Looking Glass Photo and Video Reviews

34 Looking Glass Photo and Video Reviews
  • Sarah

Sarah Menald · Married on 10/13/2018

Engagement Photos

Melissa was the best! She is a true professional and made my fiancé (now husband) very comfortable. She has a great artistic eye and gave us more beautiful photos than we could ever even use. The turn around was very quick and the photos are amazing and really captured us as a couple! I highly recommend looking glass!

Looking Glass Photo and Video 1
    Looking Glass Photo and Video 2

Jesus · Married on 09/22/2018

Bryan is an amazing photographer. He knows what he is doing.

Tauni · Married on 02/11/2018

Looking Glass was an absolute pleasure to work with! Bryan was very responsive and followed up with us leading up to our wedding. He was honest and helped us make the decision to upgrade our package. They are extremely professional and very patient with us. We highly recommend them!!

Christina · Married on 12/02/2017

I absolutely love Melissa and Bryan. So professional, efficient, creative and kind. We weren’t sure if we wanted video at all (mostly because of the astronomical prices and...will we really watch it?!) — but after talking to them about our videography hopes and budget, I knew we’d be hiring them. They worked with us to create a plan and budget that worked for us. They are proof that you do not have to sacrifice quality for affordability. I’m so happy I met them! Now we know we have all of the important stuff covered, even things we weren’t able to see or participate because we were in other areas. Our guests and vendors didn’t even realize we had a videography team - they were that super stealth! I appreciated that since we had almost 300 people there and it took a lot of navigating and patience following us around for all the good stuff. They asked us only a couple of times for gestures or poses to fill in their highlight reel—so low profile—and I know they captured every moment. I highly recommend them and will refer anyone who needs videography services for big events. Thank you, Melissa and Bryan, for being so on-point in every way!

Looking Glass Photo and Video 3

Delmis · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing team, great communication, very professional and so flexible to work with our entire family. They had the patience for family pictures and awesome choice for the location where we took our romantic pictures. I definitely recommend this team for any future brides and grooms!

Looking Glass Photo and Video 4
    Looking Glass Photo and Video 5
    Looking Glass Photo and Video 6

Allie · Married on 04/08/2017

Bryan was a dream to work with! Extremely professional, friendly, timely, very responsive via email, and creative. I think I've watched our highlight video 15 times since yesterday. I can't get enough! My husband and I are huge music buffs and really enjoyed the music Bryan chose to use in our various videos. Bryan made sure to record absolutely everything without hindering the guests experience, which was really important to my husband and I. Nothing like going to a wedding and being blocked by the videographer, right? Well, not this videographer! I highly recommend Looking Glass for all of your videography needs! Thank you, Bryan!

Lauren · Married on 01/28/2017

Looking Glass was perfect for our big day! They were very professional and delivered beautiful pictures and video that exceeded our expectations. We are very happy and definitely recommend them!

Looking Glass Photo and Video 7
    Looking Glass Photo and Video 8

Stefanie · Married on 11/05/2016

We couldn't have found a better photographer for our wedding! Melissa was so easy to work with - incredibly kind, thoughtful and professional. And our photos are absolutely gorgeous.

Araceli · Married on 10/07/2016

Finding a vendor for pictures and video was really tough for us because not only were we worried about prices (like any other couple) but we also wanted to make sure our pictures weren't going to be the typical "posing"/cheesy type. We're really into the natural, candid moments. And as far as video goes, my husband surprisingly was the picky one about that part & he wanted raw footage to make it feel like a home video. We started to get really discouraged after our first meeting with a different vendor because the prices were so expensive; we met with another vendor that had NOTHING to show us & we basically had to rely on all his work online (no outline of packages/prices, no albums, etc.); we found a photographer that had great pictures but was SUPER expensive for pictures alone. Finally we came across Looking Glass and had liked what they were offering. We decided to meet with them in person and the meeting went great! They brought albums & tablets for us to see their photography and videography work and they also had paperwork to show us an outline of their different packages. What my husband liked the most was that they offered raw footage & the large samples files they emailed us was exactly what he was looking for. So we booked them and from beginning to end, Bryan, Melissa & their team were GREAT! They worked with our budget & were very responsive to emails. As the wedding date was approaching, they were VERY detailed & organized! (super plus for me). On the wedding day, the team was professional, friendly, fun, & very interactive! We loved how they were so on top of it for major events and great dance moments. For example, the minute the DJ played "Shout," one of the videographers immediately went to the dance floor and went in and out and around everyone to capture everyone dancing to it. We can't wait to see our pictures & the videos!

