Lora Reehling Photography Reviews

68 Reviews for Lora Reehling Photography

• Ali

Ali Wiest · Getting married on 05/21/2021

Photographer turned friend!

Lora photographed our micro wedding and was absolutely wonderful. From our initial meeting throughout the delivery of the photos, Lora was incredibly friendly and professional. She was almost like a wedding planner by helping us plan the day for our elopement and adding in small details we would have never thought of. Lora has an artistic eye that can not be denied, and her upbeat vibe really makes the day. She has a knack for fun candids as well as suggesting poses that may feel silly but create amazing photos. We will definitely be working with Lora in the future for any special occasion we need to be captured!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Caitlin Bertheaud · Married on 10/06/2020

Amazing wedding photographer!

We are so happy to have met Lora and thankful she was the photographer for our wedding last June. She is such a positive energy and was a joy to work with every step of the way. From our original meeting to discuss options, to planning the schedule, and finally capturing our wedding day, Lora was flexible, helpful, and professional.
    Her photography style is natural and bright, exactly what we were looking for! We loved our wedding photos and will always cherish them.
    We recently designed our album with Lora in her studio and we are SO pleased with the finished product.
    We would highly recommend Lora for any photographer needs!

Sent on 04/12/2020
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey Kurtz · Married on 09/06/2020

Great Photographer, Great Person

Lora Reehling absolutely exceeded every expectation that my Bride and I had. Minutes upon meeting her, we absolutely knew that this photographer would not only shoot the best pictures of our day, but she would give us as much care as she would her own wedding. Lora was flexible, outgoing, and reliable throughout the entire process. Her response to every one of our requests was “Absolutely! I can do that!” First, she met us in Ocean City, MD to take breathtaking engagement photos and knew exactly how to get us comfortable and smiling (which is easier said than done). Throughout the process, Lora was completely accessible and was more than willing to give us advice on all things wedding planning that went beyond photography. On the day-of, Lora was sure to meet our every need and felt less than a wedding photography and more like a wedding guru who also takes the most beautiful photos. Lora works with only the best shooters who share her enthusiasm for pleasing everyone. After our wedding, several of our guests approached us and told us, “Your photographer absolutely loves what she does. Her energy is infectious.” Finding Lora was the best thing we could have done for our special day. We didn’t hire a videographer and don’t regret it one bit, as Lora captured every moment so well that we can relive the same feelings we had that day by just looking at our photos. Lora is the best photographer in the world and a special person. We 100% recommend her to anyone who wants to smile on their wedding day and smile every time they look back on it through her photos. Thank you Lora!!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Lora Reehling Photography's reply:

As long as I can run in the vineyards, shoot from the water and find couples like you guys, I know all is right in the world! Thank you Jeff!

Colleen Oneil · Married on 08/22/2020

Hiring Lora was the best decision we made!

Lora made our wedding day perfect! You will not regret hiring her!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Joni Vasquez · Married on 02/07/2020

A dream to work with!

Lora is hands-down the best vendor we worked with during our wedding. Our engagement photos were gorgeous and made the decision about choosing her as our wedding photographer easy. Her and her team were professional and friendly on the day of the wedding. They helped keep everyone calm and everything moving quickly. Lora is such fun to be around and truly captured the joy and energy of the day. She is easy to work with and truly listens to your ideas and desires. I cannot recommend her enough and she is worth every single penny! I have no doubt that we will turn to Lora again and again for any photos we need throughout the years.

Sent on 01/31/2020
  • Brittany Ann

Brittany Ann · Married on 08/31/2019

You're in good hands with Lora!

