Loretta Bridal Boutique Reviews

Loretta Bridal Boutique 7
  • Leanne

Leanne · Getting married on 01/18/2020

Absolutly Amazing

I had an amazing experience with lorettas boutique! I would highly recommend them. Lillie was my person & she helped me & didn’t push me to like a dress. She waited until after I could really feel how I felt In each one to ask if I liked it. I found the perfect dress & just knew at that moment it was the one but wanted to explore my options & didn’t give me a problem about it. I went right back to that dress after about trying on 20. They made me feel special & I really appreciate everything they did!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Loretta Bridal Boutique 8

Loretta Bridal Boutique's reply:

The pleasure was all mine. I am so glad we could help you find your perfect wedding dress for your big day.

Jenna · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Great selection of dresses

I went to Loretta's after a girlfriend bought her dress here a couple of years back. I couldn't be happier with the experience. Deb helped me find the perfect dress, and was so patient even though I didn't buy until my second visit. The store looks small from the front, but they actually have a really good selection in all price ranges. Definitely check them out when dress shopping

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Laureen

Laureen · Married on 07/13/2019

i had been all over SW Florida looking for my wedding gown big name chains small local shops and no one really listened to me, well that was a whole different story as soon as i walked into Loretta's. they actually listened to me and paid attention to me. every dress i tried on i wanted to go home in. the staff was fabulous and very attentive and made my gown finding experience one i will never forget. ladies skip the rest and go right to the best Loretta's Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 02/08/2018
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Cabrera · Married on 07/05/2019

I have never felt more beautiful

I had been to a few bridal shops before I stumbled upon Loretta's bridal! I live out of town and my mom and just decided to go for fun! We had no idea we would be leaving in love with a dress and ordering it! The staff was absolutely wonderful and so complimentary. They made sure that I found EXACTLY what I loved. Needless to say, there were tears and cheers and I was ecstatic to wear the dress on the best day of my life.

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Loretta Bridal Boutique 13
    Loretta Bridal Boutique 14

renee · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Experience

I went here one day just to look around and found a dress that I knew I had to go back and try on...I went back and tried it on and that was the dress! The owner was great! I had changed my wedding date a few months after ordering and they were able to accommodate me no problem. I would def recommend going there if you are in the area.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Renee
    Thank you for your kind words. The pleasure was all ours. You looked great in your gown. Please send us some pictures.
  • Ozge Karagozoglu · Married on 03/23/2019

Great dresses

Great dresses with affordable prices. I’d definitely recommend them

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 02/23/2019

Such a relaxing and wonderful experience! Zero pressure and pulled dresses for me way under budget. They were so welcoming and great to work with. Deb suggested options I wouldn’t have considered on my own, and it ended up being the dress!

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 01/19/2019

Loretta Bridal welcomed my whole bridal party with no hesitations. I thought finding my wedding dress was going to be complicated and a lengthy process. Loretta Bridal was so wonderful that they ended up being the only shop I even needed to visit! No stress and no drama meant I was able to find my dress so easily! Thank you Loretta for being so helpful and making sure all my needs were met!!

Sent on 06/09/2018
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 01/19/2019

Loretta Bridal went above and beyond to help me find my dress for our special day! My mother recommended visiting the boutique, as she had bought her wedding dress there. They fit me in for an appointment on a Sunday morning even though they had a bridal expo to attend that afternoon. Deb was wonderfully helpful and patient as we tried on an assortment of styles, she was honest and respectful in her opinions and she picked out what I ultimately chose to be my dress. Of course the many different dress selections available are all beautiful, there is a dress for every style and every budget. I am so grateful for such a positive experience with Deb at Loretta Bridal Boutique! :)

Sent on 06/14/2018

Sandra · Married on 08/31/2018

I visited Loretta Bridal Boutique with my mom in March 2018 to search for my wedding dress for my August 2018 wedding in Baltimore, MD. We didn't actually have an appointment -- we just walked in -- but were greeted with such kindness and welcoming arms. I ended up trying on three gowns and chose the first, which is from Allure Bridal, as my dress. I didn't need any alterations, but had Loretta take care of the bustling. The store also shipped my gown to me in Washington, D.C. and it arrived in perfect shape. An all-round excellent experience. Thank you Loretta Bridal!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Loretta Bridal Boutique 19
    Loretta Bridal Boutique 20
    Loretta Bridal Boutique 21

Loretta Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. The pleasure was all ours.

Christine · Married on 06/23/2018

I got my dress from Loretta's for my 23 June wedding. Friendly, helpful, and completely stress-free experience. Good price point as well. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Loretta Bridal Boutique 22

Christine
    You looked amazing! Thank you purchasing your gown at Loretta's. The pleasure was all ours all the way.
    Best wishes,
    Carina and her team

Jenna · Married on 06/22/2018

I am so happy I said "yes to the dress" at this Boutique! They were great to work with and they even opened up their shop early for me so I could re-try on the dress before making a final decision and catching my flight back to Wisconsin! Thank you so much for everything! I was in love with my dress and my experience at your store was truely amazing! Thank you for helping make my special day so memorable!

