional, AMAZING work!!

Jeffery and Emily,

Thank you for you’re awesome review! We had so much fun and are so grateful to be part of your day!
  • Lynsey
    Lynsey Married on 11/09/2019

Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer

Lori is the definition of professional and incredible! From the time I met with her for the first consultation she was super helpful and actually cared about what I wanted and my vision for our big day! She gave great advice on what she has found to work better than others. I also did a boudoir session with her and she made me feel super comfortable and beautiful! Everything is tasteful and elegant. We couldn’t have asked for a more incredible photographer to capture all of the moments from our beyond perfect day!
    Jackie B. Married on 03/17/2019

Small Private Beach Wedding

My husband and I just had a small private beach wedding at a resort near Sanibel Island. We hired Lori to take some pictures of us to remember this day. Well, we ended up with over 100 beautiful gorgeous pictures to choose from. Lori was an extreme professional and very nice to work with. She made taking the pictures very joyful, fun, and easy. We both look so relaxed, natural, and happy in all the pictures. We would definitely recommend Lori for any event.

Lori Kelly Photography's reply:

You two were awesome! I am so happy you love your photos! Thank you so much! You chose the perfect location in Southwest Florida to elope.
    Becca Married on 03/16/2019

Ranch Wedding

There are so many words to describe how amazing Lori is. She was our photographer for our wedding in March. She did such an amazing job. She is so creative with what shots she wants and has no issues when it comes to asking our opinion on what we want. I am blown away with how many photos my husband and I received from our wedding. I could not thank her enough for everything she did for my wedding i would recommend her to anyone that asked for a photographer. I will be using her for sure in future photos.

Lori Kelly Photography's reply:

Wade and Becca, I loved working with you both! Becca your wedding vision was beautiful. We had so much fun! Thank you for having us on your Day
    Katherine Married on 03/15/2019

Boudoir Photography

I found Lori through one of my work friends who had an amazing experience with her! I asked Lori to do my boudoir photos as a gift for my husband on his wedding day. Lori did an incredible job and my husband LOVED them! I was so so pleased with the results! Lori makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera! I can’t wait to use her as a photographer in the future!

Lori Kelly Photography's reply:

Katherine, You are the best! I am so glad he loved them but I knew he would! you killed it
  • Ash
    Ash E. Married on 03/03/2019

I love love love my photos!!

I could not be happier with Lori! She is an absolute pleasure to work with! She has an easy going personality and really strives to make sure she understands what pictures are important to you. The photos she captured are absolutely stunning and I could not be happier with my wedding photos!!

Lori Kelly Photography's reply:

We love love you! I am so happy you love your photos! Your Orlando Wedding did not disappoint, everything was beautiful! Thank you so much!
  • Brenna
    Brenna C. Married on 11/17/2018

Lasting Memories

Our pictures were amazing! Lori even did our boudoir(s) and engagement photos. I will continue to use Lori for all future events and I will recommend her to everyone!

Lori Kelly Photography's reply:

Your wedding was a dream! Your vision was perfection! We had a blast with you and your bridal party at the Heitman House! You both killed your surprise wedding gifts for each other! Boudoir and Dudouir albums for Both!
    Deanna W. Married on 10/20/2018

The best!!!

Lori has taken many pics for myself and family over the past few years. She recently shot my wedding and did the most BEAUTIFUL job!! I am always so amazed by her talent and skills! She is very professional and helpful in guiding you, whatever type of pictures you may be taking. I will always recommend Lori!

Lori Kelly Photography's reply:

You two are the cutest ever! I am so happy you loved your photos! I'm ready for our next session any time now!
    Abby Married on 08/24/2018
    Lori is so amazing! We were referred to her by my sister-in-law and fellow photographer. Even though she is local to Florida, she was willing to fly up to Maine for our wedding and work within our budget! Her sense of humor kept us laughing throughout our whole day while taking photos and she was more than happy to accommodate any requests for specific photos. I am blown away by the amount and quality of photos we've received. Through her photos, our small affair looks so glamorous. Thank you Lori for everything, I can't express how much you made our day!

Lori Kelly Photography's reply:

You brought me to Maine! It and your wedding was amazing! So much fun on our day after additional wedding portraits on the beach! Can't wait to come back for some more Lobster Rolls!
    Kayla Married on 11/18/2017
    Lori is an absolutely amazing photographer. From family pictures, to boudoir and to our wedding, she’s been incredible every time. She works so hard to get the best shots. She’s great to work with, always readily available for any questions. Love her and will continue to use her for any photos i ever need!!