Having Lora as our photographer was one of my favorite parts of our wedding! I had been following her work for years and was so excited to finally hire her when my big day came.
    Lora's work speaks for itself and I could leave it at that, but it's her energy and personality that really makes the experience so special.
    From our first meeting, I knew we would be in good hands. She was always SO positive and energetic, full of great ideas, but still listened to everything we said about how we imagined the day.
    On the actual day, she was such a light and positive force during a stressful morning. We were running late (as most brides are), but she was patient and still made sure we had time to get all the shots we wanted. She was firm but sweet in dealing with some overzealous family members who had their own ideas for us. She kept checking in with me all day and night to make sure we were in a good place and got everything we wanted in our photos. I truly felt that I could relax and enjoy the day because I knew we were in good hands!
    It goes without saying that our images were TO DIE FOR and the hardest part was just to narrow them down!
    Lora is not only an amazing photographer, but an amazing person all around and will become your best friend of the day! You can't go wrong having her on your team.
    Thank you again Lora for being such a big part of creating the absolute best day of our lives

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie Smith · Married on 08/11/2019

Lora is truly amazing!

We cannot say enough about how amazing Lora is and how beautiful her wedding photography is! Lora's vision of bright, beautiful photos that capture love so authentically are the things that drew us to her. We could't be happier with our engagement and wedding photos! I told Lora in our first meeting that I love fall colors and candid moments - the photos she gave us capture those two things so well, and more! The experience of working with Lora from beginning to end was one of my favorite parts of wedding planning. She made us feel comfortable, she understood what we were looking for in our wedding photos, and she really took the time to get to know us. She's truly genuine, kind, funny, and fun to be with! My husband really doesn't like getting his photo taken, but Lora made him feel comfortable throughout the engagement and wedding photos. Lora is the photography who will do whatever it takes to get the best shot - including getting in a lake to take our engagement photos (true story!). And when it came to the big day, Lora helped us make the schedule for the day and made sure everything ran together seamlessly. Her experience with weddings was invaluable and really put me at ease, because I knew she was capturing everything we wanted (and more). We're so grateful for Lora and the beautiful photos we'll have forever! We highly recommend her!!

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Jason

Jason Bauman · Married on 06/29/2019

Capturing an unforgettable day!

We contacted Lora because of the amazing job my fiance said she did at her brother's wedding. We both went into the initial meeting not knowing what questions to ask, but she put us at ease right away.

She knew the questions to ask. After asking about our story and venue, Lora started laying out how she could capture the day for us. We told her some of the shots we were hoping to get, and she made sure they made it into our planning.

Then the day of the wedding arrived.

Lora and her other photographer were prompt and professional. But for your wedding, you would expect that. What I remember was how they seemed almost as excited about the wedding as we were.

They felt like they were part of the wedding. Not just photographers, but participants there to celebrate with us. They guided the bridal party through our pictures, and even laughed at some of my brother's terrible dad jokes. This was not in the contract, so it definitely qualifies as "above and beyond the call of duty."

Just a few days later while on our honeymoon, my wife and I got a notification that our preview images were ready. They were amazing! Lora chose the perfect set of pictures to get us excited for the rest of the album.

When we got the rest of the pictures, we so happy with how they turned out. Not only did she capture the pictures we talked about, but she got the ones we didn't even know to ask for.

She knew that our family and friends meant a lot to us, so she made sure to capture their reactions to the day, not just our own. She got my wife's parents laughing during the ceremony, my nephew dancing during the reception, and our friends having a blast at the photo booth.

She captured the faces my wife and I made at each other when we thought we were between portraits. Lora got pictures of how excited our nieces and nephews got when the DJ played 'baby shark,' or the joy on my dad's face when his entrance song was 'smoke on the water.' One of the most important for me was the joy on my grandmother's face, a lifelong Phillies fan, when the Phanatic came up and asked her to dance.

I don't remember her taking these pictures, but it makes sense that she did. She was there to celebrate with us, and so she was there to capture everything she knew we would consider important.

We spent hours going through them, remembering that day and imagining where we could hang the prints. Short of getting the album as wallpaper, I don't think we could find a way to put every "perfect" shot on our wall. We're working on it.

I'm so happy that we had Lora there for the best day (so far) of our lives. Her pictures will help us relive that day for years to come. I cannot recommend her services enough.