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Loretta Bridal Boutique 23

Jenna
    You looked beautiful! The pleasure was all ours and thank you for letting us be part of your amazing day.
    Best wishes,
    The Loretta Bridal team

Jamie · Married on 05/27/2018

Laura was extremely courteous & helpful. Very pleasant personality & I definitely recommend her to other brides to be!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Michelle · Married on 03/24/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Carina at Loretta’s.

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 02/24/2018

After searching all day at other boutiques I came to Loretta's for my last appt. They were super welcoming considering I had 6 people with me to view the dress. I probably tried on about 15 different dresses in all shapes and sizes. I hadn't got the feeling I thought I was going to get. So I just figured I would go with the one everyone loved on me. While I was trying my last dress on tCarina put one last dress randomly in my closet. I tried that one on next and I instantly cried. I knew it was the one. They were super welcoming and helpful in my search. They helped me picture it bustled and we even added some jewelry and hair pieces. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. I am the furthest thing from a girl and it felt amazing to get my dress from there.

Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Hannah · Married on 02/11/2018

I had an incredible experience selecting my wedding gown at Loretta’s from start to finish! The women at the shop were all ready for me when I came in for my first visit. They helped me in and out of a number of dresses, and we eventually said “yes to THE dress!” They took my initial measurements and ordered the gown on the spot. Throughout the next few months they kept in touch with me to schedule follow-up fittings. Several months before the big day they were extremely accommodating when I brought in some of my bridesmaids for my dress “try-on.” We were all blown away by how efficient and friendly the staff were. The month before my wedding I went in for my fitting, and their tailor altered my gown to the PERFECT fit. I would highly recommend Loretta’s for any bride-to-be! 5 stars!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Brianne · Married on 01/20/2018

This place is awesome! Carina, the owner, was so incredibly helpful. She sorted through ever single dress with me and let me pick what I wanted to try. She got me in and out of every dress in seconds flat, but never rushed me when I was in them. She offered helpful and honest opinions, especially when I wanted to try a dress that was above my budget.. I felt absolutely NO pressure here, and that's very important. I found my perfect dress AND the perfect veil to go with it! Totally recommend this boutique to any bride to be!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2017

Fantastic experience from day one to the final fitting and beyond. Great selection of dresses at varied price points. I came to this shop first and never went anywhere else!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Erica · Married on 11/11/2017

I am so happy with my experience here. The staff was excellent and the dresses are amazing. I bought the first one I tried on!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2017

After a nightmare experience trying on dresses at David’s Bridal, I was so disheartened. My family convinced me to check out Loretta’s boutique and I couldn’t have had a more perfect experience. Their patience and careful listening helped me find my dream dress within an hour! Perfect experience here.

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Loretta Bridal Boutique 24

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

Best bridal dress shopping experience ever! Not only did I say yes to my dress we said yes to my bridesmaid dresses. These ladies made me feel gorgeous! Such a fun and special day, thanks to the ladies at Loretta! They focused on me and my wants, they also carry "larger" sizes that actually went over my hips unlike other places which alllowed me to envision a gown on me! I can't wait for my fiancé to see me in my gorgeous Maggie dress!

Edited: Last weekend I got to wear my dream dress, I felt more beautiful than I could imagine. Loretta's shop ensured every alteration was perfect and my gown steamed to perfection. I couldn't have asked for a better bridal shop to work with!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Maria · Married on 10/28/2017

The best dress and best customer service

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Loretta Bridal Boutique 25
    Loretta Bridal Boutique 26
    Loretta Bridal Boutique 27

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

I found the most comfortable and perfect dress for my wedding. The ladies were so helpful and it was a very painful and quick process. I ordered my dress and veil. Once it came in I went for one fitting and then they referred me to an amazing alterations lady. I had the train on my dress taken off and inches taking in and I wouldn't have wanted any other dress. I would refer anyone to go look at Lorettas for any wedding event. Great thing is even my sister found her wedding dress here as well!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Lillie · Married on 10/09/2017

Absolutely LOVED my dress. I went to purchase the one I thought I wanted on Black Friday of 2016, turns out they sold the sample. I ended up trying on one that was similar just so my out of town family could feel included in the process and I liked it even more! Lauren was so kind and helpful when I was trying on, what felt like every dress in the store. They were never pushy and I always felt like a bride, never just a number. I ended up getting a sample size and it was exactly what I wanted. Strongly recommend.

Sent on 12/10/2017