Loretta Bridal Boutique Reviews

Loretta Bridal Boutique 5
  • Leanne

Leanne · Married on 01/18/2020

Absolutly Amazing

I had an amazing experience with lorettas boutique! I would highly recommend them. Lillie was my person & she helped me & didn’t push me to like a dress. She waited until after I could really feel how I felt In each one to ask if I liked it. I found the perfect dress & just knew at that moment it was the one but wanted to explore my options & didn’t give me a problem about it. I went right back to that dress after about trying on 20. They made me feel special & I really appreciate everything they did!

Loretta Bridal Boutique 6
    Sent on 06/23/2019

Loretta Bridal Boutique's reply:

The pleasure was all mine. I am so glad we could help you find your perfect wedding dress for your big day.

MaryAnne Allan · Married on 11/30/2019

Fabulous experience!

Thank you Carina and Erica for assisting me in selecting a MOG (Mom of the Groom) gown!! What I anticipated to be a stressful appointment was immediately put at ease with your professionalism and honesty! I am looking forward to my next appointment (the fitting) with you!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Mary Ann
    The pleasure was all ours! You choose a beautiful dress and we will see you soon for a fitting.

Alyssa · Married on 11/16/2019

Beautiful dresses!

Loretta is where I bought my ceremony dress from. The process was super easy and I quickly found the most stunning dress... ON SALE! I got a free veil for buying my dress in June as well. I was ecstatic to save so much money! The staff is super friendly and the alterations were perfect. I also bought my jewelry from Loretta because the had a wide selection and I found exactly what I was looking for (dainty rose gold, actually not that easy to find!). Again, it was on sale! 10/10 recommend Loretta to anyone :)

Loretta Bridal Boutique 7
    Loretta Bridal Boutique 8
    Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Scullion · Married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful Experience

Everything about Loretta's was perfect. When I went to try on dresses they accommodated for 7 people to be present. My dress came in plenty of time and it was able to be altered quickly. If you are looking for a dress make sure to go to Loretta's first.

Sent on 12/22/2019

Loretta Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Carolyn. You looked amazing and the pleasure was all ours from the beginning to the end.
    Carina and team
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/19/2019

Great selection of dresses

I went to Loretta's after a girlfriend bought her dress here a couple of years back. I couldn't be happier with the experience. Deb helped me find the perfect dress, and was so patient even though I didn't buy until my second visit. The store looks small from the front, but they actually have a really good selection in all price ranges. Definitely check them out when dress shopping

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 09/27/2019

Comfortable and attentive

Carina and her staff were a pleasure to work with! They listened to every detail and had wonderful patience. They made me feel comfortable and helped me find the dress of my DREAMS!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Loretta Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Joanna. The pleasure was all ours. You look absolutely beautiful in your gown! I Can't wait to see some pictures.
    Sincerely,
    Carina
  • Laureen

Laureen · Married on 07/13/2019

i had been all over SW Florida looking for my wedding gown big name chains small local shops and no one really listened to me, well that was a whole different story as soon as i walked into Loretta's. they actually listened to me and paid attention to me. every dress i tried on i wanted to go home in. the staff was fabulous and very attentive and made my gown finding experience one i will never forget. ladies skip the rest and go right to the best Loretta's Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 02/08/2018
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Cabrera · Married on 07/05/2019

I have never felt more beautiful

I had been to a few bridal shops before I stumbled upon Loretta's bridal! I live out of town and my mom and just decided to go for fun! We had no idea we would be leaving in love with a dress and ordering it! The staff was absolutely wonderful and so complimentary. They made sure that I found EXACTLY what I loved. Needless to say, there were tears and cheers and I was ecstatic to wear the dress on the best day of my life.

Loretta Bridal Boutique 9
    Loretta Bridal Boutique 14
    Sent on 08/17/2019

renee · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Experience

I went here one day just to look around and found a dress that I knew I had to go back and try on...I went back and tried it on and that was the dress! The owner was great! I had changed my wedding date a few months after ordering and they were able to accommodate me no problem. I would def recommend going there if you are in the area.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Renee
    Thank you for your kind words. The pleasure was all ours. You looked great in your gown. Please send us some pictures.
  • Ozge Karagozoglu · Married on 03/23/2019

Great dresses

Great dresses with affordable prices. I’d definitely recommend them

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 02/23/2019

Such a relaxing and wonderful experience! Zero pressure and pulled dresses for me way under budget. They were so welcoming and great to work with. Deb suggested options I wouldn’t have considered on my own, and it ended up being the dress!

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 01/19/2019

Loretta Bridal welcomed my whole bridal party with no hesitations. I thought finding my wedding dress was going to be complicated and a lengthy process. Loretta Bridal was so wonderful that they ended up being the only shop I even needed to visit! No stress and no drama meant I was able to find my dress so easily! Thank you Loretta for being so helpful and making sure all my needs were met!!