Sent on 11/09/2019

Lora Reehling Photography's reply:

Jason!!! Thank you so much! I enjoyed every minute with you guys! Between running in the rain, and the Phanatic's surprise appearance, it was incredible! You guys are the best - thank you! :)
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing all around

Lora is absolutely fabulous. From beginning to end, she helped to make the wedding experience more memorable through beautiful photos, day-of suggestions, and the amazing energy she brings to the process. She helped us prepare for the day. My favorite moment, our first look, was added to the event after hearing her insight about it; so glad we did! The day of, she was there to help things go smoothly and provide direction when needed. Everyone loved her. Then we got to relive our special day through our photo album, which is perfect. All around amazing.

Sent on 06/09/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/15/2018

We loved Lora’s technique and her flexibility with our timeline.

Lora was super flexible and innovative, which worked wonderfully for our elopement! We selected Lora because of her natural flow of the photos. She told our story through her technique. We highly recommend her and have already referred her to a couple of our friends.

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Francesca

Francesca · Married on 11/03/2018

Lora the amazing

Lora is an amazingly talented ball of sunshine! She was highly responsive to everything we were looking for in capturing our perfect day! To say she 100% delivered would be an understatement. She gave us exactly what we were looking for, with professionalism and happiness on top. She’s willing to go the extra mile to get the angles and looks that we wanted! (She literally climbed a tree & fell out of it!!!) I can’t recommend Lora enough, our guests even loved her. She was a bright light in our perfect day!

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Donghuan

Donghuan · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Day

Lora is an awesome photographer. I am truly a fan of her work. She has unique eyes capturing authentic moments of people's expressions or gestures. Love the bright and warm colors that she uses. Love the portrait pictures she takes and the use of light to her advantage. Lora is very professional and responsive with follow-ups. She is very passionate and will go above and beyond when it comes to taking great shots. She helped us with our wedding day schedule and provided useful advice regarding the flow of the day. She and her second photographer did a great job on our wedding day. When I showed our pictures to family and friends, they all said the pictures looked great and some even asked for her contact info.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Leeann · Married on 09/01/2018

Lora did SUCH an incredible job with our wedding photos and we can't thank her enough. We are in awe at the pictures! She made us feel so comfortable and we had SO much fun just hanging out with her all day (and Cardi B, who made our car ride between shots extra bumpin'). We so appreciate her going with the flow of our attempt at following a timeline (oops!) and the lengths she was willing to go to get the perfect shot. Lora, thank you a million times! You made our wedding so special. Thanks for being so awesome and so down with the camping spirit!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Maisy · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing person, Amazing photography

Lora has an incredible ability to capture energy, emotion, color, and stunning compositions in her photographs. She captures both the big and small moments with incredible artistry. We truly treasure our wedding photos. She was wonderful to work with for our wedding: clear, communicative, professional, energetic and fun! I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Sean · Married on 10/28/2017

Lora will feel like so much more than a photographer at your wedding, she will become your friend. She genuinely cares about getting the best out of everyone she works with. She will get you to laugh, bring out your brightest smile and forget about any stress/anxiety you may have on your wedding day.

I was so impressed by Lora’s work that before even sitting down to meet her for the first time. I couldn’t wait to see her work for mine and my wife’s wedding day. She is easy to communicate with, she is thorough at coordinating what kind of photos the bride / groom want on their wedding day and makes it happen.

If I can give anyone reading this review any advice it is to stop looking and hire Lora. Look at her work, it speaks for itself. Your wedding photos last a lifetime, don’t take any short cuts. She has a personality that lights up the sky and is simply an amazing individual, can’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Lora was just fantastic in every way! I've now seen her work at two weddings (my sister's and mine) and I can say she truly brings an incredible amount of energy and thoughtfulness to her work 100% of the time. She will literally climb on the furniture, lie down on the the street (safely!), jump around, anything it takes to get the perfect shot. Even our DJ commented he had never seen a wedding photographer with so much energy. She is also very careful and thoughtful in her work and you can see how this pays off in the final shots!

