Loni Judisch Fine Art Reviews

11 | Ledger, MT

11 Reviews for Loni Judisch Fine Art

Maggie · Married on 07/08/2017

Loni was so great to work with! Not only did she make everything from scheduling engagement photos, to planning the wedding day timeline super easy (which is awesome when you're dealing with so many different wedding vendors) she also made sure we both felt comfortable throughout the entire process. My husband was nervous to have his pictures taken (and kiss in front of people!) but Loni kept us all laughing during the session which made everything feel very natural and easy. She's so full of ideas and so open to new ones that I felt completely comfortable sharing thoughts with her and giving her feedback. And every single photo turned out absolutely STUNNING. I was surprised by all the moments she was able to capture and the quantity of photos we got back. I would highly recommend Loni for any of your photography needs. Easy to work with, fun, and most importantly, talented.

Sent on 08/14/2017

I have worked with Loni Judisch Fine Art on multiple occasions and I am always amazed at the level of quality, care and attention she puts into her photography. She does an incredible job of not only capturing the moment but also the feeling and the emotion in it as well. She makes taking photos a great experience and has a joyful patience about her that is so refreshing in this line of work! Please expirence Loni Judisch Fine Art for yourself! You will be so happy you did!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Vanessa · Married on 09/16/2016

Loni is the BEST! Extremely talented, fun, and professional. She helped us capture so many great memories on what can also be a high stress day...but she is so easy going and that helped tremendously!! Highly recommended!! - The Doanes

Sent on 01/27/2017

Emliy · Married on 08/20/2016

Loni gives a personal feel and works great with other venders and family members.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Sinda · Married on 07/30/2016

Loni is amazing!! Her photos are artistic, have great balance and composition, and are not over edited. I had a few photos picked out on Pinterest that I loved, and she nailed them! She was wonderful at showcasing my dress, and making the little details of the wedding look beautiful in photo. She also worked super well with the groomsmen. She was just an overall joy to work with. My husband and I are so grateful for everything she did for us. We highly recommend her!!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Shannalee · Married on 01/22/2016

Loni was so fun to work with! She was had great ideas and asked for my input as well. The moments that she captured are priceless to us.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/19/2015

Loni was a delight to have as our photographer for our wedding! We loved the way Loni made a point to make a connection with us! She brought my husband his favorite beverage to make him feel more comfortable, after knowing he wasn't fond of taking pictures. Loni was also a great resource to have as a first time bride, she was willing to corrdinate her schedule with ours after waiting for the leaves to turn colors, for our picture-perfect Fall engagement session! Loni's personality, professionalism, and work ethic was outstanding. She was the perfect choice for us, and we couldn't have imagined having anyone else! Loni Judisch Fine Art will be our go-to photographer for all our photography needs in the future! The quality of her work, and her effort to make the day perfect made her the only choice for us!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/01/2015

Loni always goes above and beyond and is so fun to work with. She is funny and personable and her photos always turn out gorgeous! I would recommend Loni to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 01/21/2017

Jordan · Married on 07/11/2015

Loni is so wonderful to work with! She makes you feel so comfortable and makes the poses feel natural. She made even my camera shy husband and his groomsman comfortable. Loni provides great work for an affordable price. She is always trying to make it easiest on you, the client. I would highly recommend Loni as a photographer!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Callie · Married on 06/27/2015

Loni was such a pleasure to work with. Her photos captured the emotions of our special day, perfectly. She made us feel comfortable and was flexible with the craziness of the day. We couldn't have asked for a better person to work with and look forward to using her for future photos. My husband and I highly recommend her. When you have your gorgeous wedding photos, you won't regret hiring her.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Laurell · Married on 06/18/2016

Loni's pictures are beautiful and she really cares about getting good quality photographs. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/07/2017