Looks That Kill Reviews

Looks That Kill 6
Looks That Kill 7
  • Celeste

Celeste Fastabend · Married on 09/10/2019

Pinup Style Hair & Makeup for Photoshoot was on Point!

She is amazing at what she does! Definitely knows what she's doing and is able to pull off the desired look you want! For me, she did a pin-up styled look! It completed the whooole look! I completely recommend her to anyone :)

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Looks That Kill 8

Looks That Kill's reply:

Thanks love! It was such a pleasure working with you that day. It's always so much fun creating fun pin up looks! I really look forward to working together again and thanks again for all the kind words.

Christy · Married on 06/23/2019

A wonderful experience!

I am so excited to have my makeup done for my wedding. My mom and myself went to Scarlett for a wedding trial. She took the time to ask us every question about my big day and what I am looking for. I am, in no way, considered a traditional bride. So my look is very goth rockstar and she nailed it. My mother went with the more neutral route and she is very picky. My mom has dark spots all over her face and she hates makeup being caked on. Scarlett understood and completely transformed her. After wearing it for a few hours, my mom said it felt like she wasnt wearing anything at all. I can't wait for Scarlett to make me a rockstar goddess on my big day!

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Celeste

Celeste Rabedeau · Married on 06/01/2019

The Best Vendor Ever!!

Excellent communication... Made sure I was stunning... My girls loved the team... Came to Hotel very early in morning.... An all around wonderful experience. The ladies were fun and accommodating. I just can't say enough about this company.... Extremely happy truly made my day amazing!!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Looks That Kill 9
    Looks That Kill 10

Rachel · Married on 02/23/2019

Always Flawless

If you want to look perfect on your special day, you gotta hire this woman! She'll make you feel fierce and flawless!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Looks That Kill's reply:

Omg yess girl you killed it! So glad you felt beautiful! It was my pleasure being there for you and your girls on your special day!

ChaCha · Married on 02/16/2019

Looks that Kill by Scarlette was amazing and so much fun! She really enjoys make up and understands matching her customers to a look they can appreciate. Stop looking, you just found "the one".

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Looks That Kill 11
    Looks That Kill 12
    Looks That Kill 13

Lina · Married on 10/23/2018

She is the best!

Scarlet was very professional and punctual. She met all of my expectations. My husband and i did halloween make up which lasted all night and it came out absolutely amazing. We will definitely be using her services in the future and highly recomend her.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Looks That Kill 14

Looks That Kill's reply:

Thank you so much Lina for your kind words. It was pleasure working with both you and your husband. I look forward to our next session together.

Ana · Married on 10/06/2018

Scarlet is extremely talented and professional. Will enhance your natural beauty and make you feel and look amazing!!❤❤

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Looks That Kill 15
    Looks That Kill 16
    Looks That Kill 17

Looks That Kill's reply:

Hi Ana, it was such a pleasure glamming you up for such a special event. I'm glad you felt beautiful because you truly looked amazing. Thank you so much for trusting me and hope to work together again.

Karimar · Married on 09/30/2018

Pure greatness

OMG she’s so awesome! You can ask her any questions and she will answer! I’m telling you she’s so good! I have really bad luck with make up artist because they can’t never match my foundation to my neck. I either look too white or too orange but not with her.. she uses a Mia tire of high end products and affordable make up tht I use myself and my make up was flawwwess

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Looks That Kill 18
    Looks That Kill 19

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2018

It's very rare that I get my makeup done and having Maureen Transform Me was a wonderful experience

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Looks That Kill 20
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 06/16/2018

Detailed, Creative and Skilled

I will definitely work with Scarlett again. Her products were professional, clean brushes and made suggestions for my face shape and skin tone. She was highly professional and friendly, I looked and felt beautiful after it was all done.

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Looks That Kill 21
    Looks That Kill 22

Looks That Kill's reply:

Thank you soo much for your kind words Nancy! I'm so glad you felt beautiful and I can't wait till the next time we work together. Xoxo

Stephanie · event on 04/06/2018

Today I used Scarlett Adams MUA services for my first video shoot. She by far superseded my expectations. I feel like a Star already n so glad I got to work with her. I will surely be rendering her services for any and all events, shows, videos and more.

Sent on 04/13/2018
  • Merari

Merari Brito · Married on 08/18/2017

Working with her was amazing!

Working with Maureen (Scarlett) was a great experience. I'm usually self conscious about my skin due to my acne scars but she made me feel beautiful and confident on my wedding day. She was timely, professional, fun to talk to (which really helped with the wedding stress), and detailed. On our first meeting she took my ideas and brought them to life. I recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Looks That Kill 23

Erin · Married on 03/10/2018

Scarlett was fantastic to work with! I wanted a more natural look for my wedding day, and she really listened to what I wanted. She was patient and helpful as I sorted out possible hairstyles and eye makeup. She even picked up a specific eyeshadow I liked on a makeup tutorial! I loved my final wedding day look. She also did a great job with Mom and my MOH’s hair.

Sent on 04/13/2018