Lori Kelly Photography's reply:

So many sessions! Your wedding at the Lange Farm was picturesque! Those oaks were insane! Thank you for letting us capture that day for you and make the non crier a crier ;)
    Elizabeth Married on 10/07/2017
    Lori is amazing! Her sweet personality helped us to feel relaxed on our wedding day! We love our photographs!

Lori Kelly Photography's reply:

My favorite backyard wedding! Chris killed it for real! Thank you for having us, we loved every minute!
    Kaylyn Married on 10/15/2016
    If your looking for an incredible, reliable, professional, timely, organized photographer look no further! Lori Kelly is your girl! As a bride on a budget my main goal was making sure I had amazing photographs that would look last a lifetime. My wedding was very small and not very decorated but the way Lori photographer and edited the pictures you would think we had a vogue style wedding! From start to finish Lori was completely professional and there for everything I needed! She would text me back no matter what day of the week is was within 10min of me sending her a message! As far as budgeting goes she has a package for every budget because every bride deserves amazing professional photos of their day! She is super personable and very relateable which doesn't seem super important at first but it's the thing that makes working with her so much fun! Not to mention she incredibly talented and created as are all of her second shooters! I would refer her to everyone I know , and she is the only photographer I would trust with any of my special events to come! Thanks Lori!
    Hannah Married on 04/16/2016
    I would definitely recommend working with Lori as a wedding photographer! She is super responsive, friendly, and all around great to work with. The photos from our wedding turned out absolutely amazing! Lori really has a great eye for capturing beautiful moments :) I'm so happy we chose her as our beach wedding photographer!!
    Tabetha Married on 01/24/2015
    Lori Kelly is the very best! She did amazing work for my wedding photos!
    Leigh Married on 12/05/2014
    Lori is amazing! She is incredibly helpful, flexible with times and meetings and very timely. Truly impressed by the quality of photos, not over processed, and at her quick turn around with photo editing. Exceptional!
    Kristi Married on 09/20/2008
    I can't recommend Lori Kelly Photography enough! My husband and I chose her for out wedding photography because she not only is an amazingly talented photographer, but an amazingly kind, funny, and very easy person to be around. She is the whole package for a photographer...selecting the right poses, getting the great shots, beautiful editing, and understanding your desired theme/result and going with that and tailoring a package that will fit your budget. I had the privilege of receiving a breast cancer boudoir session first with Lori. She made me feel so comfortable and pretty and when I saw the tasteful photos I knew I wanted her to do our wedding. We had several challenges for the wedding. One being a very short timeline to work with, making pre and post ceremony pictures very rushed. Another serious issue for any photographer was the lighting. The ballroom venue was very dark inside with glare from several windows-however, at Florida summer noon, the severe bright light outside wasn't much better! Lastly, as a smaller second wedding, after medical treatments, our budget for photography wasn't very desirable. Lori was able to give us several options to choose from to keep the cost to where we needed it to be. She understood our timeline concerns and didn't push us for extensive posed photographers while our guests were waiting inside. Except for a few bride and groom and family portraits we never had an idea she was there! She took very sneaky perfect pictures. She worked great with all the other vendors and they all liked her very much. We did a daddy/daughter shoot while getting ready instead of a bride and groom first look which was a very touching suggestion as my dad has cancer as well! Lastly, you wouldn't have a clue looking at the photos that there was any struggle with the lighting. It's hard to find flattering pictures of me usually but Lori always makes me feel so beautiful. As an older bride I never thought I'd look as pretty on this wedding day as I
    Sarah Married on 01/15/2021

Completely amazing, if you’re thinking of booking her...do it!

Lori truly met and exceeded all expectations. She listened to everything I wanted and gave us so many beautiful photos to cherish forever. She is very personable and responded quicker than any vendor I worked with for our wedding! She gave us more photos than we could have imagined and everything turned out perfect.

Sarah and Ben,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a sweet review! I loved being there and watching you two enjoy your day! It was all beautiful!
    Tammie H. Married on 11/02/2019

Mother of the groom

Many great moments were captured.
    Exactly the photos we were hoping for. Helped make our special day even more special.