Jill · Married on 09/23/2016

If you're looking for a winning team, Bryan and Melissa are it! Wedding planning is a stressful roller coaster ride. If I can help one couple with picking their photo/video vendor - you're here. For us it came down to three things: Price, quality and service. Finding Looking Glass was a blessing. Bryan and Melissa are easy and great to work with. My husband and I are not the posing type, Melissa's creative direction got us there and beyond. I look back at our amazing photos and video and we don't regret one penny of this investment!

Deara · Married on 08/27/2016

A dream come true! Capture it with Looking Glass Photo and Video. Bryan and Melissa are a dynamic team. Together, your dream will be captured forever. The video captures a fairty tale story and the pictures, boy, do they confirm that your dream was indeed reality! I've had the privilege of working with Bryan and Melissa for a little over 4 years now. I initially hired them for my dance studio and elementary school events. Earlier this year, I was engaged to my best friend and better half (smile),; when we set our date to marry, Bryan and Melissa were at the top of my call list. We consider ourselves blessed to know them and fortunate that our wedding date was available on their calendar. Folks can tell you that my wedding weekend was a dream; I had no idea just how magical it was until about month after when my husband and I received our videos and watched them over and over again! If you are deciding whether to book Looking Glass Photo and Video, take a look at their portfolio! The price is well worth it. Capture your dream; it's your reality.

Tiffani · Married on 06/11/2016

Bryan and Melissa are top notch! My husband and I booked them for our engagement and wedding day pictures. Both are stunning!

Bryan worked with us on our Claremont Colleges engagement shoot. He spent about 2 hours with us and went through our idea board and some ideas he had. He also taught us how to pose. So that was super helpful. The engagement photos were edited and returned to us in about a week. They are so great.

Both Melissa and Bryan shot our wedding day and I am so glad that they did. They work great together. From the moment they arrived to the hotel all the way to the send off, they were so amazing. Melissa stayed with me and the girls and Bryan was with my husband and the boys for getting ready pictures. They arranged the timing just right so that we could still have our group photos in the same location but shielded so that my husband and I could have our first look. They remembered to take all of the specific photos we had requested, they referred back to our sent photo sheet multiple times and they even took detail photos we forgot to request.

We received 802 edited photos and just shy of 4000 unedited in 5 weeks. All on a super cute flash drive. We are so happy with their work and their reasonable prices really helped us out! 10/10 would do again and highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a photography team.

• goophirg

Rosalie · Married on 01/29/2016

We hired Looking Glass Photo for our Wedding Photography and Videography. By far the best deal we found after meeting with a few different businesses. We were on the fence about doing videography, but we couldn't pass it up when we saw their prices for their photo/video packages. Our wedding is not for another 5 months, but I couldn't wait to leave a review on how happy and pleased I am with our engagement photo session. Bryan is so flexible and professional and just amazing!!! Our pictures are great!!! I can't wait to see what our wedding day photos and video will look like. After our engagement session I have no doubts and fully trust that they will do an amazing job. Excited to meet and work with his wife as well.

Jasmine · Married on 10/10/2015

I first was very concerned about the cost as I called to many photographers who want to charge astronomical price for 4 hours but they were very reasonable. During the wedding they were extremely professional, flexible with our venues' space, respectful and patient with my complicated family especially the small children. I was so worried about the lighting as our venue was on a small yacht but the picture came out better than I could have imagined. They really captured every moment which is important since as the bride you tend to be preoccupied. Thank you so much for capturing such an important day with such elegance and beauty. I couldn't have been happier!