Lora was very easy to work with throughout the whole process. She was very accommodating and easy to communicate with and really took the time to get to know us and what we wanted. She is also great at helping you to put together your day-of schedule and keeping you on time, which is very challenging! I highly recommend Lora to everyone!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Abby · Married on 09/16/2017

Lora was like having your best friend by your side all day to document one of the most important and fun days of your life!! Looking back at the photos she captured every moment so we can re-live that day forever. She even shot candids of guests and was able to tell who was extra important without us even telling her. She was extremely organized yet laid back and allowed the day to unfold. Working with her was fun and easy and I felt comfortable opening up and letting her in on the intimate details and private moments. I am so happy to have had her included in on our day!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Amelia · Married on 07/29/2017

Lora is amazing!! We hired her to do photography for our wedding at the Madison Hotel in Morristown, NJ and we could not have been happier with our decision. She is also doing the wedding photography for my sister's wedding in Philadelphia in a few months, and I know she'll do a fabulous job then as well!

Lora is extremely professional and easy to work with, plus she made our entire wedding photography experience a ton of fun. She has so much positive energy and spent the whole time making sure we got the best possible photos. Based on our wedding location and the size of our wedding party she recommended that we get a photography package that included another photographer besides her, but she was never pushy about this and allowed us to make our own decision. We did end up asking her to bring a second photographer with her, and this turned out to be the right choice. Our second photographer was also fantastic and he and Lora worked really well together.

Lora was very responsive to emails and phone calls before and after the big day, answered all our questions quickly, and worked with us to make sure our wedding photography package was perfect for our needs. We would 100% recommend Lora to anyone looking for an incredible wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/22/2017

Lora Lora Lora!

The way you made me feel from the moment I contacted you has been nothing short of amazing! You have been extremely thoughtful, caring and uplifting. Your energy is through the roof and we absolutely love that about you! Thank you for your words of advice and encouragement you shared during and after our engagement shoot last year. It has been an honor to have you as our photographer and friend! You are an amazing person inside and out! Not only did you make our wedding day memorable with your amazing shots, but my guests absolutely loved you! You stayed active the entire time and everyone, including me, could tell you were having so much fun! Thank you so much Lora for everything! I cannot wait to work with you again or just hang out someday! Your assistant was also amazing! You ladies did an awesome job and most importantly, you looked great doing it! You both were nicknamed by our guests "fairies, flying squirrels, magicians and acrobats" for how quickly you got around! I absolutely loved it!! You my friend, have a gift that is not too often seen in this world today which is evident in all of your being! You will always have a special place in our hearts. Thank you for always being you! :-)

Sent on 10/04/2017

Katie · Married on 04/01/2017

We hired Lora Reehling for our April 2017 wedding in Philadelphia and she truly exceeded our expectations. From the beginning, Lora was incredibly easy to speak with and responded to our communication almost immediately, whether by phone, text, or email. We were planning our wedding out of state and Lora adjusted her schedule to accommodate ours on the few occasions we flew into town. Lora's expertise was evident from the moment we began our correspondence. She scouted the neighborhood around our venue for opportunities, gently steered us away from some of our bad ideas, and showed a warm, genuine interest in making our day a special one. Lora reviewed timelines with us and was proactive in discussions with our other vendors leading up to our date to ensure everyone was in sync. We also want to acknowledge Lora's 2nd photographer Annie who worked seamlessly with Lora on the day of the wedding and assisted in Lora's production until the end of the reception. Annie also did an excellent job shooting the groom as he prepared with his family and friends. By the end of the reception we were asked countless times how we came to be friends with Lora which speaks to her kindness and outgoing nature. Lastly, Lora delivered our incredible photos on time and as promised. She captured the entire event with both creative and classic perspectives. She even managed to capture the bride's father smiling, which is a small miracle! We can't say enough how much we appreciated Lora's passion and professionalism - she was a big and memorable part of our day and experience. Her beautiful pictures continue to delight us each time we look through them.