Sent on 06/09/2018
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 01/19/2019

Loretta Bridal went above and beyond to help me find my dress for our special day! My mother recommended visiting the boutique, as she had bought her wedding dress there. They fit me in for an appointment on a Sunday morning even though they had a bridal expo to attend that afternoon. Deb was wonderfully helpful and patient as we tried on an assortment of styles, she was honest and respectful in her opinions and she picked out what I ultimately chose to be my dress. Of course the many different dress selections available are all beautiful, there is a dress for every style and every budget. I am so grateful for such a positive experience with Deb at Loretta Bridal Boutique! :)

Sent on 06/14/2018

Sandra · Married on 08/31/2018

I visited Loretta Bridal Boutique with my mom in March 2018 to search for my wedding dress for my August 2018 wedding in Baltimore, MD. We didn't actually have an appointment -- we just walked in -- but were greeted with such kindness and welcoming arms. I ended up trying on three gowns and chose the first, which is from Allure Bridal, as my dress. I didn't need any alterations, but had Loretta take care of the bustling. The store also shipped my gown to me in Washington, D.C. and it arrived in perfect shape. An all-round excellent experience. Thank you Loretta Bridal!

Loretta Bridal Boutique 15
    Loretta Bridal Boutique 20
    Loretta Bridal Boutique 21
    Sent on 09/06/2018

Loretta Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. The pleasure was all ours.

Christine · Married on 06/23/2018

I got my dress from Loretta's for my 23 June wedding. Friendly, helpful, and completely stress-free experience. Good price point as well. Thank you!!

Loretta Bridal Boutique 22
    Sent on 07/10/2018

Christine
    You looked amazing! Thank you purchasing your gown at Loretta's. The pleasure was all ours all the way.
    Best wishes,
    Carina and her team

Jenna · Married on 06/22/2018

I am so happy I said "yes to the dress" at this Boutique! They were great to work with and they even opened up their shop early for me so I could re-try on the dress before making a final decision and catching my flight back to Wisconsin! Thank you so much for everything! I was in love with my dress and my experience at your store was truely amazing! Thank you for helping make my special day so memorable!

Loretta Bridal Boutique 23
    Sent on 07/11/2018

Jenna
    You looked beautiful! The pleasure was all ours and thank you for letting us be part of your amazing day.
    Best wishes,
    The Loretta Bridal team

Jamie · Married on 05/27/2018

Laura was extremely courteous & helpful. Very pleasant personality & I definitely recommend her to other brides to be!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Kenzi · Married on 04/15/2018

I just cannot find the right words to describe how amazing my experience was at Loretta's Bridal! They made one of the most special days of my life completely UNFORGETTABLE! From the beginning of the appointment and right down to the very end, they were so warm and inviting. My consultant Lauren made the experience fun and exciting, when it is no secret that looking for THE dress is an emotional rollercoaster. She heard my critiques and compliments and understood my vision. In the end, she was able to give me that "Bride moment", which I was able to share with my mom, mother-in-law, sister, and aunt. I honestly wish I could do it all over again just to relive the experience one more time! Thank you Loretta's Bridal for helping me find my dream dress!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Michelle · Married on 03/24/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Carina at Loretta’s.

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 02/24/2018

After searching all day at other boutiques I came to Loretta's for my last appt. They were super welcoming considering I had 6 people with me to view the dress. I probably tried on about 15 different dresses in all shapes and sizes. I hadn't got the feeling I thought I was going to get. So I just figured I would go with the one everyone loved on me. While I was trying my last dress on tCarina put one last dress randomly in my closet. I tried that one on next and I instantly cried. I knew it was the one. They were super welcoming and helpful in my search. They helped me picture it bustled and we even added some jewelry and hair pieces. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. I am the furthest thing from a girl and it felt amazing to get my dress from there.

Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Hannah · Married on 02/11/2018

I had an incredible experience selecting my wedding gown at Loretta’s from start to finish! The women at the shop were all ready for me when I came in for my first visit. They helped me in and out of a number of dresses, and we eventually said “yes to THE dress!” They took my initial measurements and ordered the gown on the spot. Throughout the next few months they kept in touch with me to schedule follow-up fittings. Several months before the big day they were extremely accommodating when I brought in some of my bridesmaids for my dress “try-on.” We were all blown away by how efficient and friendly the staff were. The month before my wedding I went in for my fitting, and their tailor altered my gown to the PERFECT fit. I would highly recommend Loretta’s for any bride-to-be! 5 stars!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Brianne · Married on 01/20/2018

This place is awesome! Carina, the owner, was so incredibly helpful. She sorted through ever single dress with me and let me pick what I wanted to try. She got me in and out of every dress in seconds flat, but never rushed me when I was in them. She offered helpful and honest opinions, especially when I wanted to try a dress that was above my budget.. I felt absolutely NO pressure here, and that's very important. I found my perfect dress AND the perfect veil to go with it! Totally recommend this boutique to any bride to be!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2017

Fantastic experience from day one to the final fitting and beyond. Great selection of dresses at varied price points. I came to this shop first and never went anywhere else!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Erica · Married on 11/11/2017

I am so happy with my experience here. The staff was excellent and the dresses are amazing. I bought the first one I tried on!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2017

After a nightmare experience trying on dresses at David’s Bridal, I was so disheartened. My family convinced me to check out Loretta’s boutique and I couldn’t have had a more perfect experience. Their patience and careful listening helped me find my dream dress within an hour! Perfect experience here.

Loretta Bridal Boutique 24