Natalie · Married on 09/06/2015

Bryan and Melissa were the best wedding decision we made, they truly captured our wedding day in the most beautiful way. We were looking for a true photojournalist style to capture the real emotions of our day and every picture I look at takes me straight back into all the amazing moments we shared that day. Now we have those memories to relive every time we look at these photos. Thank you so much Melissa and Bryan, and congratulations on your recent wedding as well!

Love,
    The Heels

Hrant · Married on 09/05/2015

They are just awesome, so thoughtful! And let me tell you, I am sure we were a bit difficult, but they still were and are there for us. We had 2 photographers and 2 videographers. They were on top of their game and looked very professional. After the wedding we have had a bit of wedding fatigue and we haven't picked out photos yet and done the video info. We will get to it soon, but they have been so patient with us. Simply amazing!

Nancy · Married on 07/12/2015

Beautiful work and well-priced!!

Kat · Married on 06/01/2015

Bryan provided such prompt responses to all my questions and accommodated our last minute changes quickly. His team had such positive and professional attitudes. Bryan did a great job capturing our wedding day and all the details. The turn around time for our photos was just as promised and they are just perfect. I would definitely recommend Looking Glass to anyone who needs special occasion photography. Thank you so much for sharing our special day!

Emily · Married on 05/01/2015

Bryan Ricke from Looking Glass Wedding Photo & Video is your wedding photographer and videographer!!!!! These guys are great!

We hired him to film our wedding and we are 100% satisfied. He's a really cool guy, who you'll like as soon as you meet him. Very laid back and easy going as well as being easy to talk to. This is super important! You're going to be spending the whole day with them, you should hire someone you feel comfortable with. It was great having him and Katrina there! We never felt awkward about being filmed because they had a way of making you feel comfortable.

Both he and Katrina did a wonderful job. Everyone in our family loved the videos he did for us. And he gives you a few different videos... like a short teaser video, the longer video of the wedding, and little clips of the different parts of the wedding.

Bryan was great with communication leading up to the wedding day as well as during and after. Responding to texts as well as emails. The videos were worked on, and sent to us pretty fast. And it arrived in a cute little wooden flash drive!

You will not be disappointed in hiring Looking Glass Wedding Photo & Video. We loved their work and would recommend them.

Check out their website for more of their photography work. And their vimeo webpage for more videos.

Ours:

More videos:

Bryan and his team recently did the photo and video for my wedding. What an awesome team to have present for our special day! They really made it that much better with their professionalism and how smoothly they moved everything along. Not to mention they are such a fun team to be around. If you are looking for good, fun AND quality service; I highly recommend Looking Glass.

Christina · Married on 08/15/2014

Feedback from the bride and groom was primarily the word "outstanding". They were very impressed with photographer, Bryan, for his ease and flexibility in corraling all the extended family for pictures before focusing on getting awesome pics of the bride and groom. Bryan was easy to work with and it was apparent he knew when and where to get the best event pics, as well as all the standard ones like first dance, cake cutting, etc.. He made sure to extricate the B&G for evening pics outside with the city lights in background. Bryan, thank you for help making this a wonderful event.

Sarah · Married on 08/09/2014

Melissa and Bryan were absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only are they professional, but they are personable and make you feel completely comfortable during portraits. They were quick about getting photosback to me and had great communication through the whole process! I recommend them very highly!!

CHRISTINE · Married on 07/27/2014

Bryan we want to tell you Thank you for all you did. Everyone said that you were wonderful , so patient and Humble. You did rush through the pictures. We appreciate All you did for us. You did a very Proffessional Job and we would refer you to Everyone. The Pictures turned out very Nice, and will have a lasting impression on our Marriage. Keep up the good work and we to see you around for one of our Anneversary parties.

Donald · Married on 07/27/2014

Bryan was fantastic!!! He really did a wonderful job. The pictures were great. Bryan was very professional and very friendly. We thought he was a family member, he just blended into the crowd. We would highly recommend Bryan.