PS - Lora also killed it on the dance floor at the reception. Nice moves, Lora!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Meg · Married on 01/14/2017

My Husband and I got married in January and Lora helped to make our day perfect. From the very beginning, she was incredibly helpful and kind and made us even more excited for the day. We planned the wedding in a short amount of time and it was semi nontraditional but Lora worked with us to fit our schedule for the day and meet all of our expectations. Our pictures are absolutely incredible and the entire experience was one of the best in my life. Lora makes you feel completely comfortable and her energy is contagious. I am so happy that we met Lora and so thankful her, she truly made our day special and I can't thank her enough for that.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Colette · Married on 11/18/2016

Lora Reehling is incredible. From the second I contacted her about the photos up to the preview photos (anxiously awaiting to see them allllllll) she was a part of my wedding and I wouldn't have had it any other way. You don't know until the big day how important your photographer is, not just the photos- but their presence. Your photographer is with you all day and having someone you love to be around makes the day even more special. Lora made my day fun and easy. She is organized, energetic, positive, patient, helpful, funny, creative, and exciting to be around. Her personality was contagious, all my family and friends loved her. She felt like such a part of my day, which meant a lot. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable. She is one of the most sincere people I have ever met- which is huge with trusting and feeling confident during photos... ESPECIALLY on your wedding day. I have already screamed her name from the roof tops to any and everyone I know who is looking for any sort of photos. I am so lucky to have been introduced to her work from a friend of a friend. Lora was an absolute joy to work with, and she really truly made me feel so special. Her photography is so personal and she takes so much time to get to know you and what you are imagining for your photos. She really listens and more importantly- delivers! I've only seen two photos so far, and I am floored. My heart might burst when I see the entire day's photos. She captured the love in our eyes and the beauty of our day. I am so grateful to have had Lora with us, she was such an important part of this day, and I will always appreciate how hard she and her team worked to make it as amazing and fun as it was! She really does it all and runs your day like a boss, so you can just float around on magic love clouds. I won't ever be able to thank her enough!!!!!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Christine · Married on 11/05/2016

Lora is excellent!! We had a wonderful engagement session and an excellent wedding day experience! She is fun, energetic, spontaneous, and my family, friends, and guests loved Lora and her team. I felt very comfortable and relaxed and knew that Lora would capture beautiful pictures for my husband and I to treasure for years to come. We highly recommend Lora and her team and she will do an absolutely wonderful job capturing your special day!!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Erin · Married on 10/01/2016

Hiring Lora as your wedding photographer is like hiring your best friend to take your pictures. She's super fun to be around, has the BEST ideas for photos, and makes you feel so comfortable and confident! We hired her for both our engagement shoot and wedding day. Both sets of photos turned out better than we could have imagined! She was open to our own ideas for photos and also had a TON of really beautiful ideas herself. The weather on our wedding day wasn't the greatest. But even though it was overcast and dreary, Lora was able to take BEAUTIFUL photos. She even offered me her coat when we got stuck out in the rain, which just goes to show how genuinely nice of a person she is! She took one photo of my husband and I in the rain, which turned out so amazing that many people have told us it's one of the most beautiful pictures they've ever seen! Out of all of the decisions you have to make while planning a wedding, I'd say hiring Lora was one of the best decisions we made. She's an incredible photographer and all around amazing person!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Annie · Married on 08/06/2016

Lora Reehling is one of the coolest, sweetest, most loving people that I know. When I was first getting started in wedding photography, I had the absolute privilege of assisting Lora. She is a very talented photographer, obviously. But its everything else she does that makes her truly one of a kind. She is an organizer, a dress holder, a pep talker, a drunk bridal party corall-er, a confidence booster, hand holder, hugger, joke teller, butt kicker and whatever else a bride may need. She has an infectiously positive personality, and she runs a wedding day like a boss. Being a good photographer is not enough to be a good wedding photographer. You have to be all these other things and more. Through my experience with Lora, I learned how to confidently run a wedding day, taking gorgeous images and keeping everyone happy. I really, truly owe my confidence and fearlessness to Lora's example. We have shot over 20 weddings together and become lifelong friends. She would be a great mentor for anyone, and I can't wait till she starts teaching workshops one day! #amazeballs

Sent on 09/01/2016