Look No Further Entertainment Reviews

108 Reviews for Look No Further Entertainment

Look No Further Entertainment 1
Look No Further Entertainment 2

Kendra · Married on 10/21/2012

Ross and Laura were very helpful and sweet. We had a great time working with them - before, during and after the wedding.

Sent on 11/01/2012

Alissa · Married on 04/21/2012

The music was a huge hit at the reception! Ross definitely knew what he was doing to keep everybody dancing. We threw some obstacles at him with a mix of classic rock, alternative, oldies, salsa, Spanish pop, country, and a rare, hard to find mother/son dance song. Both sides of very different families were very excited to hear their favorite songs. The online tools were extremely easy and convenient to use. It was nice to have Laura there to keep track of the reception schedule and to shuffle us where we needed to be. There is no way I could have kept track of that myself. We even had people tell us later that they stayed an hour or two later than they usually stay since the music was so great. It was also nice to know that the people you meet in the initial meeting are the same ones that show up at your wedding, not a big company where any number of DJ's might be there.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Look No Further Entertainment's reply:

Hey Alissa!

Thank you for all of the kind feedback. We had a wonderful time at your wedding, and we are so proud to have played such a large role. Thanks again!
  • X

Jenny · Married on 06/27/2010

This vendor was great! They were very knowledgeable and accommodating to my wishes. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/09/2010

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2012

3.5

Ross & Laura did a fantastic job for our wedding music, for both the ceremony & reception. He even provides an mp3 soundtrack of each for you after the event. We chose them based on a previous friend's wedding that the music was so fun and they did not disappoint :).

Sent on 11/19/2012

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2012

Ross and Laura do a great job with Ross concentrating on the music and Laura handling the MC role. They have a wide library of music to choose from and are willing to accept mp3s from your own collection. Additionally, their website is very helpful in organizing must play and do not play lists. Overall a great experience, Ross and Laura know how to keep the party going!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Stephanie · Married on 04/20/2013

Ross is a fantastic DJ and really made the wedding everything my husband and I wanted. Let's be honest and DJ can make or break and event and Look No Further really made ours!!!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Look No Further Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Stephanie! We had a wonderful time at your event and I am so happy to hear that you guys had so much fun. Congratulations again!

Krista · Married on 02/19/2011

3.5

Ross and Laura were very nice. Overall they did ok for our wedding. There were some mistakes made that only my husband and I noticed. So the guests were unaware. I did not feel that I received the 'DJ' I was looking for. Some examples: I had asked for an old school mix and specifically said please play a little of certain songs selected, so as to not play a complete song, but rather a mix you would hear on the radio or club. This did not happen, they played each song entirely. The intro's for our wedding party (grooms) was messed up, a HUGE disappointment to the groom, as he took a long time picking out songs appropriate to his groomsmen. Lastly, when it was time for the bride/father dance, they announced it along with the groom/mother song and basically ushered us all to the dance floor. I do realize that my husband should have payed better attention to the song playing and known that is was not time for him and his mother to dance yet. But, the night is so busy and hectic, that it was easily overlooked. My dad and I didn't mind sharing the dance floor with them. But, the groom again was upset and decided to pass on the song for him and his mother. Again, he took forever to find just the right song to represent his mother.
    One of the things that attracted me to Look No Further was the lack of obnoxiousness that other DJ's had. They were down to earth and easy to talk to. I just thought that the mistakes made were some pretty big ones.

To be fair, they did an excellent job on our slideshow, many of our guests commented on it. The pre-ceremony and dinner music was just what I wanted. The actual ceremony was perfect! Even though I did not get the 'old school mix' I was thinking of....Ross did have our guests dancing and enjoying the night. Ultimately we did get a great night of entertainment for our guests, they had no bed reviews. :)

Sent on 03/03/2011
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 09/19/2015

3.0
      3.0
      2.5

Book early so you can get the owner, Ross, to be your DJ. We were assigned Ric and our wedding was fair. Make sure to plan ahead and make it very clear what you want. Fill out the online forms and make sure your DJ reviews them. We had several grivences we went to discuss with Ross and he was very responsive, professional, and accomodating. #LBGTfriendly

$1000 DJ $450 for lighting package